The Catalyst - Cover

The Catalyst

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 5: Lovers and Friends

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Lovers and Friends - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

May, 21-22, 1985

We decided that we would take a break. We replenished our beverages, donned our bathrobes and went back out to the patio. I felt like this would be a good time to express our feelings about watching and doing everything that we’d just done.

Mary started, “I don’t know if I can put it into words exactly, but I think I’m in love with three people. Knowing that I don’t have to hide any of that love fills me with so much joy that it’s simply incredible. What Charlie said about inclusive love, is absolutely true. Just because I love Jamie and now Greg, that doesn’t mean I love Charlie any less. Just the opposite! Because Charlie allows me to physically show Jamie and Greg all the love that I have for THEM, it makes me LOVE HIM just that much more. Love really is inclusive!”

“I totally agree with Mary!” Greg eagerly added, “I’ve wanted to kiss her since the day she and Charlie said that we could move in with them. When Mary and I were kissing earlier, it took me a second to get over the guilt that “society” has forced down our throats. When I looked over and saw both you and Jamie smiling at us that’s when I fully believed in the idea of inclusive love. That’s when I realized that I really COULD love more than just one person. The love I was feeling for Mary didn’t diminish my love for Jamie at all. Why does everyone insist that you can only love one person at a time?”

I said, “I asked Beth that very question. She said that it was because most people tend to get very jealous with the thought of not being someone’s ‘one and only’. She said it was also because long ago there wasn’t really any effective birth control, and venereal diseases could’ve been a problem.”

That gave us some food for thought. Maybe WE should get tested at some point, too.

I looked at Jamie and waited to see if she wanted to say something. (I was also adoring her freckles, her beautiful green eyes and her gorgeous red hair!)

She shocked me when she exclaimed, “You’re staring at my freckles aren’t you Charlie? I HATE my freckles!”

I gave a puzzled look at Greg, then looked back at her, “Yes sweetie, I WAS staring at your freckles! Why in the world do you hate them? I think they’re adorable! And what’s more, I know that my buddy is infatuated with them!”

Jamie looked stunned for a second, “For my whole life, it seems like everyone has made fun of me because of my freckles. Ever since I was a little kid, all the boys would laugh at me and call me ‘freckle face’! ... Do you really mean that you think they make me look pretty?”

I started chuckling and shaking my head, “Not just pretty Jamie, absolutely gorgeous! And you know what? The day after Greg met you he called me all excited, and I’ll tell you what he said, and I quote, ‘Jamie has the most adorable face I’ve ever seen! Between her gorgeous red hair, sparkling emerald eyes and those wonderful freckles, I can hardly take my eyes off of her. Ever since I was a kid, when I pictured what my ideal girl would look like, it was really Jamie’s face that I was seeing!’

“And you know what Jamie, he wasn’t kidding. Your freckles are part of what makes you the special person that you are. I can tell you for certain, that if either Greg or I ever hear anyone mocking your freckles, they are dead meat!”

Jamie had tears in her eyes as she looked between Greg and I several times to see if we were serious. We both got up and put our arms around her and began kissing as many freckles as we could. After a few seconds Jamie was giggling like crazy. “What are you guys doing?”

Greg replied, “We’re going to kiss every freckle on your face, and your whole body if we have to, to make sure you believe how we really feel!”

Jamie put an arm around each of our necks and began alternately kissing each of us.

She said, “When Greg told me that he loved my freckles, I thought he was just saying that to be nice.” (She looked at Greg.) “You really are my soulmate, sweetheart!”

She gave him a big juicy kiss, then looked at me. “Charlie, you may not be my soulmate, but I want you to know how much I love you, too.”

She gave me a kiss that was both very warm and tender.

I whispered back to her, “I love you too Jamie, and I do love every freckle on your face.” I chuckled then added, “Almost as much as I love the taste of your wonderful pussy!”

Jamie started giggling, “I have a feeling that someone else may be joining THAT club! I wonder if he’ll think it’s better than Bourbon!?”

She was looking at Greg who was grinning back at her.

Greg said, “From what Charlie said, it just might! Now that I have a clue what to do, I’m hoping that you will let me ‘practice’ on you until I get it right. I have a feeling that might take decades!”

As Jamie was leading Greg toward the bedroom, she turned back toward Mary and I and winked, “Good night lovers, it’s time I let Greg get some practice in!”

Mary and I were just smiling at each other. “Good night lovers, we’ll see you in the morning!”

Once we were alone, I asked Mary what she thought about everything. She assured me that she was really looking forward to the progression of our relationships. I asked her if she really felt it was all right as she was watching me going down on Jamie. She not only assured me that it was fine but confided that she was massively turned on watching me making oral love to her girlfriend.

I asked her, “You two really do love each other, don’t you?”

She looked deeply into my eyes. Then, with a slight bit of nervousness said, “Yes we do. I do love her, but in a completely different way than I love you. It’s hard to explain exactly how, but it’s really like apples and oranges. I love both of them, you’re my APPLE and I love you way more than any orange!”

She asked me how I felt watching Greg going down on her. I explained to her that at first I was a bit uneasy. I didn’t want to admit that to the whole group as it went away very quickly. “I guess it’s just a guy thing, but I was glad we just did what we did tonight.” I conceded.

I had a feeling that Greg was feeling the same way, watching me with Jamie. We talked about that for a little while. She was thrilled that the four of us could now be so open and loving with each other. I told her that I knew our relationship would forever change if this went the way it seemed to be headed. Our feelings for each other were only going to grow deeper with each passing day.

I told her, the true test, would be the first time that one of us would walk in on the other two making love. In it is purest form, when you see the other two making love you should actually feel as loved as the two people in the act. In fact, the two making love should invite the third to join them. And then when the fourth comes home, the other three should give the latecomer a full dose of all the love that they shared for him or her.

She nodded in agreement then kissed me tenderly. We shared that kiss until we both fell asleep in each other’s arms.

***

I woke up in the morning and noticed that the bed was empty. I went to the bathroom to empty my bladder. I walked naked into the kitchen, where I found Jamie and Mary, also naked, talking over a cup of coffee. Jamie got up and got a cup for me, then the three of us began talking until Greg woke up and came out to join us.

Mary made it a point to fix Greg a cup, just like Jamie did for me. That symbolic gesture made an impression on Greg as he gently put his arm around Mary and kissed her sweetly on the lips. He looked over at me and asked, “And how are you doing this morning Bud?”

I grinned at him, “Just about as good as you are my friend!”

We were rapidly becoming more comfortable with being nude around each other and showing affection to each other. There were still some questions about the exact dynamics of our relationship.

Greg asked, “Charlie, if you had ‘run into’ Jamie first, how would you feel right now?”

I had to think about it, and my heart began to ache.

“I don’t know ... I mean, I could be very happy being married to Jamie, but, I’m afraid I would feel like I would fall deeper in love with Mary...”

When I looked up, everyone was smiling at me.

“Right answer,” Greg exclaimed. “I would feel exactly the same! Jamie IS my soulmate. I love Mary, but, like you, I would also feel like I was with the wrong mate.”

Mary came over and gave me an intense kiss,” I love you Charlie, you ARE my soulmate!” I hugged her saying, “And YOU are mine!”

That conversation really defined the basis for us moving forward. It would have been awkward if both Greg and I felt that the same girl was our soulmate. It was with great relief, that the four of us all felt the same level of inclusion with each other.

The fact that we all loved each other was never in question. Now, we all knew that we were ‘correct’ with the universe.

The girls decided they wanted to do some shopping, so after eating breakfast, they headed out to do their thing. Greg and I decided to get some measurements to put together a plan for building a privacy fence.

After about an hour, we came up with a plan and a list of materials. We jumped into Greg’s F-350 and headed out to the local lumberyard.

It took us about an hour at the lumberyard, but we were happy that we’d been able to get everything. Then we headed back home. We had the posts and concrete mix, but the lumberyard was going to deliver the rest of the materials on Thursday.

Greg pulled into a rental place.

I asked, “Why are we stopping here?”

He smirked, “Do you want to dig 25-30, 3’ deep holes by hand? ... I didn’t think so, we’re going to rent a gas-powered auger and a cement mixer!”

I bopped the side of my head and said, “Duh, GREAT idea, that must be why you get paid the ‘Big Bucks’!”

After almost five hours, we had the posts set in concrete and we determined we’d call it a day to allow the concrete to set. We relaxed on the patio and drank a couple of iced teas. After a few minutes Greg reminded me that we still had to line out the yard for our topo.

He asked me what I envisioned trying to do.

“I was thinking, that if we went out about 6 feet from the concrete, maybe we could install the pool so the top would be almost flush with the ground around the patio.”

He smiled, “I knew that’s what you were thinking. Sometimes I wonder if I can read your mind! The only problem with that idea is that we need to make sure that we don’t create a low spot where water will collect when we get a heavy storm or in the spring when all the snow melts. That’s the reason we’re doing this topo. I’m also thinking we need to get some elevation shots on the sides of the house so we can figure out exactly where the water is currently draining. We also want to be able to figure out what to do with whatever dirt we remove.

He pointed out a couple of low spots near the back corner of the lot. “Sitting here, looking at the rest of the yard, I can see that we won’t have any trouble using whatever dirt we dig out from where the pool is going to go. I think if we lay out a 10-foot grid, using one side of the patio as our baseline and using the patio to keep things square that would be the best way to proceed.”

We finished our tea and collected the supplies we would need from the garage. After about half an hour, we had the grid laid out and felt we were ready.

Around 4 o’clock in the afternoon the ladies finally came home with a car full of goodies. They also said they found a washer and drier that would be delivered. Greg and I helped them put everything away, and then we decided to fix a quick dinner.

The girls asked if we wanted hamburgers. Greg looked at me and shook his head. He said, “Let’s wait till tomorrow, so Charlie and I can get a nice gas grill to cook them on!”

“Great idea!” I agreed, “Let’s just have spaghetti tonight and maybe a salad?”

Mary responded, “Sounds good to us. We’ll let you know when it’s ready.”

Right after we finished eating dinner, Dan showed up and gave Greg the Lenker Rod (A survey rod that is set to read direct elevations with a surveyor’s level.) and told us we would be using the back stoop (the threshold of the doorway) as our ‘benchmark’ of 100’.

Greg knew what he meant, and Dan read the level to ‘set’ the rod so it would then read direct elevations. After some adjusting, they had it ready. Dan said he would read me the elevations at first, and then he would show me how it worked. The first elevation was the corner of the patio closest to the door, and when he said, ‘9.75’ he saw me write ‘109.75’. He said, “Now think for a second, if the stoop is 100, is the corner of the patio really 9.75’ higher?”

I said, “Uh, no, so it’s 99.75’?”

“Yes, remember, you won’t have hardly any elevations higher than 100! That is, until you get over by the neighbor’s fence!”

I was glad he was helping us! It was a little complicated for me at first, but by the time we had to move and reset, it was becoming clear how it worked. We had to set two more benchmarks on stakes we set in the yard, but after an hour, we were finished.

He had me read the last setup, so I would know how to do it when Greg and I wanted to set elevations for the contractor. He also stressed the importance of getting a final reading on the benchmark, to insure everything was accurate. I told him I learned more in an hour than I did in a week at school! Greg reminded me that normally Land Surveyors would be doing this kind of work for us, but it was good to know how it was done.

Now that we had our ‘topo map’, it was up to us to start designing a ‘plan’.

Having all the true elevations written down made it simple to see what we needed to do. I decided to draw everything at a much larger scale to have room to draw and make notes. The survey that I copied was drawn at a scale of 1”=20’. I redrew the topo and survey to 1”=5’ and carefully transferred all the elevations. When I was finished, I told Greg I wanted to make at least five copies before I started to design anything. That way, we could draw up a couple of different options and I wouldn’t have to redraw the base map every time.

The girls came into my ‘office’, wondering if we were done yet. I told them that we were done with the topo, but we hadn’t started on the design yet.

Jamie said, “Well, most guys would have just put the pool in and been done with it.”

Greg chuckled, “Yes, my dear, and based on what we now know, if we had done what we first thought, we would have created a ‘moat’ around the pool! That would have led to the pool rusting and created a breeding ground for mosquitoes.”

Mary chuckled. “It’s a good thing our boys are smart! Maybe we should reward them? Besides, it’s our turn to ‘taste’ them!”

Mary guided Greg into a chair, after removing his shorts, while Jamie was pulling my shorts off and hungrily feasting on my throbbing cock!

Jamie’s technique was different than Mary’s, but was every bit as erotic and effective. She was swallowing 2/3 of me and humming, while using her tongue to stroke and tease! All the while slurping like it was her favorite Popsicle. I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer. When I looked at Greg, he was almost grimacing in the pleasure Mary was giving him. We both exploded at the same time and both girls were slurping loudly and swallowing every drop!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.