Possession Is Nine/tenths - Cover

Possession Is Nine/tenths

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 12

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 12 - What does it mean to possess something? Does it truly belong to the person holding it? Are people even in control of their selves, their emotions? Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, possession is nine|tenths.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Rebecca fumes as she stalks back to Fred’s office. Never has she been so furious with her husband. Sure, she was angry when she found out about his office affair, and sure she was even angrier about the events that followed—but this, his fraternizing with her co-workers just takes the cake.

By the time she reaches the door Beth has already slipped inside. She left the door open a crack, just enough for Rebecca to be able to peer in before entering. And she does. Words escape through the crack and she immediately recognizes her boss’ voice. She peers through the crack to find her lover presses close to the younger woman.

“I’m gonna make love to you in front of her,” he says against her lips. “I want to make you cum as many times as possible.”

“Mmm, I like that,” Beth moans back as she grinds against him. “You do make me so wet too, sir.”

Rebecca feels like throwing up. The little bitch! Her heart starts to race as the anger surges through her. If she could, she’d ring Beth’s neck with her bare hands.

Obliviously to what is going on outside the office, Beth rubs bare crotch against the man’s erection. Fred, in turn, thrusts upward, wanting to feel more of her.

“I cannot wait to be back deep inside your wet, tight cunt,” he groans. “Where the fuck is Rebecca?” He pushes the young woman away.

“She was right behind me,” Beth answers. “I’m sure...”

“Right here,” Rebecca says, strolling through the door as if she was never eavesdropping. “What are you doing?”

Fred smiles that predatory smile of his. “I’m going to fuck Beth, of course,” he says. “It is your punishment for making me cum far too soon.”

“It’s not...” she starts to protest. She doesn’t like this. She doesn’t like Beth. She feels jealous even though Fred isn’t her ... lover?

“You’re going to sit down, shut up and watch,” the big man demands. “Is that understood?” Rebecca reluctantly nods her head and takes the indicated seat that Fred is pointing at. When she settles down into it, he continues, “You are not to touch yourself or either of us. Understood?”

Again Rebecca nods reluctantly.

“Very good,” he grumbles before grabbing Beth by her hips. He pulls her close to him and then pushes her over the edge of the desk onto her back. He starts to kiss her ardently while his hands wander up to her beautiful breasts. His fingers nimbly work her blouse, opening it up to reveal them to him. “Very nice,” he mumbles.

Fred licks his lips and immediately pulls down her lacy bra. Her sexy breasts roll out. He grazes his hand over one, his palm skimming her taut nipple while he brings his mouth to the other. Her lips wrap around the hard nub to lavish the nipple in wetness with his eager tongue.

“You’re making me so wet,” Beth tautly whispers. “My pussy is getting drenched.”

Fred doesn’t say anything in response as he continues to suck on her nipple while squeezing the other one. It makes the girl whimper and buck beneath him. His cock is rigid, straining against his pants, but right now the focus isn’t on him, but Rebecca. He wants her to want to be in Beth’s place. He wants her to want him more than she does now. He wants her to want him more than her own husband.

And it’s obvious that Beth wants to please him. She misses his touch, his large, thick cock and his attention. She hates being cast aside, tossed to James, the assistant manager. She hates Rebecca and wishes she would just be gone.

Fred smiles onto the nipple. He can feel the tension between the two women. Let it be there. It makes for an interesting triangle between us. He takes his mouth away from her luscious breast and places his mouth to the other breast to suck gently on the sensitive nipple there. Meanwhile, he takes his hand downward, wandering over her slightly trembling body. His fingers skim her smooth pussy until he wanders over her wet folds. She wasn’t kidding when she said she was drenched. All the man feels is her wet heat as he slips a finger inside her slick cunt, finger fucking her until she is thrashing and bucking against him.

“Mmm, don’t stop,” she says in a shaky voice. “Please don’t stop.”

Rebecca shifts uncomfortably in the chair. She is appalled by the sight before here, but a little aroused as well. Regardless, neither of them pays her any attention.

“Are you going to cum for me,” Fred asks. “Are you going to cum all over my hand while I suck on your tits?”

Beth bucks and moans as he feels more of her wetness seep out of her cunt. He hasn’t done much by way of fingering her so far, but already she is starting to succumb to the pleasure beneath his hand. So he continues to suck on her nipple while his finger slips in and out of her slick entrance until she finally shudders and moans so loudly and sexily that it makes his cock twitch as her orgasm emerges. She grabs at his waist, fingers digging into him with such intensity while his finger floods with silky, wet heat.

“Fuck,” she says in a raspy voice. “Only you can make me cum so fucking hard. “Fuck me, please. Put that big fucking dick in my tiny little cunt!”

Fred chuckles and slips off the girl. His large belly keeps her pinned down until her pulls completely away from her. He slides the contents of the desk to the floor as soon as she clears the edge. Casting a glance at Rebecca, he flashes that predatory grin and climbs on top of the desk.

“Straddle me,” he commands. “Show Rebecca how I like my women to fuck me.”

Beth looks to Rebecca and smirks. Then she quickly climbs onto the desk and the big man to position herself on top of him. The girl’s fingers deftly work to undo his belt and zipper to reveal his hard, throbbing erection. She warps her hand around the thick member and slowly slides down on it. The movement is made easy because of the banana that still remains on it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.