The Mission
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Harlan Paramore

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Gabriel is from a family of werewolves, and the youngest of three brothers. His oldest brother Ben left home to pursue his own direction in life, and Gabe has missed him ever since. Now Ben shows up again: he's on a mission, and he wants Gabe to join him. Together they cross the country to track down a cryptid sighting- that is, when Ben can convince Gabe to take a break from sex. The two of them have animal desires for each other, and those desires may help them solve the case.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Fiction   Mystery   Were animal   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Hairy   Violence  

Back at the hotel room, Ben sloughed off his clothes and sat down in a chair. He stared out the window thoughtfully, biting a pen.

After putting the “do not disturb” tag out, I removed my clothes more methodically, and laid both our outfits out on the chair. I sat on the bed and watched my brother lost in thought. He looked so handsome in that pose, his mind so far away. His striking brown eyes surveyed the tiny town below like an eagle. I knew better than to try and engage him in conversation when he’s like this.

After a while, I got bored of this. He was obviously somewhere else mentally. He got like this sometimes; he was so introspective and cerebral.

There was something I could do, though. I got on my knees next to the chair, and put his soft cock in my mouth. It felt great in my mouth, and I could still taste the remains of his last load. He made no indication that he even noticed, but I could feel the blood rushing and his cock began to swell.

The feeling of his erection growing in my mouth was comforting. I licked and sucked and brought him pleasure like our father had taught me. I gave some attention to his balls too: cradling them in my hand, licking them, gently taking them in my mouth and rolling them around on my tongue. Ben had such perfect, heavy balls- just big enough for me to fit both in my mouth.

As I sucked on those balls I looked up to see that he hadn’t moved an inch. He was still staring out the window, still lost in thought. I rolled my eyes, but continued pleasuring him. I enjoyed sucking cock so much, I didn’t mind that he wasn’t paying attention.

I lost track of how long I sucked on him. My head was bobbing up and down on his dick at a good pace. Out of nowhere, I heard a quiet moan escape his lips. I looked up to see him looking down at me, smiling.

“Get up,” he said suddenly. We both rose to our feet, and he grabbed me roughly and kissed me.

The next thing I knew, he threw me on the bed and pulled my legs up in the air. He buried his face in my ass, and I felt his tongue licking my hole. I moaned and pulled my legs back farther, giving him better access. He looked up at me and made eye contact- I smiled down at him, and he grinned. Then his tongue was back at my hole, sliding in and out, fucking me with it. It felt fantastic.

Once my hole was nice and wet with his spit, he brought his cock up to press against it. Before he entered me though, he leaned in and gave me another kiss- a passionate one, full of energy and longing.

“I love you, little bro,” he said wistfully, looking into my eyes. There was something different about the way he said it. Something very tender and sweet. It was a more sensitive side of Ben than I usually saw.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.