Possession Is Nine/tenths - Cover

Possession Is Nine/tenths

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What does it mean to possess something? Does it truly belong to the person holding it? Are people even in control of their selves, their emotions? Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, possession is nine|tenths.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

“That will be twenty-six dollars and eleven cents,” Rebecca says with a smile.

The man, who has to be in his sixties, fishes for the money in his wallet. Not finding what he is looking for, he looks up at her and asks, “Can I write a check?”

With the smile still on her face, she answers, “Of course you can, sir.” On the inside though, she wants nothing more than reach over and strangle the man.

The man slowly writes the check and Rebecca cashes him out. Before the next customer can come into her lane her manager, Fred, puts up the lane closed sign and mutters is apology for the inconvenience. “Could I see you in my office please?” he turns and asks Rebecca.

Instantly, Rebecca feels like something is wrong. Did I do something wrong? Am I in trouble? “Did I do something wrong, Mr. Boggs?”

“Just come to my office,” the man answers. “And please, call me Fred.”

He wants her to call him by his first name, which probably means that she isn’t in trouble for anything. It is also a request from him, and one she has heard repeatedly since she started this job months ago. She just hasn’t been comfortable with using his first name, with him being her boss and all.

“Please, close the door behind you,” he says as they step into the office. Rebecca does as asked. Fred walks over to his desk and sits on the edge, instead of behind it. “Have a seat. Can I get you anything to drink?”

Rebecca shakes her head and then takes the seat directly across from the man. Her eyes fall to his belly, which is quite large. Clearly the man doesn’t do anything but sit on his ass all day. “What is this about, Mr. Boggs?”

“Please,” he says. “Call me Fred.” He stares her down, not speaking.

Rebecca quickly gets the hint. “Fred,” she simply says.

“Thank you,” the man says with a predatory grin. “I’m sure you are wondering why I called you in here.”

The thought crossed my mind ... several times, asshole. “I believe I asked you that already, Fred,” she says, trying hard not to sound too sarcastic.

Fred ignores the comment. “I hired you despite the fact you haven’t worked in a very long time.”

“Yes, my husband made more than enough before the accident to support us,” she answers, though the need for one isn’t necessary.

“And you took this job because he no longer works?” Fred asks, genuinely curious about her situation.

“No, he still works,” she tells. “His workload has been reduced greatly, but it isn’t enough to make the bills.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” Fred says kindly, though he doesn’t care any for her struggles. “And it is why you asked for a raise recently, as well as more hours.”

Rebecca nods her head. “I know it’s a bit soon to do so, but I feel that I have picked up on things rather quickly and that I have proven I am a worthy worker.”

“Yes, yes. You have done everything, and perhaps better than a few around here,” Fred says, his predatory smile returning. “I may be able to help you out, but I will need something in return.”

“If I need to work nights, I can do so,” she says excitedly, leaning forward in the chair.

“I don’t think you understand what I am getting at, Rebecca,” he informs her. “I require something not quite what you would call legal.”

“If you mean sexual favors, then I’m not doing that,” she says defiantly. Fat bastard isn’t getting anything like that from me. “I’ll report you so fast you won’t be able to squeeze out a fart before this door is knocked down.”

“Come now, Rebecca,” he says, spreading his hands outward. “It’ll be your word against mine, and I’m quite sure the employees here will be on my side.”

Rebecca’s heart now races. She knows that she either succumbs to the man or she loses her job, and most likely, credibility. Fred is a vindictive bastard. He’ll make finding a new job hell for me. She looks up at him and asks, “What do you want from me?”

“A blowjob,” he says with the wicked, predatory grin. “Just a simple blowjob. And no, I don’t expect you to swallow.”

“No way am I giving you a fucking blowjob!” she spats. “I don’t even do that for my husband.”

“I’m going to have no other choice but fire you then,” he counters. “You are still under your probationary period...” he lets the words hang for Rebecca to absorb and digest.

“I need this job!” she shrieks. And right there she made her mistake.

“Then suck my dick,” he says with a knowing smile. He knows he has her right where he wants her. He then yanks the woman from the chair. Rebecca lands on her knees before him. Her heart starts pounding more. She can feel it pounding in the veins in her throat. Fred pulls down his pants and exposes his half hard cock. “Are you going to suck it or not?”

Rebecca can’t find the strength to protest or answer or just get up and walk out the door, forgetting everything that has just taken place in the last few minutes. Fred, indifferent to the matter or her internal struggles, takes his cock and presses it against her lips. Rebecca, with some defiance still in reserve, does not open her mouth. He grabs her hair and pulls her head toward his cock.

Rebecca goes to say no, but her mouth is quickly stuffed with cock and no words are able to come out. He immediately starts fucking her face because, still, she refuses to suck it. She feels his member grow harder and harder in her mouth. He slowly eases up on the pressure on the back of her head, and that is when Rebecca realizes that she has started going down on him without his help.

She is willingly blowing her boss and her emotions are bouncing wildly about in my head. She feels anger, shame, fear, disgust ... and excitement all at the same time! She can taste the precum seeping from his rock hard shaft. Fred even starts to rock his hips back and forth, fucking her face as she goes down on him. I hope he doesn’t cum in my mouth. Please don’t cum in my mouth. He settles into a perfect rhythm with Rebecca, as if they had done this before.

Soon, Fred starts to moan and groan. And then abruptly and very unexpectedly, his cock erupts and fires his hot load into her mouth. It quickly fills her mouth as she struggles to spit it out while fighting against swallowing it. He holds her head in place, cock in mouth, until she finally resigns and swallows.

“I know I told you that you didn’t have to swallow,” he says a moment later. “But you put up too much resistance and I couldn’t help myself.”

Rebecca looks up at him with shame and anger and just that nit of surprise excitement. He reaches down then and grabs her by the arm, spinning them around toward the desk. She is pushed forward onto it, scattering papers and supplies off the opposite side. “Please,” she pleads. “I gave you what you wanted.”

“Yes, you did,” he says with a glint of satisfaction in his eyes. “But if we are going to continuing having a working relationship, we might as well get it started right.”

“What?” she asks as her mind screams no!

He then rolls Rebecca onto her back. He reaches over her, his large belly pushing, as well as holding her firmly to the desk. From the other side, he pulls out a pair of black stockings. “These are Beth’s,” he says with a chuckle. “I knew they’d come in handy at some point.” He takes the stocking and ties it around her wrists and pulls her arms above her head and tying the remaining part of the stockings to the drawer handle.

“Please don’t do this,” she whimpers. “I won’t tell anyone. I promise.”

“I know you won’t,” Fred says, stripping off his clothes and standing over her like a watchman. His large, hairy belly is a little grotesque, but his cock more than makes up for it. “You know, for an older woman you are gorgeous with a very banging body.”

He drops down to his knees and tries to spread Rebecca’s legs. “Please don’t,” she pleads again while trying to keep her legs closed. “I’m obviously old enough to be your mother.”

Fred just easily pushes them apart. “You’ve already sucked my dick, and that isn’t very motherly.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.