Alien Debauchery - Cover

Alien Debauchery

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Serori has been exposed to a whole new world, one that she knew existed but never thought she would be a part of, partially because it isn't allowed. This whole new world within the human world is attractive and soon becomes consuming. Are aliens really any different than us?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Now that Serori’s obligations are over, she finds herself with a lot more time. She thought the session on cock sucking she did when she found a break would hold her over—it didn’t. Instead, it had left her wanting more. Here she is, a sex-crazed, blow job giving alien girl, and she’s addicted.

“I’m glad to see you’re back on a regular basis,” Bear says as he leans casually against the counter.

Serori smiles at him. “It’s good to be back.”

“I’m sure the customers will be glad to have you too,” he adds with a wink.

The young alien giggles. “Speaking of which, has my mystery guy asked about me?”

Bear’s smile drops from a smile to a frown as he shakes his head. “I’m sorry, but he hasn’t.”

Serori frowns as well as her face shadows with sadness. “Does that mean he hasn’t been in?” she asks sounding a little more hopeful than she looks.

“Oh, he’s been in,” Bear informs her. “He just hasn’t asked about you.” He flashes her a smile and continues. “Cheer up. I’m sure he was thinking of you.”

“Doubt it,” she mumbles.

“Hell, I thought about you the whole time,” the man admits. “But hey, he’s just one guy, right?”

“Kind of,” she mumbles again.

“Come on, kiddo,” he says stepping out from behind the counter to embrace her in a hug. “It’s not like he took your virginity or something.” When Serori doesn’t say anything, his expression softens. “Oh, he did, did he?”

“I think so,” she says, pretty sure that it was this mysterious stranger that had fucked her on her second night there. “I’m pretty certain that it was his.”

“Well, who knows,” Bear says with a sigh. “Maybe you two are destined to meet.”

“What do you mean?” she asks, suddenly brightening up. “Do you know something?”

Bear leaves the embrace and steps back, holding his hands up and waving them in the air. “I’m just saying that anything is possible,” he answers defensively. “Don’t go getting your hopes up.”

“Don’t go giving false hope,” she counters. “Besides, a Dinn and human together is unheard of.”

“There’s always a first for that,” the man says. “I’ve seen many couples like that, though they keep it hidden. Maybe you can be the first.”

Serori shrugs. “Well, we’ll see,” she says. “Anyway, I’m horny. Which room is open?”

An almost creepy smile slips onto Bear’s face before he answers. “The first. I’ve got a surprise for you.”

“What kind of surprise?” she asks, thinking back to the surprise she gave him, not something she is terribly fond of repeating.

“Something new that I think you’ll like,” he answers. “Now go on. I’ve got to get it set up.”

She shrugs and nods. Whatever it is, it better be good. She turns and slips into the first room. Not bothering with the bench or screen, she kneels on the floor in front of the room’s only hole—a new hole!

She is on her knees, staring at the new hole for less than five minutes when she hears a zipper being lowered on the other side. Then, slowly, a cock pokes its way through it. She scoots forward, heart beating in anticipation. When she takes the smooth member into her hand there is an audible groan from the opposite side of the wall. Immediately she starts slobbering noisily up and down the fleshy shaft. Then she sucks the swollen head past her lips, swirling her tongue around the tip.

Soon, she has a set of balls resting gently against her chin. This hole like the new additions to the other rooms is large enough to accommodate a pair. She smiles as best as she can around the thick member and sucks it even deeper toward her throat. In and out, along the cock with long aggressive sucks, she strokes her lips. It isn’t big enough to cause her to gag or focus on her breathing but it is still a nice size.

It doesn’t take long at the rate she is going before the man is blasting a hot load right down her throat. She swallows every bit and releases her hold. The cock slides out, and as a sliver of cum seeps out of the corner of the alien girl’s mouth, she waits for the next one.

Her wait is nearly nonexistent as the next cock slips through. This one is incredibly long, but after some negotiating, Serori manages to take it all in and right down her throat. If there was a mirror in the room she is sure she’d see her throat expanding like a frog’s vocal sac. And when the stranger finally climaxes, the young girl chokes a little. Thick ropes of viscous saliva drools from her mouth to replace the cum from the last guy.

She pushes through the gagging to continue slobbering all over the smooth member while energetically moving her head forward and backward on it. The man eventually grunts and pulls his long cock out of her throat. A moment later, Serori feels several hot squirts of hot cum splattering all over her face, neck and chest. He unloads on her for what feels like forever and when he finally finishes, he pulls it back.

Serori sits there for a moment, running her fingers through the sticking fluid, feeling her cunt flooding with her own juices and wishing she had undressed first. She hears voices from the other side and quickly realizes the majority of the sound is escaping through the hole. Bear must have soundproofed the room before adding the hole. But why?

It sounds like a party going on behind the wall, and while it seems like the multitude of men that the large man obviously set up are getting organized, Serori quickly undresses. She might as well get prepared for the abundance of cum that she anticipates is to come.

She expertly sucks a few more cock through the hole. She sucks and sucks and strokes and sucks. And every single one increases the flow of her juices. Soon her cunt is so wet that it forms a puddle of her juices beneath her. Serori has swallowed a great deal of cum but many of the men have chosen to use her chest as the final resting place for their cum. She can feel it oozing down the slope of her breasts and drying on her nipples. She sucks a countless number of cocks, giving up a personal count after only a few and when she realizes they aren’t going to stop anytime soon.

Then one comes through that she recognizes. She almost wants to jump up and rush out the door to find her mysterious man. Instead, she forces herself to stay. She takes a deep, calming breath and set to work on it.

She begins by sucking on the tip and with each forward thrust of her head, she takes another inch of it, until she has his balls smacking against her chin. She takes his member down her throat, loving it as if it was hers—as if he belonged to her. It is by far the tastiest cock she has had so far this evening.

Serori’s face and neck and chest are covered with saliva from all the cock sucking. Her mystery man saws his cock in and out of her greedy mouth before letting out a gasp and blowing his load against the back of her throat. She swallows every drop, making sure to moan her approval for him to hear. His cock has her humping her pussy against the floor, desperate to be filled with it.

After a few more blow jobs, she hears the men shuffling out of the room next door. Then the silence hits and there aren’t any more cocks pressing their way through the hole. She is unsure of whether she should get up and go outside or wait. After all, Bear did say he had a surprise for her. Or was that the surprise?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.