Georgia
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Vanessa Evans

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Georgia is an 18 year old girl who spent the last 6 years in an all-girls boarding school. She decides to take a gap year to have some fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

When I woke up, I was on my back and Charlotte was asleep on her side facing me, one arm across me holding my tit. I gently lifted her arm off me and went and had another shower during which I had a good look at my pussy to make sure that the aching wasn’t from any injury. It wasn’t and a refreshed me almost skipped back to the bed.

I bent over, kissed Charlotte on the cheek and shook het tit. She didn’t respond, and as she was on her side her pussy was visible between her legs. I ran a finger along her slit then pressed between them into her hole.

“Hey get off me; that’s rape.”

“No it isn’t; come on it’s a beautiful day and we have to be somewhere.”

“Where?”

“To get you some new clothes.”

“No we don’t, all I lost was a blouse, a bra and a pair of horrible knickers. They don’t need to be replaced.”

“But I want you to have some sexy new clothes.”

“When am I going to wear sexy clothes? My mother would kill me.”

“Not when you’re at university. You’ll be able to wear whatever you want.”

“True; but.”

“But nothing; we’re going to get you measured and Celeste is going to make you some new skirts and tops.”

“Nothing as short as yours G; yours are positively indecent.”

“We’ll see; you’re starting to get into exposing your bits now aren’t you?”

“Not like you are; you’re a total exhibitionist.”

“So what does that make you? A part-time or partial exhibitionist?”

“Yeah, maybe I am.”

I phoned James and told him to be here in an hour then went and put the coffee on. While we were sat outside eating Charlotte again told me that we didn’t have to go and get her any replacement clothes. I replied saying that we were going, James was booked and I had an idea for a dress that I wanted.

“So what shall I wear to go there?”

“Just a pair of heels, that’s all that I’ve worn the last couple of times that I’ve been there.”

“Bloody hell G, you get worse.”

“Or better.”

During the drive there I asked James if he’s managed to find anywhere where we could go and get naked in public.

“Not exactly public, but I found a school that does adult education during the school summer holidays and they’re looking for nude art models; would that interest you?”

I thought for a minute then said,

“It probably sounds a bit tame but yes, why not? I’m happy to try anything once. How about you Char? Do you just fancy standing there like that while some people draw you?”

“When is it?”

“This evening.” James replied.

“Oh go on then, you’ve twisted my arm - again. You’re determined to turn me into a sex maniac. Talking about sex maniacs, can we go to the woods after this again please?”

“I thought that you were never going to ask.” James replied.

James had to go around the block a couple of times because there was a police car parked just down the street from the dress shop. When it had gone James stopped outside the shop and came and opened the door for me to get out. Charlotte shuffled over and quickly followed me out then pushed me towards the shop.

“Hurry up G, we might be seen.”

“I hope so.” I replied.

There were 2 other girls in the shop and they both stared at the 2 naked girls that had just entered. One was standing on the pedestal in the middle of the room with Celeste pinning some adjustments to a dress that she was fitting; the other just watching.

Celeste said hello then the watching girl said,

“Hi, I see that you two have come prepared for your fitting. I thought that Jenny was bad enough stripping off out here in the shop and standing on that thing for everyone to see but you two are amazing. I just don’t know where you find the courage.”

“I don’t think about it that much; anyway there’s hardly ever anyone looking in. Those people passing by just don’t know what they’re missing.”

“So you like showing-off?”

“Yes, it’s such a turn on knowing that men like seeing me.”

“I err, we work just round the corner; if you like I could send some of the guys to watch you. I’m sure that they would appreciate what they see.”

“That’s okay; I’d hate to get anyone into any trouble.”

“With what I’m looking at right now I don’t think that they’d mind one little bit.”

I was just trying to think of what to say when I was rescued by Celeste.

“There, all done. You can take it off now Jenny, but slowly please.”

Before long there were 3 naked, bald pussy’d girls in the shop. The clothed one smiled at Charlotte and I as Jenny stepped into the dress that she’d arrived in and then they left.

“Right Georgia, what can I do for you? Your skirts and tops are just about ready.”

“That’s okay, we’re not here to collect those; as I mentioned last night, well I think that I did, I owe Charlotte here some new clothes, a skirt and a top at least, and can they be ready for Friday? She has to go home then?

“You don’t owe me a skirt G. That was your skirt that they cut off me last night.”

“Well you’re getting some, and ones that are shorter than the ones that you brought with you.”

“No problem Georgia. Charlotte would you please come and stand on the pedestal; I need to measure you?” Celeste said.

Before Charlotte could do as asked I moved the pedestal nearer to the front door.

“Georgia, what are doing? Can’t a girl get some privacy?”

“You didn’t want any last night and you arrived here naked, so no. Get up there and get those shoes off.”

“Talking about last night girls,” Celeste said, “did you enjoy yourselves? Would you like to go there again sometime?”

“I’d love to, the sooner the better, but you know that I’m going on holiday on Saturday and I don’t know when Charlotte will be down here again.”

“Well, let me know when you are available and I’ll fix something up. Charlotte, are you ready?”

Celeste went through the same measuring routine that she did with me. All the time I was stood nearby looking, and hoping that someone would look in.

They didn’t and I think that even Charlotte looked a bit disappointed.

Just as Celeste was finishing, 2 men in suits walked in and took a long look at us. After a while one said,

“Our colleague left her handbag here and she asked us to come and collect it. Have you found it, it’s a black one?”

“Hang on a minute, I’ll have a look.” Celeste said.

The men stared at Charlotte and me and within a few seconds Celeste was back, bag in hand.

“There you go gents.”

One of them took the bag and they slowly turned and walked out.

“Well done Charlotte.” I said; “you did well to keep your hands at your sides.”

“I get that your conversion of me if going well then G”

“Okay ladies, what sort of design and length were you thinking of?”

“Not as short as the ones that Georgia here has described; I have to wear then in front of my parents and my mom would throw a real fit if my puss or bum were on show.”

“Okay Charlotte, I understand the problem. Come and look at some photographs that I have and pick whatever you want. If you don’t like parts of the designs just let me know and I’ll change it.”

All 3 of us went to the back office / workshop and we selected 2 skirts and 3 tops.

Before we left I described a dress that had popped into my head; tight T shirt dress, spaghetti straps, skirt part very short, and with lots of cuts across the front, top to bottom.

“I assume that you want the cuts to be big enough to put your breasts and pussy on display?” Celeste asked.

“Of course, and I was thinking of bright yellow.”

“I’m sure that I have a roll of material that will be just right. May I also suggest a similar one but with lots of different shapes cut out, circles, squares, triangles etc.?”

“That could work; just so long as the cut-outs show my best assets.”

“Of course,” Celeste replied, “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

“Excellent; thank you for your business. A little delicate matter please Georgia, but who will be paying for the items for Charlotte?”

“Daddy of course; just bill him in the usual way.”

I phoned James and we waited for the car.

Giving James his usual 2 flashes, we went out and got in. As we did so, I saw the same 2 men that had been in the shop; both were watching us.

“Where to ladies?” James asked.

I looked at Charlotte and she looked at me, then together we both said,

“To the woods James.” Then we giggled.

We had another satisfying mini orgy out in the open. Both Charlotte and I are getting better at deep throating and Charlotte gets a bit (a lot actually) noisy when she cums when she’s being eaten out.

James and I tried another 5 new positions, all rather strange and not what I could call satisfying ones. I’m starting to wonder if James spends most of his time when he’s not with us, going online and googling ‘different sex positions.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.