Alien Debauchery
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Serori has been exposed to a whole new world, one that she knew existed but never thought she would be a part of, partially because it isn't allowed. This whole new world within the human world is attractive and soon becomes consuming. Are aliens really any different than us?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Serori is back the next night, still high from her first anal experience. She doesn’t know what extents she is able to go to sexually, but so far she is enjoying each new level she obtains. Now if only she could find her mystery man so that he can fuck her ass too.

She is in the last room for no more than a minute or two before there is a cock sticking through one of the holes. She pulls the stool over and sits down before wrapping her hand around it. Then leaning forward, opens her mouth and sucks on just the head of it. She sucks on it and strokes the shaft before engulfing it all with one breath. The straight as an arrow cock slides right into the back of her throat and down it. Her nose presses against the man’s flesh and she hears a voice on the other side mumble his appreciation.

Serori sucks and stroke the cock, relishing every moment and then she feels it expand in her mouth, knowing from experience that he is going to shoot off his load. Her first load of the night, she wants to really enjoy it. So she backs off until only the head of the man’s cock is in her mouth. The warm rush of cum splashes against the back of the alien girl’s throat a moment later. She excitedly swallows load after load of his cum.

When the man finishes, Serori releases him and he withdraws his cock from the hole. She begins to get up and move to the center of the room when immediately there is another cock poking through from the other side.

The cock sliding through the hole is soft and not overly long but very fat. She quickly drops to her haunches and wraps a hand around it, stroking it a few times before taking it into her mouth. With her free hand, she starts to rub her pussy through her thin panties. Her fingers feel wonderful against her engorged clit. The anticipation of seeing her mystery man’s cock spurs her on.

She tries to deep throat this cock but his cock is so fat that she just can’t get it down. It is a first for Serori, but she tries nonetheless. Through her trying it pushes the man to the edge. She feels him swell just right before she is hit with a rush of cum. It is so sudden and so much that she is unable to swallow it. It begins to escape from the corners of her mouth and run down her chin as she attempts to swallow in vain.

The man finally finishes orgasming and she releases him. She uses her fingers to clean the cum off her chin and slurp it from them. Just as Serori stands up, another cock pops through a hole a little ways down the wall. It isn’t her mystery man and she is highly aroused. So she decides to pleasure herself while she waits. Besides, she’s going to give him her ass the next time. She strips off her clothing, tossing them into a pile at the base of the stool.

Then she sits back down on the stool, spreading her legs. She places one hand on the cock and the other to her cunt. She wiggles her fingers into her soaking wet pussy and quickly matches pace with her sucking.

Serori sucks cock after glorious cock, losing count along the way. Bear seems to have a knack for setting up men, one after another, for her. Then the biggest cock of the night comes through, and it has to be by far the largest, longest and thickest cock Serori has ever had the pleasure of seeing in person. It is like a baby arm sticking through the hole it’s so big!

The sight of this new cock has the young alien floored. It is flaccid, hanging limply down the wall. Serori takes a deep breath and sits down before it as if kneeling before a king or a god. She wraps a hand around it and strokes it a few times. It quickly comes to life, springing up and gaining several more inches in both length and girth.

Serori opens her mouth and sucks the head of it. She is so engrossed with this unbelievably huge cock that she doesn’t hear the door to her room open or see the figure step inside. She doesn’t know she isn’t alone until she feels the unknown person pulling her up to her feet. She turns to see a gorgeous blond man, still no more than a teenager. Her eyes automatically dart down to his crotch—she can’t help it—to see the cock! She feels her knees go weak for a moment. It’s him! It’s fucking, him! It’s not just the recognition of his cock, but his face. This is Jo’s boyfriend, Harris!

The young man removes the stool and pushes Serori forward, bending her over. She knows that he wants to fuck her and she wants nothing more than to have his big cock buried in her, but this is Jo’s boyfriend! Can I do this? Whether she should or not, the alien girl bends down and slurps the monster cock back into her mouth as she feels Harris’ cock at her backdoor.

He leans into her and fully sinks his big cock deep inside her. Serori moans on the cock in her mouth as Harris’ erection completely fills her aching ass. He stays there, buried inside her, holding still as she sucks on and tries to get as much of the cock in her mouth and throat as possible. There is no way to get it all in. This is a cock that she cannot deep throat or even attempt to.

Serori is also ready to orgasm.

Harris begins to rock back and forth. His hands are on her hips as he thrusts in and out of her. The rocking back and forth works the cock she is sucking too. She moans relentlessly as she feels a tremendous orgasm approaching. Harris reaches around her and puts his hand on her pussy. His finger finds her hard clit.

“Oh fuck!” the young Dinn screams, pulling the cock from her mouth. Her knees buckle but the stool holds her up. Harris’s cock is buried inside her as she holds onto the cock protruding from the hole in the walls, still managing to stroke it.

Wave after wave of wondrous orgasm racks through her body as Harris keeps fingering her clit. Fuck ... this is never going to end...

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.