Alien Debauchery
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Serori has been exposed to a whole new world, one that she knew existed but never thought she would be a part of, partially because it isn't allowed. This whole new world within the human world is attractive and soon becomes consuming. Are aliens really any different than us?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Serori stands across the street from the store and is incredibly nervous. She didn’t expect to be when she left home this morning. Instead of going to school, she told Jo she had official Dinn business to take care of at the consulate. It’s not something that is uncommon for Dinn exchange students and is even an acceptable excuse at school. In fact, it is the only reason a Dinn student misses school.

Serori doesn’t know if her nervousness stems from going back to the store, the place she felt her girt human cock, or from disobeying Dinn rules and skipping school. Whatever the reason for it, she doesn’t dwell on it for too long. She takes a deep, calming breath and walks across the street. The parking lot in considerably packed with cars than when she and Jo first went there. That just means there are more potential cocks for the glory holes.

The alien exchange student takes one more calming breath as she approaches the door. She pushes it open and walks inside. The door closes with a creaking sound which makes half the store look in her direction. All she sees are human men and most of them just stare at her. It’s either because she is a female visiting or because she’s Dinn. Serori believes it to be the latter, which is fine because once they know her true destination, she is sure they’ll be lining up. Better not show my hand just yet. She shrugs off the stares and pretends to be genuinely interested in what the store sells.

She sees a lot of movies with plenty of human women on the covers that look as aroused as she is at the moment. Some even have cum of their face and chest and kind of remind her of her first time in the small room. A little further she sees handcuff, collars, chains, ropes and the cutest outfits that even she isn’t sure she’d even wear.

Then she comes to her favorite section and there is no pretending to be interested. Serori is very interesting in the sights of the vibrators and dildos the store has to offer. Before, with Jo, they had casually walked through not taking too much time in looking. But now the alien girl has all the time in the world to look and she is impressed by all the different shapes and sizes. She also imagines how each and every one of them would feel inside her pussy.

Then she starts to think about the possibility of trying them like she would clothes. In a store that offers a special room with holes for anonymous cocks then why not? Serori almost forgets that she is here for a reason, and it’s not to be mesmerized by the plethora of fake cocks. She doesn’t really have all the time in the world to just stand there and admire the many toys, so she forces herself to get a move on.

She slips through the portal separating the main store from the special area. Quickly, she finds Bear. He is sitting behind a small counter, reading a magazine. Serori can’t tell what magazine it is but she has a pretty good guess it’s one of the ones the store sells. He looks up from it the moment she walks in. He has a grin on his face as the young alien walks up to him.

“Back so soon?” he asks. “Where’s your friend?”

Serori smiles warmly. She likes the guy. It’s not his physical appearance, which regretfully she has come to like the sight of men that generally turn on human women. But she does like his playful attitude and overall delightfulness that he presents. This is a man that likes his job, and people.

“She didn’t want to come,” the alien quickly replies.

Truth is, Serori doesn’t know whether Jo would have gone or not. Regardless, she wanted to go and if Jo didn’t than that probably would have kept her from going.

“That’s too bad,” the thick man says. “It’s not really for everyone. But hey, you’re back, so I assume you enjoyed yourself.”

“Oh, I definitely did,” Serori replies eagerly. The words just shoot out of her mouth without a second thought. She quickly covers her mouth and blushes.

To see a Dinn blush is truly a remarkable thing, as well as a rare sight. The sight makes Bear smile even though it isn’t the first time the man has seen it happen.

“I can tell,” he says in a whisper, as if there are others hovering close by and it’s a secret he doesn’t want to share. “And it’s a good thing. You shouldn’t have to hide or suppress your eagerness for sex.”

His words make her blush harder. “I think the rest of the Dinn would look down on me for it.”

Bear waves a hand through the air. “I’ve seen Dinn come and go through the years. But I can understand you being an exchange student and all. “Just wait until you’re done with the program. I can see you’ll want to stay on Earth then.”

“Is that possible?” she asks, curious to know more.

“It is,” the man confirms. “But you’re not here for the inner workings of government. You’re here for some excitement, yes?”

She nods vigorously.

“The room you used is available,” he says, still smiling. “Go on. I’ll make sure you have a good time.”

For the second time, Serori steps into the small room. Her eyes drift to the screen at the end of the room. They stay there briefly as if reminiscing about her first time there. Then she averts her attention away to the holes along the walls. The thought of human cock slipping through those holes, all for her, gives her goosebumps.

She walks past the small seat in the middle of the room and digs out a coin from her pocket. She pops it into the slot beneath the screen and takes a seat. After a few moments of watching the girl on the screen giving a very slopping blow job, Serori begins to feel hot. Of all the times her and Jo have played and gotten well past arousal, she knows the feeling very well. Soon she is taking off her panties, dropping them to the floor at the base of the chair. Her fingers are just about to go to her pussy when the screen cuts off.

“Damn money grubbers,” she mumbles.

But before she can out another coin she sees movement from behind one of the holes. Then suddenly, a big cock, not fully erect, appears through the hole. The alien girl finds herself speechless because of the size. Immediately she wonders if it is even real or one of the massive dildos the shop sells. She slides off the chair and gently touches it underneath. Her hand marvels at the feel as she starts to stroke it. As she does, she feels it pulse slightly. It feels real, it feels warm and it smells like a real cock—at least it smells like the one she had in her hand not that long ago.

She smiles. She has a real cock ready to be devoured and it’s huge! So, Serori pushes her head forward and starts licking the tip of this big cock with her blue tongue. With her hand at the base of the shaft, she feels it becoming bigger and thicker. She pushes her head a little bit more forward and starts to take the cock inside her mouth. With the head inside her mouth, she starts to suck, moving up and down on the beautiful appendage. With it still growing, Serori soon pushes herself away so that she can see the entire cock in her hands.

The sight of the massive thing makes her shiver with excitement. To have a cock this big in her hands is amazing and a bit of a treat for her. Too bad it’s not my first. She pushes forward again, not wanting to wait to have it in her mouth again. This time she puts a bit more of it inside her and sucks a little harder until she starts to move up and down on it at full speed. At this point, she sucks it harder and takes it a little deeper with each forward movement until she has difficulty breathing. She moves her head back off the cock and feels a good amount of saliva dribble down her chin and onto her chest and legs.

Not really caring about the mess that she is making, Serori sees a second cock popping out of one of the other holes. Without thinking, she moves her head toward this large erect cock and pushes it into her mouth while still keeping ahold of the first. She sucks this one like the first and within moments her head bobs to the rhythm of her hand.

From between her legs she can feel her wetness increasing. She is incredibly aroused at the idea of having two cocks all to herself. Seeing two with Jo was perfect, but having to share one was not. Then to her delight a third cock pops in from the opposite wall. With a horny gaze and a gush of juices, she reaches out for it with her free hand and starts stroking it.

Three cocks for me! She is so wet, probably more so than she has ever been—at least that she can think of ever being. While stroking two, she sucks on the third, alternating from one to the other. Her cunt starts to twitch with the need to be touched. So for just a minute, she ignores the cocks around her, begging for attention, and she fingers herself. She imagines her fingers are tiny cocks, fulfilling her needs beneath her skirt. But it’s not enough. Not by a long shot.

To remedy this, Serori decides to push the envelope, to do something she has only fantasized about. She shoves the chair away, brings her skirt up over her waist, bends over and with her sopping wet cunt directed at one of the huge cocks, shoves it in. She feels it slide in deliciously slow. Her body quickly gets accustomed to the size and length and then it slides in a bit more. Feeling a cock inside her pussy for the first time is incredibly good and arousing. Then after a moment she feels her ass cheeks against the wall, informing her that she cannot proceed any further.

While she has her cunt filled with cock, the alien girl looks straight forward at the two cocks before her. She grabs them, one on each hand and opens her mouth to take one deep into her throat. She notices right away that by doing this, it makes the cock in her slide out a little bit, which feels really good. Her pussy need to be fucked, and it needs to be fucked hard. A year of watching porn, of playing with dildos, of watching Jo get off has taken its toll on the young alien. It is about time Serori gets the fucking she has fantasized about.

She moves her whole body backward and then forward, causing her mouth and cunt to be fucked simultaneously. Being fucked by both ends is amazing. It is slow too, but she needs it harder. Serori goes back and forth more rapidly, taking a cock deep in her mouth, switching between the two. As she goes faster, she feels her pussy being fucked harder and harder. The cock in her seems to hit her deeper and she is certain it has grown large since it entered her cunt—which is even better for her.

Soon the room smells like sex—even more than before—it feel hot and damp. Her moans and sucking sounds echo off the thin walls as she slams her pussy onto the thick, cock with every thrust she makes. All her senses are going wild. She sucks and fucks like a crazed animal getting into a bag of treats for the first time.

The sensation of cock sliding into her pussy while sliding the cock out of her mouth is as good as feeling the cock sliding out of her pussy while taking the cock deep into her mouth again. She doesn’t know which one is the better of the two, but it doesn’t matter—not right now. She tries to take cock in her mouth as deeply as possible so the cock in her cunt is making big strokes. This only increases the sensations.

Soon, getting herself off while pleasing these wonderful cocks is all she is worried about. Her face is a mess. Her saliva is all around her mouth and chin. Her pussy is feeling full and crammed full. And though she is feeling good, she needs to climax so badly. And she really needs their cum.

“Cum all over me!” she shouts in between her moans.

Not even thirty seconds later, Serori feels hot spurts getting shot into her cunt, giving her a very messy creampie. But the cock doesn’t stop. It keeps pumping away in and out of her while she continues to focus her attention on the two cocks before her. Then just as suddenly as the cock inside her did the one on her mouth blasts all of its white liquid on her tongue and inside her mouth. The taste of the cum and the feeling cum inside her pussy makes her explode with orgasm. And while she is climaxing hard, Serori can barely feel the hot substance hit her face as it flies free from the other cock near her face.

When all three cocks have finished pulsating and pumping, the young blue alien girl sits on the floor with her back against the wall. A big smile is played across her face as she feels the cum drip from her cheek. She still has the load of sticky fluid in her mouth as she didn’t want to swallow it right away. Instead, she wanted to savor it as long as she could. She swishes it around for a few seconds and then swallows it all down in one big gulp.

She gets up and nearly bends down to scoop up her panties. She decides to leave them for the next occupant and leaves the room, walking into the hallway. Bear isn’t anywhere in sight. Serori almost turns to go to the bathroom, but decides to forgo the cleanup. She slips past the counter she had found the large man at earlier and back into the shop.

Instantly, she feels the eyes of men watching her. She wonders if any of them were behinds those walls or those who weren’t knew what she was doing. Seeing their horny faces gets her wet all over again. And in doing so makes her realize that she if any of them approached her right then and there, she’d let them all fuck her right in the middle of the store. But all she gets are horny stares as she seductively walks out of the store into the parking lot. It’s too bad sex between them so openly is against the pact between humans and Dinn.

Serori makes her way back to her car unhindered. She opens the door but before getting into the car, she takes a look at her reflection in the window. She feels traces of cum is running down her legs from under her skirt. In her reflection she can see the traces of cum on her cheeks and tentacle-like hair. She looks like a cheap, used whore ... and she likes it. She grins at her reflection as she scoops up a fingertip worth of the cum sliding down her thigh. She pops it in her mouth, drawing her finger out long and slow. Serori has found an activity she is not only good at, but likes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.