Possession Is Nine/tenths - Cover

Possession Is Nine/tenths

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 15

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 15 - What does it mean to possess something? Does it truly belong to the person holding it? Are people even in control of their selves, their emotions? Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, possession is nine|tenths.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Daniel presses his finger on the ringer and the doorbell chimes an instant later. An answer doesn’t come immediately, which would be normal, but one doesn’t come after a full minute. So he presses the button again, and then once more for good measure once the tone finishes.

This time his wait isn’t long. The door opens after about ten seconds, but he is shocked to see someone other than Beth standing in the doorway. Instead, it is a tall, gorgeous blonde with a very nice pair of breasts stuffed in a skin-tight tank dress. She smiles and licks her lips. Her eyes are on fire and her nipples are hard, straining against the thin fabric. “Hi,” she says with a sultry tone, “I am Summer.”

“I was expecting Beth,” he counters.

“Disappointed?” she asks.

“Not at all,” he returns with a smile. “I’m Daniel, by the way.”

“I know very well who you are, Daniel,” she says knowingly. “I know a lot about you.”

“How’s that?” he asks.

“Beth has told me a great deal,” she answers. “Please, won’t you come in?”

“Is Beth here?” he questions. “Not that I’m reluctant with someone as gorgeous as you.”

“She had something come up,” Summer says with a frown. “But that is why I am here. I was asked to take care of you. She felt bad about the whole thing.”

“Take care of me, huh?” he asks skeptically.

“Oh yes,” Summer hisses as she leans forward and kisses him. Her wet tongue slithers between his lips, searching for his. Hers finds his and she sucks on it gently. Instantly, he feels his cock stir.

To say that she catches Daniel by complete surprise is an understatement. The mouths engage, tongue dueling, and they haven’t even made it through the door yet. But that all changes when Summer yanks the man inside. Their hands are all over each other the moment the door shuts. He reaches for the hem of her dress. His hand slowly inches up her legs, seeking her most private spot.

Mewling, she says, “Daniel, I belong to you.”

Did he just hear her right? They have just met and already she is declaring herself to him—he must still be in a fantasy world for someone so hot to say something so devious like that to him. But he doesn’t care. As long as the fantasy doesn’t come to an end anytime soon, he doesn’t care at all.

But then she pulls herself out of his arms. His hands fall away and her dress falls back down. Her smile is warm as she offers her hand. “Come on,” she whispers. “Let’s cut to the chase. I know what it is you want. I want it just as bad.”

Daniel takes her hand, matching her smile if not overcoming it himself. She turns and walks toward the bedroom. When they step inside it is barely lit. Daniel notices a small candle burning on the table beside the bed. Clearly she had this planned. He doesn’t know how his evening with Beth was going to turn out, but being there with this goddess, he definitely knows how it’s going to turn out now.

Summer releases his hand and spins around to face him. “Lie down, Daniel.”

The man does as he is told and watches as she pulls the dress up, over her hips. Beneath is a thin, black thong which she takes in one hand by the strap and pulls. The panty becomes trapped between the lips of her pussy, pouting and plump.

Daniel feels his cock stiffen. It aches to be released, to be used, to be sheathed within this woman. It presses tightly against his slacks and he is not at all ashamed of the sight. And it most certainly doesn’t go unnoticed.

“You want this, Daniel,” she whispers. “You want to fuck me. You want to make me whimper.”

He wants to hear her moan for him, beg him, yield to him. He wants what he wants and he wants it all.

Summer lifts her full, milky breasts in her hands, juggling them. Long soft fingers pull and pinch nipples that should be in his mouth. “You want these, Daniel. You want these in your mouth, between your lips.”

Daniel swallows hard. His mouth has suddenly become dry. His throat feels itchy. His cock throbs.

Summer slips the dress down her body to the floor. Her body is full, curvy and radiantly pink. Turning carefully, with sheer absolute confidence, she presents him with every possible view. He captures every bit of her, soaks in every detail from her curving horns cresting her head to her long ears to the long tail protruding from just above her shapely ass. She is a sight to behold and one he has never seen before. She is clearly one of a kind, a spectacular creature in her own right. And she belongs to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.