The Catalyst
Chapter 2: Truth, Trust and Friends

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Truth, Trust and Friends - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

April, 1985

[ “Mary, do you trust me?”]

She nodded meekly.

“I WILL make love to you, but I don’t need to have intercourse with you to do it. And you WILL feel me!”

She scrunched up her face, “You’re serious?”

I was nodding and wishing I wasn’t on the Interstate! I desperately wanted to kiss her.

“I just don’t want to do it in my car!”

She grinned, “Don’t worry, my room is right by the entrance to the dorm and my roommate dropped out last semester! If we’re quiet, I think I can sneak you in”.

“That’ll be much better than the front seat of my car.” I chuckled. “Now I just wish I could make this car fly so we could get there quicker!”

Mary snickered, “Me too! The scary thing is, it wouldn’t shock me if you did!”

I found a parking place near her dorm. Just as we were getting out of the car Mary grabbed the bag of our leftovers and smiled. “It would be a travesty if we forgot about this. No matter what happens, we can at least drown our sorrows with this wonderful food.”

I sighed, with the back of my hand on my forehead, “Oh Ye of little faith, dost thou not believe that I have adequate oratory prowess?”

She giggled, “Oh that’s right, you’re one of those ‘CUNNING LINGUISTS’! I guess I’ll just have to see...”

I took the bag from her, then we dashed to her room, locking the door behind us. She put our leftovers into her little refrigerator.

She asked me if I wanted anything to drink.

“Yes sweetie, but what I want isn’t in that refrigerator!”

I decided to take the initiative by slowly unbuttoning her blouse. She surprised me by pulling my polo shirt right up and over my head. I was deftly reaching around behind her to undo her bra when she started giggling.

“The hook’s in front!”

“Oh, just what will they think of next!” (So much for being suave.)

I undid the hook, revealing my prize. I couldn’t help but stare at the most beautiful, perfectly formed breasts I’d ever seen. (That includes every Playboy magazine I ever opened!)

Her ‘DD’s’ had 3-inch areolas and her nipples were succulent and as fat as my little finger! When Mary started giggling, I shot my eyes up to hers.

She feigned, “Dost my wares meet with my Knights Approval, Sir?” (I wasn’t totally ready for role-play, but this was starting to get fun!)

“My fairest maiden, they appear to be the finest in all the land. However, I fear they must now passeth a rigorous taste test!”

I kissed her deliciously giggling neck, then I began nibbling and gently sucking on her earlobes.

Her giggles slowly turned into panting as I made my way down to her gorgeous breasts. I discovered that she really enjoyed it when I teased her large nipples with my tongue, while gently nibbling and aggressively sucking on them. I slowly worked from her right breast to her left as my fingers began slowly massaging and gently squeezing those luscious mounds.

Her breathing had become erratic and I wondered if she might’ve just had an orgasm from what I’d been doing.

I sensually kissed my way down her stomach to the area just above her mons.

(I remembered Beth telling me how this often overlooked area gave many women immense amounts of pleasure.)

As I was kissing, licking and lightly nipping this area, I gently began caressing the area around the outside of her mons.

She was already soaked with arousal and her labia had opened expectantly. Her body began to shake and she began moaning louder and louder “Oooh YES, Mmmm, ohhh that feels sooo good!”

I leaned up and kissed her gently on the lips and whispered in her ear “Dost thou wisheth me to proceed, Fair Maiden?”

She just quivered and moaned, “Oh yes fairest Prince, to stop now would surely be the cruelest cut of all!”

I again kissed my way down her beautiful body. My fingers stayed busy, gently parting her luscious labia. My lips found their way to her now copiously lubricated opening where I discovered she was extremely sensitive and orgasmic. Her taste was more intoxicating than anything I had ever experienced. I simply could not get enough of her sweet juices. The wetter she got, the sweeter she tasted, enticing my tongue to plunge deeper and deeper. I slowly ran my tongue from her opening to her clit, where I momentarily stopped to flick it playfully.

She gasped loudly and her legs began to quiver as I repeated this perhaps a dozen times. (God she tasted good!) I sped up somewhat and increased the pressure on her clit ever so slightly.

She completely lost it, and her moans turned into screams of “OH GOD YES, oh God, oh God, oh yes, oh Charlie, I love this, ohhh, please don’t stop!”

I was more than happy to oblige.

Less than two minutes later, I knew her second major orgasm was about to happen, so I inserted two fingers into her sweet gushing pussy and began sucking on her clit a little bit harder. “OH GOD CHARLIE, UNGHHH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? OH GODDD!” Her pussy exploded with juices which were flowing heavily.

I didn’t stop there.

I began thrusting into her with my fingers harder and harder, faster and faster while using my right hand to gently tweak her magnificent nipples. The next thing I knew, she had an even more powerful orgasm. She actually started shaking and breathing heavily. She was literally writhing and flopping around on the bed, then for a second or two, completely lost consciousness!

I knew she was all right, judging by the satisfied smile on her face. When her eyes opened all she said was, “OH ... MY ... GOD! I have never had anyone make love to me like that before. And you didn’t even use your cock!”

“I told you I would make love to you without intercourse! I just hope that I’m not a disappointment when the time comes to have sex with you.”

Without any hesitation she just peered into my eyes. “Baby, I have no doubts that you’re going to be the most wonderful lover I’ve ever dreamed of. It just seems like you know exactly what I want!”

I told her, “It felt like your body was talking to me!”

“Now it’s my turn to make love to you!” She had the warmest smile you could ever imagine on her angelic face.

She gently took my shaft into her soft hands and slowly lowered her lips to lick the hard purple head of my cock. She licked all over, tasting, exploring and teasing, just like I had done with her. She began to gently stroke and twist with both hands as she engulfed the head with her mouth and began eagerly licking and sucking, like it was a lollipop.

It took my breath away!

It wasn’t like she was trying to get me off, as much as she was loving what she was doing to me. Her head was bobbing faster and she started sucking even more tenaciously. Her hands were massaging and squeezing my cock unlike anything I’d ever felt. She was reading MY mind! I couldn’t imagine any way it could have been any better. After about five minutes, I couldn’t hold back any longer.

I moaned that I was about to cum. Undeterred, she just continued her pace, still gazing into my eyes! I began flailing on the bed as the first spurts came shooting out of my cock.

She ravenously swallowed every drop.

“Oh God Mary, that was unbelievable! I’ve never had someone make oral love to me like that before. That was so erotic!”

I immediately cradled her face and engaged her in a deep French kiss.

She looked stunned, “I can’t believe you just kissed me when I still had cum in my mouth! No guy has EVER kissed me without making me use mouthwash first!”

“If it’s good enough for you, to take me in your mouth, then, why SHOULDN’T I kiss you immediately afterwards? I admit, the first time I did that, I felt weird about doing it. But, let’s just say, that because of an older lover, I’ve actually come to really enjoy the experience. Next time, you can even share it with me if you want!”

I could see Mary thinking about it. She hugged me, then looked me right in the eye. “That ‘older lover’, was her name Beth?”

I was dumbfounded, flabbergasted and thunderstruck. You could’ve knocked me over with a feather.

Then I started hyperventilating.

I knew my mouth was still open when I asked, “How could you possibly know that? I have never, ever told anyone about her!”

Mary was simply shaking her head slowly, “I don’t know. When you were making love to me, I sensed for just a second, that you were thinking about someone named Beth.”

I was freaking out. I never wanted to keep any secrets from Mary, but, Beth was a secret I planned on taking to the GRAVE with me! I didn’t know what to do.

She looked at me pleading, “Breathe baby! It’s OK, I’m not upset ... but, I am curious ... Why would she have that effect on you? Did she hurt you? ... You’re not married to her are you?”

I just broke down sobbing, shaking my head.

Mary pulled me into her lap and was holding me, trying to kiss away my tears.

“You don’t have to tell me Charlie, it’s OK.”

“No, I can’t start our relationship out this way ... I never want there to be any secrets between us! Can you just promise me that you’ll never, ever tell anyone what I’m about to tell you?”

Mary nodded solemnly then said, resolutely, “Charlie, I’ll NEVER betray any confidences you EVER share with me! It would be tantamount to betraying myself!”

I spent the next 30 minutes explaining my relationship with Beth. I told Mary how Beth not only taught me everything I knew about giving pleasure, but, actually paved the way for me to be ready to meet her. I didn’t know what to make of the confused expression on her face.

She asked, “Are you still in love with her?”

I shook my head, “No, I’m not “in love” with her, but I DO love her. I will probably always love her ... She’s a very special person in my life!

Mary started looking sad until I said, “But, know this, ... I already love YOU on a level that Beth could never approach! Mary, I think you’re my soulmate! Beth isn’t, what’s more, she made it clear that she never wanted me to ever be ‘in-love’ with her. She taught me that LOVE is INCLUSIVE, and doesn’t have to be EXCLUSIVE! ... But, if you need me to commit to only you, sexually, then I will and I’ll never have sex with anyone but you for the rest of my life.”

She began kissing me lovingly, then surprised me. “You really are my soulmate Charlie. I think I could believe in what you call ‘inclusive love’ too! But, can we be ‘exclusive’ for now, and leave the topic ‘open for discussion’, later?”

I nodded, then kissed her tenderly.

She giggled, then asked if I wanted ‘a beverage’ to drink.

I smiled as I nodded yes.

She offered me some iced tea. When I told her that was my regular drink of choice, she said,” Yes, my soulmate. We’re birds of a feather on that too!”

We were pressing as much of our naked bodies together as we could, while drinking our iced teas. Mary looked at the clock and said, “Wow! It’s 1:00 in the morning already.”

“I should probably get back to my dorm, ... as much as I don’t want to.”

Mary hugged me tightly, “Then don’t! Stay here and sleep with me! PLEASE? I’ve never slept next to a man all night before.”

I chuckled, “Me neither. Never slept with a woman before either!”

She playfully slapped the back of my head, “You goof, so?”

“Yes, but, I might never want to sleep alone again, and then you’ll be stuck with me!”

She giggled, “Is that a threat or a promise?!”

I kissed her playfully, “BOTH!”

Jokingly she said, “I guess we have our first major decision coming up right now. Do you want the right side or the left side of the bed?”

I replied “Well, chivalry would dictate that I should be on the side closest to the door”.

She gave me an amused look. “Well darn, that means that every time we change the room around we might have to sleep on a different side. I really DO like sleeping on the right side of the bed.”

I told her, “Well that’s good, because tonight, with the bed being where it is, that’s exactly where you should sleep!”

I chuckled, then added, “Who knows, after tonight, maybe we’ll decide, that we should sleep in separate beds.”

She frowned angrily, “That better not happen mister, because I’m really looking forward to cuddling with you.”

I just grinned, “That’s good, because, I want to hold you close to me all night.”

She promptly crawled up next to me and kissed me longingly. I responded by stroking her back and hugging her, letting her know that I never wanted to let her go.

I cradled her head to my chest while she gently took my manhood into her soft hand. Without trying to get me aroused, she just held me with a tenderness that made me wonder what I’d ever do if I didn’t have her by my side.

Breaking our reverie, she said, “Shoot, I was supposed to have breakfast tomorrow with my best friend, Jamie.”

I thought about it for a second. “Wow, and I was supposed to have breakfast my buddy, Greg.”

We both moaned for a second, as we realized the dilemma we were in.

I asked, “Well, why don’t we just invite both of them to have breakfast with us? After all, they’re our best friends and we can see what they think!”

She told me, that she and Jamie usually met at a little family restaurant just north of the campus.

She asked, “what about you and Greg?”

“We usually go to Perkins, but I can call him first thing in the morning and we could all go to that place that you go. I’ll tell him we’ll meet him there.”

I could see the wheels turning in Mary’s head. She smiled at me, “Yes, it’ll be interesting to get Jamie’s take on you as my boyfriend ... Oh God, ARE you my boyfriend?”

I couldn’t suppress a chuckle, “I hope so! If you’ll have me? (She was kissing me and trying to nod ‘yes’ at the same time!)

She continued. “This afternoon after our ‘run in’, I told Jamie we were going out for dinner. Of course, I forgot all about her wanting to know all the details in the morning.”

I sighed. “Poor Greg, he has no idea that I even had a date last night, because I don’t see him every day. Our Saturday morning breakfast has just been like a ritual ever since we’ve known each other.”

She told me about her friend Jamie, a cute, petite redhead and how they’d been friends since junior high school. Jamie was finishing her BA degree in Child Psychology.

I told her about Greg, who was Majoring in Construction Management, following in his fathers’ footsteps. I told her how we’d met two summers ago while we were both doing internships. It was with two different companies, but on the same job site. (Which made me realize that he and I had become best friends basically after one looong Friday night and Saturday morning breakfast.)

I told Mary, “It’ll be interesting to see our friends’ reactions, but, we should probably hold back just a little bit about being ‘soulmates’ already!”

“That’s probably a good idea, I know Jamie would just freak!”

We both fell into a deep, blissful sleep, where I dreamed of how wonderful it would be to sleep with this sweet girl every night. We woke up when her alarm went off at 7 o’clock and I found myself spooned behind her with my right hand cupping her big, beautiful breast.

She rolled over, smiling, “It really wasn’t a dream was it?”

I pecked her on the cheek. (I wasn’t sure of my morning breath.) She didn’t even hesitate and kissed me deeply and lovingly.

I told her “If it is a dream, I hope I never wake up!”

I called Greg right away and told him we had a slight ‘change of plans’. He asked me why, and I just told him it was a lonnng story.

He laughed, “Is she pretty?”

I lost it, laughing like crazy, “Beyond my wildest dreams, my friend!”

“I don’t suppose she has a sister?”

“Nope, but her ‘very cute red-headed girlfriend’ WILL be joining us!”

“No kidding!? Holy crap Charlie, You KNOW I’ve got a ‘thing’ for RED-HEADS! Please tell me she’s single.”

“Yes, and keep your ‘THING’ in your pants! Meet us at the ‘Old Village’, Pancake House just north of campus at our usual time.”

Greg assured me he would be there.

Mary and I walked into the restaurant holding hands. It was obvious who Jamie was. The cute redhead couldn’t conceal the grin on her face. Mary dropped my hand for just a second so that she could embrace her friend.

Mary put her arm back around me then said, “Jamie, I want you to meet Charlie.” After a slight hesitation, she added, “I think you’re going to be seeing a lot more of him in the near future.”

Just as we were sitting down, I looked over at the door and saw Greg coming in. I stood up and motioned my friend over. He was looking at Mary and smiling. He shot me a surprised look and mouthed, ‘WOW“.

Mary started giggling and squeezed my hand.

I motioned him to sit next to Jamie. (Who was smiling and sliding over.)

When I introduced him, he turned to look at Jamie and I felt my friends heart skip a beat. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her and his usually ‘cool, calm and collected’ demeanor was anything but! He was as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Jamie just giggled, “Mary, shame on you! You didn’t tell me Charlie had a real hunk for a friend!”

I thought Greg was going to faint. He was blushing like a schoolboy.

Greg immediately retorted, “And Charlie didn’t tell me that you two ladies were Super-models!”

The girls were having a giggle-fit as Greg grinned at me and winked his approval. Something told me my friend was more than a little interested in Jamie. He kept stealing glances at her, and I knew he wished he was sitting across from her, so he could see her better. (Jamie was doing the same thing!)

The conversation was a bit awkward at first.

Jamie finally just asked, “So, what did you two do last night?”

Mary said, “Charlie took me to this little Chinese Restaurant in Carpentersville, that has the best food I’ve ever tasted! And I’m not just saying that to be nice, you’d have to go to Chinatown to even get close!”

Greg looked at me and grinned. “Ahhh, you took her to “Mama San’s” didn’t you, you dog. Mary, I’ve known Charlie for two years now and he’s only taken ME there twice! You only know him for less than two hours and he takes you there. He must really think you’re special!”

I smirked, “That’s right buddy, and you never thanked me like she did last night!” (Mary was now blushing and trying to stifle a laugh.)

Jamie looked at Greg. “Well gee whiz, maybe you and I should go out on a date to that Chinese place?”

Greg looked thunderstruck.

We spent the next two and a half hours having a lively, entertaining breakfast.

I discovered that this place had really good biscuits and gravy. We had broken the ice with our friends and I was beginning to feel like this was much more than just a dream.

Every time I looked at Mary, she had a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye. It also became obvious that Greg and Jamie might end up becoming more than just friends.

When Mary and I got up to leave, Greg and Jamie just waved goodbye and said, “Well, I guess we’ll see y’all later!”

Mary and I chuckled, headed back to my car, then drove back to her room.

“Having our friends meet us for breakfast was a great idea.” Mary said as we drove away, “I was a little worried at what Jamie’s reaction would be. All those fears went away the second she and Greg started talking! I think both of our friends approve of our budding relationship.”

“I know. It’s like it’s real now and you and I just have to figure out how we’re going to do this. Mary, I hope it’s not too early to say this, but I think I’m falling in love with you.”

(It was a good thing I had already parked the car.)

Mary pulled me into a kiss that was overcome with emotion.

“Charlie, it’s not too early, because I honestly began falling in love with you the moment I saw you! I was afraid if I said it, I would scare you off. Some guys really get freaked out when you use the ‘L-word’.”

“Mary, I’ve never before felt the things that I feel, whenever I look at you. I’ve never been as sure of anything in my life!”

“Oh Charlie, I love you! Ever since I was a little girl I’ve dreamed of the man I would fall in love with. Yesterday in the cafeteria, all those dreams came true. I will love you from now till the day I die!”

After another long kiss, I suggested, “What do you say we go inside and start figuring this thing out?”

“I think we’ll make a great team Charlie, just you wait and see!”

We went into her dorm room and began discussing the nitty-gritty of everything that each of us had going on in our lives. It became clear that we were totally compatible. Almost every idea that either one of us had, met with agreement from the other. Even things that we didn’t totally agree on, the compromises that were suggested by either one of us were fair. Like, if I threw my dirty shorts on the floor, she could hang her wet pantyhose on the shower rod! It showed that we both really wanted this to work and were on the same page.

We decided that as much as we wanted to spend every waking minute together, we really DID have to finish the semester out. We resolved to limit our affectionate behavior to the occasional kisses that we could sneak in between classes and of course at night making love. (Only oral and manual at this point until she was ‘safe’, she was seriously opposed to rubbers.)

And of course, sleeping in each other’s arms. That was something that took no getting used to. I packed a bag with a few changes of clothes and all my personal items and moved into Mary’s room. (On the QT, of course. After all, it WAS the girls’ dorm!) I even moved my small drafting table and chair. I set it up next to her desk so that we could study and work on our final class projects together.

It’s amazing how much more fun it is to study, when you have a beautiful woman sitting right next to you. Giving each other teasing caresses and kisses every time you finish a problem is a definite incentive. It felt like we were two kids pretending to be adults, I don’t really know how else to put it. One benefit of having Mary studying right next to me, was that she was able to help me with my business math class.

You see, I had no trouble with Calculus, Trigonometry, Analytic Geometry and even Physics. But, for some reason, Business Math was throwing me for a little bit of a loop. It was more word problems and business theory than true math, at least the way I saw it.

She couldn’t resist laughing at me after telling me that there was no way she could do college calculus, but, got straight A’s in both Business Math I & II. We found that we both enjoyed teasing and ‘busting each other’s chops’. Everything wasn’t always ‘lovey-dovey’, but it was always fun. We definitely were never going to grow tired of each other.

By the next Saturday, after meeting Greg and Jamie for breakfast, (Who were now becoming very much an item.) Mary and I actually went looking at houses.

She had gotten a trust fund, for $175,000 that came due when she turned 21. I had received a large inheritance from my uncle that was worth just a little over $650,000. Since I already had a job lined up that was located in Aurora, Illinois, we decided to start looking for houses in the St Charles and Geneva areas. This would only be about a 15 to 20-minute drive to where I would work.

Once again, I couldn’t help but marvel at how Mary and I worked together. She made it clear that even though we could buy a house with cash, we shouldn’t go crazy. We didn’t know for sure just how long we would be living in this area.

After looking at a few more houses on the following Thursday afternoon, we found a place that we both really liked. So, on Saturday, we went out to meet with the realtor and do a walk-through. I was suitably impressed that Mary paid such attention to detail. She noted that the house was oriented so that the back yard was shaded from the afternoon sun by the house. It was also in a cul-de-sac, which made the backyard much bigger.

As it turned out, the house that we liked had been one of the models for this newer subdivision. It also had never been lived in. It was on the market as a four-bedroom split-level ranch, with a 3/4 basement. Because it was a model, two of the bedrooms had been made into offices.

This didn’t bother us, because we each wanted to use one of the bedrooms for an office anyway.

So, I was a bit surprised when Mary made a fuss with the realtor that we only had two bedrooms! She saw the look on my face but winked at me, and proceeded to talk the realtor down almost $18,000 on the price. Even though we were trying not to get too extravagant, we decided that the four-bedroom made sense, as it would increase the resale value when we remodeled the offices back into bedrooms.

After a little more dickering about the price, we settled for $146,000. We told the realtor that we just had to have someone check to make sure that the house was ‘as advertised’. I had already asked Greg to meet us there, so that he and I could take a really close look at the place.

He told me, that buying a model was a good thing. Models had virtually every step of the construction inspected daily, because they were the first and only things being built at the time. And true to his word, the house was nearly perfect.

The one thing that he suggested I do, was to install a backup generator. This area of the country was somewhat prone to power outages at the worst possible time. Meaning midwinter when the temperatures could get below zero degrees Fahrenheit. He later helped me get set up to have one installed.

We set the closing date for the Monday after graduation, which was only 2½ weeks away. Since we were paying cash, we could’ve probably moved in sooner but with graduation and everything, it just made more sense to wait.

I also had something that I wanted to do first.

The week before finals absolutely flew by. Mary and I both successfully finished our projects and were anxiously awaiting our final exams. It turned out, that we had nothing to be anxious about as we both aced every final we took.

Our Saturday morning breakfasts with our friends, was also becoming much more interesting. We were both sure that Jamie and Greg were falling in love. They constantly touched and smiled at each other.

However, on the Saturday after finals, when Mary and I got to the restaurant, we noticed that Greg and Jamie had very sullen looks on their faces.

I asked, “What’s up guys, why so glum?”

Edited by: Pappyok

Ideas by and Special Thanks to:8tdeucemedic

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.