The Catalyst - Cover

The Catalyst

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 8: Surprises

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: Surprises - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

May,24-26, 1985

[I straightened up my office then called Sam.

He said that there was still 3” of water just past his patio. He was curious why I wanted to know. I told him it was Greg’s question and that I’d explain tomorrow as soon as our pool was installed.]

I had just joined the rest of the family out on the patio for some iced tea, when, my nose captured by the wonderful aroma of barbecued chicken. I couldn’t help myself and hollered over the fence. “Something smells pretty darn good over there!”

“Well then, grab your bathrobes and come on over!”

Mary chortled, “We just have to collect the potato and pasta salads and we’ll be right there!”

Greg and I each grabbed a large bowl while the girls got our bathrobes and we went next door.

Little Kelly greeted us at the gate, dressed in a swimming suit and a smile.

Sally had given us the heads up that Kelly would be eating with us so we were all fully clothed. Kelly then turned and ran back to the pool, into the waiting arms of Gracie.

Mary and I looked at each other with serene smiles on our faces, picturing what things would be like when our child got to be her age. Hearing little Kelly squealing with delight, splashing around in the water made me eagerly anticipate being a father. I squeezed Mary a little tighter and she was glowing in a smile back at me.

Mary and Jamie went over and gave Bill a big kiss and were giggling when they noticed we were all looking at them.

“What? You’re supposed to kiss the cook! I know they do that in some countries, don’t they?” Jamie giggled.

Gracie had just gotten out of the pool with Kelly. The two of them waltzed over to give Bill more kisses.

“Sounded good to me.” She smirked.

Bill was looking at Sally in a mock pout.

Sally scoffed, “Well, hells bells! Like he really needs another kiss?”

Then she went and planted a sloppy kiss on him that pretty much started a playful kissing frenzy.

Dinner was delicious and the cheerful atmosphere was making it feel like we were all one big family. Sally’s mom, June, came by shortly after we had the dinner dishes done. Sally introduced us, then June took a giggling Kelly with her to ‘Grandma’s house’ for the night.

Sally said, “I swear, she would be so disappointed if we ever stopped having our regular Saturday night parties! It’s so nice to have such a willing babysitter.”

I chuckled, “I know what you mean, our parents are already lining up to take their turns! And Mary’s not even due till February!”

With Kelly gone, we decided to get naked and go for a swim. Everyone was fairly tentative which I took as a good sign. Once we were all in the pool Bill kind of broke the ice with a question, “How do we all want to carry on with this?”

I suggested, “Why don’t we do this like dating? You know first date, second date, third date?”

Sally giggled, “So this is like our second date, and maybe tonight we limit ourselves to second base, like baseball?”

Greg was chuckling, “It sounds good to me, I love the fact that we’re all becoming comfortable with each other! The anticipation will just heighten the experience in the future.”

Jamie said, “I’m certain that none of us has VD, but it might not be a bad idea for all of us to get tested to remove any doubt.”

Ed said, “That’s a great idea, I’d just like to add, that if and when we all start having sex with each other, we need to make the promise to become exclusive within our group.”

That was also met with instant, universal approval. The next couple of hours were spent getting to know each other with kissing and heavy petting.

I found that Gracie was an intensely passionate kisser. The two of us nearly brought each other to climax just kissing and fondling.

We weren’t the only ones. As a matter of fact, I was sure that everyone in our first pairing had done the same thing. Mary and Bill were holding each other, as were Greg and Sally. Ed and Jamie were also really into each other. It was almost with some reluctance that we all switched to different partners.

I found Sally to be very sensual and erotic. Where Gracie had been lusty and energetic, everything with Sally was softer and more sensual.

I felt a very real, yet different connection with each of them. I could already feel a very warm and loving bond forming between the eight of us. I think the only reason things didn’t progress farther tonight was the mutual respect we all had for each other and our agreement.

Deciding that we didn’t all want to turn into prunes, we got out of the pool and sat down to have a few drinks. I went in with Bill to help him fill everyone’s orders.

He got a tray and the two of us filled it with everyone’s drinks. Just before heading back out he asked me, “Charlie, I just want you to know how much I really enjoy being with Mary and Jamie. I’m really hoping that the eight of us can all become very close.”

I told him, “You know Bill, I think we will. I was a little skeptical with the idea at first. But after tonight, I can feel things changing between the eight of us. I have to confess to you that I think Mary is more than a little excited at the thought of making love with you.”

Bill smiled and said, “You don’t know how good that makes me feel. Sally is really the only one I’ve ever made passionate love to. Because of my ... size. Gracie is the only other girl that’s even tried with me and I have to be very careful as she is very tight and not very deep. I would never do anything that I thought might hurt her.”

I could honestly feel how sad he was with that revelation. I gave him a hug and he hugged me back very tightly. I almost panicked, wondering what I would do if he tried to kiss me, like I saw him kissing Ed.

Bill started laughing. “Don’t worry Charlie, I’m not going to try and kiss you. That kiss you saw between Ed and I the other night was the one and ONLY time the two of us ever kissed. We tried to be ‘demonstratively bisexual’ to show you and Greg that we could do it. We discovered that neither of us liked it at all and vowed to NEVER do it again!”

I clapped him on the back and let out a sigh of relief. “Dude, you have NO IDEA how good that makes me feel! Greg and I talked about it and even though we love each other like brothers, there’s just no way we could EVER kiss each other’s ugly mugs!”

We turned around to see Greg grinning. “I’m glad I didn’t have a mouth full of bourbon hearing you say that.” The three of us laughed and headed out to the patio with the drinks.

As we got outside, we saw that Ed was mesmerized. While the four of us guys will probably never kiss, we discovered that the girls had no such inhibitions.

Mary and Sally were engaged in the sexiest coupling I had ever seen. They were kissing each other wantonly while simultaneously rubbing their breasts together and each had two fingers in each other’s pussies. Gracie and Jamie were doing the same thing!

All four of us were glancing back and forth like we were watching a Chinese ping-pong match!

Bill and I quickly set the drinks down so we wouldn’t spill them. They were all moaning and getting more frenzied by the minute.

This went on for a few minutes and the next thing I knew all four of us guys had ‘boned-up’ and began stroking our cocks like crazy.

We had never seen anything as sexually erotic as that in our lives. Just as the four girls began keening in their orgasms, the four of us began screaming in our own! The next thing we knew; WE were the ones that had an audience.

The girls were all giggling amongst themselves saying, “I guess we must have really turned them on!”

Sally said, “I think that’s the first time I’ve ever seen a guy stroke his salami! That was so hot!”

Jamie said, “Yes, and to see all four of them ‘making stroganoff’ at the same time ... Turned me on like you wouldn’t believe!”

Mary snickered, “Now if we could just get them to kiss!”

The four of us guys blew her the loudest raspberry we could. Just as the four girls started chuckling, they came over to each one of us and took a couple of quick sucks on our cocks.

That was all we got before they looked at us and said, “That was just to give you guys something to look forward to for next week!”

The four of us just groaned, but then all eight of us broke out laughing. We all picked up our drinks and gave cheers to each other saying, “To the start of a wonderful relationship.”

After our toast we just relaxed together enjoying each other’s company. Greg and I told them of Sam’s problems and what we had done to help him.

Ed said that he was sorry he had forgotten to bring his ESP test over and that maybe we could get together sometime in the middle of the week. I said that might be a good idea because both Mary and I were very interested.

Noticing that it was almost midnight, we kissed each other goodbye and headed home.

We fixed some iced tea and went out to the patio to wind down.

Jamie sighed, “I really had a nice time tonight. I’m starting to get the ‘warm and fuzzies’ for both Ed and Bill. They seem really genuine and sweet ... like two other guys I know!”

“I almost feel guilty, because I was really loving the way Gracie and Sally were kissing and stroking me. I’m afraid that I could easily fall in love with both of them, too.” Greg said.

He was kissing Jamie apologetically.

I said, “I ‘second’ Greg’s feelings. I also want to say, that it’s not the same love that I feel for Jamie and Mary. It is genuine though, and will certainly get deeper every time we’re together. I also want to add, I had a real nice talk with Bill and feel like we could become good friends.

Mary was looking as uneasy as the rest of us. “Why should we be feeling guilty for falling in love with four people who are so much like us? Haven’t we agreed that it could happen when the four of US got together?

“I don’t wanna hold back! Bill is so shy about his cock, I just want to hug him and have him ravish me with it! I know you guys are a little intimidated by him and you shouldn’t be. He’s NOT going to ‘wreck us’. Our pussies are very elastic. BABIES COME OUT THERE! His cock isn’t nearly THAT big. You guys will know when you have sex with Sally and find you won’t need a board strapped to your ass to keep from falling in!”

Greg and I BOTH blew iced tea out of our noses!

As soon as we all stopped laughing, the girls led us off to bed.

Mary and I were cuddling. I felt she was conflicted about something. I put my hand on her stomach and it was tense.

She sensed my concern. “Are you okay with me wanting to experience Bills big cock? Right after I said that earlier, I started feeling guilty about it. Like I was causing you to be jealous or something?”

“Well, maybe a little. I know it’s childish, but, subconsciously I’m afraid you won’t be satisfied with my ‘little’ cock anymore.”

Mary hugged me tighter. “There’s nothing ‘little’ about your cock. NO ONE will ever make love to my SOUL like you do! Even Greg, as wonderful as he was the other night, couldn’t hold a candle to you. It’s just that ... I’ve always had this fantasy of being ravaged by a guy with a huge cock. I’m sorry.”

I put my finger over her mouth to stop her. “I feel like such a shmuck! YOU understood my enjoyment with Jamie for what it was, and now I’m trying to make you feel guilty? I’m sorry! I WANT you to experience your fantasy. WITHOUT any guilt. I love you so much sweetheart, please forgive my insecurity?”

“You know I love you! Thank you for understanding me. I’m sure Bill won’t destroy me anywhere nearly as bad as Jamie did you!”

She was giggling and hugging me.

I chuckled, “And that’s supposed to reassure me?”

“It DIDN’T?”

***

We woke up Sunday morning, still holding each other. We were unexpectedly joined by Greg and Jamie asking if we were ‘alright’.

Mary and I looked at each other, puzzled by the question.

“We’re fine. Why do you ask?” I wondered, looking baffled.

“Well”, Greg said, “this might sound weird, but last night, Jamie and I both felt ... like you two were stressing about something.”

Mary and I were both stunned. “Yes we were! How could you know that?!!”

Jamie answered, “It’s strange, but, ... was it about Bill’s ... equipment?”

Our eyes were like saucers, and we were speechless for a minute.

“Whoa! You guys really felt that!? ... WE DID. WE WERE. I was stressing that maybe Mary wouldn’t want me after she has sex with Bill, and she was stressing that I was stressing. Holy shit! We’ve GOTTA take that test that Ed has.”

Mary and I got up and the four of us embraced in a group hug.

We were all trembling.

We thought about going out for breakfast but with the pool guys due to show up sometime later this morning, the girls said they would fix us breakfast here. I got the coffee ready and the girls made us waffles and sausage. I fixed some toast and poured some orange juice. When we were done eating we refilled our coffee and talked.

Greg said, “It sure seems like the four of us have WAY MORE than just a personal, loving connection.”

I ran to my office and got a small notepad and three pencils.

When I got back to the kitchen I gave several sheets to everyone and said, “I’m going to think of a number between one and 20. I want each of you to write it down without looking at each other. When you’re ready I want you all to show me at once.”

I thought of the number 14 and told everyone to go. After about 10 seconds they were all nodding that they were ready.

I was stunned, when EACH of them had written down 14! I didn’t even have to tell them that they were right, they could tell by the look on my face.

We tried three more times and all three times they were all right!

We tried it again, with Greg thinking of the numbers. After three tries all three of us were right, just like with me.

Mary wanted to try but using numbers from 1 to 100. Once again, after three tries we had three right answers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.