Possession Is Nine/tenths - Cover

Possession Is Nine/tenths

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 14

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 14 - What does it mean to possess something? Does it truly belong to the person holding it? Are people even in control of their selves, their emotions? Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, possession is nine|tenths.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

The parking lot is empty and the doors are locked by the time Rebecca gets back to the supermarket. Thankfully Fred gave her a key to let herself in when she arrived. She casts a glance around her before unlocking the door and stepping through. Just as quickly, she shuts it and locks it back up. She doesn’t have a reason to fear anyone following or watching—no one knows of her affair, not even her husband. But worry she does.

She turns around to face the totally empty store. There are a few lights on overheard, the standard lighting for when it is closed at night. But the silence is eerily quiet. She would at least expect to hear Fred somewhere, if not already meeting her at the door. That’s probably why he gave me the key. With a final sigh, she takes the first step toward his office. She can’t believe she is about to go through with the thought she has faced all day.

Before she even has a chance to knock at the door it is opening. Standing in the door frame is her boss, grinning. Her eyes instantly drift down over his enormous belly to his crotch and she finds herself elated at seeing his pants tenting. “Is the wait making you excited or something else?” she asks, looking back into her eyes.

“Been waiting for you,” he answers. “And now I can finish with you.”

Her eyes slip back down for a second time, and this time she notices the wet spots on the light fabric. “How about I watch you finish that first,” she says, meeting his gaze again. “Then you can have your way with me.”

“Fair enough,” he says and steps away.

Rebecca follows him inside, leaving the door wide open. Fred pulls his chair from around the desk. He undoes his belt and lets his pants drop to the floor and then plops down into the seat. Immediately, the big man begins running his hand up and down the length of his cock. Rebecca takes a seat across from him, giving herself a completely unobstructed view of what he is doing.

Slowly stroking himself, Fred watches the woman’s facial expressions change over the course of several minutes. Her eyes are glued to his cock. Her eyes soften, her tongue repeatedly wets her lips, she bites her lower lip. She had always tried in the past to get Daniel to masturbate in front of her, but he never did. Eventually she just gave up asking. But now, here, is a man willing to do it for her.

As Fred strokes his cock and fondles his heavy balls, Rebecca slowly slides her chair closer. She is fidgety in the chair. She is aroused more than she was by coming her after hours and worry of being caught. She is awestruck as her boss rubs his fingers along his shaft—teasing and taunting his swollen head—gently rolling his balls through his fingers.

“I want you to know,” she says, breaking the silence. She stands up and bends over the chair, looking back at his cock. “I’m leaving my husband for you.” She rubs her hands over her ass, to tease him. In her jeans, Fred notices just how lovely her ass really is. It spurs him on even more as he begins to stroke himself faster. “I love the way you control me. I want to be yours, and only yours.”

Soon even Rebecca’s rubbing seems to get to her. She begins to squirm in her seat again, shifting from one knee to the other. Fred leans his head back. “Play with your pussy,” he groans. Rebecca follows his command and she rubs her hand down over the jeans covering her crotch. “You are very teasing with these pants,” he says sliding forward, running a hand over her ass cheek and across her covered crack. “I wonder if you are disobeying and have on panties.”

She sticks her ass a bit more and breathes out heavily. “I do as I am told. I only obey you.”

Still stroking himself, he continues to rub his free hand all over her ass, feeling the tightness of her cheeks flexing against his touch. She starts to wiggle her hips as he does so, trying to show the man just how turned on she is by him. “I’m all yours,” she moans. “Yours to do whatever you wish.”

Fred stands up and leans over her to whisper, “Whatever I wish?”

“Mmm, hmm,” she mumbles out with shakiness in her voice that betrays just how horny she is. “Anything...”

At this point, Fred stops stroking himself. He doesn’t want to go all the way, not like that, not with this hot woman here with him. No, he has other ideas. “Show me that delicious ass then.” He plops back down into his chair and watches.

“I thought...” she begins to say as she slowly unbuttons her jeans. “ ... we were going...” She wiggles her hips from side to side, sliding the jeans down. “ ... to fuck at my station.”

Fred licks his lips. “I never thought you’d ask,” he says standing back up quickly, his cock bouncing wildly. He slaps her ass and starts for the door. “Let’s go.”

Rebecca slips from the chair, dropping her pants all the way down. Before she reaches the door her shirt is following suit, landing on the floor. Her bra comes off next in the tight corridor. By the time she steps back out into the store, she is completely naked and her lover is well on his way.

She rushes over to the station, looking intently out the large windows. The gesture doesn’t go unnoticed by Fred and it causes him to frown. “Don’t worry about anyone out there,” he says. “Keep your focus in here.”

She smiles and nods. “Yes,” she whispers, breathing hard in her excitement and hesitation.

“Yes what?” the big man asks, raising an eyebrow at her.

“Yes, sir,” she declares.

Satisfied with her response, he pulls her in close and kisses her deeply. “You belong to me now. And to prove that to you, Beth will be fired tomorrow.”

Rebecca can’t hide the surprise. “You’d do that for me?”

“Yes,” the man answers. “Just as you will divorce your husband for me. Now turn around and bend over that register.”

Fred quickly drop to his haunches and begins kissing and licking his way from her hips down into the cleft of her ass. She moans in response, but the man doesn’t let his lips or tongue stop there. Slowly, he keeps kissing and licking his way along the crack of her ass. He grips both cheeks and spreads them apart. His lips and tongue brush along her tight, puckered hole, but continue past it.

As he works his way down, the sweet aroma of her juices grabs hold of his nose. Her wetness is apparent too. Her inner thighs are slick with her juices and not wanting to hesitate, he keeps kissing along her thighs. His licks get a little longer as he tries to savor every bit that he can. Her smell, her taste, the feel of her hot flesh is overwhelmingly intoxicating.

Fred turns back, working his way back up toward the crack of her ass. Higher and higher his lips traverse until he reaches her backdoor once more. He pauses for a moment, lingering at the dark recess of it. As badly as he wants to devour it, he continues on—up her ass cheeks, along her hips, across her back, over her shoulders and finally onto her neck.

He stands behind her, placing his hands on her hips. His belly pushes into her as he presses closer to slip his erection in along her ass crack. She wiggles a little so that his cock nestles tightly upright between her cheeks. His lips find her neck again, and he licks small circles. Rebecca’s response comes in the form of a purr. Her hands move to his to pull them to her front.

She leads him to her breasts and her lover graciously accepts them. He squeezes the nipples between his fingers as he humps against her ass. Rebecca humps right back.

“Please take me,” she begs, trying to turn around. “Have me any way you want.”

“No,” he says, placing his hands on her shoulders. “Stay right there.”

“Fuck me,” she croaks. Any fear of being caught is finally gone. She has made her choice, she has given it voice. Now she wants to be taken, to be own, to be claimed by someone other than her husband. She wants to be free from everything she has had to endure over the last few months. “Fuck me, please.”

“You like my fat cock in your ass, wouldn’t you?” he asks.

“More than anything,” she croaks.

The large man chuckles and ignores the request. Instead, he drops back down, his members slipping free from it confines. His hands begin to run around her ass as he drags his tongue up and down through her crack. Then his fingers lock on, pulling her cheeks apart. His tongue flicks across her tight little hole. Rebecca mews, settling into a more comfortable position. She lifts her ass a little more and places her hands to either side of the register.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.