Georgia
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Vanessa Evans

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Georgia is an 18 year old girl who spent the last 6 years in an all-girls boarding school. She decides to take a gap year to have some fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Arm in arm, daddy and I walked into the main hall with the steel balls clunking in my pussy. The ball was in a big room with a big dance floor surrounded by lots of big tables, all set out ready for a meal.

A man greeted us then directed is to our assigned table. I couldn’t help noticing a few people staring at us, well me probably, you see my dress was doing what it is supposed to do when I walk; showing my slit.

At our table we were greeted by 6 other people, all who stood to say hello. I felt a bit like royalty. Most of them commented on how nice my dress was. Daddy seemed to know just about all of them and I assumed that they were his employees and their partners.

Daddy and I were sat on the outside of the table giving us a view of the whole room. I didn’t really get the chance to look around at first, everyone wanted to know all about me. After about 15 minutes daddy was talking to someone who had come over to see him and the young woman next to me said,

“Georgia, are you aware that your dress is totally see-through?”

“I looked down at my chest and managed to blush as I brought one arm to cover my tits then said,

“Oh gosh; I didn’t realise. It wasn’t like this when I tried it on in the shop or at home. Can you really see straight through it? The woman in the shop told me that I shouldn’t wear anything underneath it but oh my, what will everyone think?”

“Don’t worry about it Georgia, these things happen. No one here is going to complain, you’re here with the boss. Just hold your head up high and ignore it, and enjoy yourself.” She replied.

“I think that I need another drink.” I said.

Then the woman’s partner joined in,

“Don’t worry Georgia, it’s not that obvious. If a gorgeous girl your age can’t get away with it them there’s something radically wrong with this country.”

“Are you sure, I could easily go home and get changed.”

“Don’t even think about that Georgia. You don’t want to miss the rest of the evening. Head up and ignore it. Have fun; this must be a lot better than being at a boarding school.”

“Yes, I have been having a lot of fun since I got home. Okay, I’ll try.”

“You just let me know if anyone says anything, I’ll shut them up.”

The food started to be served and the subject was dropped. Not by me, well inside my head, I was looking forward to getting on the dance floor and letting people see my body. I wondered if Celeste knew about the bright lights.

I had a couple of glasses of wine and I started to feel a little happy.

Food finished, a band started playing. It wasn’t a modern band; it was one of those old time dance hall bands. Judging by the music I was glad that they taught us ballroom dancing at school.

No one was getting up to dance, and when I mentioned it to the woman next to me she said,

“That’s because everyone is waiting for the CEO to dance. He usually picks someone from his table but I guess that it will be you tonight. You can do ballroom dancing can’t you?”

“Oh yes, those lessons were compulsory in all years at school. They were good fun as well, I really enjoyed them.”

After another couple of minutes daddy stopped talking to the man that was stood next to him, and turned to me,

“Would you do me the pleasure of having the first dance with me young lady?”

“Certainly sir.” I replied and stood up, ignoring my totally see-through dress.

Daddy got up and led me to the centre of the dance floor holding my hand out in front of us. As I walked I saw a couple of women with shocked expressions on their faces; I smiled and my pussy tingled.

“Sod it. I’m going to enjoy myself.” I said to myself.

And enjoy myself I did; in more ways than one. The dancing was fun and both daddy and I really threw ourselves into it. We are both quite good at the waltz. Although we’d both danced it together before we’d never put as much effort into it as we were doing that time. It was like we were both trying to prove something.

I didn’t think about my dress and how it was floating behind me. If people saw my pussy then they saw my pussy.

The other way that I enjoyed that dance was because of what was in my pussy. By the time that the dance ended I was REALLY horny.

When it was over daddy bowed to me so I did a curtsey; both while everyone in the room was clapping us.

Daddy led me back to our chairs and I slumped down on to it. I heard some of the people on our table saying how good we were. When things settled down daddy turned to me and quietly said,

“I didn’t realise that your dress was so see-through, did you know?”

“Not until we got here and someone told me.”

“Are you okay staying like that or do you want to leave?”

“No, thank you, I’m enjoying myself too much to worry about showing a bit of skin.”

“A bit, you’re showing every bit of your skin Georgia.”

“I don’t care daddy.”

Just then a middle-aged man came up to me and asked me to dance. I looked at daddy, he nodded, and I accepted the offer.

He wasn’t as good as daddy but he kept throwing me about (dance wise) and putting his hands on my bare back and butt (over my thin dress), I could feel the warmth of his hands.

No sooner than I had sat down than another man came and asked me.

That dance was a salsa, my favourite, and the man had me spinning round over and over again and holding my leg whilst I leant back. My pussy really was on display during that dance.

The other thing was those steel balls. They were driving me crazy and just as soon as I got back to daddy I excused myself and went to the rest room. I just had to relieve some tension in me.

I went into a cubicle and one very good, but quiet orgasm later I was drying my pussy when I heard 2 women come in, both talking.

“And have you seen that little slut girl that the boss has brought? She can’t be more than 12 or 13. You’d think he’d have brought someone a bit more his age.”

“Well at least she can dance, even if she does show her little fanny to the world whist she doing it; she may as well have come here totally naked. I’m starting to think that we work for a paedophile.”

That was it for me, I let my dress fall back into place and slammed the door open.

“Who the hell do you think you 2 are? Just for the record I’m 18 years old and I’m your boss’ daughter. His wife, my mother, died 6 years ago and he’s been single-handedly looking after me ever since. As for my designer dress it isn’t see-through in normal light, just in the bright lights in here. My wardrobe malfunction was totally accidental. What was I supposed to do when I found out, run home crying? No, the people at our table suggested that I just ignore it and enjoy the evening, that everyone here was mature enough to realise that it was accidental and not stare at me. I guess that they were wrong. Just who the hell are you anyway? What are your names? I think that my father would like to know what you have been saying.”

I didn’t hang around to hear if they answered me; the shocked look on their faces told it all.

As I walked back to our table I was really proud of myself and I totally forgot that the faster I walked the more the dress floated behind me and the more of my lower abdomen was on display.

Daddy must have sensed that I wasn’t happy because he asked me what was wrong. At first I said ‘nothing’ but he insisted and eventually I told him.

“Who were they? I’ll make them suffer. Either them or their partners will be out of a job by the end of next week.”

“No daddy, they were just being bitchy, they were probably just jealous. Lots of women get like that at times. It’s just part of our DNA.”

“I’d still like to know who they were.”

“Can we go and dance please? It will help me get over it.”

Daddy and I did the foxtrot then I had 3 more dances with 3 different men and got soo close to cumming again.

Then the music changed to the 80s and 90s. I got a rest and some more wine before a younger man came and asked me to dance. As I walked to the dance floor with him I thought that maybe I should have gone and got some more relief before dancing again. Those damn balls were driving me crazy.

The tempo was a lot slower and I soon got my breath back. We were dancing close to the stage and more and more of the young people there came to join us. Before long there were so many people dancing that I couldn’t see daddy anymore.

When one young man came up behind me and put his hands around me onto my bare stomach through the slits in the dress, I just exploded. I don’t know if he knew that I was having an orgasm but he was happy for me to lean on him for support.

As I got my senses back I did see some people in front of me staring at me and smiling, I didn’t know if it was because they knew that I’d just cum or if the man’s hands on my bare stomach where holding my dress open for them to see my pussy.

A bit later one slightly drunk young man came up to me and put his arms over my shoulders. He was looking down at my chest and mumbling something about my dress being see-through. I gently pushed him away.

A couple of minutes later I realised that my feet were standing on something. I looked down to see what it was, expecting to just kick it away, when I saw that my chest was uncovered. Bending slightly forwards I saw that the ‘thing’ on the floor was my dress. That bastard of a drunk man must have pulled on the bow of my halter and it had slowly un-ravelled.

I quickly squat down and pulled my dress back on then reached round my neck to tie the bow again. When I stood up I saw a few people just standing there staring at me as I arrange the material into its rightful place.

I danced some more then decided that I had to go and get some more relief. This time I didn’t have any problems with bitchy women, but as I was checking myself in the mirror afterwards one young woman told me that I was very brave and that she wished that she could get away with wearing a dress like that.

As I thanked her and explained that it was a wardrobe malfunction, I looked at her in the mirror and thought,

“Bloody hell, I don’t think that many men would like to see your rolls of fat wobbling about.”

I went back to daddy for another drink. As I walked up to him I could see him looking up and down me.

“Christ you’re beautiful Georgia.” He said as I sat down next to him.

“You’re drunk daddy.”

“No I’m not. Well maybe a little happy, but definitely not drunk.”

I looked around and saw that the numbers had thinned out.

“I think that we should leave now daddy, we don’t want to be the last ones here, and you have to be up early in the morning. You don’t want to miss your plane.”

“It won’t leave until I’m ready Georgia but your right, we should go.”

Daddy stood up then held his hand out for me to hold as I got up. Arm in arm we slowly walked out. I say slowly because quite a few people came up to us to thank daddy; and, possibly, to have another look at my virtually naked body.

As soon as we were out of the room and walking to the door, daddy said,

“I meant what I said Georgia, you are beautiful, and I’m glad that you didn’t want to go home and change that dress. You got a lot of compliments tonight, all of them well deserved.”

A young man came up to us and asked what daddy’s name was. He wasn’t looking at daddy as he asked and I wondered just how much of my lower body that he could see. I didn’t look to see where the dress was.

It only took a couple of minutes for James to arrive in the Bentley and the young man opened the door for me. I gave him a long look at my pussy as daddy was walking round to the other side of the car.

Daddy and I had both sat close to our respective doors leaving the middle seat empty, but after saying hello to James I unfastened the seatbelt and slid over to daddy. I put my head on his shoulder and he put his arm round me, his hand accidentally, probably, sliding under the halter of my dress. His hand wasn’t on my bare tit but it was just touching the bottom of it.

As the car moved off I shuffled about a bit and my tit ended up in daddy’s hand. Either he didn’t realise, or he didn’t care because he didn’t move his hand.

We travelled all the way home with his hand cupping my tit. He only moved his hand when James opened the door for him, and I had to sit up to let him get out.

When he was out I shuffled over to the open door, the bottom half of my dress not moving as fast as my body. When I swung my legs out of the car my legs, right up to my waist were on display for James to see.

“Thank you for those steel balls,” I whispered to James, “they were amazing.”

He just smiled at me as I caught up with daddy and put my arm around him

In my room I kicked my shoes off, unfastened the bow behind my neck, stepped out of the dress then went downstairs to get a drink of water. Daddy was in the kitchen getting a drink as well. He turned to look at the naked me and said,

“Bloody hell Georgia, I wish that I wasn’t your father.”

“What’s that got to do with anything?” I asked as I got a glass out and filled it with cold water.

Daddy stood there in silence watching me.

Drink finished, I turned to daddy, kissed his cheek, gave him a hug, thanked him for a wonderful evening and went off to bed with him watching my little butt as it gently wobbled as I walked out.

I ran upstairs to make those steel balls clunk inside me a lot, cleaned my teeth then collapsed on my bed.

After a minute or so I rolled onto my back, spread my legs and my right hand got busy.

While I was frigging away I heard daddy come up the stairs. The landing lights were on and my door was wide open. I partially closed my eyes and kept frigging, even when I saw daddy standing in the doorway watching me.

It was a good, loud orgasm and my body jerked about as I almost shouted,

“Yes, yes, more, harder daddy, ooooooh that’s sooo nice.

As the waves subsided I just lay there watching daddy watching me. After what seemed like hours, daddy turned and walked away.

As I drifted off to sleep I wondered if daddy was ever going to touch me, properly touch me, and hopefully fuck me.

The next thing that I knew was that I felt the bed bounce as daddy sat beside me. It was morning and the daylight was streaming in. I realised that my legs were still wide open and my right hand was cupping my pussy.

“Morning daddy.” I said as I brought both hands to my face to rub my eyes.

Daddy was sat beside my knee and he was looking down at my naked body.

“Thank you for last night daddy, I had a wonderful evening. In fact I’ve really enjoyed every minute since I came home from school. I’m really looking forward to being on the yacht, just you and me, the sunshine and the peace and quiet.”

“Yes Georgia, I’m looking forward to it as well, but now I have to go, I have to be in New York by lunch time.”

“But it’s that in 2 hours and it’s Sunday.”

“And big businesses never stop darling.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.