I Remember
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by BiGuy

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A grown man reminisces of his youth growing up in Southern Georgia and his elderly neighbor that taught him so much.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

After dinner we went back to Mr. Benson’s house where he bandaged my head and released my cock from the jute although he left the butt plug inside my bottom. I was starting to get it used to it being there.

After that I sucked all five of them off. Mr. Willie had been waiting for us when we pulled into the driveway.

We were sitting around the living room naked. All of their cocks were soft when Mr. Benson asked me if I would like another hard cock to suck.

Of course I told him that I would love one. He told Mr. Willie to get Skip.

I wondered who Skip was, because I hadn’t seen anyone else except us in the house all day.

Mr. Willy disappeared into the garage and a moment later he returned with the biggest scruffiest dog I had ever seen.

“That is Skip Billy. We brought him just to meet you.”

Mom and dad had never let me have a dog even though I begged for them to get one a thousand times.

“Wow! He’s cool!” I exclaimed.

Mr. Willy let Skip go and the dog bolted right for me and licked my face. I hugged the shaggy mutt and he licked me in the face again and part of his tongue went into my mouth. I wiped my mouth on my arm and spit out the dog slobber.

“What kind of dog is it?” I asked.

“What kind do you think it is?” Mr. B asked.

“I don’t know.” I told him.

“Look under his belly. Mr. Benson said.

I looked. I stupidly, was thinking that the kind of breed this dog would somehow be written on his underside. I got on my hands and knees and looked on the dog’s belly. I could see nothing.

“Mr. Benson said. “Look closer.”

By now my head was practically under the dog and the only thing I could see was a bunch of hair and the dog’s penis, of which the pink tip was just beginning to peek out.

“You want to know what kind of dog it is?” Mr. B asked.

I nodded.

“It’s a male dog.”

“I know that.” I said. “I can see its dick, but what kind is it.” I insisted.

“The only kind that matters, a male.”

“Why is that the only kind that matters?” I asked.

“Because,” Mr. Benson patiently explained. “You can’t suck a female because it doesn’t have a cock.”

I looked at him and scratched my head trying to make since of what he said.

Then the light went on. “What? You mean you want me to suck this dog’s cock?”

“That’s what cocksuckers do isn’t it?”

“But it’s a dog’s cock.” I wined.

“Still, it’s a cock and you are a cocksucker aren’t you?”

I hesitated. “Yes, but it’s still a cock that’s on a dog.”

“A cock is a cock and what did you agree to do.”

My mind reached back and remembered what I agreed to less than six hours ago.

Then I responded. “I agreed to ... suck any cock, anytime, anywhere you tell me to.” I answered.

“Correct, and what is that between his legs?”

“It’s a cock Sir.” I gulped. Now a whole new world of things that I hadn’t anticipated was coming to light. I had only considered human cocks. Now my mind almost revolted at the possible number of cocks that weren’t human.

Then I thought of my promise to myself. I am willing to do whatever he wants, and here he was telling me to blow a dog.

“I looked at him and then I looked at the others. They were all waiting expectantly, wondering what I would do.

I reached out and touched the dog’s furry sheath. There seemed to be a thin bone inside of it. I jacked his sheath several times and the pink tip began sliding from the hairy covering. I kept jacking and more pink cock emerged. The more I rubbed his sheath the more dick became visible. Skip began whimpering, but he stood in place. The dog seemed to know what was about to happen.

Then I realized, of course, others have sucked this dog’s cock. I wondered how many mouths have encased this dog’s dick and sucked the sperm out of its large black hairless balls.

Knowing that I wasn’t the only one to blow this dog helped a little, but not much.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.