The Catalyst
Chapter 6: Friends, Lovers and Surprises

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Friends, Lovers and Surprises - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

May, 1985

As I was fixing bacon, eggs and toast for everyone, things began settling down. The conversation centered around how much our lives were about to change with a little one on the way. While eating, we all retreated into our own thoughts.

When we had finished eating, I suddenly felt a deep need to make love to Mary. I managed to catch Greg’s eye, and nodding, I gestured my intentions with my eyes. He understood immediately. I got up, and took Mary by the hand and led her to our bedroom.

As we entered the bedroom, I gently closed the door. We walked over to the bed and we lovingly undressed each other. Without ever saying a word, she laid on her back and spread her legs. I nestled on top of her and began using my rapidly hardening cock to slowly massage her moistening slit. Our eyes were locked together and our minds were joining in a deeper way than we ever joined before. As soon as I knew that she was ready, I slowly slipped into her wonderfully wet and warm tunnel.

Our minds and our bodies were conveying our deep love for one another. Unlike some of our previous lovemaking, there was no rush to achieve orgasm for either of us. To this day much of what we did is still a blur. The only thing on our minds was conveying our true love for each other.

Mary was in one long, slowly building orgasm. I was just very slowly thrusting in and out, totally focusing on my love for this beautiful woman as each movement was a physical gesture of that love. After what seemed like a bliss-filled eternity, our bodies suddenly erupted. We both began crying out our love for each other. It felt like my entire body was enveloped in the most electrifying mutual orgasm that Mary and I had ever experienced together. The last thing I remembered, was collapsing on my beautiful lover.

When I opened my eyes, Greg was behind Mary, gently embracing her and I felt Jamie behind me with her arms around me. When Mary’s eyes finally opened, I gently leaned into her and kissed her softly and lovingly.

When Mary noticed we weren’t alone, she just sighed and said, “That was the most incredible experience I’ve ever had!”

Jamie giggled. “Do you guys realize that you went at it for more than 45 minutes?”

Then Greg said, “I don’t think you guys ever said a word, because all we could hear was the bed squeaking, then both of you breathing very deeply. The next thing we knew, we heard you both screaming for almost 20 seconds, then, silence.”

Mary and I were just looking into each other’s eyes and smiling, still communicating, as we knew exactly what they were talking about.

Jamie broke the reverie by saying, “If making love is this good when you’re pregnant, God DAMMIT I’m getting off the pill tomorrow!”

Greg just started laughing, and said, “That ain’t no shit, that was un-freaking believable, when we came in here, you guys had been out for more than five minutes, and we’ve been in here at least that long!”

He added, “Is there any way you can explain to us exactly what you were doing? That or I’m going to start believing, that Charlie IS some kind of sex God.”

Mary just shook her head, smiling, Oh I’m sure he’s all of that! I’m just hoping that he was joking when he said ‘It’s only going to get better from here.’ Because, I might be afraid to ever have sex with him again!”

Jamie couldn’t contain herself. She was giggling as she said, “Oh that’s okay, I CAN’T WAIT for him to have a go with me!”

Greg, with a mocking frown, replied, “Well, Charlie my man, I think you have to start teaching me some more of your magic, or you may find yourself with TWO wives on your hands!” He sat up, and teasingly began bowing with his hands above his head saying, “You are my Yoda, and I am but the young Padawan!”

I looked at Greg and Jamie to make sure that they were both looking at me.

I said, “Honestly, it’s no trick. It’s all about selflessness, love, communication and connection. (I looked at Mary, and she was gently nodding affirmatively.) I’m going to tell you as best I can what we did. Mary, feel free to jump in with any thoughts and your feelings anytime.”

Mary smiled and nodded, indicating for me to continue.

“While we were still finishing breakfast I felt an overwhelming urge to make love with Mary. It was a combination of many emotions, not the least of which was my intense joy, that she was bearing my child. When I looked in her eyes, I KNEW that she was feeling trepidation and some doubt about my true feelings about her being pregnant.”

Mary was slowly nodding yes and I saw a tear form in the corner of her eye.

She said, “Yes Charlie, that was exactly what I was feeling. At that very moment I was craving your assurance. When you got up and took me by the hand, I knew what you were doing! My heart was overflowing with love for you. I knew that you understood what I was feeling right then and there. Every step we took towards the bedroom was like foreplay. When I laid on the bed you knew, intuitively, that I didn’t want or need any foreplay. I just wanted to feel you enter me and love me. I know our eyes never left each other. Every inch that I felt you slowly entering me sent pleasure through my entire body in a way that I had never experienced before. With every plunge you made, you were telling me how much you loved me. Every movement you made felt like you were trying to hug and kiss the inside of my soul. That’s as close as I can describe what it felt like.”

Greg and Jamie were holding their breath waiting for me to continue where Mary left off.

“What Mary just said is exactly what I was trying to do. I wasn’t considering my own pleasure at all. I just wanted everything I did to express my love for her and my joy that she was going to be the mother of my child. It was like the two of us were doing this extremely loving dance.

“I would lead for a while and then she would lead. I could feel her orgasms causing contractions that in turn felt so unbelievably good to me, that I only wanted to give her more of them. The build-up of pleasure between us finally got to the point that it was like a damn bursting! Suddenly both of us were so overcome with love and delight, all we could do was scream!”

With that Mary and I each turned and kissed our friends deeply and warmly.

We all just laid there, consumed in our thoughts, until the doorbell rang. Greg and I just stared at each other and shouted, “Lumber! OH SHIT, OH SHIT!”

For the next minute, all you saw were ‘assholes and elbows’, as we hurriedly threw on our shorts and t-shirts and ran to the front door. (The girls were laughing hysterically!)

When we opened the door, the driver was nonplussed, and said, “I was beginning to wonder if you were coming.”

“No, THEY WERE JUST BREATHING HARD!” He heard from two giggling, high pitched voices. He just grinned and shook his head as we followed him out to his truck.

I was glad to see he had a small, soft-tired, forklift that he used to distribute the pallets of lumber around the fence-line for us. That was going to save Greg and me a ton of lifting and carrying, especially considering the entire truckload was ours!

We had 2 pallets of pressure treated 8’ 2x4’s and 6 pallets of 7’ 1x6’s. Greg gave the man a $10 tip for his trouble and we thanked him. I was looking at all the lumber and noticed that it was all cut so evenly. I fully understood now why Greg was so meticulous in measuring the post locations and making sure the posts were plumb. All we had to do at this point was just assemble the fence.

About that time, I heard Greg’s stomach growl. (Mine too!) As we headed toward the patio, the door swung open and our two beautiful fiancée’s were carrying trays of sandwiches and chips and ice tea and were setting them on the table. (Have I said how much we love these two girls?)

As we sat down to eat, we started discussing a plan of attack for the fence. Since it was already almost 2:00 in the afternoon, Greg suggested that we take an hour and mark the posts so that we could just lay the stringers along the marks and not have to measure each one. He said that we should start early tomorrow assembling the fence.

Greg said that I could use the electric drill and he would use his cordless drill. We would work together to attach all the stringers to the posts, then we would split up and he would start at the far corner by the neighbors fence and work one direction while I started by the house and worked toward the same point. The girls volunteered to be our ‘go-fers’ (go for this, go for that) and bring the boards to us to help speed up the operation.

We decided that we could then take the rest of the afternoon and check out that special pool place that Bill and Ed told us about. We also felt that we should check out the prices of other pools so that we would have some point of reference.

After lunch, Greg and I measured and marked the posts. We were getting ready to head out to look at pools, when we saw two cuties looking at us with big, sad, puppy dog eyes.

Just as they succeeded in melting our hearts, Greg asked, “What’s the matter?”

Mary said, “Would you guys mind terribly, if Jamie and I went with you?”

I said, “Don’t you trust us, sweetheart?”

They both put on sad faces and said, “No, we trust you, but we were just hoping you guys would let us help pick one out ... Please?”

I looked at Greg and said, “How can we possibly say no to the two most beautiful ‘poop-lips’ in the world!”

Greg chuckled, “Looks like we’re taking your car then buddy, since my truck only seats three!”

After two squeals of delight and a couple of nice kisses, the four of us piled into my car and headed out.

We stopped at Walmart and went into their outdoor department and saw that their above-ground pool’s ranged from $850 to around $1700.

Next, we stopped at an outdoor recreation store that had a much larger selection and found that their pools were ranging from $1200 to over $4000, exclusive of filters and pumps. Then using the directions that Bill had given us, we found Paul’s Pool Emporium.

One glance made us realize that these pools were going to be considerably more expensive. They had a showroom that had three ‘1/4-sized pools’ installed for show. These were really nice. The salesman was also very nice and not the least bit pushy. The one pool that caught all of our eyes looked to be 4-foot-deep on each end and different models would slope down to between 5 feet to 8 feet deep in the center. The salesman could sense that the four of us really liked this design and told us if we wanted to follow him out back, we could see what the full-size version looked like.

We followed him to a huge warehouse where he pointed to the pool in question. It was leaning up against the wall so that we could walk right up to it. As soon as we got close to it, I could feel that the girls had already decided.

The overall dimensions were 48 feet wide and roughly 24 feet across. Approximately 10 feet on each end was 4-foot deep then it sloped down gradually for about another 8 feet to a depth of 5 feet. It then fell off sharply to the 8-foot depth for the center 12 feet.

This pool also had some very nice features. First, it had a bench like seat that went halfway around the pool. Depending on which way the pool was oriented it would be the back half or the front half. There appeared to be several 2 inch holes spaced about 3 feet apart. The salesman said these accommodated six tables that sat on PVC pipe that would extend 3 inches above the water level of the pool.

There was also a small walkway that was about 10 inches wide and extended from the 4-foot depth across the deepest part of the pool. That way a non-swimmer could essentially walk around the inside of the pool without being underwater.

I could tell that the girls wanted this pool in the worst way. Looking at Greg, I knew that all four of us liked it.

Then I asked the question that I was afraid of. “Okay, it appears we all like this one, so how much is one of these installed?”

He hesitated for a second then said, “This one goes for just a little over $10,000, installed.”

I swear you could hear four hearts start to deflate. Greg was the first to ask, “What does that installation include?”

The salesman said, “Let’s go back inside and look at our models so that I can explain everything.”

He led us back inside and we stood by the model that was like the pool we wanted. He explained that the price was all-inclusive and it included a 3-foot-wide deck that went around the entire perimeter of the pool as well as the filter and pump. He explained that unless we were going to flush mount the pool, the support for the deck was also the support for the rim of the pool.

He explained that additional decking could be provided for an extra cost of $2.50 per square foot. I was doing the math in my head and knowing that we wanted approximately a 20’ x 25’ deck that his cost was almost right on for that. He further explained, that the preferred installation was to countersink the pool, so that only 2-3 feet was above the ground. That limits access, so that small children couldn’t get over the 4’ high fence around the edge of the deck.

With that, Greg asked, “I take it, you have to have a topo survey done, and then an architect has to design the installation?”

The salesman (Whom we discovered was the owner.) said, “Yes, absolutely, we will obviously have a considerable amount of dirt-work and layout stakes for location and elevation.

Greg grinned at me and said, “Well, what if I were to tell you, that we already have a topo, and if you could provide us with the layout dimensions, we could do the design and layout for you? I’m a certified contractor, and my friend here is an architect.”

The salesman just smiled and said, “Well, ... I could knock $1000 off the price, and I would just have to see the design, to insure it’s viable, and then mark where we need stakes set. Also, it would wildly decrease the wait time, as our surveyor is currently 2-3 weeks behind, due to this being prime season.

I asked, “If I were to get you the layout by say Monday, how soon could we get it installed?

He replied, “By next weekend! That includes a 20’x25’ deck. We ‘pre-build’ the deck, then just lift it into place with the same crane we use for the pool. Since Monday is Memorial Day, I’ll be here, even though the store won’t be open.”

“OK, then, if you’ll let us confer with each other for a minute, I think we might be able to do this.”

He was smiling as the four of us stepped outside the door to talk. The two girls had what could only be described as the cutest hopeful expressions on their faces. I winked at Greg and he nodded to let me know he felt that we were getting a good deal.

I just HAD to bust the girls chops a little, so I said, “Well, I don’t know, ... We were told not to spend our whole wad on the pool. (I was trying to give the girls the most serious face that I could and the girls looked downcast.) But, what the hell, you only live once!”

The girls literally jumped on Greg and I and wrapped their legs around us and began kissing us furiously in between squeals.

I told them, “Why don’t the two of you look around at all the toys and whatnot, while Greg and I go in and talk turkey with this guy.”

Another kiss and two squeals later, the girls went running inside while Greg and I sat down with Paul, to do the deal.

Paul had put everything down on paper, complete with prices. He asked us once again just to be sure that we COULD indeed do the survey work. We assured him that we knew what we were doing.

He said, “You know, I don’t have an exclusive agreement with the landscape architect or the surveyor. Because of the delays caused by the surveyor’s backlog, I could knock another $1500 off if you two could do another layout/topo for me. I’ll add another $500 to it if you then go back and set the stakes.

I looked at Greg and he was grinning from ear-to-ear and gave me the ‘Game On Dude’ look.

I told him that we could do it and if he had the address for us we would actually get on it right after we dropped off our layout and design for his approval. I told him it would take me another day for the design and that I could have it back to him by Tuesday night.

He looked at me and seemed very surprised. “You mean to tell me, that the two of you can get all that done in basically two days?”

I confidently responded, “Absolutely, neither of us are working right now, as we just graduated from college and our new jobs don’t start for another week yet.”

Chuckling, he said, “It’s too bad you both have jobs, if you didn’t, I’d hire you in a heartbeat! Right now I have two crews who are basically sitting on their hands waiting for something to do. Let’s see how you do on your design, but if you two ever need any extra money and have a little free time, let me know.”

The total bill for our pool, not counting the $2000 we would get for our side job, came out to just under $9000. We told the girls about our side job and they suggested they would like to come out and help us in any way that they could. We told them that we might take them up on it, if nothing else, to hold the rod and help measure our layout.

Greg said, “Charlie and I could really use some ‘relief’ when we get home you know!” Mary immediately put her hand between my legs and was kissing me on my cheek and giggling like crazy. When I looked in the mirror, Greg was getting the same treatment.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.