Possession Is Nine/tenths - Cover

Possession Is Nine/tenths

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 11

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 11 - What does it mean to possess something? Does it truly belong to the person holding it? Are people even in control of their selves, their emotions? Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, possession is nine|tenths.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

“Can I help you with something?” Beth asks Daniel after noticing the man standing at the entrance to the supermarket. He has been standing there for the better part of the last five minutes, looking around, searching.

He looks at the younger woman and smiles, clearly finding her attractive. “Yes, as a matter of fact,” he says. He takes another look around before settling his eyes on her once again. “I am looking for my wife, Rebecca.”

Beth’s mouth forms an O before turning into a sly grin. “I think I can help you with that, but right now she is in a, um, meeting with the boss man.”

“Well, she doesn’t know that I am coming,” Daniel supplies. “I don’t want to interrupt or anything...”

“That’s not a problem,” the girl supplements. “Let me take you to the employee lounge. It’ll be the perfect place for you to wait.”

“Okay,” he says. “Lead the way then.”

“My name is Beth, by the way,” she says happily.

“I’m Daniel,” the man counters, offering her a smile. “Have you been here long?”

Beth returns the smile. “Too long.” She turns around and begins to walk away.

Daniel quickly goes to follow. “Are you friends with my wife?” he asks to her back.

“Something like that,” the girl answers without looking back. “Let’s just say that we’re becoming closer.”

Daniel shrugs. He doesn’t know what that means, but the girl seems friendly enough. He can’t see his wife getting too acquainted with everyone so quickly and after only a few weeks. “Is she in trouble?”

“What do you mean?” Beth asks as she opens the door to the lounge. “With the boss?”

“Yeah,” he answers, coming up short with the door. “I mean, she hasn’t worked here for long and already she in having a meeting.”

“No. She caught Fred’s eye the day she started,” she says. “He keeps an eye out for people worth keeping.”

“She’s that good, eh?” he says with a chuckle.

“You can say that,” she answers “In here. I’ll wait with you.”

With a wave of the girl’s hand, Daniel slips past her and into the lounge. The door closes and immediately he begins to look around. “Does it matter where I sit?”

“Sit wherever you like,” she says.

“It’s not a problem for you to hang out here with me?” he questions, taking the closest chair to him.

“Oh, not at all,” she says, slipping down between his legs. She moves almost with a slithery move, and before the man knows it, the young woman’s head is in his lap.

“Beth,” he quickly says. “What are you... ?”

Her hands deftly begin working his crotch. One of them rubs his cock through his slacks while the other loosens the belt and zipper down.

“Just hush,” she whispers.

His heart is pounding. He hadn’t thought of a scenario like this happening in a great many years. This was the day dream of a younger man and yet here it is happening to him. He is so caught by surprise that his cock is already hard by the time she is pulling it free from his slacks.

“Oh good,” she murmurs. “You’re already hard and ready to go.”

The wonderful sensation of her warm wet mouth engulfing him fully, while one of her small hands enters the opening in his slacks and boxer to gently caress his balls, is impossible to describe. Having his secretary come on to him in such a way was already totally unexpected, but to have another young woman is just...

He can feel the blood rushing into his member, hardening it more and bringing it to a full throbbing erection as the girl begins working it with loving admiration. His day dreams always played out like this as a younger man, but never once has one ever come true. He manages to look down at her, afraid that the experience might not be real and that she would vanish right before his eyes. Gingerly, Daniel moves her luxurious hair out of the way so he can get a look at her mouth as she sucks at the tip of his shaft.

All of this is happening so fast that his mind races to explain this all away, not for his wife should she catch him, but his secretary. His head is flushed and sweaty. But regardless of how Daniel is feeling about it all, Beth is unaffected. She has her own agenda and she plays it out while she continues to suck his cock and tease his balls with her fingers. In fact, she fishes them out of his slacks and puts her mouth to them, giving him little kisses as she strokes his shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.