Georgia
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2018 by Vanessa Evans

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Georgia is an 18 year old girl who spent the last 6 years in an all-girls boarding school. She decides to take a gap year to have some fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

When I got to the club I discovered that Daniella was going to the Private Humiliation event with me. As I had no idea what was involved I asked Daniella if she’d been to one before.

She first told me that it was a private gathering of like-minded people in one room of a workshop that would be cleared out, fitted out with a temporary drinks bar and some tables and chairs. We were to provide the entertainment that they would join in and that we were to play the role of a dominatrix and a submissive who would get humiliated and punished. The dom was to make sure that the sub didn’t get hurt or be forced to do something that she didn’t want to do.

Daniella said that the last time that she went to a do like that she’d been the sub and really enjoyed it but as I’d never been before, and that she’d seen what the dom does, she suggested that I be the sub.

I told her that I was happy with that because I hadn’t a clue what the dom had to do.

“Don’t worry Lolita; I’ll make sure that you are safe; and did the boss tell you that the sub gets paid 5,000 euros?”

“Bloody hell,” I replied, “that will come in handy (I lied). How much does the dom get?”

“2,500 but the dom doesn’t get tied up or fucked as much.”

“Okay then.” I said, “Not that much different to the Public Humiliation then?”

“No, I guess not, but there will be more rope involved in this.”

“Just so long as I don’t get hanged.”

“No, but I can guarantee that you’ll have a sore pussy in the morning.”

“I can live with that. What about damage to my body? Will blood be drawn? Will I need any first-aid treatment?”

“Relax Lolita. The worst I got was some red marks that took a day or so to completely disappear.”

“Good; because I have to go somewhere tomorrow night and I don’t want to have any band-aids stuck to me.”

“No, you should be alright. Anyway, that’s what I’m there for; to stop you from getting hurt.”

“Good, what do I have to wear and how do we get there?”

“The dom had to wear some crazy leather looking corset and stockings and other things, but the sub goes there wearing one of those club’s horrible dresses and a dog collar. A taxi will pick us up in ... about 20 minutes.”

“And a taxi will bring us back here?”

“Yes. You’ll make a good sub Lolita, looking as young as you do.”

About 20 minutes later a very, err dominant (?) looking Daniella and her sub left the club and climbed into a taxi. A couple of young men were just arriving at the club and saw us.

“I think that we’re going the wrong way mate, we should be following those 2.” I heard one of them say.

Yes, it was a workshop that we went to, on an industrial area of Ibiza town. When we walked in an old(ish) man came over to us and said hello.

“Daniella and Lolita.” Daniella said.

“Tom; pleased to meet you. I’m guessing that the little one is Lolita; the name suits you. Come with me, I’ll get you a drink then introduce you to everyone.”

With a drink in my hand we were taken around the room to meet everyone. All of them seemed nice people and I got a lot of comments about my name and how they were going to enjoy ‘working’ with a cute little body like mine.

As I went round my pussy was getting wetter and wetter. Talking to people that probably would be fucking me quite soon.

Just as we got back to the bar 2 young(ish) men walked in and Tom said,

“This is Alonso and Axel, they’ll be working the ropes this evening Lolita.”

They both put their hands out to shake Daniella’s and mine. Alonso saying,

“We don’t want to hurt you Lolita so if anything does hurt let us know, anyway that you can, and we’ll fix it.”

“Would you like another drink before we start then?” Tom asked.

“Could I have a large whiskey please?” I asked.

One Spanish sized double in my stomach, Alonso and Axel led me to the middle of the room then put velcro cuffs on my wrists and ankles and a ball gaga in my mouth.

“Hands up in the air please Lolita.”

I did as instructed then they were attached to some ropes that I hadn’t noticed before and they then tensioned the ropes so that my heels just left the floor. Next Axel lifted my right foot and raised my leg until he could attach another rope which was pulled up so that I was in the standing splits. Daniella then spoke.

“Right everyone, Lolita is now ready; you know the limits so who would like to get that dress off her?”

No one seemed to want to be first to come and use me so Daniella stepped forwards and slapped my butt with a leather belt that she got from somewhere. I wasn’t expecting that as I squealed from behind the ball gag.

Then she gave me 4 more swats then came round to my front and quite loudly said,

“Shall I swat her on her pussy?”

After some encouragement from the audience, Daniella gave me 1 swat with the belt, which hurt like hell, then said,

“Come on folks; do I have to strip her myself?”

That seemed to break the ice and a couple of men got up and came over to me.

“Rip that dress off her guys.”

My dress was already up to my waist on the side where my leg was high in the air but the guys easily managed to rip the dress into pieces and let them fall to the ground. Then 4 hands were exploring my tits, pussy and butt. The man who was ‘exploring’ my pussy got down on his knees and continued his exploration with his tongue.

Daniella came up to me and put a clothes peg on each of my nipples. A muffled ‘ouch’ came out of my mouth. Then she got a battery wand and put it to my clit.

That was it; my sensitive pussy gave me my first orgasm of the evening. I think that I heard people clapping me.

The man who had tongued me stood up and got his cock out. I hadn’t fully recovered from cumming when that cock went inside me and Daniella removed the wand from my clit.

Two hands came round my chest and started playing with my tits as I saw the audience move close and a couple of flashes came from cameras. I got some relief from the pain of the clothes pegs as they got knocked off by the groping hands.

Four other men came over and had their way with me before Daniella put the wand to my clit again. It had the desired effect and I orgasmed again. Then she used a Flogger to make my pussy and inner thighs hurt like hell.

When Daniella was satisfied that my pussy and inner thighs were red enough she got Alonso and Axel to unfasten the ropes.

When I was free my wrists were fastened behind my back and so were my elbows. This meant that my tiny tits were thrust forward but I still looked like an adolescent little schoolgirl.

Daniella then led me around by a leash that she’d attached to my collar and invited everyone to fondle my tits and pussy, and give my butt a slap.

Once we had gone round the whole room I was let to a workbench that thankfully had a blanket over it because it looked rough and dirty.

Alonso lifted me up onto it and told me to lie on my stomach across the workbench so that my head was over the side. Alonso then checked that my wrists were still secure behind my back before they tied my ankles to the workbench legs, but they moved my legs into the splits position before tying them. This left my pussy in the ideal fucking position and my butt in a great position to be spanked.

Finally, Alonso and Axel tied my thighs down to the workbench.

Daniella then used the flogger to make my butt even redder before men were invited to come and fuck me at both ends.

I have no idea how many different cocks entered my pussy but it was 3 different cocks that I had in my throat. Surprisingly, I didn’t feel any of them shoot their loads in to me and I only came once during that part of the evening’s entertainment.

It was another walk around the room led by Daniella, but this time I had to kneel in front of anyone, male or female who wanted me to suck their cocks or pussies. That walk took ages and I did a lot of sucking. I was glad that none of them had any pubic hair.

Finally, I was taken back to the workbench and had to lie across it again, but this time, on my back on my wrists. Again I was fucked at both ends but this time 4 men shot their loads over my face before 4 men held me down with my legs wide open and they used the magic wand to make me cum 3 times without a break between them.

That was the end except that I went around the room again and did a courtesy in front of different sections of my audience.

Axel then took all the ropes off me before Daniella got me a drink and as we stood talking Tom came over with a couple of other people. They were all praising me and thanking me.

I didn’t tell them that I’d gladly have done it even if I hadn’t been paid for it.

I still had the remnants of the 4 men’s cum drying on my face and chest and there was nowhere for me to have a shower there; so I was still like that, naked as well, during the taxi journey back to the club where I had a much needed shower.

While I was in the shower the boss came in and asked me how it had gone and if I would be happy to take on other similar events. Guess what my answer was.

He gave me my money as I was drying myself.

Daniella was right about me having a sore pussy the next morning. It wasn’t REALLY sore, just a little sore, and not enough to stop me using my fingers to make myself cum before I got off of my bed.

After some time in the bathroom I remembered about the Party Boat and phoned Pau and asked him where I could get 3 tickets for a trip.

I was sat in the café, naked as is usual these days, when Pau phoned me back and gave me all the details that I would need. He also told me that he’d bring the tickets to daddy’s boat later that day.

After breakfast I went for a walk around the marina and bumped into Kate and Zoe. We went back to daddy’s boat and in between sessions on the sybian, I arranged the Party Boat trip with them.

Unfortunately, they were going on a family day out later that morning so they could only stay long enough to have one session on the sybian.

For me it was going to be another day at the beach teasing and improving my all-over tan.

As has become the norm, I went there wearing only a totally see-through dress and had another great time teasing men and flaunting may naked little body to anyone who cared to look.

The only thing that I did differently was to go for a long walk along the rocky coast path, looking at the people on the little beaches between the rocks. One couple that I saw were fucking. I passed the lighthouse and continued to the gay’s beach.

After the unpleasant sighting of 2 men having sex I turned and headed inland, finding the track that vehicles use. I followed it right back to the tarmac road, walking through the little bar then down onto the beach again before going back to roughly where I started. It was a long walk with me only wearing flip-flops and my egg, but it was fun looking at people as I walked towards them, sometimes having to stop while the egg got the better of me as I orgasmed right in front of them.

Each time I had a little giggle to myself as I wondered what they thought of me.

Whilst waiting for the bus back to Ibiza I went into the little shop wearing only the see-through dress and the man serving gave me a filthy look as I paid for the bottle of cola. I just smiled at him.

I wore a different totally see-through dress when I went to meet Alejandro, his sister Maria and his girlfriend Valeria. As I ate my meal that I had before meeting them I wondered what sort of relationship the 3 of them had. Were they living together? Did they share the same bed? Did they have 3-somes every night? I wondered what it would be like to be in a situation like that.

I’d put new batteries in my egg and put it back inside me before leaving the boat and I had fun teasing myself and making me cum whilst eating.

When I got to the café the 3 of them were sat at an outside table. Alejandro was the first to comment on my dress as he stood to greet me. Both Maria and Valeria were wearing very short skirts and it wasn’t long before they accidentally revealed that they too were knickerless.

Over a few drinks Alejandro firstly apologised for not telling me that the videos that he made at the gym were going to be sold as soft porn ones. I think that he was a little happier when I told him that I didn’t mind.

He then went on to tell me that the videos that he made were relatively soft core porn; ones of naked girls in public places where you don’t usually see naked girls, ones of girls getting fucked in public places but not obviously getting fucked.

I asked if Valeria and Maria had starred in his movies. Both girls beamed and said that they had.

At that point my egg got the better of me and I orgasmed right in front of them. All 3 smiled as they watched me jerk about and finally return to normal.

“Wearing your egg again?” Alejandro asked.

I smiled and nodded.

“Did you get it from the sex shop here in Ibiza?”

“Yes.”

“Does it give you electric shocks?”

“Yes, and it rings a bell when it does that.”

“You must have got the top of the range one. Did you read the instructions?”

“No, they were in Chinese.”

“If you had of been able to read them, or got someone to interpret them for you, you’d have found out that you can control the egg from your smart phone; or someone anywhere in the world can control it. You have to download the App but that’s easy. The App gives you a lot more control over it than the little remote control that came with it.”

We spent the next hour or so installing the App on my phone and giving him access to my egg on his phone; and him showing me how to use it; much to my pleasure, giving me 2 further orgasms as he tested both phones.

Both girls told me that they had the same egg and that Alejandro took great pleasure in making them cum or giving them little electric shocks whenever they were at their parent’s houses or in places where girls would rather not have an orgasm.

Then Maria asked Alejandro if he was going to install the other App on my phone.

“What other App?” I asked as Alejandro picked up my phone off the table.

“You’ll like this one;” Valeria said, “it connects you to a website that lets their customers watch what your phone’s camera is seeing and lets them control your egg at the same time.”

“That’s amazing; so I can stick my phone between my legs and they’ll be able to see my pussy and tell my egg to give me an electric shock; and then see my pussy as I’m cumming?”

“Or you could set it up in your hotel room or on the balcony.” Valeria said.

I didn’t tell them that I was living on a boat in a marina.

“And you can setup your account on the website so that they have to pay to see you and control your egg.” Maria said, “I’ve made over a couple of thousand euros so far.”

“It’s better if you are outside in the natural light and you have a good quality camera on your phone,” Valeria continued, “but I see that your phone is the top of the range so you should be sending good quality videos to the site. I’m getting a new phone and a new selfie stick next week.”

“That’s an idea, a selfie stick; but I could always prop my phone up against my bag on the beach.” I replied.

“You’re thinking of doing it on the beach?” Maria asked.

“Then I can come and video you doing it.” Alejandro added as he handed my phone back to me. “I’ve created an account of the website for you, the username is lolitaibiza and the password is ibizalolita. I assumed that you’d prefer Lolita rather than Georgia. You’ll have to put your own bank details in the profile so that you can get the money that the men will pay to see you perform for them; the site is very user friendly so you shouldn’t have any problems.”

“Thank you Alejandro; I’ll have a play with it tomorrow; the app that is.”

As I said that I was thinking about the fun that I was going to have with those 2 Apps.

Alejandro then told me that he’d like to video me as I walked about naked in public and while he made me cum in public and when I was talking to people; especially if I was naked, at worst, wearing clothes like I was at that time.

That sounded like fun to me so I agreed there and then; telling him that if he set things up them I’d do whatever he wanted with just one condition; that I didn’t get arrested.

“Don’t worry about that Lolita, Valeria or Maria will be close by with a dress that you can quickly slip on, and I always have 2 or 3 spotters around looking out for policemen.”

“Good; it sounds like you’ve got it all covered.”

“We’ve done it quite a few times with different girls, including these 2, and we’ve never had a problem.”

“Good, I’m looking forward to it. Where do you want to video me first?”

“I’ve been thinking about that; maybe the old town; I’ll let you know on the day. Talking about the day, when are you available Lolita?”

“Well not tomorrow or the day after, but I’m free the day after that.”

“Excellent, I’ll text you the details.”

I smiled as I thought about fun that I was going to have. Alejandro must have seen me daydreaming and he used his phone to give me a quick electric shock to bring me back to earth.

We spent the rest of the evening talking about lots of things including me telling them about some of the adventures that I’d recently had. Alejandro asked me if I thought that Kate and Zoe would like to star in one of his videos. I told him that I was sure that they would but that they were going back to England soon.

When we parted company I started walking towards the harbour. It wasn’t that late and I decided that I’d go to Groper’s Bar for an hour or 2 before going back to the boat. Okay, I was wearing a dress so groping my bare tits wouldn’t be an option; but it was a thin, see-through dress so I’d still get quite a bit of pleasure out of it.

When I got there the place was crowded and I got my butt and pussy groped twice even before I made it to the bar. There were 2 young men serving and a slightly older man who looked like he was the boss keeping an eye on things. He was standing close to where I was and our eyes met a couple of times before I got served.

As I stood there, at the bar, getting groped by men as they waited to get served, I caught the eye of the boss again. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

“You like it here don’t you?” He asked.

“Yeah, the anonymity is great; I can get pleasured with no ties.”

“That’s exactly the reason why I run this place; I know that girls like to have fun with no ties.”

“You know, there’s something that I’ve fantasised about a couple of times when I’ve been here with a stranger’s fingers in my pussy.”

“What’s that love?”

“I fantasise about being tied, naked, to one of those pillars and having dozens of men groping me.”

The man laughed then said,

“You’re not the first girl to say that; in fact, there must have been 25 or 30 girls in the last couple of years that have said that to me.”

“So did you make their dreams come true?”

“Yes, I did; why, do you want to make your dream come true?”

“Yes, yes I do. So can I do it?”

“Sure; why not? You look nice and young. If you’d been an old biddy I would have said no. I’ve already turned down 4 or 5 pensioners.”

“Pensioners?”

“Well maybe not that old, but well past their sell by date. I’ve got to keep the standards up. So when were you thinking of doing this? What’s your name young lady?”

“Lolita.”

“Well I’m Tony and I’m pleased to meet you Lolita. Is that really your name?”

“No, but it’s one that I’ve been using quite a bit lately.”

“That’s fine, I’ll call you whatever you want Lolita.”

“How about tomorrow night Tony? I can bring my own handcuffs.”

“Tomorrow night is fine but there’s no need to bring anything, I’ve got everything that you’ll need.”

“Good, it’s a date then.”

Tony went off to attend to something or other and I stayed at the bar drinking and getting groped. After a short while one man discovered that he could get his hand up my dress far enough for him to grab my bare tits. That meant that most of my dress got bunched up above my tits attracting more hands to grope me.

I just stood there and loved it, having a couple of orgasms as the hands pleasured me.

I only stayed there for a couple of hours because I knew that I had to be up reasonably early in the morning.

I was woken up by a naked Kate who again joked about me playing with myself in my sleep.

“Where’s Zoe?”

“Upstairs riding your sybian, I hope that you don’t mind.”

“No not at all. Turn around.”

Kate did, and I saw her red butt.

“Been punished again Kate?”

“Yep.”

“Was it good?”

“Yep.”

“Gawd, you 2 are worse than me at times.”

“Yep.”

“Okay, can you put some coffee on then pick out what you want to wear while I have a shower. You two haven’t brought your eggs have you? You need room for fingers in there later.”

“No, we remembered.”

I went and did what I had to do in my bathroom then went upstairs to find Kate riding my sybian.

Zoe left us to go and select a dress or skirt and top while I poured 3 coffees. Five minutes later the 3 of us were sitting talking; well I was doing most of the talking telling them where we were going and what I expected, hoped, would happen.

Five minutes after that we were all dressed; all 3 of us in totally see-through clothes, and heading to where we could get a taxi.

During the journey I told them what Alejandro had told me about our eggs and the Apps. I have no idea if the taxi driver could understand what we were saying, and if he could, what he thought of us; but I didn’t really care.

When we arrived at the Party boat other teenagers had already arrived and some were still arriving. All 3 of us got a few nice comments about our clothes, although I’m sure that it was really about what they could see through them.

There was relatively quiet music being played on the deck and the ‘guests’ were drinking and dancing. Two girls were already topless so Kate, Zoe and I all took our tops off, stuffed them into our bags and went and joined the dancing in just our see-through skirts.

One girl wearing just a thong bikini, who looked like she was on her own, started dancing with us and when it went quiet she asked me if we’d got our bikinis with us for when we went ashore or swimming.

“No, we’ll go skinny dipping.”

“Won’t they mind?”

“No, I’ve done it before and so have lots of others.”

“In that case, I’ll be back in a minute.”

Two minutes later she was back having taken her bikini top off.

Ten minutes later the music stopped and someone announced that we were about to get under way and he explained the programme for the day. It was much like I expected and I told the others that I probably wouldn’t go ashore and play the party games, instead I’d wait for the raft to return then see what happened.

“Okay,” Zoe said, “we’ll follow your lead Georgia; you seem to know what happens on these events.”

“I wouldn’t say that, but I’ve seen what happened on one trip and I’m hoping that it will happen on this one.”

“What’s that Georgia?” Kate asked.

“I won’t tell you just in case it doesn’t happen; I’d hate for you to be disappointed.”

“Okay;” Zoe said then continued, “hey, shall we go and get some more drinks?”

We did, and quickly discovered that whatever everyone was drinking was strong because everyone was very happy and lots of the guys were trying to talk to us. As we stood waiting for some Spanish young man to get us some of the punch, or whatever it was, I said to Kate and Zoe,

“What do you think the guys will do to us when we get totally naked?”

“Fuck us; I hope, but are we really going to get totally naked on this boat?”

“Why not?” I replied, “We all like men looking at us and there must be over a dozen girls that are topless already. Getting bottomless is just the next step.”

We got our drinks and headed back to where we had been standing only to find that the space had been filled by about a dozen young men and a couple of topless girls.

“Like the skirts girls.” One of the young men said.

“Yeah, you may as well be naked.” Another said.

“Would you prefer it if we were totally naked?” I asked.

“Fuck yes.” Three of the guys said.

“Okay then;” I said, “Hold my glass please.” I continued, holding my glass out to the nearest young man.

When he took it I said to the all the guys that were looking at me,

“What? Don’t you think that I’ll do it?”

That was greeted by a mixture of yes and no and a few other comments, so I just unfastened the button on the waist band of my skirt and let it drop to the deck.

“There guys; are you happy now?” I said then stepped out of the puddle of material and bent to pick it up.

I got a few cheers and a few comments about my bald pussy then I turned to Kate and Zoe. Before I could open my mouth I looked passed them and saw another naked girl.

“Shit;” I said, “I wasn’t the first girl to get totally naked. Never mind, your turn now ladies.”

Both Kate and Zoe, and some of the guys had turned to see the other naked girl, then both Zoe then Kate unfastened their skirts and they dropped to the deck.

“Okay guys;” I said, “Who’s going to volunteer to rub sunblock on us? We don’t want to go back to our hotel with red skin.”

Of course there were lots of volunteers to help us and all 3 of us let the guys rub the cream onto our tits and pussies. The guy who did me wasn’t at all shy when it came to my pussy and his fingers lingered outside, and inside my hole and he was rewarded with me cumming as I stood there.

When I was able to look around I saw that most of the guys near me were staring at me with grins on their faces.

After putting our skirts and the sunblock into our bags we enjoyed ourselves dancing and talking to the guys. As they got ‘happier’, their hands got more adventurous and I got finger fucked numerous times. The guys got rewarded with 3 more orgasms before I heard, and felt, the engines slow down then stop.

I looked over to the land and saw that we were in the same bay that I’d seen the other day. I guessed that it was the same Party Boat, or another one that used the same cove.

I was also pleased to see some Spanish men push a whole load of plastic, with a hose attached, over the side. Quite a few people were watching as it slowly surfaced and turned into a big raft as more and more air got pumped into it.

The music had stopped and the ‘guests’ were moving around, trying to see what was going on. I was happy to see that a large percentage of the girls were now topless, and quite a few were bottomless as well.

Some people jumped into the sea and swam ashore when the raft and supplies were pulled ashore, but others, like us, stayed on the boat. Kate asked me why we hadn’t gone ashore and I told her hang back and that we might be rewarded in our pussy areas.

“We’ll get fucked if we stay on the boat?” Kate asked.

“Maybe, but that wasn’t what I was thinking; just hang back and see what happens.”

We did, and I was happy to see that the empty raft was tied to the side of the boat by a rope that let it drift about 5 metres from the boat.

“Come on girls,” I said, “let’s get onto that raft.”

We jumped into the sea and swam the short distance before climbing onto the raft.

“What now?” Zoe asked.

“Now we sit on the side and wait.”

It didn’t take the guys long to realise that by swimming near the side of the raft they could see our pussies and when one of the guys who had been talking to us earlier got near me I spread my legs wider and said,

“Wanna taste?”

He didn’t need 2 invites and within a minute he was eating my pussy. Soon, more naked girls were sitting on the side of the raft having their pussies eaten.

At one point I looked up to the boat and couldn’t see any more young people up there; all were either on the beach or enjoying themselves around the raft.

I saw one guy get onto the raft and pull a girl to the middle. She pulled him down then pulled his shorts down and started to ride him.

Then I saw Kate being dragged backwards with a big smile on her face; then Zoe, then me. The guys had swum round to a side of the raft with no girls on and climbed on.

A sort of orgy ensued which was quite nice. My hole got filled with 3 lots of male cum and I came 4 times before the orgy died down and people started swimming to the beach.

Kate, Zoe and I followed and we soon got some more drinks and watched the silly games. It was funny watching the naked girls mix with those girls who, for whatever reason, didn’t take their bikini bottoms off; all joining in with the guys wearing their swimming shorts. A few of the guys, and the girls got totally wasted and I wondered how they’d manage to get back to the boat.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.