Possession Is Nine/tenths
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 18 - What does it mean to possess something? Does it truly belong to the person holding it? Are people even in control of their selves, their emotions? Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, possession is nine|tenths.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Daniel sleeps peacefully and he is getting the best sleep that he has had all week. The week had been turbulent with twists, turns and surprises, but it has all been worth it.

But like all good things, they come to an end. And his sleep is no exception. Only he hasn’t been asleep for long. Not long at all.

He feels nibbles and licks and kisses trailing down his chest. His first thought is its Rebecca. He can’t believe she wants more. He can’t believe he wants more. He feels his cock stir to the affections. If he were fully awake, he’s sure he’d have a raging hard-on by now.

Lips now caress his inner thighs. A tongue softly swirls across and a low moan escapes his lips as long nails tickle over his outer thighs. Hot breath touches the base of his member. The feeling of his balls being sucked one by one comes over him—hard then soft, hard then soft.

Daniel wakens more, but not fully, not yet. His cock stiffens cock stiffens as it begins to be licked along the length. The feeling is wet and kind of rough as the tongue caresses him. It slides to the underside of his ever-hardening cock to sway back and forth.

He comes more awake, fighting to hold on to his sleep—trying to get the best of both worlds. But is becoming fully awake isn’t unnoticed. And so, his attacker moves with greater passion. He feels the quick darting motions of the tongue at the ridge of his cockhead, teasing him relentlessly. It moves faster and then slower, pressing hard and then slowly licking his full length again. Wet, flat licks across the very tip of his swollen head turns into little flickers, fast and eager.

He feels lips open and press against his erection. He feels it push into a hot mouth. He feels his cock becoming engulfed by the wet warmth of a mouth. He is taken deeper and he grows more rigid. He begins to move in rhythm with the mouth. He is taken in deeper and deeper.

His eyes open and the feeling stops. Daniel smiles for a second and then frowns. Only a fucking dream. Or was it? He looks down. Light from the bathroom cuts in and allows him to see pretty well. His erection is still quite there and very wet. In fact, it is so wet that saliva is pooled at the base and on his balls.

His attention is capture though by the sound of his wife’s voice from within the bathroom. She is on the phone, talking about meeting within the hour. Forgetting about the unseen blowjob, he manages to cover back up and pretend to sleep before Rebecca steps out of the bathroom. He continues to pretend while she gathers up a few belongings. He waits until she slips out the door to slide back out of the bed.


Following his wife isn’t a problem. He already knows where she is headed and by the time he gets to the supermarket, Rebecca is already inside the store. Getting in might be the only problem, if the door is locked. So Daniel goes to his trunk ad pulls out a tire iron. With luck, they won’t here the glass breaking.

He gets to the door and looks around. If the police happen to be passing or a witness, this will end fairly quickly. Confident that no one is going to see him, Daniel smashes the tire iron through the glass. Quickly, he unlocks the door and steps inside. He waits a moment to see if anyone on the inside heard him. When no one comes rushing out, he sets his tool down. He creeps through the empty store, listening. Voices carry through the store and draw his attention to them. The voices lure him to the door to Fred’s office and he peers inside.

Inside, Fred is positioned behind Rebecca and she is lifting her ass up high, offering her pussy to him. The fat man’s hands grip her hips. She is bent over the chair, both their backs, thankfully, are to the door. He slams his cock into her and quickly circles his hips to allow her to get used to the sudden intrusion. Then he withdraws and slams right back inside her.

She moans his name over and over, spurring him on. Fred leans forward, without breaking rhythm and reaches under her to grab her breasts. She pushes back eagerly against his cock, taking every bit of the man deep inside.

“Fred...” she moans.

“Don’t cum until I cum,” Fred orders.

He pounds her pussy, driving her forward into the chair. His movements are so forced that the chair lifts onto two legs with each push and slam back down with each pull.

“Cum now!” the big man shouts.

Rebecca does, though not for lack of trying to hold her orgasm back and in. Fred washes her insides with his hot, sticky juice, but continues to thrust and grind into her. And this is when Daniel has seen enough. Brandishing the knife he had taken from his kitchen, she slips into the office.

Like a man possessed, he jams the knife into Fred’s back, over and over and over and over. Blood sprays everywhere—nothing is safe. Rebecca is screaming, but Daniel doesn’t hear her. His vision, his hearing is filled with red, with a voice directing him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.