Cuthbert and the Cleric - Cover

Cuthbert and the Cleric

Copyright© 2018 by FitzBlitz

Chapter 3: Goblins and Greed

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Goblins and Greed - A young fighter meets up with a free-willed cleric that drags him into a world of adventure. Together they form a team with a sorceress and a rogue, and they all learn what sort of adventures the cleric of a fertility goddess would attract.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   High Fantasy   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Pegging   Clergy   Public Sex   Size  

Chapter Tags: Gay/yaoi, trap/crossdressing, oral, anal, cum inflation/cumflation, distended stomach/stomach deformation, group sex, gangbang, vaginal, impregnation, sex as a sport Note: Ctrl+F ~s~ to skip right to the action (there’s two)

We did not make it to town by sundown. In fact, all the fighting and the fucking from earlier had left us so exhausted we barely made any headway by the time the encroaching night forced us to stop and make camp. Ziri was now in a thoroughly sour mood and whined while she worked, and I quietly chuckled at how poorly the world-traveling cleric handled extended camping. Inyelw’n the elf duchess wasn’t doing much better, quietly fuming as she tried in vain to scrub off every dirt stain her dress had picked up on the hike. Clearly, I was the only one who had grown up sleeping in everything from horse stables to wet alleyways.

So it befell to me to provide camp for the ladies, and I felt strangely masculinized as I gathered wood for the fire. I had been trying not to dwell on the plain fact that both my companions were significantly more powerful than me, and actually taking care of them for the first time felt better than I expected.

These sentimentalities are likely the reason why I was too distracted to notice the ambush. Again.

A dark bag dropped over my head and a dozen tiny hands bound me with rope, sending me crashing to the ground before I could so much as yelp. When I did scream out I was immediately gagged, a length of rope around my head forcing the dirty burlap sack into my mouth. It tasted sour, and I’m happier for not knowing why. The creatures, unknown beyond their small hands with long fingers and a steel grip, bodily hoisted me into the air like a length of lumber and carried me away, chittering in what was either a hyperactive language or a strange laugh. For all my struggling I couldn’t budge an inch and visions of being spitroasted invaded my thoughts, filling me with a terror I couldn’t act upon.

After an eternity of being manhandled about the forest, I was unceremoniously flipped and dumped onto a rough wooden floor and a metal clang signaled my completed capture. I could hear further chittering sounds in the distance and what were possibly whoops of victory, but beyond that I was left to my own thoughts. Several minutes of stewing later the chittering grew louder as several voices approached, opening the metal door and dumping two more squirming bodies next to me.

Hoping for the best, I tried to call out, “‘Iri? ‘At oou?”

“‘Uh-ert?” a muffled feminine voice replied. Thank Pelor, my team was still alive. We were all trapped by monsters and surely about to be eaten, but for now we were alive. Inyelw’n was still struggling and grunting wordless oaths, and after a moment her efforts culminated in a flash of heat and the smell of burning fabric. Once she had untied us I quickly tried to assess the situation, but beyond the bars of our cage I could see little more than underbrush and the light of multiple small fires in the distance. As for my teammates, they appeared unharmed but Ziri was raking her hands through her auburn hair and looking about with wild eyes--she was actually having a panic attack, and after fighting off a full-fledged succubus I didn’t think anything would phase her. “Oh no. Oh Freyja, this can’t be happening...”

“Ziri? Ziri. Madeline!” I had to shout and grab Ziri by the shoulders to break her concentration, but she stopped her hyperventilating and met my eyes. “Ziri, do you know where we are? Who took us?”

“ ... Goblins. We were taken by goblins!” Ziri practically shouted, bringing her freak out back in full force. “I’ve read about when goblins go savage, they’re going to kill you and keep Inye and me as breeding slaves. And their seed is so fucking potent, even Freyja can’t protect us!”

Hearing her name made Inyelw’n’s pointed ears perk up. “Excuse me? I will die before I allow myself to be reduced to cattle! I’m sure I can blow this door open, if we act fast we can likely catch them off guard and escape.”

Ziri just shook her head hard enough to send her hair flying. “No good. Do you hear how many of them are out there? Dozens, possibly hundreds! They’ll skin us and eat us before we ever make it back to camp. Unless...” The cleric’s eyes somehow grew wider as a thought dawned on her. “ ... We distract them. Cuthbert!” She grabbed onto me, her growing intensity making me more than a little worried. “I have to ask the world of you, but you can save all our lives. I need you to trust me! If they take us we’re done for, but if you offer up yourself that’ll serve as a distraction and we can all escape when you’ve tired them out!”

“Uh ... offer myself for what?”

“For, um, breeding. But it’s okay! You’re a man, they can’t get you pregnant, and when goblins get too riled up they can’t tell the difference anyways ... so I’ve read. Please, Cuthbert. Please.” I swear I could see tears welling up in Ziri’s eyes as she pleaded.

Ah, hell. If the alternative is death... “Alright, Ziri. I’ll do it. But I swear, if you escape and leave me--”

“Great! Inye, trade clothes with Cuthbert! We have to make him look like a woman and make you look like a man.” Inyelw’n shrugged and took off her dress, and with great reluctance I disrobed from my chainmail and leathers. “Good, good. Now Inyelw’n, if you tie your hair about your face it should pass as a beard ... thank goodness my gambeson hides all my curves...” Ziri quieted as she fussed with the elf, then stopping to pat dirt on her face as fake stubble. “Good thing you already don’t have hardly any facial hair, Cuthbert. You look great!”

I grimaced as the feminine garment slid over my head. The shame of having to wear a dress ... at least it wasn’t constricting. My thoughts snapped back as some bushes next to us rustled and a figure ran off towards the lights. “Damnit! Ziri, a guard must’ve seen us! It’ll never work now!”

The cleric, in her distress, couldn’t think of anything else, and a moment later two figures approached to give me my first proper look at the goblin species. Standing at likely just a hair over three feet for the taller and a few inches less for the shorter, the most prominent features of the short creatures were giant, pointed ears that fanned out and back from their skulls to catch even the most subtle sounds. Complimenting the ears were large eyes, an upturned nose, and a wide mouth full of sharp teeth. Glancing downwards I saw their proportions were almost-but-not-quite human: with legs that were a tad too short and arms that reached down to their knees, the creatures came together in an image that made me think of flightless bats.

“Um, greetings!” Ziri shouted, lowering her voice to a gruff drawl that would’ve been hilarious in better circumstances. “We men have a woman here who is willing to give herself up to you if you let us go--”

One of the figures held up her hand to silence Ziri. With an hourglass figure that bordered on the absurd, the female goblin was clad in leathers covered by a cloak that made her look like some perverse fertility goddess, although the crow’s feet on her eyes and her reliance on a tall walking stick belied her true age. The other was clearly younger with short hair and a flat chest, but impressive hips by human standards, and with a motion unlocked the cage door. Without a word I stepped out and walked down a beaten earth path flanked by the two green creatures, and after we were out of earshot from everyone the older goblin spoke up.

“I do not know if your friend is desperate, stupid, or evil, but you cannot survive this.” The blunt honesty and harsh, broken Common stopped me in my tracks, I had never heard a goblin speak before and it was less than pleasant. The older goblin glanced back at me with a flat look and continued, “You are to be seen by Chief Dragdalk, who has an endless ... appetite? And will not stop until you are either with child or dead of tiredness. I can help you.”

“What? Why-why would you--”

“Not all of us are driven by lust, human,” the goblin snapped. “Do you accept my help, or do you accept death?” I gulped and nodded at her offer, and the goblin began to wave her staff in my direction and chant in a course language. My gut writhed as the spell hit me, buckling my knees from the shock of my intestines doing a flip or three. When the feeling subsided the goblin nodded and said, “There. I have gifted you the resilience of our kind, may it let you outlast my husband.” The other goblin unceremoniously prodded me forward, into a clearing where all the other goblins were waiting and I was hit with the full force of my predicament.

A great bonfire was burning in the middle of the clearing, circled by a dozen carriages in various states of disuse as countless goblins danced and cheered on any surface they could stand on. At the far end a crude platform had been built out of scraps, atop which sat a gilded makeshift throne and what must’ve been the goblin chief, Dragdalk, looking bored until he saw my entrance. The noises of the crowd were drowned out by my focus on the chief as I was pushed onto the platform and he glanced at me with a piercing gaze. Although still shorter than myself, the chief towered over all the other goblins with a full head of height and managed to stare me down with hard-won authority that forced my eyes downward--oh by Pelor, his dick was HUGE! The goblin chief wasn’t wearing pants and his green member swung in the open, more than long enough to knock against his knees with enormous fist-sized testicles and absolutely terrifying in his casual dominant stance.

~s~ “I hear you’re willing to give yourself up to me,” Dragdalk stated matter-of-factually, the spears at my back forcing me to take halting steps towards him. “This is good, the willing always bear healthier children. Be good to me and I will make your life here a happy one. Now on your knees, get me ready.” My legs buckled at his command and I gulped at the monstrous task before me, not having the slightest clue where to begin.

With an unsteady hand I reached out and gripped the hot flesh, giving an experimental tug that was answered by a happy twitch. I could feel Dragdalk’s pulse quicken in response to my touch, veins throbbing all along his shaft as the bell end swelled with arousal. Working the shaft with both hands, I was able to get it to half mast where it was pointing directly at my face. Stars above, the musk was overwhelming and I found myself unconsciously licking my lips as a tiny voice far in the back of my mind balked at what I had been reduced to.

Eat or be eaten, I thought with a mostly sane chuckle, and I opened up to take the green cock in my mouth. To my surprise it didn’t taste bad, just like normal skin, and the happy hum from the goblin chief told me I was at least doing something right. Redoubling my efforts I tried to channel the best whores I had ever encountered, working my tongue all about the crown while I jerked him off with both hands. Evidently I knew a thing or two about sucking cocks, because in no time Dragdalk abruptly stood up with a full mast tapping against his lean stomach.

Without another word the goblin gripped me by the shoulder and spun me around, forcing me to stay on my hands and knees towards the cheering crowd. The cold night air hit my skin as my dress was flipped up, exposing my bare ass and very not-female genitals to the chief. One hand leveraging on my hip tightened as the goblin growled behind me, and as the lump grew in my throat I realized that this goblin was not nearly as desperate as Ziri had hoped. “Grr ... no matter. I’ve been saving up for tonight, one way or another.”

Pressure grew against my backside until my anus opened up and accepted its fate, Dragdalk’s cock sliding in until my colon was filled to capacity. He paused and for a heartbeat I thought this was the worst I would have to endure--for all his unused length the goblin’s meat wasn’t exceedingly thick--but his grip on my hips redoubled and he began pushing past my biological limits. With a sickening gurgle my insides shifted, organs stretching and aligning for the single purpose of accepting every inch of my invader.

Pinned and helpless beneath the chief, my mind was swimming just as much as my guts. Not only was this the first time I’ve ever been fucked by an actual man, but to my surprise the public spectacle of it all was strangely exhilarating, and I found myself growing hard despite the circumstances. The chief would stop and rock back slightly whenever my insides put up any sort of fight, never pulling out but fucking me deeper with every thrust until I felt a pressure bobbing inside my abdomen. I looked down and saw a bulge growing in my stomach, painless but no less amazing as the goblin finally hilted himself inside me and he let out a contented sigh.

“I must say, I’m impressed!” the goblin chortled. “Few humans are whore enough to take a hobgoblin’s full might!” He gave my ass a hard slap, causing me to yelp and jerk against my veritable flesh leash. This only encouraged Dragdalk, who smacked my ass again and again until the skin burned and tears welled up in my eyes. I clenched and flinched, unable to fight back until a rhythm was established that had me rocking back and forth along Dragdalk’s shaft.

“Oh, that’s a good whore. Show me how bad you want my children.” Dragdalk had stopped spanking me, and looking back I saw his hands had dropped to his sides and the goblin wore a look of smug content on his face. Well, if it makes this end faster ... I steeled my resolve, made a show of biting my lip, and began fucking myself against Dragdalk with every bit of force I could muster. My ass still stung every time his hips connected, but I closed my eyes and tried to focus on the strangely arousing fullness and constant pressure on my prostate. Just imagine it was Ziri taking care of you...

A moan escaped my lips and my hand drifted down to my own stiff prick, and within moments I stroked myself to climax. Still on my knees and still in front of countless cheering goblins, I painted the inside of my dress with a whorish oath and my contracting ass sent the goblin following quickly after. Compared to my wimper, Dragdalk’s climax came in a roar and I felt the throbbing all through my intestines as an ungodly amount of seed was pumped directly into my stomach. I’m almost ashamed to say how good it felt to be stuffed full, but as I slumped forward I was satisfied to know I had at least survived the whole ordeal.

My head swimming, almost drunk with sex, I looked up to find myself suddenly surrounded by a dozen guardsmen ... and they were all openly masturbating. A clawed hand gripped a fistful of my hair from behind, yanking my head back until I felt hot breath on my ear. “Thought you could trick me?” Dragdalk hissed. “You’ll get treated like the whore you are.” The hobgoblin threw my head down, and with a shout the guardsmen jumped me like it was open season on my body.

Turns out Ziri wasn’t completely off track, as these goblins were so sex-crazed that they couldn’t coordinate and several ended up fighting each other. Those that could focus on me pounced without hesitation, plunging dicks into my ass and mouth so fast I couldn’t tell who was doing what. In their enthusiasm the goblins didn’t last long, giving me my first taste of their incredibly potent seed. Goblin cum is so bitter! And the load was seemingly neverending, forcing me to swallow whole mouthfuls to avoid spilling any and potentially pissing off my captors. With nary a second to catch my breath, the climaxed goblin was pushed out of the way by another eager go-getter and stuffed any available hole he could find.

At one point I was picked up like so much a rag doll, the goblins showing their strength of numbers as they carried me bodily towards the throne. There Dragdalk had seated himself and was idly stroking his massive erection, enjoying the show his guardsmen were putting on, and they practically threw me onto his mast. Legs on the armrests and my hands gripping the chair back, I was forced to make eye contact with the chieftain and his smug as fuck smirk while I automatically started to bounce my ass on his meat. “I hope you’re not getting tired yet,” Dragdalk idly mused. “My boys have so much energy to spend. Now turn around, I don’t want you look at me.” I obliged, riding the hobgoblin reverse-cowgirl and exposing my humiliation to the crowd in a whole new way.

I couldn’t make out what kinds of revelry were going on in the larger crowd, but the guardsmen had been whipped into an even greater frenzy watching their boss violate me. Some of them crowded around me and struggled for the use of my hands and others madly jacked off until they shot hot ropes onto my chest; a few even got so desperate to breed that they started wrestling amongst themselves, pinning and fucking each other with reckless abandon.

Desperate to focus on something to keep my sanity, I picked out one such pairing and watched them in action. One goblin, with a streak of red hair, tackled another one that was busy masturbating to me and struggled for a brief moment. The surprise was clearly all the leverage Red needed, for he made short work of pinning the other’s hands behind his back until he squeaked defeat. The loser put up plenty of resistance when Red mounted him, but the look of shame was quickly replaced with a lolling tongue and dripping precum as he gave into being Red’s bitch. At least Red was kind in victory and gave the other goblin a reach-around.

To my own shame I must’ve been getting into it, as I was riding Dragdalk’s cock faster than intended. The chief dug into my sides with his clawed hands as I brought him to climax again, and I tried my best to not squirm from the pulsing and gurgling my guts felt. By now my stomach was sticking out as if I had eaten a full meal, I doubted I could take much more and I begged Dragdalk to just let it end already. In response the chief openly laughed at me, before casually pushing me off his lap and I went spilling onto the floor.

I was immediately flipped over onto my back and was tackled with renewed vigor. My mouth was forced open by some invading goblin meat and several sets of hands held my legs open for my back end, but I was so exhausted I couldn’t struggle if I wanted to. At least some kind or desperate goblin went to town on my own cock; first hands, then mouth, until I felt the full weight of someone sitting on my crown. Wish I could’ve seen the show, but my vision was constantly blocked by goblin testicles as I was mercilessly throat fucked. Feeling a cock slapping against my engorged stomach while someone rode me is what finally sent me over the edge, losing myself to the haze of pain and pleasure as I was turned into an outright cumdump until I blacked out.

...

I must not have been out for long, as when I came to I was still on the stage next to the bonfire. Only instead of being surrounded by insatiable guardsmen, I looked up to see Ziri, Inyelw’n, and the two female goblins from earlier trying to rouse me. The look of concern on their faces said plenty about how I must’ve looked, but the goblin chief was back on his throne and looking bored. “Now ... what do we do with you lot?” Dragdalk drawled. “I’m still owed children. Bah, leave me, I will decide in the morning.”

Without a word of explanation I was hoisted to my feet, a loud rumble from my stomach breaking the tense silence. Ye gods, I looked like I was pregnant! My cum-laden stomach strained the fabric of my dress, swaying under its own weight and making it almost impossible to balance. Each of my companions slung themselves under my arms to steady me, and we were shuffled out of the ring of light from the bonfire. It was only a short walk before the dark trees had absorbed nearly all sound from the gathering, and there we found ourselves at the glowing mouth of a cave. “Ugh ... what’re we here for?” I managed to slur out.

“This our home, you need to rest and heal. Come, come.” The cave mouth was simple and lit with torches on the walls, but a short distance inside showed endless branching paths and rooms furnished with stolen goods. Our eventual stopping place seemed to be a bathhouse made from a natural hot spring, billowing steam and lit by strange glowing blue moss in the pool. My companions released me and practically dashed out of the room without speaking, followed closely by the younger goblin. “Ah, do not mind them. Undress and wash, it will help.” I slid out of the soaked and tattered remains of my dress before waddling into the pool, while the matronly goblin sat down on a creaky chair.

I adjusted on the warm rocks, trying to get comfortable under the strain of my engorged belly. “So why are you giving us so much help against your husband? For real, this time. You’re nothing like the other goblins, and I don’t even know your name.”

She visibly squirmed before answering that her name is Yolyu. “We were not always like this. I still remember, when young, things were peaceful. One day a curse fell onto our clan, girl births became rare and Dragdalk rose to power promising a solution. The woman are encouraged to be as breeding cattle but it seems outsiders don’t have curse, and sometimes even birth stronger hobgoblins...”

Yolyu trailed off as the other goblin trotted into the room, alone. She bowed towards me and spoke up for the first time, saying, “Your companions are resting. Mistress Ziri says she is sorry for this, and something about Fray-ya.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.