I Have No Idea - Cover

I Have No Idea

Copyright© 2018 by Redsliver

Chapter 24

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 24 - I just woke up from a blackout and, apparently, I got up to some crazy shit. I quit my job, I moved out my apartment, I knocked up a co-worker, I started a billion dollar pharmaceutical company, and I created a slave paradise with a prototype mind control drug.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   Mystery   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

“I was supposed to go home a week before we came down here.”

“I’m blowing my cheat day the second I get near a strawberry turnover.”

“I just wanna see the stars again.”

The girls hadn’t been so chatty in a while. I guess we had run out of stories. Not wearing a top today? Wanna fuck? Without weather, even small talk had burned away. We all eagerly awaited the elevator.

Charlotte, My Valkyrie, rubbed sunscreen on my shoulders. Finding the crate of SPF 60 had set a fire under all of us. Traci was giving my right leg its coat. Mel had her hands up as Pilar liberally coated the twin’s sides.

“My time was up about four days in.” Kelsey and Nastya were taking turns on each other. “Have you thought about reupping?”

My mind fought. I didn’t think they fitted with us any longer. I was loathe to let them leave. Every thought came in conflict. The only time my mind agreed was when I was near orgasm. Faster, harder, deeper. The only agreeance in my mind ... Until we heard the motors. I concurred on the excitement.

Ellie, Olivia, Shani, Dad, and Larry were up there. I couldn’t focus on the kids. I didn’t want to cry in anticipation, in relief, in victory, in failure.

“I bet you can’t wait to hold your babies again.” Charlotte, My Valkyrie, read my mind. She hugged me from behind. I stroked her cheek over my shoulder. Mel shot me a look. Amanda was bouncing on her heels. She was filled with unfathomable energy.

“I--” Didn’t trust myself to raise my children. I suppose no parent does, not really, not often. It was more than that. In that moment, I didn’t trust myself to brush my teeth right. I shook my head.

“Really?”

“It’s all I can think about.” I assured her. “That and sunlight.”

“Oh, I figured you’d be excited for the Mistresses.” Charlotte, My Valkyrie, slid back and finished spreading the lotion over my hips. The girls were tying on their bikini tops now. Bottoms slid over, and often into, tight buttocks. We had had little to do besides fuck the nearest girl, read a depleted library, exercise now perfected muscles, and tell our stupid stories for months. Everyone was in stiffer shape. Though Nastya looked a little plumper. Everyone was paler. Amanda looked that much darker when she wasn’t surrounded by tropical tans.

“I meant killer death rays from the giant fireball in the sky.” I corrected Charlotte, My Valkyrie. Correcting myself was getting tiresome. The servos stopped. We all stood up straighter. The big service elevator doors in front of us opened.

“I guess they’re waiting up top to welcome us.” Mel said with noticeable relief. She pushed her nipple into the cup of her bikini and then pulled her hair out of the top strap. I grabbed Amanda’s shaking shoulders. She was the first onto the big lift. We moved to the back.

“Are we leaving everything down here?” Traci asked, hovering back as the other twenty one Fuck Island employees followed Mel on.

“Do you want a souvenir?” I asked.

“I don’t think any of us want to wait for her to scamper to her bunk.” Mel shook her head. She narrowed her eyes. It didn’t work for her like it did for me. It worked some. “Get on.”

“Of course! Sorry!” She pushed aside Kelsey and Pilar and became the third last girl on the elevator.

“You ready for this?” I asked Amanda.

“Never.” She said. “Push the button.”

Kelsey did; the door inched closed and opened again when she pulled her finger back. Nastya leaned over the army widow and held it down until the door was fully shut. The acceleration lurched the floor and I wobbled. I was laughing at myself. That was unacceptable. I had to set a standard for everyone. I laughed harder and more forced.

“Calm down. Calm down.” Amanda rubbed my elbow as we ascended. We were only two stories underground. It was a slow elevator but even that trip couldn’t be stretched out for a full minute. The girls were ratcheting up higher. My laughter infected everyone with giggles. I realized I had placed myself at the back. I should be the first one everyone saw when the elevator stopped and the doors opened. Her hand squeezed my elbow again. “Calm down. There’s no need to fight.”

“You lost weight.” I joked when the elevator stopped. Amanda knew the physics and smiled. Mel scowled and looked forward as the doors opened.

The smell wafted in alongside the wailings of an infant. It bothered me that I couldn’t tell which kid it was by the noise. I didn’t know their rhythms, their personalities, what I was going to make of any of them. I didn’t like that thought. I focused on the smell.

We walked out into a walled courtyard at the back of The Castle. The sunrise was blocked by the two story walls but I still blinked like a spotlight had been shone on my face. The smell was divine. A little bit of palm tree, a little bit of ocean, but not cloying and recirculated like inside the mermaid cove. The cheers and clapping came second. That set off another baby.

“Really?” I heard my Dad say. “I’d wished he’d be running out first to see the little ones.”

“Would he ever though?” My stepmom asked. I would. I decided. I thanked Amanda with a touch of my forehead to hers. She ran her fingers around my ear. I stepped forward. The girls, especially the one straight ahead of me, responded to my energy and flowed out of the elevator like an avalanche.

I was smirking. There were greetings, cheers, familiar faces, and new ones. I finally stepped out into the hangar, only ahead of Amanda, Mel, and Charlotte. The girls had smartly been directed left or right. My. Valkyrie. Ran off and hugged Donna. Some redheaded woman I didn’t recognize. Donna shouldn’t have been kept. They didn’t matter in the moment.

The girls were giddily reconnecting with co-workers and friends. They scooped each other up and whispering for excited stories. I aimed forward. My Dad and Larry stood vanguard of the women, nursemaids, and babies. A bench had been pulled in for Ellie and Shani. They breastfed a kid each and a few girls I didn’t recognize did the same with others. Amanda bolted by me as soon as Ellie met her eyes. Apparently, that was Noel in the twin’s arms.

I grabbed my Dad almost before he grabbed me. I stank of overapplied sunscreen and he stank of nervous sweat. He felt thinner than he had. I pulled him tighter. I stepped back. Larry looked at me.

“What did you get out of your system?” He asked me.

“Not nearly enough,” I said agreeing to disagree with myself. He slapped my shoulder. Olivia stepped up to me, nose to nose. Or to chin as she was a bit shorter than me. I hugged her too. Whatever she was looking for or looking to say was tucked away for the moment.

“Welcome back.” She said when she stepped aside. Shani slipped in next to me. The wetness of her tits on my Hawaiian shirt reminded me to look over her shoulder. I didn’t see Mel. Ellie was rocking a carriage and looking beyond me.

“Welcome home.” Shani said. Her voice throbbing with hope. I looked in her eyes. She was talking to me. I argued with myself.

“It’s home wherever we’re together.” I said. I kissed her. Larry was studying me when I broke from his stolen wife’s lips. I hated the pride I felt and so I didn’t go for another kiss for good or for bad reasons. I inched Shani aside. “I need to see Ellie.”

Those words were rocket boosters. The little strawberry blonde was coming at me and I only managed to hug her. I picked her up and twirled with her. She was heavier than Mel. I had tossed Mel around yesterday morning. She was darker. Her hair was shorter, much shorter, and still to her shoulders. I grinned.

“You look amazing.” I beamed at her.

“You look pretty good yourself.” She said. “C’mon, let’s get you introduced to all of the new faces. You’ll be disgusted how much they’ve all grown!”

I would. I would never miss any of that ever again. I stepped forward. Mel hung back. Ellie noticed too.

“Are you alright?” I was almost able to ask. Her rocket fuel was the first half syllable of the word Are.

“Is he OK? What have I done? Oh my God, I don’t know which baby is--”

“Breathe,” Olivia said and beckoned from the bassinet Ellie had been rocking to Mel. “Little screaming monster right here is yours.”

“I’m so sorry!” She was blubbering as she ran.

“Damn, her ass looks great.” Ellie said at me.

“Yeah, and yours could too.” I agreed and I challenged her. She snatched up my hand and let me forward.

“Maybe you’ll let me interrupt?” Doc Vanessa had hovered behind everyone. She had her nurse, Rudy, with her.

“Fine,” I said rubbing my finger on Noel’s nose. The eight month old burped at me. I was smiling so hard I couldn’t have disagreed with myself. “Let’s go.”

“We’ll check you to out soon enough,” Rudy told Mel and Amanda. I followed the redheaded MILF doctor out to a waiting golf cart.

“We should have a clinic at The Castle.” I decided. I was almost ready to force them to take me there. I hated the counter thoughts shearing against each other. I grimaced.

“We do.” Vanessa told me. “But you’re up for more than a tongue depressor and a band-aid.”

I climbed in the back with Vanessa. The red morning sun bathed her skin as I slipped the thin Hawaiian shirt off of her shoulders. I left the bikini on her tits. She acquiesced as I lowered her mouth down onto me.

There, that’s where you belong.

It’s amazing the difference from girl to girl. I missed Shani most of all.

I reclined in the seat and looked around at the island. It was the end of spring. I had just missed Thanksgiving. The clouds came and went, mists of rain pattered on the canvas roof of the cart. I traded waves and hellos to the girls being run off to their shifts at The Globe, The Waterfront or The Castle. I felt like the king I was for the adoration.

We arrived behind the strip in time for me to paint the doctor’s tonsils. I rolled my eyes back and felt impatient. What kind of dick does that to a woman? Thanks slut, now get lost, I need to get back to the real people. Shut up, brain. I don’t give a shit that you built this, this is my Goddamned life.

I smiled down as she made a show of swallowing. Nurse Rudy took Vanessa’s hand and helped her out of the cart. I left my shorts in the car. I felt constricted wearing clothes after the time in the dungeon. They hurried when I forced them forward by their butts.

I was poked, prodded, pricked, and pilfered. I made a deposit between Rudy’s round breasts. There weren’t many fake tits on the island, but somehow most of the nurses were augmented. Doc Vanessa too. So were Olivia’s. No! From before she had met Dad? Where were the scars? I could notice Rudy’s around her nipples.

“You alright, boss?” Vanessa asked as she slapped the band-aid over the needle prick where she had drawn blood from my wrist.

“Just thinking about--Are we done?” I let the heavy handed thoughts take the wheel to stop myself from vacillating.

“Yep, Larry and Shani should be waiting for you at Alice Perkins. You can get a shower, I think Jade’s in there waiting for you and Rudy’s putting out some clothes if you like.” She said with a smile. I could almost see the robot track in her brain. I had pushed her will into that rut so many times it had become a switch for her to go from capable doctor to obedient employee. To island whore. I like whores.

I never bothered molesting Jade. I wasn’t dosed with any Sisyphos and the blowjob in the cart and the titjob on the examination table was enough to empty my gas tank. I pulled on a Hawaiian shirt and Bermuda shorts. I ditched the cart, It was only a short walk and I needed the sun.

“Hey!” I didn’t recognize the barista, must’ve been a new recruit but she lit up like a firework to see me. I greeted her back and found my brother and sister-in-theft sitting with big cups of coffee.

“I haven’t seen Rena.” I told them when I sat down. The barista rushed over with my order. Perfect, but I’d started giving a shit about the quality of the tar I sucked caffeine out of the moment I had first got a PA.

“She’s with Lawrence.” My brother asked. “She doesn’t leave him with babysitters so well. You’re going to have to go to her.”

“Excellent,” I forced down the self-entitled bristle that rose out of my success. “How have you been?”

“I’m good man. Finally.” He said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.