Georgia - Cover

Georgia

Copyright© 2018 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Georgia is an 18 year old girl who spent the last 6 years in an all-girls boarding school. She decides to take a gap year to have some fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

It was later morning when Zoe and Kate woke me up as they boarded daddy’s boat. They came straight down to my cabin and I was still flat out on my bed when they came in.

“Been playing with yourself in your sleep Georgia?” Kate said.

“I don’t know; I was asleep.” I replied.

“Zoe plays with her pussy when she’s asleep; I’ve watched her.”

“So do you Kate; I’ve watched you.”

“Well, if you 2 do it then I guess that I do it as well. I wish that I remembered my dreams.”

“Turn around girls.” I ordered.

They did and I saw their red butts.

“Did you both cum then?” I asked.

“Yes.” Zoe said.

“Yes.” Kate said.

“So you have to be like that all day then?”

“Only while we’re on the marina.” Kate said.

“Or on a beach; I thought that we could go to there before going to that gym that you told us about.” Zoe said when I saw the bags.

“Yeah; why not?” I said, “Maybe those geeks will be there again.”

“I was hoping that you’d say that Georgia.” Zoe replied, “We’ve brought our beach things with us.”

“So I see; I guess that we’d better go to the beach then. But not before I’ve had some breakfast. Help yourselves to some clothes but don’t put them on yet. I’m just going to have a quick shower.” I said.

Ten minutes later I was done in the bathroom and when I went up onto the main deck there were Kate and Zoe patiently waiting for me.

“Right, let’s go and have some breakfast.” I announced.

“Where are we going Georgia? Do I need to put some clothes on?” Kate asked.

“Nope; your daddy says that you can’t and if you aren’t then I’m not. We’ll go to the café.”

“Naked!” Kate exclaimed.

“Yes, Manuel has already said that I can so I assume that it will apply to you 2 as well. Let’s go.”

Manuel’s face was beaming when we walked in; so were the faces of 2 male customers who watched our every move. He walked up to us as we entered, probably to get a better look at Zoe and Kate.

“So Georgia, are these the 2 girls that I have heard are being punished?”

“Err yes; their father is punishing them; where did you hear about that?”

“Everyone around here knows. I am surprised that you haven’t seen lots of men coming to have a look.”

“Well Manuel, they are here now so have a good look. Girls, do a 360 for our host.”

They both did and when Manuel saw their red butts he said,

“Oh, I didn’t know that he was doing that as well; do you want me to send some friends round to beat him up?

“NO, no, thank you Manuel but it’s alright. We wanted it.”

“Ah I see; you like being spanked. I have heard of girls like that. Would you like me to get you another cushion?”

“No, we’ll be fine, and I guess that we do like being spanked.”

“And you are like Georgia and like being naked. So it’s not really a punishment at all.”

“No Manuel.” I added, “They enjoy every minute of it. So have a good look at us.”

Manuel took our order and was staring at Zoe’s tits all the time that he was stood there.

“I guess that he prefers big tits.” Kate said when he was gone.

“Grief, they’re only ‘B’s; what would he do if I was a ‘D’ cup?”

“Cream his pants while he was taking our order.” Kate replied.

“Bloody hell; they’re only tits; we’ve all got them.” Zoe said.

“And men like looking at women’s tits and women like men looking at their tits; don’t we girls?” I said.

“Yep.”

“Sure do.”

“So stick your chest out when he brings our coffee’s and food.”

“Yes Georgia.” Zoe mocked, but she did just that when he came back.

Zoe was getting a little braver when she chose what to borrow, the top she chose is one with hundreds of 1 centimetre holes and her nipples were poking through 2 of the holes. Kate was slightly more conservative, the top she chose was see-through enough for us to make out her nipples and areolas.

I decided to wear my new top / dress although I did fasten the belt at the side so that the dangling cords didn’t cover my slit.

Both Kate and Zoe chose bullet vibrators and put them in their bags until we got to the beach but I wore my egg again and gave Kate the control.

Satisfied with our looks we set off to the Salines beach. I offered to go to another beach but they too prefer Salines. Two reasons, firstly it was one that their father hadn’t taken them to, and secondly, they both agree that is better than any of the beaches that their parents had taken them to.

We had another excellent day flaunting our naked bodies and teasing the men that cared to look at us, mainly because we did our best to tan the insides of our thighs. Unfortunately, no one decided to setup near to us so we missed out on any fucking in the sea, but the vibrators were busy and we had numerous orgasms on the beach again.

At the end of the afternoon we decided to walk back to the bus the long way, walking through the woods and amazing both Kate and Zoe with the noise of the crickets. At one point as we were walking along the track both Kate and Zoe decided that they wanted to take the vibes out so they squat down and squeezed them out, catching them in their hands to stop them from getting covered in the dust.

There were a few men walking the other way along the track and they all stared at the 3 naked girls walking towards them but I was disappointed that they didn’t see the girls taking the vibes out.

We didn’t put any clothes on until we got to the café and we were watched by a handful of the cafés patrons. Then we went over the road to the shop and got an ice cream before waiting for the bus while sat on the curb.

The bus journey was uneventful except for Kate tormenting me with my egg’s control. She made me cum twice during that journey.

From the bus station we walked towards the gym but stopped at a café where we could sit outside to have a drink and a snack to kill a bit of time. The English young waiter had a good look at our chests but that was it. Oh, apart from Kate torturing me with the remote control, she made me cum twice whilst we were there.

At the gym Pedro jumped up when he saw us. I introduced Kate and Zoe then asked if they could workout with me.

Unsurprisingly he said that they could and he was on his phone even before we went in to the changing room.

“Are you sure this is okay?” Kate asked, “I mean being naked in a gym must be against the law. And what if there are some men in there?”

“Relax Kate, I’ve done naked workouts here loads of times; and yes, there were men in there and I didn’t get raped so it’s not a problem.”

Just then a naked man walked out of the shower and Kate gasped and stepped back.

“Relax Kate; the place has gone gender neutral or co-ed or whatever you want to call it. It’s not a problem and if you’re lucky you might get fucked.”

“Nice.” Zoe said.

“Right, get naked and follow me.” I said as I put my bag, dress and shoes into a locker.

Before we left the changing room I talked both girls into sliding the vibes back in to their pussies, telling them that it would help negate any embarrassment.

“I’m still not sure about this.” Kate said as we crossed the corridor.

“Stop being a wimp sis.” Zoe said. “You know that you want to do this and I bet that your pussy is wet.”

“Of course it’s wet; I’m naked and about to go into a room with men in it and I’ve got a vibrator purring away in my pussy; what do you expect?”

In the workout room 2 men and 2 young women were busy on machiles. All 4 stopped what they were doing when we walked in. Both young women grinned then went back to what they were doing whereas the 2 men continued to watch us.

Pedro came in and, after having a good look at each of our naked bodies, asked me what exercises we were going to do. I told him that I’d tell the girls to do exactly what I usually do.

“Okay Georgia,” Pedro replied; “I’ll hang around in case any of you need any help with anything.”

“Okay.” I replied; knowing that he just wanted to see all our pussies.

I took Kate and Zoe over to the mats and told them that to start off with we’d be doing the same things that we’d done on the beach. I then got started and both girls did the same.

As we got on with our exercises I noticed 2 things; firstly, the girls started to relax, and secondly, more men started to arrive including Alejandro (I managed to remember his name) the one with the big professional looking camera. He wasn’t backwards in coming forwards to video us from the most revealing angles and close-ups - again.

Zoe giggled when the camera got so close to her pussy that she had to back away to be able to lower one leg. At first Kate tried to ignore Alejandro but eventually she relaxed and positioned herself so that it was easier for him to get close to her pussy.

During one little break Kate asked what the man with the big camera was doing, apart from the obvious. When I told her that he was making a promotional video for the gym she said,

“So I’m going to be famous, oh goody.”

What I forgot to mention earlier was that when we were in the changing room Kate had turned my egg up to full blast and it got the better of me when I was up in the crab position. I went down with my knees wide and bent under me. My arms easily managed to straighten themselves as I jerked about but my lower legs were trapped and Alejandro zoomed in on me as I was up there and almost oblivious to the world around me.

Meanwhile, Kate and Zoe were just sat on the floor watching me just the same as the rest of the people in there; including the 2 girls.

After we’d finished the mat exercises it was the exercise cycle. Fortunately the girl who had been on one had got off and all 3 were free. When we got to them I stopped Kate and Zoe from getting on and started raising the height of the saddles.

“What are you doing Georgia; that’s way too high for me; I’ll be lucky if I can reach the pedals.” Kate said.

“That’s the idea Kate;” I replied, “trust me, just get on and pedal.”

Zoe was looking at me in a strange way as well, but when she saw Kate’s pussy sliding from side to side, and a smile appearing on her sister’s face, she eagerly got on her bike and started pedalling.

I quickly adjusted my seat and soon. 3 smiling girls were pedalling away and getting VERY aroused.

The inevitable happened with Kate reaching her peak before me, then Zoe.

Kate and Zoe both had 2 orgasms and I had 3 before I stopped pedalling and told the girls that it was time to stop. I hadn’t seen much of Alejandro whilst I was pedalling, but there again; there wasn’t much for him to video.

That couldn’t be said for the next machine, the leg spreader. I demonstrated it first and I saw Kate’s eyes open wide as the machine thrust my legs as wide apart as they would go. I also saw Alejandro squat right in front of me and zoom in on my dripping pussy.

I’d pressed the buttons to give me little resistance and I slowly brought my legs together. That done; I pressed another button and slowly pushed my legs wide apart.

“That’s all there is to it.” I said to Kate and Zoe. “You have a go Zoe.”

She did and found it easy so I adjusted the weight and told her to try again. When her legs were wide apart I increased the weight so that it was nearly impossible for her to close her legs.

As she strained to try to close her legs I leant over to her and whispered,

“See how the cameraman is zooming in on your wet pussy; doesn’t it make you want to cum? Do it Zoe.”

“Yes; yes; Ooooooooooooh.” She replied and orgasmed with her legs wide apart and lots of people watching.

I decreased the weights and let her close her legs.

Then it was Kate’s turn. As I was strapping her legs in she whispered,

“It’s not going to make me cum in front of all these people is it?”

“I don’t know; are you close?”

“Yes.” Kate replied.

I pressed a button and Kate’s legs flew apart.

“Probably.” I replied.

“OMG. I hope not.” Kate said.

I pressed the buttons to open and close her legs a few times and said,

“Closer are you Kate.”

“Yes, please stop Georgia.”

“Not yet; everyone wants to see you cum for them Kate.”

“No.”

But I kept pressing different buttons. Her legs opened and closed, the back of the seat went down then her legs went up in the air and I finally started to think that I had mastered the controls of the machine.

Then the vibe helped Kate go just that little bit further and she orgasmed. As soon as I realised that she was cumming I pressed the button to spread her legs wide and everyone, including the cameras were rewarded with Kate squirting a little bit white fluid from her hole. I saw Alejandro zoom in on the blob on the floor then lift the camera back to her pussy.

“Stop, please stop Georgia.” Kate said when she was able.

Not being a cruel person, I pressed the button to close her legs then unfastened the velcro restraints.

“You should be made to do that Georgia, it was soo embarrassing.”

“So you think that I should get on it again do you Kate.”

“Yes I do.”

“Okay then Kate, I’ll even let you press the buttons like I did with the egg control.”

I sat on the machine whilst Kate strapped my legs in, then I let her press the buttons to move my legs. She managed to spread my legs and then close them but she was struggling to do any more.

“Press different buttons Kate.” I said.

Nothing happened.

“Press all of them Kate. Hit the damn thing.” I said; hoping that she’s get the thing to go crazy like it had the last time that I’d been there.

She must have got the right combination because the machine started going crazy. My legs were going wide then closed then up in tha air then spread wide. The back of the seat went flat and I started cumming.

“What’s it doing?” Kate almost shouted. “I didn’t tell it to do that. Oh my gawd. How do I stop it?”

But by then my hand was over the buttons and gripping the arm rest so even if she knew what to do she couldn’t.

When my orgasm left me able to do something I looked around. People were staring at me and Alejandro looked like he had recorded all of it. I was happy and the machine was still moving my legs all over the place.

I moved my hand off the control buttons and pressed the combination to stop the machine but ended the sequence with the buttons to leave me on my back with my legs spread wide.

Then I relaxed and enjoyed post orgasm euphoria and the feeling of people looking at my aroused naked body.

“Are you alright Georgia?” Pedro asked me. “I don’t know what went wrong with that machine again; I’ll get the engineer back and see if he can find something wrong this time.”

“Thank you Pedro but I’m fine; maybe it just doesn’t like people who don’t weigh much.”

“Maybe, let me release your legs and help you up.”

Pedro did help me up and I stood there for a few seconds looking at Kate and Zoe and the group of people who were still watching me (us 3 naked girls).

“So is that it Georgia?” Kate asked.

“No Kate, just a few more exercises then you can do whatever you like.”

“I’m having another go on that leg spreader.” Zoe said.

I smiled and thought that Zoe’s idea was a good one.

We did the exercises with the audience getting bigger and bigger and Alejandro getting lots of close-up. So much so that when Kate and I went and had another go on the exercise cycles and Alejandro was concentrating on Zoe on the leg spreader, Kate said,

“That cameraman guy isn’t making a promotional video is he? He’s making a soft porn video isn’t he?”

“Both probably,” I replied; “does it bother you Kate?”

“No, I guess not. If I put it out there then I’ve got to expect people to look at it and video it; and these days that means that it ends up on the internet.”

“Yes, I guess so.” I replied; “I rather like the idea of men wanking at videos of me cumming; it sort of turns me on.”

“I know what you mean, I’ve got mixed feelings; yes, I like the idea of men all over the world wanking when they look at images of me; but part of me says that it’s wrong.”

“Were you and Zoe brought up as Catholics?”

“Yes, why?”

“And the priests and nun were always telling you that the human body is a disgusting thing that should be hidden from the world?”

“Sort of.”

“That explains it. Catholic guilt; but they’ve got it all wrong. The human body, especially the female body is something to celebrate; a thing of beauty that everyone should view with admiration. Everyone wants to see beautiful things and who are we to deny them from looking at us?”

“Wow Georgia, that was some little speech but I guess that you’re right. Besides, it does turn me on a bit. Talking about being turned on, I’m about to cum again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.