I Remember - Cover

I Remember

Copyright© 2018 by BiGuy

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A grown man reminisces of his youth growing up in Southern Georgia and his elderly neighbor that taught him so much.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Bestiality   Oral Sex  

That night, I rubbed out one more as I thought about what Mr. B had told me I would do if I knocked on his door.

Back then the homosexual thing hadn’t really been talked about much. At least not in my realm of association and the thought that I might be gay or that I was doing a gay thing really didn’t enter my mind. I liked girls and I knew that I liked girls. That fact didn’t keep my dick from getting hard thinking about sucking Mr. Benson’s cock. Sex was sex and sucking cock was sex.

I lasted until the next day just after noon and I found myself knocking on the Benson’s door.

The door opened and he smiled down at me. He pushed it further open so that I could get past him into the cool interior of his house. He locked the door and went directly to the Livingroom, dropped his pants, kicked them aside and sat in a comfortable looking chair. He never said a word. He just sat there and spread his legs, waiting.

Nervously I looked around. On one hand I wanted to bolt, on the other I wanted his cock in my mouth and the two desires raged with in me. The cock won out and I dropped to my knees between his legs.

I looked up at him questioning with my eyes as to what I was supposed to do next.

“No need to look at me like that.” He said. I can see it in you. You’re a natural born cocksucker, get to it.

I opened my mouth and guided his hard dick into it. I couldn’t believe how good it felt. It was as if his cock was made to go into my mouth. I started bobbing my head up and down on his dong as if my mouth were a hand jacking him off.

Then he instructed me. “Go down as far as you can and use your tongue on the underside of my cock as you suck.”

I did as he asked and occasionally I would gag as I went too deep. He didn’t seem to be bothered by my gaging in fact soon after the first couple of retches he grabbed my ears and began fucking up into my face. That sure felt weird as each time the tip of his dick entered my throat. Each stroke going deeper and deeper until my nose was buried in his pubic hair.

By now he was slamming his cock into my face and I was thinking if he just held it there I wouldn’t be able to breath. For some reason that thought didn’t bother me as I had been able to breath each time he pulled back before jamming his fat cock back down my throat. My tongue was pressing madly against the underside of his dick. Then at that moment he raised his pelvis up off of the chair and pressed down on my head as he shot rope after rope of his sperm down my throat.

I was just beginning to feel the need to breathe when he collapsed back into the chair. I followed his dick and kept it securely in my mouth.

“Damm kid, you didn’t swallow one of my nuts did you?”

I smiled at his joke, but I didn’t let his cock from my mouth and I continued to nurse on it as it slowly wilted between my lips. Eventually Mr. Benson pushed me off of his wilted member and remarked.

“I knew you were a natural cocksucker. You remind me so much of my friend Rodney.”

“Is that the guy who used to suck your dick when you were younger?”

“Yep, but he didn’t just suck my cock, although he was my best friend and he would suck whoever I told him too. I can remember one week he must have swallowed nearly a gallon of sperm. That week all he did was eat, sleep and suck dick. Some time he sucked dick in his sleep and of course when he was eating, his food was always covered in cum. There must have been over a hundred and fifty guys milling around the cabin that week. Ah, that was a week to remember.”

“A hundred and fifty guys! Dam! My jaw would fall off.”

“Oh, by the time this happened Rodney could suck thirty or forty cocks with only a couple of fifteen minute breaks. Of course none of the dicks were larger than mine. He preferred seven and a half inches or less. Not to say he wouldn’t suck a huge cock, he just limited the face bangs to smaller dicks.”

“Face bangs?”

“Yeah, like gang bangs, but fucking the face instead of a cunt.”

“Wow, I can’t imagine what that would be like.”

“Oh don’t worry, I’ll get you there.”

“Mr. Benson. I don’t want a bunch of people to know I ... you know.”

“To know that you’re a cocksucker.”

“Well, yeah.”

“But you ARE a cocksucker and a dammed good one too. Are you saying that if there was a guy with a hard dick sitting in my chair right now you wouldn’t suck it?”

I mulled over his statement.

“Well, er, yeah I probably would, but I wouldn’t want it getting around that I like to blow guys.”

“So, what I’m hearing is that you don’t want your family or your friends to know you are a cocksucker.”

“Yeah, uh, I mean I guess that’s what I’m saying.”

“So if I brought over a couple of my adult friends who don’t know who you are and you don’t know who they are you would suck their cocks. I mean if I had a hard dick right now you would suck it right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.