Alien Debauchery - Cover

Alien Debauchery

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Serori has been exposed to a whole new world, one that she knew existed but never thought she would be a part of, partially because it isn't allowed. This whole new world within the human world is attractive and soon becomes consuming. Are aliens really any different than us?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Not long after school, Serori is pulling up along the side of the store. She has to hide her car because her excuse to skip out on hanging with Jo was weak. The last thing she wants her friend to do is drive by and see her car and then think the worst. Of course it is the worst, but the girl can’t see any other way. Besides, it’s Jo’s fault she is on this path of having a constant need for cock.

She chats with Bear for a bit, telling him that she has a surprise for him after a bit, a way of telling him thanks for the previous night. He tells her that a thank you isn’t necessary and that he has everything he needs, but she insists. The man can’t argue with an insistent, horny Dinn girl, so he relents, telling her he’ll come later to check on her.

The door closes but this time she doesn’t bother with the screen. She has thought about getting to the store all day, as well as her gift to Bear. And her wait isn’t long. The first one of the day comes through soft, just like she likes. She quickly grabs it and starts to work her magic. Almost immediately the man begins to moan from the other side.

Furiously, she pumps his cock, working her hand trying to make him cum fast. The man just seems like someone that can’t last long, just from the way he moaned. She runs her tongue up and down his shaft which causes him to again moan, this time even louder. She takes him in her mouth where his hardness comes to completion. She bobs her head on his cock and just as she predicted, he is firing off into her mouth, sending his sticky cream down her throat.

Serori doesn’t even have a chance to sit down on the chair before another cock is put through another hole—this one from the side wall. She is playing with this one before she even realizes she has even touched it. Again, she begins to lick and suck it, bringing the man to full hardness in her mouth. She comes to the realization that not only does she like cock, but the more she sucks, the more she wants. Maybe it is like a drug. I’m addicted! But all too soon, this man climaxes. She swallows down everything he has to offer, feeling the warm salty liquid slide down her throat. She pulls his cock out of her mouth, licking the shaft as it goes out.

She sits there smiling at the hole as she watches the cock disappear. Though they seem to be quick, she thoroughly enjoys them all. The best thing is no one knows what she does, except Bear, and she can enjoy all the cocks she wants nearly anytime she wants. Thins can’t get much better than that.

She sits, waiting for another cock to be out through a hole. This time it is a big one, and oddly familiar like she has seen it before. She shrugs. It is a good possibility that she has. Instantly, she is back on her knees, swallowing it with one gulp.

Slowly, she sucks it down, licking it, stroking it into her mouth. Her head bobs on the cock as she moans for the first time since being in the room. The head of the man’s cock hits the back of her throat every time she swallows. Up and down she runs her hands along the shaft while she sucks on it like a little cum hungry slut. The thought of being an alien cock slut causes her to gush suddenly, soaking her panties so much that she has to remove them. Why do I even bother to wear any anymore?

With her hands already down there, she decides to hike up her skirt and play with her wet, hot pussy. It had recovered remarkably, just as her mouth has. It is a good thing too, because she honestly doesn’t know how long she could go without sucking or fucking. She sucks and moans as she plays with her pussy. Saliva runs down her chin in streams. The length and thickness feels so good in her mouth, she just wants to swallow it all. Wall or no wall, she loves no seeing or seeing the men she pleasures, but strangely, with this guy, she wishes there wasn’t a wall.

Still, she keeps sucking. The stranger keeps shoving his cock into her mouth, fucking her face, just like she likes it. Serori picks up the pace. She sucks faster, longer and harder than she ever has up until now. Her effort is rewarded when she hears the muffled moans of the stranger. Taking the moans as sign of urging, she strokes his cock, licks his shaft and then takes him all the way into her throat.

Just as she wraps around the base of his cock, she feels him shoot his load down her throat. She is caught off guard. Obviously that was the final straw for him. The second shot hit her in the middle of her face, covering her in delicious cum. Then he fires off two more times. One lands on her top and she regrets having it one at that point. The other misses her, which is another unfortunate. Then before she knows it, that wonderful cock disappears through the hole.

Serori scoots forward to try and catch a glimpse of the cock’s owner, but the man is already gone. The door to the room suddenly swings open, startling her. For a moment she thinks the man has found her and like her, interested to see who was behind the wall. Instead it is Bear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.