I Have No Idea
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2018 by Redsliver

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 23 - I just woke up from a blackout and, apparently, I got up to some crazy shit. I quit my job, I moved out my apartment, I knocked up a co-worker, I started a billion dollar pharmaceutical company, and I created a slave paradise with a prototype mind control drug.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   Mystery   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

“Hey! Fun’s back!” Charlotte’s voice shocked me. I was blinking off the blackout hangover. It was happening so quickly now. I used to have a clear head when I pulled out. Now it felt like I was throttled by the brainstem. I smiled, as hard as that was. I sat up, as hard as that was. I left the bed, as hard as that was. We were snug and naked under those covers.

‘We’ was bigger than Charlotte and me. Nastya wormed tighter into a pillow. She moaned to feel the ejected vibrator dying between her thighs. Mel was snuggled from behind by Marina. Mel tried to pull my shoulder back down and snuggle with me.

“You’re not tired are you?” My Valkyrie asked. I could see the lack of sun fading away her tropical tan and delay of sleep darkening around her eyes.

“I am.” I nodded. I was sore, dizzy, and strained but alert. She took my hand and we escaped over Nastya. I picked the vibrator off the bed. Mel told me to fuck off as she cuddled up with the older woman.

“How long’s it been?” I asked. Since my last white-in I was asking.

“Maybe twelve days?” She said. There were clocks everywhere, but The Dungeon was to be intended for visits not living down here. It had been May? May when we had come down. It had to be August by now. September?

“Oh God no!” Traci squealed with delight as she saw me. I had just closed the door on the bedroom. I shushed her as she hugged me. She was sweaty from the workout room and en route to the showers. I’m sure we’d be repurposing everywhere when it was time for guests. I wouldn’t be coming back down until it was fully to spec. The half assed dungeon had proved to me my mild claustrophobia. Traci pulled my hands. “Don’t fuck me when I’m this stressed.”

“Reverse psychology?” I asked Charlotte.

“The shower sounds like a good idea.” She answered instead. We were also sweaty and littered with other fluids. Traci pitched off her sports bra and shorts as we walked. The dress code was wear what you needed to wear. That was often sandals and a hair tie. I needed a haircut worse than I ever had.

Traci’s “Don’t fuck me” became a “Now fuck me” once we had the showers beating down on our skin and melting the stress out of our muscles. I grabbed the little blonde by her hips and walked her over to a bench. Charlotte, the Valkyrie, was tall enough to fuck in the showers but hunkered over the diminutive Traci? There’s no way we wouldn’t have slipped and broken her necks.

I was bouncing her on my lap, kissing with Charlotte.

“You can’t stay up like you’re doing.” Amanda tsked from the entrance. “You need some time laid out and in to sleep, Brian.”

“Fun’s back!” Charlotte let go of my chin after kissing me again.

“You too, Charlotte.” Amanda frowned. “Cum in her and I’ll get you towels. Then I’m taking you straight to bed, Brian. You too, Charlotte.”

“Yes Mistress Deering.” Charlotte and I submitted in the same lack of enthusiasm. Like Amanda was a substitute teacher and we had realized we had pushed her too far.

“I just woke up, Mistress Deering!” Traci squealed as I bounced her. We just seemed to sleep when we wanted now. Eat, exercise, fuck, read, sing at each other, we were all more than stir-crazy.

“Good, Traci. You can go clean up the kitchen when you’re done.” She flashed a dark look. “Once the locker room is spotless again.”

“Shouldn’t’ve pushed your luck, kid.” I rubbed her back bouncing her hard.

“Yeah, well then, if you fuck me hard enough, my legs won’t work. Then you can write me a note to get me out of chores.”

“You better get a real doctor to do that.”

“Mistress Deering’s the only doctor down here.” Traci frowned when I laughed at her. “And she’s not that kind of doctor.”

I slapped her ass cheek. She wasn’t totally upset. Keeping the place clean kept us from going full on crazy. I looked to my Valkyrie. I really did need to get her to bed.


“Hey! Fun’s back!” Nastya’s soft lilt shocked me. I slipped forward and caught my hands on the uncut netting around our latest delivery. Frogboxes we had started calling them. I guess because they were boxes delivered by frogmen.

The knife in my hand clattered down past my unprotected junk. I staggered back and Mel’s hands caught me around the hips.

“Four days.” She told me. I lit up, excited. Totally forgetting the close call with the boxcutter a moment ago.

“Fresh clothes!” Nastya squealed. She knocked one of the boxes under the netting. We hardly wore clothes. She rapped the box under it. “Makeup!”

The only thing I remembered seeing plastered on her face in the last dozen whiteins was of my own making. Judging by Marina and Dakota’s excitement they had really craved girlying up. I shrugged grabbed Mel around the hips.

“No testing gear?” Mel looked up at me from the laminated manifest she was looking over. “You alright, Brian?”

“I am now that I have my favorite strawberry blonde.” I lifted her up and waded into the grotto water and set her ass down on the edge of one of the rocky ledges.

“That stopped working once we figured out your favorite twin was whichever one of us you were going to fuck next.” She scowled at me. I frowned. I couldn’t remember ever saying anything like that. Whatever. I grabbed her hair, slapped open her knees, and stuffed myself into her.

“Can we unload it?” Dakota asked.

“Yeah, grab the knife!” Nastya said. I heard her splashing over towards me and Mel.

“What!” Marina complained as Dakota put the knife in the darker girl’s hand. “I want to fuck too!”


“Hey! Fun’s back!” Traci’s squeal occured nose to nose with my face. She spun further, hanging suspended and naked from chains to collars, manacles, and fetters.

I was whiting in for the sixteenth time? I smiled, snatched her hair and twisted her back to me to kiss her. I clued in to the glugging throat around my cock.

“Hey Amanda.”

“Galthaspar!” My Christian name, obviously. Her voicebox vibrated under the head of my cock. She was growing purplish as she sucked harder. She looked great in purple.

“Not when I’m just coming out of sleep this time?” I said Eskimo kissing Traci’s nose. “How long’s it been?”

“Almost thirteen hours.” She said. Holy shit! We’d been down here for months now and I’d come back in less than the part of the day I was awake? The blackouts were shrinking at a precipitous rate. The whiteins had been a static thirty-five hours. I felt giddy with excitement.

I toyed with Amanda’s hair. She was energetic and committed but I had whited in with renewed stamina. From the effort in her face, we must’ve been at the blowjob for sometime. Amanda’s eyes were overrun with tears and her saliva waterfalled off of her chin.

“Damn,” I smiled and slid out of Amanda’s mouth. The suction of her throat held on for a second. Her face was dragged forward by the head of my dick. She recoiled as I left her with a spitty pop. “Hey, is talking bad? Did I need this or did you?”

“You did.” She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She stood up and smacked her head right into Traci’s suspended belly. “Shit, sorry, Trace. You OK?”

“I needed this!” She grinned at me. She wiggled and I let go of her; she started to rotate slowly again.

“Are you not getting enough time? Is there anyone new today?” I asked the pair of them individual questions.

“No, that’s not it.” Amanda answered the first question.

“Nuh uh.” Traci answered the second. They took my questions not how I meant them. “It’s still just the twenty-two of us.”

“OK.” I said. “The schedule--”

“Been burned and unpredictable since they sent Mel down.” Amanda rubbed Traci’s body. “That shouldn’t be news.” But it was. That I had figured there was a schedule. “If you’re not going to make use of her, we should let her down. It’s bad for her circulation.”

“Keep her up! Get her off! Keep her up!” Traci giggled as she chanted.

“Lower her so she’s cock accessible.” I decided. Amanda nodded. There were levers on the hewn rock wall. Steel cables ran up and behind the ceiling tiles. Traci squealed as she dropped freefall two feet. She screamed and laughed as she was eased down another few inches. She did her best to look up at me but she could orient her head that way. I spun her violently and caught her hips the second time they flew past. She was a drizzling mess of sexual need.

“Any word from on high?” I asked. The door to whatever cell this was opened and Charlotte stuck her head in.

“Frogbox.” She announced. Her eyes beamed when she looked at my face. “Fun’s back!”

“Hey,” I grinned. I slapped Traci’s butt. “Sorry gal, Frogbox.”

“I get it.” Traci sighed. She seemed morose when I unbuckled her ankles. I didn’t touch her wrists, waist, trunk, shoulders, or collar buckles until she had her feet on the ground. Amanda left the levers as soon as Traci was low enough to walk.

I grabbed Amanda’s hand when she walked by me for the door. She caught the shocked smile.

“What is it this time?” She frowned.

“I was thinking about that first tour across college campuses. Just after we had finally purchased Sao Huberto.”

“Fuck Island?” Traci asked. The imprint of the belts was red on her neck and under her breasts. “Such a better name.”

“Yeah? The Toronto fiasco?” Amanda raised an eyebrow.

“No.” I shook my head, that was still out of reach. “Wisconsin-Madison.”

“Oh, that sorority we drugged?” She laughed. “God, that was ... You’re fun, right? We’re not getting him back are we?”

“No.” I answered her second question. That sorority sent a pledge and a graduate every semester to work Fuck Island. “I was just thinking about you.”

“Oh, what did I do then?” She asked. We had stepped out into the hall now. I was naked. The floor was cold. I cursed but Traci drumrolled my flipflops on my naked back.

“Thanks.” I said dropping them with a slap on the floor. I had to let go of Amanda’s hand as I put them on. I took eye contact instead. “It only took me two years to amass 14 billion dollars. If you hadn’t kept me on track. Left those girls to themselves. I wouldn’t’ve succeeded at anything.”

“All I did in Wisconsin was beat you in a snowball fight.” She shook her head. “Staying on track, that was all you.”

“No it wasn’t.” I said certainly. I didn’t remember a snowball fight. I didn’t remember snow. “I guess, it’s not all there yet.”

“I think only Larry and your parents were all there when we came down. I think I might be by now, but I can’t be certain.” Mel said. She was waiting for Mermaid Grotto’s airlock to unpressurize.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.