The Mission - Cover

The Mission

Copyright© 2018 by Harlan Paramore

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Gabriel is from a family of werewolves, and the youngest of three brothers. His oldest brother Ben left home to pursue his own direction in life, and Gabe has missed him ever since. Now Ben shows up again: he's on a mission, and he wants Gabe to join him. Together they cross the country to track down a cryptid sighting- that is, when Ben can convince Gabe to take a break from sex. The two of them have animal desires for each other, and those desires may help them solve the case.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   Fiction   Mystery   Were animal   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Hairy   Violence  

Author’s note: Thank you for giving this story a read. Writing smut is a new hobby for me, so feedback and votes are very appreciated! Enjoy.

I come from a family different than most people’s.

They call us werewolves, though we don’t call ourselves that. The myths about us are fairly far divergent from the reality.

For instance, it isn’t a bite that makes you one of us. It’s the cum of a werewolf, and a lot of it, deposited inside you. The transformation takes days, and once it’s over you wouldn’t remember your life before, and nobody would recognize you. You awaken as a new man, young and strong. You become the son of the man who turned you.

I look a lot like my dad. I hear it a lot when we’re out in public, and it gives me a happy, warm feeling. I love my dad so much. I find him incredibly handsome, with his warm eyes that wrinkle up when he smiles, and his long thick beard that tickles my neck when he kisses me. His body is amazing too, thick and muscular with a slightly pudgy belly and thick chest hair. And of course, I’m crazy about his thick, delicious cock.

Once your father’s cum has turned you, you will always be obsessed with it.

My name is Gabriel. My father and brothers, and the rest of our extended family, all call me Gabe. I have two older brothers, and I am constantly hungry for their cocks.

A newly turned son of our family spends five years with his father. Sometimes when you’re turned, you forget about human society. You don’t know how to act like a human being and blend in. Your father reteaches you everything you’ve forgotten, while satisfying your urges and cravings for his cock.

After that, you leave home and spend another five years with another older member of the family. He teaches you different things; how to be a man, how to be strong and powerful so that when you have a son of your own some day he will worship you. My oldest brother Ben left just a few months after I was turned, and lives with our father’s cousin Glenn. I see him often; every full moon the entire family gets together for an orgy. Our sexual desires reach a peak at the full moon, and without having each other for sexual release we risk changing into beasts and forgetting how to change back.


When I heard the front door open, I was packed and ready. I grabbed my suitcase and bolted down the stairs to where my father was waiting with my brother Ben. Ben looked older somehow today, possibly the nice suit or the way he was standing so calm and steady. He looked up at me with those dark smoky eyes and smiled.

Before he could speak, I had my arms wrapped around him and my lips against his. He kissed back with calm, restrained passion. I’d seen him recently at the full moon, but still I’d missed him.

Our dad laughed and gave us both a pat on the back. “Okay, you two. You’re going to have a lot of time to make out on your vacation.”

Ben chuckled. “It’s not a vacation, dad. It’s a mission.”

“Sure, sure. Grandpa wants you to go track down some kook who saw bigfoot, then you’ll be spending the rest of the time in the hot springs. When you’re not fucking each other’s brains out.”

“Something like that,” Ben admitted. He put his arms around dad and they shared a passionate father-son kiss.

“Take care of each other,” dad told us, and planted a kiss on me too. I stretched it out and enjoyed it; it would be at least a week before I would see him again and I needed to savour the taste of him.


Our plane landed in Calgary shortly after two, and a rental car was waiting. Ben drove us past the city and towards the mountains; he’d been to the Rocky Mountains before with uncle Glenn, but it was my first time here. They were tall, jagged, and majestic, looming before us as we approached.

Ben had his hand on my knee as he drove, and was telling me about his progres being mentored. Uncle Glenn’s side of the family was different than ours in a lot of ways; they embraced their animal side more than we did. I thought about Ben getting fucked by his mentor, on all fours, rough and mean like animals in heat. My cock got hard at the thought; Ben noticed and gave it a playful squeeze through my jeans.

For most of the drive to Banff, I stared in awe at the scenery. I barely noticed when we entered the provincial park. When we arrived in the resort town of Banff, I realized I hadn’t asked which hotel we were staying at. Ben answered my question by driving right through the town and up the mountain to the big, beautiful old hotel overlooking the town.

“We’re staying here?” I asked, confused. Our family has a lot of money- an inevitability when you can live for centuries and accumulate and invest in the long-term. But usually we avoided ostentatious displays of that wealth.

“Sure thing. Great-grandpa Nathaniel suggested it when he gave me the mission.”

At the front desk, we showed our fake IDs. We had no real IDs, of course, having been turned rather than born. The smiling girl at the desk checked us in and gave her congratulations as we left for our room.

“Why did she congratulate us?” I asked as the elevator doors closed.

“I booked us in as a newlywed couple. Figured you’d rather share a nice big bed, you’ve never liked sleeping alone.” He looked at me with a crooked grin. “Happy honeymoon, hubby.”

I laughed. The idea of masquerading as a married couple was a good trick. It would work in our favour later, too; I planned to jump my brother’s bones as soon as I could, and now we wouldn’t need to explain any noise.

The room we walked in to was stunning. It was fairly large, and one end of it was a semicircle with huge windows overlooking the town.

“Do you need a shower?” asked Ben, putting his jacket over a chair.

“I showered before we left.”

“Alright. I’m going to have a quick one.” He walked off to the shower, removing his shirt. I loved his body; his back was strong and muscular. He’d become leaner during his mentorship, and now his muscles rippled and veins popped in new ways. I liked this look on him.

While he was in the shower, I stripped quickly. I couldn’t wait another minute; the entire way here I’d been going mad with cravings for him. My brother had been the first man I’d had sex with, other than our father, and I could never get enough of him.

I perched on the bed, kneeling, expectant. I knew he liked to dominate in bed, especially with me, and I was eager for him to use me however he wanted.

He emerged from the bathroom nude, drying himself off with a towel. I nearly salivated at his amazing body; he’d grown hairier, I was sure of it. His legs were definitely more developed than they used to be. He looked like he could run for hours, or take down a bear in a fight. I know I exaggerate because he’s my brother and I love him madly, but I don’t care.

“I had a feeling you were frisky,” he said, eyeing me up and down. “I figured you wouldn’t waste time.”

“I’m so hot for you, Ben. I can’t concentrate on anything until I’ve had you.”

He nodded, smiling gently, and threw the towel aside. “How do you want it, little brother?”

“I want you to show me how uncle Glenn fucks you,” I blurted out. I didn’t know how else to ask for it. My curiosity was itching, and I needed him to scratch it.

He looked surprised. “I think you’ve got the wrong idea ... I mean, sure. Uncle Glenn fucks me. That’s his prerogative. And he does it like an animal, like you probably imagine. But not very often.”

I was confused. “Sorry. I just thought ... I thought he was supposed to teach you things like that.”

Ben grinned slowly. “Oh, he teaches. I fuck his son. And he coaches me.”

“Wow. You fuck Isaac?”

“A lot. He’s insatiable. Sometimes his brother Victor, too.”

“Huh. I guess that makes a lot more sense.”

“You look thoughful, Gabe. What’s on your mind?”

I looked him in the eye. “What’s it like?”

He stroked his beard, and looked at my body appraisingly. “It’s different. They don’t submit, at least not at the start. They fight back; you have to wrestle them down. Sometimes you have to force yourself on them.”

I was shocked. “Rape?”

“No, no.” He shook his head firmly. “It’s not rape like humans do it. They fuck like animals do; there’s consent, but it has to be fought for. Once you overpower them, they want it and they enjoy it. You can tell by their smell; the pheromones they give off are amazing.”

I was torn between dismay and envy. I’d heard a lot of what he was saying before, but I never really pictured my brother partaking in it. He always seemed so gentle.

“I want you to show me,” I said, coming to a decision.

“Are you sure?” he said tentatively, approaching the bed.

“Yes. I want to know about it. I want to experience it with you.”

He nodded. “I want you to understand, your resistance is part of things. I will expect you to fight back and talk back. I won’t stop, I’ll take it as encouragement.”

“I understand. I’ll do my best.”

“You can trust me. If you really want it to stop, I’ll know you mean it by your smell, and I’ll stop. You’re safe, okay?”

“I always feel safe with you, Ben. How do we start?”

He climbed up on the bed and knelt facing me, mirroring my pose. “I’ll introduce you to it the way uncle Glenn introduced it to me. Okay?”

I maintained eye contact with him. “Yes. I’m ready.” I didn’t know what was coming, and felt unsure if I could physically fight my older brother. We’d play-wrestled before, but I knew this would be different.

“Hit me.” He barked it like an order.

“H-how?” I stammered. I swallowed, steeling my nerves. I had to be tough for this.

“Hit me,” he barked again.

I slapped him hard, across the face, with an open palm. It felt simultaneously thrilling and terrifying.

He stroked his cheek, smiling. “That was good, little brother. Well done.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.