The Catalyst - Cover

The Catalyst

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 9: Deeper Understanding

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: Deeper Understanding - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

May,26-28, 1985

[Cool, we can’t wait to meet him.]

Ed was trying not to laugh when he said, “Joshua kinda looks like the ‘Absent-Minded Professor’, with gray hair. He even smokes a pipe! Try not to laugh when you see him. Save it for one of his jokes.”

As our neighbors turned to leave I asked if we were still on for Tuesday night. I got a resounding “Hell yes, grandma’s even looking forward to babysitting again!”

They took about five more steps before Greg asked, “Ed, are you seriously thinking about putting in one of those pools?”

Ed stopped in his tracks and when he turned around he was blushing profusely. “Gracie and I were planning on talking about it more tonight. I just don’t know if we can afford to spend that much money.”

Greg winked at me, “Just so you know, Charlie and I would be more than willing to do the topo and layout for you. That would save you $1000-$1500. Keep that in mind when the two of you are discussing the price.”

Gracie broke away and gave Greg and I great big hugs and a nice loving kiss. “I think you guys may have just made our minds up for us! Ed was so afraid to ask you because he didn’t want to impose on you. We’re going back to see Paul tomorrow. We’ll see what kind of deal he can make us. Thank you so much!”

I winked at Ed and said, “Please, don’t ever hesitate to ask for our help for anything. There is almost nothing we wouldn’t do for friends, especially good friends like you.”

“I want you guys to know that I’ll never forget this. I’m going to owe you big time!”

Greg snorted, “Just don’t try to kiss us!”

All four of us guys started laughing and blew raspberries at each other. Everyone was laughing as our four neighbors headed home.

Greg suggested, that since much of the patio was now shaded by the house, we should fix ourselves something to drink. We got wine coolers for the girls, a bourbon for Greg and I fixed myself a vodka tonic with extra lime.

Jamie said she found a clinic in St Charles for us to go and get tested for VD. We decided that first thing Wednesday morning we would all go out and get tested. We talked about maybe going on Tuesday, but with the pool guys going to be here early we scratched that idea.

I was deep in thought as we were all sipping our drinks. Jamie asked, “Whatcha thinkin’ about there, Charlie?”

Greg took a deep breath, “Oh, I’d bet Charlie’s feeling guilty that we didn’t invite our parents to christen the pool with us. I think he has a point.”

Mary said, “Yes he does, after all, they did foot the bill for it!”

I said, “It’s scary just how thoroughly we know what each other’s thinking. I mean that figuratively of course, it’s actually pretty neat.”

Jamie groused, “I guess I’m just a little bummed, that I couldn’t feel it too. I only picked up on it just before Greg said something.”

“Don’t worry about that sweetie, all in due time. You and I are like on opposite ends of our common connections. You seem to connect well with Greg, who you know ‘deeper’ and Mary, whom you’ve known longer. I’m curious what Joshua will say about that.”

Just then I had a chill run down my spine that made me jump.

“Whoa!” Jamie shouted, “What was THAT!”

Before I could answer, Mary and Greg were staring at us, breathing wildly. “Yeah, WHAT WAS THAT!??”

“I’M NOT SURE! But, I just had the strangest feeling that my Dad just said, ‘Don’t worry about us, [parents] next weekend would be better for us anyways.’”

Mary looked at me open-mouthed, “I got the exact same message. Holy shit!” (Greg was nodding his head too.)

Jamie was smirking, “I might not have gotten the whole message, but I certainly felt Charlie’s reaction! If I had been sexually aroused, I would have squirted! But, I think I just peed my panties!”

We all laughed for a minute and took a huge swig of our drinks.

“I’ll have to call home and check that out. I know my parents are out of town till tomorrow night, so it’ll have to wait till then ... I guess the next thing we should talk about, on a more upbeat note, is when do we all want to get married?”

Mary eagerly said, “I think we should get married as soon as possible, I mean really, what are we waiting for?”

Greg and Jamie were both nodding in agreement, so I suggested, “Well, should we just run off to Las Vegas and get married?”

Jamie immediately replied, “Oh, HELL NO, I am NOT getting married in the ‘Chapel-O-Love’!”

Greg was laughing his ass off. “We could still go to Vegas and get married by ‘Elvis’.” That earned him a playful slap by both girls.

We decided that we needed to get serious. It wouldn’t really be fair to our families and friends if we didn’t include them. That being said, we also didn’t want to turn this into a great big event, that needed a lot of planning. That would make it much more difficult to do as soon as we all wanted.

We kicked around the idea of possibly the Fourth of July, but as Mary checked the calendar, we discovered that the Fourth of July was on a Thursday and that really wouldn’t work. We thought about it some more and realized that the next big weekend wasn’t until Labor Day.

We really didn’t want to wait THAT long, so we tentatively planned on Saturday, July 20. With the contingency, that if any of our parents couldn’t make that work, we would try to find another weekend. We figured that gave us more than a month and a half, which seemed like the best idea.

We took turns calling our families, to tell them about our plans. (Except mine of course.)

Luckily, none of them had a problem with the weekend of the 20th. Dan, Greg’s dad, said that he thought my folks would be free as they had planned on getting together that Saturday for a barbeque, so we firmed up that date.

We decided that we wanted to have the wedding in our backyard. That would give us the freedom to do things exactly the way we wanted, with no set timetable on the length of the celebration.

Mary asked about caterers. I chuckled and told her I’d contact my brother, Bob, who knew all the best caterers around.

Jamie asked about a DJ.

I grinned, “They call him ‘RJ the DJ’, ‘Platter-Purveyor-extraordinaire, the best there is!

Mary snickered, “BOB!”

“You got it. He’s got a phenomenal mobile DJ setup and has any record you could ask for. I just hope he’s available the weekend of the 20th. He does a LOT of weddings.”

Jamie started giggling, “but, does he have the ‘Hokey Pokey’?”

Greg snorted, “Oh God, I hope not!”

Just then the phone started ringing. Greg went into the house to answer it and came back out, talking to someone. (I was thankful we’d put a cordless phone in the kitchen.) “Yeah, BOB, he’s right here.” Greg handed me the phone.

“Hey Robert, what’s happ’nin’ dude?”

(I put it on speaker, so everyone could hear.) “Well, ... I’m not exactly sure...”

Mary chortled, “Were your ears burning just now?”

“Um, you could say that ... I thought they were going to singe my hair!”

“I was just telling everyone about your DJ prowess!”

“Holy shit! ... Don’t tell me, ... you guys are getting married on July 20th? And you were wondering about a caterer... (Our eyes were now bulging out of their sockets.) AND, one of the girls wants to know if I have the ‘Hokey Pokey’?” He chuckled,” AND GREG HOPES I DON’T!!!”

There was an uncomfortable minute of silence. “Uhh, ... Bob, how could you POSSIBLY know that!?”

“So you’re telling me it’s all true?”

Mary said. “Oh yeah, ALL of it.”

“Jeez, this is too weird. Greg, sorry dude, I DO have the ‘Hokey Pokey’ AND the ‘Chicken Dance’!”

The girls started squealing, “YES”!

Bob really started laughing, “BECAUSE, those are the only two songs my brother can dance to where he looks like everyone else!”

Wanting desperately to change the subject I said, “In all seriousness, I think you might want to come over here. We really need to talk.”

Bob said, “I totally agree, I have to confess, for the last two weeks I have had different daydreams where I was like talking to you. Then, just now, it was almost like I was sitting behind you just listening. I’m kind of freaking out.”

“Well, I don’t want to say too much over the phone. When’s the soonest we can get together?”

“I’ve got a show that I’m doing tomorrow night for the AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) group in Elgin, how about Tuesday night?”

I had a concerned look on my face. “Well, bring your swimming suit, we’ve got our pool christening Tuesday night with the neighbors but...”

“Let me guess, I’ll be the only one wearing a suit?”

“Holy crap Bob, I may have to be more careful how loud I THINK! You might be right about the suit, but that’s not the only reason I was hesitating. I was thinking that having you here might be a really good idea. Our neighbor, Ed, has a test he wants to give us and, after this, you might as well be involved in that.”

After we hung up my mind was going two hundred miles an hour. It was disconcerting for me to think that Bob could know things that I hadn’t directed at him. It was almost like he could eavesdrop on me!

Mary broke me out of my thoughts by suggesting that we all go to bed early. I seconded the motion as I led her to the bedroom. I suggested that we just lay together thinking to each other for a while.

I felt her thinking, “Charlie, please don’t think I’m strange, but what’s the kinkiest thing you’ve ever done?”

“Wow!” I said. She just giggled.

Well”, I thought, “Once, I was over at Beth’s and she was having her period. She asked me if I still wanted to have sex with her. I made an ‘icky face’ and she just started laughing. ‘No, Charlie, not in my pussy, how would you like to put it my ass instead?’ ‘Whoa, are you sure, won’t that hurt?’ She chuckled and said, ‘Not if we use enough lube. As long as you go slow at first it actually feels quite nice.’ So we did and she actually had an orgasm because I was fingering her clit while I was thrusting in and out of her. The only downside was that I came really fast because it was so tight.”

When I looked at Mary she had an almost enchanted look on her face.

I could feel her thinking, “I would love for you to do that with me sometime. I hope you don’t think I’m too kinky, but I would love to have you in my ass and Greg in my pussy at the same time.”

“Whoa!” I said out loud. “If you really want that, I’m willing to try and make it happen for you.”

Mary wrapped me in her arms and we fell asleep cuddling, erotically dreaming.

I could feel Greg and Jamie smirking.

***

I woke with my morning wood wedged between Mary’s soft butt cheeks. I was rock hard, having dreamed about last night’s ‘discussion’. I was cursing the level of need to relieve my bladder, as I tried to extricate myself without waking Mary. She must’ve been dreaming the same thing, because as soon as I moved away she let out a soft, deep throated “Ohhh”?

“Sorry babe, ‘Mother Nature’ calls. Actually, she’s screaming!”

She giggled, “It’s probably just as well, we don’t have any lube.”

After taking care of business I padded out to the kitchen to fix some coffee. Jamie and Greg were already sitting at the table.

Jamie smirked, “Did you guys have some interesting dreams last night?”

Greg almost sprayed his coffee.

“Yes we did, as a matter of fact. As soon as my co-conspirator gets out of the ladies’ room I have a feeling we should probably talk about it.”

For grins, I tried to ‘direct’ that thought just to Mary. I felt her thinking, “Is everyone still naked?”

I shot, “Yep, like usual.”

“I’ll be out in just a second”, I felt her say.

I looked at Greg and Jamie, “Did you guys ‘hear’ that last conversation, just out of curiosity?”

“What conversation?”

“I purposely directed it solely at Mary.”

“Ahhhh, good.” I said. (I wanted to see if that would work. It DID.)

Mary saw that I’d gotten her a cup of coffee and she sat down to join us. Our conversation turned toward our quickly developing, mental communications. Greg asked us if we had picked up any of what he and Jamie had been thinking last night.

Mary and I both said no. He slowly nodded his head and said, “I’ll bet that’s because Jamie and I directed our thoughts at each other, just like you and Mary did just a second ago.”

I told them, that last night Mary and I hadn’t ‘focused’ our conversation on each other exclusively.

Mary smirked, “But we may have to START when it comes to CERTAIN SUBJECTS.” She was blushing profusely.

Jamie started blushing. She said, “I told Greg that sounded really naughty, but that I’d like to see him help make Mary’s fantasy come true ... As long as I get MY turn. I couldn’t get to sleep last night until Greg EXHAUSTED HIMSELF taking care of me. I was sooo horny just thinking about it!”

Greg chuckled, “Oh yes! The things she makes me do are SOOO HARD on me. I told her I was ONLY going to give her 75 years to STOP IT!”

An EVIL look came across Jamie’s face. “You guys KNOW there’s certain ‘preparations’ that have to be made BEFOREHAND, don’t you?”

Greg said, “Yeah, LUBE!”

“Well, that’s the LAST one.”

I said, “Umm, like going to the bathroom?”

Jamie’s grin got even more sinister. “Well, yes, of course, but JUST BEFORE THAT!”

Greg and I froze. Greg timidly asked, “You mean, like, an enema?”

Mary and Jamie were both grinning and nodding “Yes!”

I thought for a second, then smiled sheepishly. “Oh, I see, you want us to give YOU enemas. That sounds like fun.”

Now Jamie had horns growing on her head. “Not just US! And yes, IT WILL BE FUN!”

Greg and I must have looked like we saw a GHOST. Our eyes were flashing between each other and the girls so fast we started getting dizzy.

Greg started stammering, “But, but, but, Charlie and I aren’t ready to get THAT CLOSE together yet!”

Both girls started laughing hysterically. “Silly boys! We weren’t suggesting you DO EACH OTHER! But, we WERE hoping you’d let us use our smaller dildos on you, so you’d know what it feels like. We think you might like it!”

Their faces instantly went to “puppy dog” and cocked their heads to “super cute” mode.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.