Possession Is Nine/tenths - Cover

Possession Is Nine/tenths

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What does it mean to possess something? Does it truly belong to the person holding it? Are people even in control of their selves, their emotions? Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, possession is nine|tenths.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

The alarm blares, jolting Rebecca up and out of bed. She groans, wishing for another few hours of sleep. Daniel was relentless after the shower. Once clean, she thought he would be done for the night, but he had other ideas. They fucked one more time before going to bed and then two more time during the night. Each time, he woke her up and insisted on another round explaining that he was making up for lost time and missed opportunities.

Rebecca like getting fucked as much as the next wife, but this morning she has to be in to work early. Plus, if Fred holds up to his word, she is in for another fucking by him. The thought weighs heavily on her mind. She is torn between wanting her lard-ass boss to stick his fat cock in her and wishing she could just never return to work as not to cheat anymore on Daniel.

She sighs and looks over to her still sleeping husband. She is almost afraid to wake him in case he wants yet another round. She does anyway. “Babe, it’s time to wake up,” she says soothingly.

Daniel stirs and says, “I know. I’ll be up in a sec.”

Rebecca smiles to herself. At least he doesn’t want to go again. She climbs wearily out of the bed and into the bathroom.


“Where’s my bra, Terry? I know you took it,” Jessie says accusingly.

“I did not,” her brother fires back. “With titties that small, you don’t need one.”

“Enough you two,” Rebecca says, cutting between the two arguing teens. “You’re bra is hanging in the hall bathroom. And lay off your sister, Terry.”

“Yes, Mom,” he says. He waits until she head down the stairs before sticking his tongue out at his sister.

“You better not do that unless you intend on using it,” she says, grinning.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” he asks.

“Clearly being younger does make you stupider,” Jessie mocks.

Terry frowns. “Stupider?” he asks. “It’s more stupid, lammo.”

“Whatever,” she says, walking away. “At least I know why we have tongues.”

“Yeah, for tasting,” he calls out at her back.

Just before Jessie slips into the bathroom, she turns and says, still grinning, “Still wrong.”

Terry puzzles over her words for a second. There’s something she knows that I don’t. “Wait!” he shouts. “Tell me what it is!” He rushes to the bathroom only to have the door slammed in his face.

“You’re obviously not ready for that yet, little brother,” Jessie says through the door. “Maybe when that little dick of yours grows I’ll tell you.”

He scowls, his face turns red. Terry pulls his pants open and looks down. “It’s not small!” he shouts defiantly.


“Heading to work early today?” Daniel asks as soon as Rebecca steps into the kitchen.

“Yeah,” she answers, grabbing an empty coffee cup. She looks over to her husband who already has one in his hand. “I may be getting more hours too.”

“You know, I wasn’t on board with you getting a job, but maybe you should go back to school?” he suggests.

“I don’t have the time,” she replies, pouring the coffee. “Between the kids and this new job and ... you.”

“The kids are older now,” Daniel says with a shrug. “You really don’t need this job, not with my income. Plus the promotion is just going to mean more money. And what about me?”

“Well, you know...” she answer, hesitating to look for the right words to use. “I mean, we have been a little out of touch lately and now it seems to be coming back, and I don’t want to miss out or screw it up.”

“I wouldn’t worry about it, hon,” he says setting the coffee cup down. He slides over toward his wife, grabbing her cup and setting down on the counter behind her. He then scoops her up into his arms and kisses her fiercely. “We’ll talk more after work today, okay?”

Rebecca nods, fighting back the tears that threaten to run free. He releases her without another word and slips out the door. She settles back against the counter, her breathing becoming heavy. She is ready to just let the dam break when the sound of her two teen’s feet pound down the stairs. Instead, she straightens herself up, fixing her clothes. She has a smile on her face just before the two enter the kitchen.

“What’s for breakfast?” they ask in unison.


Daniel walks into the office and is immediately delighted by the scene before him. Avery stands there with a flowery shirt open and her hands pulling on the zipper to her pants.

“Can I help you with that?” he asks, smiling and holding back his amusement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.