Possession Is Nine/tenths
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What does it mean to possess something? Does it truly belong to the person holding it? Are people even in control of their selves, their emotions? Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, possession is nine|tenths.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Daniel walks through the door to see his two children sitting at the table, books open. They look up at him with smiles and greetings. Both appear to be working on homework, which is always a nice sight for him to see.

“Where’s your mother?” he asks.

“I’m right here,” she says walking into the kitchen. “Have a nice day at work?”

“Yeah,” he says with a shrug. “You can say that.”

“Anything big happen?” she says as she pecks him on the cheek.

“Nothing really big,” he answers, setting his briefcase on the table between the kid’s homework and books. “But a couple of the guys asked me to go out with them tonight.”

“That’s great,” she says, putting up a false smile. “Miranda and Betty asked if I wanted to go out with them tonight too. Should I cancel?”

He frowns at her. “The kids are old enough to watch themselves,” he says. “Besides, there is no need for one of us to stay home alone. The guys want me to go out. Betty and Miranda want you to go out. It’s perfect!”

“Should I cook something for us?” she asks, biting her lips and looking toward the refrigerator.

“Nah,” Daniel quickly answers. “I had a late lunch. We’ll get the kids some pizza. Let them have a movie night.”

“You guys want some parent’s away time?” Rebecca asks.

“Yeah, Mom,” Terry is the first to reply. “Go have fun.”

“Yeah,” his sister agrees. “You two need to get out and have a break.”

Rebecca looks back to her husband. “It’s settled.” She gives him a quick peck on the lips. “I’m going to get ready. Betty and Miranda are coming over in an hour.

Daniel smiles as he watches his wife slip from the kitchen. He pulls out his wallet and scoops out a few bills. “Order what you guys want. And watch whatever you want.”

“Anything?” Terry asks.

Terry,” Jessie growls.

Daniel laughs. “Watch whatever you want. If your mother catches you, I’ll take the blame.”


Michael noticed her when she first walked into the bar. A tall, voluptuous blonde with curves as twisting as a road, is not someone easily missed. He immediately wanted to vault from his stool to greet her, maybe even buy her a drink, but he thought better of it. Better to wait and see how she turns away the other men before approaching.

Glancing at his watch, he decides it is time. He watched as she turned away man after man. Though he couldn’t hear the words each of them spoke, he saw everything in their body language. He stands and grins. Then he advances on her, plowing into another patron standing up.

Summer looks up at the sound, looking very annoyed. Her annoyance fades as she sees him and she smiles. “I’ve noticed you watching me,” she says, grabbing his hand and yanking him down onto the stool next to her. “I wondered when you intended to come over here.”

“How did you know I was even going to?” he counters.

“I can tell,” she replies. “Just as you have studied me, I was studying you.”

“Can I buy you a drink?” he asks.

“You know that I have turned every man away when asked that,” she says frowning.

“I have a feeling you’re not going to turn me away,” he parries.

“Are you sure about that?” Summer asks.

“As sure as rain,” he answers with a smile. “I figured...”

Summer leans over and kisses him deeply. Words forgotten, Michael returns her kiss. He finds his hands on her neck, holding her head in place as they kiss. He lets his mouth open and traces the tip of his tongue along her lips.

She feels his tongue moving between her lips and she opens them. She lets his tongue slide in and closes her lips around it. Then Summer quietly sucks his tongue into her mouth and feels her tongue move to touch his.

As Michael feels her tongue touch his, he tilts her head slightly so that he can move more of his tongue in. He feels her lips loosen to allow this and instead of sucking, she pulls away. Her eyes catch his and she grins mischievously at him. Summer winks and points a thumb at the entrance to the bar. “How about we take this outside?”

Michael nods and lets Summer pull him from the stool by the hand. Together they snake through the crowd and out the door. Summer giggles as she leads him out of the parking lot and around the back of the building.

Michael immediately presses Summer against the cinderblock wall of the building. A lone street light sits off in the distance in the parking lot, casting just enough light for them to see each other. He leans in with his lips near her ear and whispers, “You smell really nice.”

Summer feels his hand on her inner thigh. It feels hot through her nylon pantyhose.

“I thought about touching you the whole time I watched you,” he continues, hand sliding up ever so slowly.

She doesn’t hold back the sigh the escapes her lips. She feels his hand gently squeezing her leg. Her body responds. Her legs seem to open slightly. He kisses her ear softly as his fingers dance along the top of her leg. Michael moves his head down. His hot breathe caressing her skin. Then his lips connect and Summer’s head tilts back slightly. She concentrates on the way his lips tease along her neck, touching so very gently with each kiss. A tingle runs down her spine. This is a man that knows how to please.

His hand finally reaches the apex of her thighs. But he doesn’t proceed any further. Instead he just lets it rest there, the heat from it permeating into her. For Michael, this isn’t just about a lay—it is about pleasure. He understands what a woman wants, what a woman needs. Not only that, but he wants to feel her.

He continues to kiss the side of her neck. The kisses, however, become slower. He lightly sucks at her skin, his lips gently pulling at it. His breathe heats as well as cools her neck at the same time. The feeling is almost orgasmic for Summer, and for a few seconds she entertains the thought of keeping the man around longer.

Then she feels his fingers wiggling, almost in a stroking motion. His mouth slips to the other side of her neck. The kissing continues before changing to nibbling. Small pieces of her flesh are trapped between his teeth briefly before being set free. The actions spawn new feelings within her, and just when she starts to get used to those feelings he changes tactics. Michael not only switches back to the light kisses, he moves upward instead of down.

Summer concentrates on the way his hand seems to roughly stroke her between her legs. She enjoys the roughness while feeling his lips move down her jawline toward her lips. His lips touch the corner of hers, and clearly he is trying to add a hint of romance to the mix, but Summer isn’t in it for that. She turns her head to meet his lips with hers. Their tongues quickly come together, tumbling around their mouths.

Michael’s fingers become more insistent, stroking down and then up. He slides his fingers against her wet and slightly spread folds. She feels her pantyhose wet against her. Then she feels his tongue teasing hers. He keeps up the constant strokes, letting her pleasure build and build for a while.

When he finally breaks contact with her lips, he asks, “Are you close to cumming?”

Sumer nods, her eyes tightly closed as she concentrates on the torrent of feelings plowing through her body. I so wish I could keep him for a little while. And she could, but where would she keep him? Besides, she’d grow tired of him after a few times and then when it was time to settle on desert it just wouldn’t taste as good.

“Will you cum on my fingers?” he whispers.

A smile hints at the corners of her mouth as she nods. She moves her hips to stroke along his fingers.

“I want to feel your cum on my fingers,” he whispers again.

Summer’s eyes tear open as she suddenly feels his hand leave. She almost whimpers. Her hips still thrust forward even though his hand is no longer there. Then she feels his hand slipping into her pantyhose. His thick, long fingers move against her skin. She closes her eyes again and starts to groan as his fingers slide between her folds. His fingers curve slightly as he moves them in her. Now she moves herself against them faster. She moves as his fingers glide between her and against her.

Summer finds herself sighing as she feels it start.

Michael moves his fingers so that they are always stroking her—sliding up and down over her clit, sliding in and out, between her folds. Summer, in turn, moves with his fingers—sliding her wetness and clit against his fingers, feeling his fingers spread and stroke her cunt. She moves and he strokes. Her body aches to go faster. The walls of her warmth ache to press harder.

“Cum on my fingers,” he whispers again.

She opens her mouth. He feels her move slightly faster.

“Use my fingers,” he demands softly.

She pushes her hips higher, taking more of his fingers into her. He presses his hand harder against her, stroking her clit doggedly.

“Give me your delicious juices,” he groans.

Summer grunts and reaches down, grabbing his hand. She shoves herself against his fingers. Michael tries to slow his hand down, but her hands and hips move expeditiously. She throws her head back, feeling it rush out of her. She feels herself shake as she releases herself onto his fingers. He feels her tense and the wetness on his fingers grow. He holds his fingers in her until she stops shaking and then when she finally relaxes, he moves them out of her.

She opens her eyes and grins wickedly. Michael grins back, sure he knows why she is. Then Summer is pushing off the wall, grabbing him by the shoulders and pushing him back against the wall. She shots forward, lips smashing against his, kissing him roughly. She feels his hands grab her ass and squeeze. In that split moment her hair is gone, horns jutting out from her head. Her skin is scaly but smooth.

Either Michael doesn’t notice the change or he doesn’t care. As he feels her tongue move against his, he moves his hips forward while pushing her ass forward. He wants to feel her pressed against his hardness. And she lets him pull her toward him. She feels his hard and thick member pressing against her pantyhose.

His hands slide under the back of her shirt. He let his hands slowly slide up and down her smooth, scaly skin. His other hand moves down under the back of her shirt and pantyhose. He feels her loosen his belt and work at his pants button and then realizes that she has already unzipped his pants and her hand is stroking him through his boxers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.