The Catalyst
Chapter 14: Revelations

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14: Revelations - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

May, 30-31, 1985

[Greg was anxiously waiting, “Well ... what did she say???”

“OH MY!”]

Mary told us that Ann had never experienced oral sexual pleasure, but it WAS on her ‘bucket-list’.

We had one more drink before bed to discuss tomorrows busy day. Jamie and Mary both had 2nd interviews at 8:00 AM for jobs. They said they’d be going to the clinic for their VD tests after that. Greg and I told them we would get ours as soon as we got the pool vacuumed, skimmed and shocked.

Mary flashed me how much she loved me. A warmth came over me as I stood up and told Greg and Jamie that Mary and I had something we needed to do.

“You mean after everything today, you can still get it up?” Greg snickered.

Mary gave him a sweet kiss. “He won’t really need to, and YOU know it.”

I was very emotional as Mary led me to the bedroom. My heart was overflowing with love for her. We embraced as we laid in bed and began lovingly kissing. Our hands began caressing each other from our heads to as far as we could reach without breaking our kiss.

Every touch and squeeze was like an intimate massage. We broke our kiss so that I could lavish her wonderful breasts and nipples with kissed and suckles. She began moaning softly as I knew exactly how she wanted me to squeeze, suck or kiss her breasts.

Time ceased to exist, as I felt her need to resume our oral connection. My hands and touch were being guided by what I knew would convey the love that I felt for her. I was only marginally aware that her hands were doing the same to me.

Our kissing was neither overly passionate nor playful, but instead was a loving physical connection of our souls and bodies. We were both experiencing the entire range of feelings we had for each other. The joy of being together, the wonderment of being future parents and the depth of the love we had for each other.

My fingers found their way into her warm moist center. Every movement was my expression of love for her. Sometimes I was simply caressing her G spot with a light touch. Other times, I was deeply thrusting and touching her A spot. We were both experiencing an orgasmic condition just short of nirvana.

It felt like I was cumming, but the extreme pleasure that usually lasted only a few seconds seemed like it was never going to end! Mary’s vagina was pulsing with orgasmic contractions so much that there was a river of juices flowing from her. We had been breathing for each other the entire time, our lips never separating. Suddenly, we were both sucking air, frantically trying to stay conscious. We were showering each other with our mutual ejaculations!

We both managed to exclaim, “Oh God, I love you!” just before everything went black.

***

When we woke up, we were still holding each other, with Mary’s head on my chest and my now soft cock being lovingly cradled in her hand. My fingers were still softly touching her gently pulsing pussy.

Greg and Jamie opened the curtains and windows, blinding us by the morning sun!

They were both chuckling. “You two DID IT AGAIN! And this place smells like SEX!” Jamie giggled.

“What time is it?” Mary questioned nervously.

“7:00, we gotta get moving. Coffee’s ready downstairs.”

“Charlie and I GOTTA shower!”

“NO SHIT! It smells like a brothel in here!” Greg smirked, then got slapped by Jamie, “And just how would YOU KNOW?”

I snickered, “You two are impeding progress here! Am-scray, vamoose, we’ll be down in a minute.”

Mary got the shower going as our ‘tormentors’ snickered their way back to the kitchen. We were looking each other over as we got into the shower.

We were both covered with caked on cum and began giggling.

Mary flashed, “I didn’t know you had in you babe, you were squirting and oozing for what felt like five minutes.”

“I’m as shocked as you are sweetheart, the English language doesn’t have words to describe what that was like last night!”

Mary hugged me tightly, saying aloud, “You’re the only man alive sweetheart, who can make love to me like that. You do more to me with your hands than any hundred guys could do with their cocks!”

“And you’re not bad yourself my dear, it’s scary to think I could fall in love with your beautifully sensuous hands!” I was giggling like a schoolboy.

We were lamenting the fact that we were in a hurry and couldn’t take the time to fully enjoy our mutual shower. As Mary was finishing doing her hair, I got dressed and headed down to the kitchen.

We all enjoyed a cup of coffee together before Mary and Jamie had to go for their interviews. I told Mary to take my Mustang, since we needed to get her van into the shop for repairs. I told her Greg and I would drop it off at the body shop where the insurance agent told us to take it.

I told her to be careful, since the Mustang has so much more power than her van.

Greg smirked, “Yeah Mary, Charlie’s already burned off half of the rubber from the back tires HIMSELF!”

Greg and I went out to the patio where we heard the unmistakable sound of my engine revving up, the clutch being dumped and the squalling of the tires.

Greg smirked, “And there goes the other half!”

“Maybe I should’ve let JAMIE borrow my car instead of Mary.”

“Nope, she would’ve done the same thing, maybe even worse! She’s already been hinting that she hopes ‘Santy Claus’ will bring her a pink one.”

“Oh Lord, maybe we should find them an old beater and let them race ‘Powder Puffs’ at Sycamore Speedway.”

“What, and devalue my stock in Goodyear?” Greg teased.

Neither of us were laughing after we looked in the pool.

Greg just gawked at me, then over at the canopy from Bill’s pool. “And just what were you planning on doing with that?”

“Practice! What did you think?”

He got an evil grin, disconnected the skimmer net from the pole, handed it to me and said, “Here, try practicing with this.”

“Oh yeah, great idea!”

I threw the net into the water and mentally made it go perpendicular. I began running it through the water and was just getting the hang of it when Greg said, “nice, I’ll be right back.”

This was working much better than using the pole. I noticed the net was almost full as I pulled it out of the water, wondering what to do with the stuff.

Greg set one of the chairs and a trashcan down next to me.

“You might as well get comfortable and don’t forget to drink some of this Gatorade before you get too thirsty. I’ll get the vacuum going while you’re doing that.”

I was making short work of the skimming. I noticed I wasn’t even getting that thirsty.

I was just about finished when I heard, “Dammit ... Dammit ... DAMMIT!”

I looked over and noticed the vacuum-head had come off the pole. Greg was trying to stab it with the pole to get it back on. Every time he thought he had it hooked, it fell back off followed by a ‘dammit’. I was stifling outright laughter, amused by the futility of it all. He almost had it and I mentally pushed it away. “Dammit all!”

I was now laughing uncontrollably. My friend looked at me with a frown. “You’re NOT helping, you know!”

“I know; I was just wondering why you didn’t just ASK for my help?”

“I thought you were busy, not to mention I forgot that you COULD help.”

“Okay, just told the pole steady.” I looked down in the water, and re-hooked the head to the pole.

Greg began laughing. “I’m glad the girls didn’t see that, they would’ve both peed their pants. Not to mention the fact that I’d never live it down!”

“No you won’t”, Jamie flashed, “you should have just asked Charlie to help!”

I saw Greg’s eyes go straight up to the heavens and he took a deep breath. I knew that Jamie was talking to him. He was shaking his head and said, “I’m glad you got the job sweetheart. I’m also glad you didn’t see that!”

I saw his shoulders slump as he frowned at me and pointed to his eyes and then to me and said, “REALLY?! She said she ‘SAW’ the whole damn thing!”

“She IS getting much better at that you know? After the first ‘dammit’ she flashed that she wanted to see what was going on. I just CAN’T tell that cute redhead NO! ... Ya know?”

Greg clocked me on the back. “Charlie, it’s a good damn thing I LIKE you! Let’s get this finished so we can get Mary’s van to the repair shop.”

It took about 20 more minutes and we had the pool ready to add the chlorine.

I drove the van while Greg followed me in his truck up Randall road to the repair shop. The owner gave me a receipt and told me that my insurance agent would call me if he had any questions. I told him that the van had actually been picked up by the tornado and to check for any damage underneath that I may not have noticed. He said I was lucky that it wasn’t completely totaled. I asked him about how long repairs would take. He told me it could take up to two weeks. Knowing that Mary was gonna need a ride before then, I called my insurance agent. He said I was covered for a rental car.

Greg and I called around after we got home and the nearest rental facility was near Oak Brook. I called them and they said they didn’t have any minivans, but that they could rent us a full-size Chevy and would have it ready within an hour.

Greg wanted to stop by his job site to take a look around. Since I might be working on it, I told him that would be cool.

When we got there, we saw that they had about 16 vertical girders in place and looked to be installing the horizontal cross pieces.

Greg and I went into the construction trailer and he asked for Tim Hansen, the overall site superintendent. (Greg’s new boss.)

Tim was a chiseled guy about 5’10” tall with black and gray hair who appeared to be about 45 years old.

Greg introduced himself and was greeted warmly. He told Tim that he was looking forward to starting on Monday and asked how the job was going.

Tim took a deep breath and sighed, “Not all that great, I’m afraid, we’ve run into problems with some of the steel. It seems as though most of the horizontal girders are either half to three quarters of an inch too short or too long.”

I flashed to Greg that something sounded strange, and to ask if all the horizontal girders were the same?

He asked and Tim said, “Oh no, this is one of the most unusual layouts I’ve ever dealt with!”

When Greg saw the look on my face, he introduced me. “Tim, I’d like you to meet my friend Charlie, like me, he just graduated and is going to be starting on Monday with Jeffries and Associates.”

Tim looked at me funny, “I don’t know whether to give you congratulations or condolences. We’re just finishing up a job in Hinsdale that your company designed and everything went flawlessly! It’s just about finished. We decided to bid on this one, even though it has a strange layout, because that one went so smoothly.”

I asked, “Who was the architect on the Hinsdale job?”

“The guy’s name was Larry Jones. The guy who designed this one is Jack Hoff and it’s almost like he’s trying to see how difficult he can make it!”

I asked if I could see the first floor structural plans.

We walked over to a long table and Tim unrolled a set and opened it to that page.

I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head.

I saw a wide range of rather odd dimensions between column lines. Normally on buildings like this, you expect to see numbers like 25’, 30’, or 40’. What I was looking at were numbers like 33 1/3’, 29 ½’, 27 1/3’ and so on. Also the distance in either direction would normally tend to be the same whereas on these plans almost every column line was a different distance apart!

What made this even MORE STRANGE was the fact that the overall outside dimensions were exactly 200’ x 350’! It could’ve easily been designed with six lines of 40’ x 9 lines of 40 feet with one of 30 feet down the center.

I looked at Tim. “I see this guy doesn’t believe in the KISS principle!”

Greg was looking at me strange when Tim broke out laughing. “You got that right, ‘Keep It Simple Stupid’! These plans are as close to ‘FUBAR’ as you can get!”

Now I was confused and Greg was laughing, “Fucked Up Beyond All Repair!”

I asked Tim if he had spoken to Sam Granger about these plans.

“No, not yet. Jack is supposed to be checking with the steel manufacturer to try and get to the bottom of the problem. I should find out something later today. “So far, I’ve only ordered the steel for the first floor. I need to get an order in for the second and third floors by Monday or Tuesday, so we don’t run out of work. All this steel has to be special ordered from Pittsburgh! Until we get a resolution to the problem, however, I don’t want to do that.”

I asked him if any of the steel was of a standard length.

He said that only the verticals were standard and that they were totally symmetrical as far as the mating surfaces were concerned. He added that floors 4-12 WERE standard and would connect to special beams on the third floor.

I checked my watch and found that we had been there for over an hour and a half. Since we needed to pick up the rental car, I flashed to Greg that we should be going.

Greg shook Tim’s hand and said, “Well I guess I’ll see you on Monday, I’ll just hope it’s not ‘welcome to my nightmare’.”

Tim exhaled. “You and me both Greg, but I AM looking forward to seeing you on Monday. And Charlie, it was nice to meet you too, Good luck on Monday.”

He shook our hands, but when he was shaking mine I had a sudden flash.

I told Greg about it on the way to the rental car facility. He asked me what I saw but I could only tell him, “It was just a flash, I don’t think it was anything bad, but I wish I had a way to see it in its entirety.”

Greg suggested that I should call Josh tonight to see if he had any suggestions or could maybe even help. I told him I would.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.