I Remember
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by BiGuy

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A grown man reminisces of his youth growing up in Southern Georgia and his elderly neighbor that taught him so much.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

Mr. Benson said. “My cock’s hard enough for you to suck now, but don’t to forget to play with my balls and lick them from time to time.” Mr. Benson instructed. “It’s going to take much longer to bust my nut again so if you want something to drink or a pillow for your knees get them now.”

I got up and grabbed a pillow off the couch and dropped on the floor between his legs and swallowed Mr. B’s dick again. My dick felt like it could cut glass. It wouldn’t take much for me to explode all over the place.

“Now while you’re sucking my cock, I’m going to fill you in on some things that you can expect from now on when you are in my company. First and foremost, you are a cocksucker. That’s your function. You only speak when you are spoken to or addressed. The only exceptions are real emergencies. You know what a real emergency is right?”

With his cock in my mouth I nodded.

Mr. Benson continued. “And perceived emergencies, like you see someone who knows you, you can discretely let me know and we will deal with it. Ok?”

I nodded again.

“You look so fantastic with your lips stretched around my dick.”

I don’t know if he could tell, but I smiled at his praise.

“Another thing, if I tell you to suck a dick then you get right over there and start sucking. Don’t give me any shit, just do it! Understand?”

This time I felt his urgency and I took my mouth off of him and said. “Yes sir.”

“Good, and that is how you address everyone. With ‘yes sir, or yes Sir Mr. Benson. Oh here’s another item. Almost everyone I introduce you to, I will only offer their first name, so like the man coming over is named Chuck you will not know his last name unless someone accidently says it. As far as you are concerned Chuck is his only name and you will address him as Mr. Chuck or Mr. Chuck sir. Got that?”

When you’re not with me you’re free to do whatever you want. You can blow anyone you want except those people I introduce you to, but just know I want a full accounting of who you suck and what happened.

I nodded.

I’m sure there will be more rules that you need to know and I’ll fill you in on them as they come up. You’re doing a great job on my joint, it won’t be long before you’ll get your reward.

My jaw was starting to get a little tired. It wasn’t used to being used like this, but I vowed to keep going until Mr. Benson’s cum was in my belly and I didn’t have much longer to wait.

Mr. B started to fuck up into my face. This time he didn’t hold my head so when he fucked up I pushed my head down to meet his thrust which resulted in his cock slithering down my throat and my nose in his pubes. He yelled and blasted my tonsils with a coating of man juice then he pulled back and filled my mouth with the remainder of his sperm.

“Don’t swallow yet.” He croaked. “I want to see my cum in your mouth.”

I pulled back and tilted my head back and opened my mouth so he could see the pool of white that my tongue was floating in.

“Ahh, very nice. Now swish it around in there and get a good taste. That’s it. Ok now swallow. How was that?”

“Very tasty. I love your sperm.”

I continued to suck the remaining cum out of his wilting dick. My thoughts went to the men coming over. Who were they? What reason were they willing to risk using a young boy to relieve the pressure in their balls?

I raised my hand like a scared third grader wanting to go to the bath room.

Mr. Benson saw my hand in the air and laughed. “Look boy. If it’s just you and me you can talk freely and ask as many questions as you want, ok? Just still use Sir when addressing me. The only exception is if I have told you to keep your mouth shut, or to shut up, then discretely raising your hand no higher than your shoulder is acceptable. If I shake my head no, put your hand down and ask your question later. What do you want?”

“Who are these men who are coming over, Sir?”

“You want their names?”

“No Sir, I was wondering, as a group who they are.”

“Most of the men are my friends, or at least acquaintances. Some of them I like and some of them I don’t, but I put up with them because they make the group stronger and more diverse. If you know what I mean.”

“I think so Sir.”

“Almost all of them are my age or older. A group of us, one day over beers at the bar, were complaining about the fact our wives have gone off sex because of menopause. Do you know what menopause is boy?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.