Possession Is Nine/tenths - Cover

Possession Is Nine/tenths

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 9 - What does it mean to possess something? Does it truly belong to the person holding it? Are people even in control of their selves, their emotions? Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, possession is nine|tenths.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Rebecca sets her bag on the restroom counter and looks into the mirror. She smiles faintly to herself. She knows she was told not to do anything sexual with her husband, but she feels she needs to in order to stay connected to him. Even though Fred isn’t as attractive as Daniel, physically or mentally, he does cause a side of her long restrained out. She likes it, but to give up everything—their lives, their marriage, everything they have built and especially fought through these last six months—is ludicrous.

She shrugs at herself in the mirror and proceeds to pull out the contents of the bag. Quickly she strips off her clothes and then begins to dress in the specially bought outfit. She slips on the mauve mesh babydoll with black metallic lace trim over her head. The bottom of the fabric drop down, barely enough to cover her crotch—not that it really matters considering the entire outfit is see-through. Then she slides on the matching lace band panties. She adjusts the panties, ensuring that her pussy lips are centered in the open crotch.

Once she is satisfied with her look, she gathers up her clothes and stuffs them in the shopping bag. She slides it up into the corner, against the glass and scoops up her long, brown coat. When she exits the restroom, she is wearing the coat without any hint of what’s underneath.

“Rebecca,” Daniel says as he steps out of his office, clearly surprised to see her. “Is it lunch already?”

A smile flashes onto her face. “And it’s nice to see you too,” Rebecca says.

Daniel’s face darkens briefly. “Yeah, I just didn’t realize that it was so late.”

“Not too late, I hope,” she says curiously.

“No, not at all,” he says, and then turns to face Avery. “Have my calls held, please. And have you seen Michael or Dean?”

“Dean went on an errand,” his secretary replies. “Michael is entertaining a client.”

“Still?” Daniel asks, looking at his watch.

“Still,” she confirms.

“Damn, that man can go at it, can’t he?” he murmurs. He turns away from his office and instead toward the conference room. He opens the door and and waves his wife in.

Rebecca pauses for a moment, looking in the direction of the desk and then in the direction of Michael’s office and gives a knowing smile. Her eyes make contact with her husband’s and she steps into the room. Daniel gives Avery a wink and closes the door behind him.

As soon as the door closes, Dean is stepping out of his office. “They in there?” he asks.

Avery grins and nods. A few keystrokes and the image of Daniel and his wife appear on the computer monitor in front of her. Dean slides in next to her, a big grin on his face as well.


Inside the conference room, Daniel steps in close, taking his wife into his arms from behind. “What’s the special occasion?” he asks.

“No occasion,” she says, turning around to face him. “I just thought I’d pick up something new for you.” She pulls away and gingerly strips off the coat. Maybe do something crazy in the office like we used to.”

A genuine smile comes to Daniel’s face. Sure, he is only fucking his wife because Avery told him to. Sure, he is doing it in the only room in the building with a camera for her too. But Rebecca being there in sexy lingerie like the old days is a surprisingly, wonderful thing.

Daniel quickly peels off his clothes. He stands for a moment, completely naked and taking in the sight which is his wife before stepping toward her. He kisses her on the forehead. Then his kiss continues down her cheek and eventually around to her lips where they come together into a deep, long lasting and meaningful kiss. Instinctively, Rebecca reaches into her husband’s pants and begins massaging his hardening cock.

Then abruptly, Daniel is pushing her roughly back against the wall. His hand closes on her chin and their eyes meet in heated passion before he kisses her again, lips separating hers a split second before his tongue brushes hers. Rebecca closes her eyes as she moans against his lips, reaching up to hold on to his shoulders.

“Mmm, you taste good,” he murmurs against her lips, drawing a laugh from her.

“And you taste like coffee,” Rebecca replies then groans as his hands slide up under the teddy.

“Did you think of keeping this?” he asks a second later, gazing down at her heaving chest.

“Why?” she asks curiously, following his gaze.

Daniel grins at her and she opens her mouth to protest a second too late. He rips the teddy, splitting it open so that he has free and easy access to her breasts.

“What the fuck?” Rebecca asks, totally caught off guard. “That was...” Her words are cut short and turn into a gasp as he leans down and closes his lips over one nipple, tonguing the sensitive tip into a perfect hard nub. “Oh fuck...” she moans, digging her fingers into his shoulders. She curves beneath Daniel, loving the feeling of his erection pressing into her belly.

His hands drift down to her ass as he sucks on one nipple and then the next. She lifts one leg, allowing her husband better access to her backside and then she jerks against him as his fingers digging in between her ass cheeks. He works his fingers more against her, before he grabs hold of her thighs and lifts. Rebecca finds herself propped up on the large wooden conference desk.

“These are nice,” he groans, looking down at the crotchless panties. Daniel cups her damp center and smiles just as he thrusts a single finger inside. “And so is this.”

Rebecca moans loudly, letting her head loll back while reaching down to hold on to his shoulder as he works another finger inside. She feels his mouth come back down on one nipple, sucking it roughly before nibbling lightly on the tip.

“Yes,” she hisses as she finds herself lost in the sensations of his hand and mouth on her body.

Daniel grins. This is all about putting on a show for his lover. It’s about teasing her with the things he could be doing to her right now. His wife is just an object, a means to an end. He rather have Avery, but if his secretary wants to play it that way then he will make her jealous, make her want it, make her wet.

He withdraws his hand from between his wife’s legs, making the woman whimper helplessly in protest. And before she has a chance to catch an expression on his face, he drops from sight. Then she feels his breath on her thighs as his hands run up the backs of her calves to caress the sensitive skin behind her knees moments before he licks her from the bottom of her wet cunt to the top. He tongue ends at her clit, which he quickly slurps between his lips.

“Holy shit,” she breathes, trembling all over. She hoped for something good today, she didn’t expect this. She can’t remember the last time Daniel was between her thighs with his head.

He concentrates on making her even wetter. The more juices she has flowing the more jealous Avery will get. He licks and strokes her clit with his thumb. His tongue slips between her fold, tasting deep inside. He presses harder with his thumb and flicks his tongue inside of his wife, tickling her inner walls. Rebecca bucks against his mouth, crying out at how good it feels. So he presses harder, pinching her clit roughly for a second before stroking it in slow, light circles.

Daniel slides his tongue out and once more laps at his wife’s folds, drinking in every bit of wetness that manages to escape from within. Then he sucks her clit into his mouth, sucking roughly for a second or two before pushing two fingers inside her entrance. He looks up, straight at the camera and smiles before Rebecca shrieks and grabs the back of his head, holding on for dear life.

“Son of a bitch!” she screams, writhing under him. “Yes!”

Daniel abruptly releases her and rises. He gently slides his arms under her and pushes her back onto the large table even more. He covers her body with his, flashing another glance at the camera with a wink. Then his head is dipping low, his mouth meeting hers. Rebecca can taste herself on him as he pushes his tongue between her lips. Eager for it, she sucks on his tongue and savors the taste.

His hand drifts down her body, squeezing a breast before pushing between their bodies. His fingers roll over her panties to tickle her clit and she wrenches her mouth from his to gasp in pleasure. But his other hand rises to capture her face and hold her under him as he ruthlessly shoves his tongue into her mouth again.

Rebecca is highly aroused, beyond that which she was just a couple days ago when he took her in the kitchen. She reaches down between them, searching and wanting and jubilated when she finds his hard cock throbbing between their heated bodies. She strokes him, feeling and loving each bump and vein. He jumps in her hand, just a little, and she grins against his lips.

Daniel’s hand moves from between her legs to circle her hands over his erection and together they stroke him. Their tongues match the movements until they are practically on fire.

“Now,” Rebecca moans against his lips. “I need you inside me now.”

In that moment, Daniel is pulled back to reality. This is a show, his show. For the briefest bit of time he had forgotten about his show, about the camera and about Avery. It was just him and his wife, two loving strangers all alone. But that’s not them, not anymore.

“And you’re going to get me,” he agrees. He wrestles his member away from her delicate hands and dips it toward Rebecca’s dripping entrance.

With a low groan, he buries himself inside of her, rocking all the way in once before drawing back. Rebecca reaches around, now that she isn’t using her hands, and cups his ass, begging him to push into her again. Daniel obliges, sliding languorously back inside. He may have to fuck his wife for the sake of his lover’s pleasure, but that doesn’t mean he can’t have his fun.

He pulls almost all the way back out, following up with quick, shallow thrusts. Rebecca protests between gasping breaths and he merely chuckles. His lips press to her chin, his tongue darts out and he licks along her jaw. Frustrated, she pulls harder on his ass and lifts her legs to cradle him. Daniel slips lower between her legs and she feels his cock a little deeper.

One hand moves from her face to her side to hold her down. She protests, moaning loudly while digging her nails into his ass cheeks. It only eggs him on. Daniel groans and pushes his wife back down with both hands. He lifts his face from hers and glares down at her. He is still thrusting rapidly, but not nearly deep enough.

Rebecca tries in vain to struggle against him, in trying to get him deeper. Then all of a sudden, he sinks all the way in, bringing their bodies together with a jarring slap. She yelps with surprise and he captures the sound with his mouth, stroking her tongue with his. Rebecca drops her legs open further to get him as close as she can, while she can.

Daniel begins to thrust deeper, with purpose. She lifts off the table with a long, low moan. Every part of her body tingles as a slow pressure is suddenly released in an incredible wave. His thrusting continues, pushing his wife beyond moaning and into mewling sounds of passion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.