I Remember - Cover

I Remember

Copyright© 2018 by BiGuy

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A grown man reminisces of his youth growing up in Southern Georgia and his elderly neighbor that taught him so much.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

When I walked into the house mom was in the kitchen cooking something. She looked over at me and asked.

“Where have you been all day?”

I was at Ralph’s a while, then we went skate boarding. We did some other stuff and I’m home.” I said shrugging my shoulders.

“I made a crock pot of clam chowder. It’s almost ready so just grab a bowl and have dinner, I probably won’t be home till twelve tomorrow, I have to pull a double shift. Will you be all right? I could get a sitter.”

“Nah, I’ll be fine. If I have an emergency I can always go to Mr. Benson’s he’s a cool guy.”

“You know Mr. Benson?”

“Sure I know him mom. He’s been our neighbor forever.”

“I mean are you friends with him?”

“Sure. I help him with stuff from time to time and he has showed me some things.”

“What kind of stuff did you help him with?”

I helped him get that thing off of the roof just yesterday, don’t you remember and I’ve helped him move some stuff to his shed from his garage and he showed me some things he made out of leather and said he would show me how to make something too if I wanted.”

“Yes I do remember and I think it’s nice that you and he get along. If he’s willing I might ask him to keep an eye on you when your dad and I aren’t around. You’re too old for a sitter.”

“That’s for sure mom. Plus I’m sure he wouldn’t mind.” I said grinning into the refrigerator as I looked for something to drink. “Mom, could I have a coke with dinner?”

“Yes, I suppose so.”

“I’ll have dinner and then go to my room and read, I got a new Mickey Spillane novel.”

“That’s nice honey. See you tomorrow.”

I laughed and dipped a small amount of chowder into a bowl and put the bowl in the sink. I am supposed to wash my dishes and put them away, but I rarely do. Mom will see the bowl and spoon and assume I ate. Dad won’t notice my bowl even though he will probably set his right next to mine. This is better. Mom pulling a double shift means she will get home around noon tomorrow and won’t get out of bed for another eight hours. I have almost twenty four hours I can spend with Mr. B and his friends.

At five thirty I snuck out of out back door and ran to the Benson’s house and knocked on the back door.

Mr. Benson opened the door and laughed.

I had on a navy blue and white collared cotton shirt that had one button up at the neck and I had a pair of navy blue pants. I also had on my black dress shoes and navy blue sox and a black belt cinched around my waist.

“Come on in and take your clothes off.”

As I entered the house I thought I heard a sound coming from the garage. No one said anything about the noise so I thought I had been mistaken.

I immediately began pulling my clothes of until I was naked. I put everything except my shoes and sox on the kitchen table. Three of Mr. B’s friends came into the kitchen just as I was undressing.

I blurted. “Where’s Mr. Willy?”

“Speak when spoken to cocksucker.” Mr. Benson snapped at me.”

I meekly responded. “Yes Sir, sorry Sir.”

“Then he said. Mr. Willy will meet us here after dinner.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.