I Have No Idea - Cover

I Have No Idea

Copyright© 2018 by Redsliver

Chapter 22

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22 - I just woke up from a blackout and, apparently, I got up to some crazy shit. I quit my job, I moved out my apartment, I knocked up a co-worker, I started a billion dollar pharmaceutical company, and I created a slave paradise with a prototype mind control drug.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   Mystery   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

My step mom got me the fuck drunk. This was her plan. Make sure that when my brain was ready to hand me back to the billionaire me, I would be in no condition to walk let alone brain fuck everyone she needed to put me place.

Amanda wanted to help. She had never drank with a Tanner before. I mean drank. I had images of a flute of champagne or a shot of whiskey. She made the mistake of catching up. Shani stopped after a Guiness. Said they were good for milk production. I may have drunkenly torn open her dress and told her she tasted about right.

“I’ve never wanted to see you like this.” Dad said as he clinked a shot glass off of mine. He had the sense to drink once for every three of mine. Amanda was curled up under the table with her face on the side of my head.

“Is Noel going to be OK?” I slurred. Larry pushed me up off of his shoulder.

“The one thing you have plenty of are babysitters and nursemaids.” Olivia poured the bottom of the bourbon into my glass. It burned smooth. I didn’t think drinking five grand would feel this good. The next five was brought to the table. “You get to put your all into becoming the best example you can be for your kids.”

“Snow!” I cried out to the waitress. The one who had made me put on this suit. I don’t know where my tie was and that made me smile.

She garbled something about her name. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her across Shani. I kissed the waitress.

“Did that wake you up?” I grinned. She flicked me in the nose.

“Yes, my prince.” She said patiently.

“You look too tall to fit under the table.” I moaned. She nodded and promised me something. Larry, Dad, and I toasted.

“And the best part is. I don’t have to clean a lick of this up.” Shani rubbed my back. I leaned over and tapped her head.

“You’re too tall too.” I said. She flicked my ear.

“Amanda’s already down there and in the way anyways.” Shani told me. She had left her breasts out and open. I leaned down to motorboat her. That’s when I first threw up.

“Goddammit!” Shani skittered back. I rubbed my mouth with the back of my hand. I was moaning a drunken near crying series of apologies. The clack on the table turned me towards my step mom.

“I don’t think I want to.” I said looking down at the amber filled shot glass.

“I don’t think you get a choice.” She said. I tried to will her to drink it. She threw it in my face.

“Jesus!”

“You can’t just pawn off your drinks. I’m pregnant, you jackass.” She told me softly. “Your mind stuff doesn’t work when your drunk. Good to know. You have to drink more.”

“Whatever mom.” I whined and she smiled. I downed the other two filled glasses on the table.

“Think of the good news,” my dad caught my attention. “It’ll be the other you that has to survive the hangover.”

“I’ll drink to that!” I lifted a glass but Olivia hadn’t poured into that one. Snow White came back with Frankie, the little redhead receptionist. She was wearing a sleek silver dress.

“I’ll believe she’ll fit under the table, master.” Snow White said.

“You’re my favorite princess.” I raised my newly filled glass. Frankie was crawling over Amanda who was aggressively snuggling her back. I may have felt a small woman’s hands reach my zipper.


I woke up like I had slept for an entire ten hours and there were no alarm clocks in the universe. I felt amazing. The best way to get drunk had been discovered. I cheered. That started Amanda who was sitting on a nearby couch reading a Robert Heinlein novel. She had the darkest scowl on I had ever seen. I looked around. It was not unlike that hospital bed I had woken up in ... yesterday?

“What do those red numbers mean?” I asked pointing at the 12 07:34.51 over the door.

“That’s the Goddamned timer since we have been stuck in this stupid box. That mother of yours is an imaginative monster.” She grumbled.

“Twelve days? Was I--”

“Pissed? Yeah. Mean, vindictive, arrogant, and demanding? Worse.” She scowled.

“Oh, he’s awake already?” I looked up to see Charlotte sticking her head in. She was wearing yoga pants and a sports bra. “I was going to lift some weights, can I get a spot?”

“Morning.” I waved. She smiled.

“I guess we should get up.” Amanda agreed. “C’mon.”

“What about--I mean. I have questions.”

“So do I!” Amanda rolled her eyes. “First of which is who’s the virgin getting thrown into the volcano today?”

“I believe it’s supposed to be Dakota.” A smaller girl popped around my valkyrie’s hip.

“Traci right?” I smiled at her. She grinned back. I looked at Amanda. “Talk as we walk then.”

“We’re in the dungeons.” She said. “Kind of anyways.”

“I built a dungeon?” I grinned. “It’s so warm, sterile, like a high end gym.”

“Yeah, for the moment.” She nodded. “When you said you were going to build a dungeon below the castle, we were all thinking chains, whips, stocks, and torture.” She looked at me. “Sexual torture obviously.”

“That wouldn’t be fun.” I said and corrected myself. “That wouldn’t be fun long enough to hold my attention anyways. Dungeons are where you go to find treasure, battle monsters, slay the dragons, and, I assume, rescue the princesses.”

“Yeah,” Traci laughed at me. “Nerd!”

“Nerdfucker.” I taunted back. She put a hand to her tits and gasped. The Valkyrie looked at us strangely.

We passed through a large mirrored room. It reminded me of the old martial arts dojo I attended in middle school. The class before us was ballet. I bitched about dragging the mats out every day. I would’ve bitched more to have been hip tossed onto hardwood. Long bars hip height and parallel to the mirrors. Weight machines and treadmills lined the opposite wall.

“How many people are down here?” I asked Amanda.

“She’ll make seven.” The Valkyrie answered. “Kelsey went to bed. Nastya and Marina are swimming laps.”

The Valkyrie and Nastya stood out large to me. Marina and Traci were the first girls I had seen. That day with Ellie had Kelsey and Traci join us at The Castle. Dakota was next? Whoever put together this list really paid attention to my whitein memories. I closed my eyes. I remembered a boardroom. Everyone but Larry and me were female. Some even fuckable, that’s not why I had enslaved them. They did not want me spending money on Fuck Island. Rumors were making their way into the public. I was already politically toxic and the world was poised to discover Brian Tanner was the world’s foremost pimp. It could cost hundreds of millions of dollars and the shareholders would eject me. There wasn’t enough mind control in the world.

It wouldn’t take my money away. I’d still have my Family, my Freedom, and my Fuck Island. I’d just be forcibly retired in my thirties. If I stopped expanding, Fuck Island was now profitable. Yet, I wanted my dungeons! Where was I going to get dragons?

I opened my eyes as we pushed through the doors opposite the gym. The walls were cut from rock. I couldn’t remember any details about the dungeon. How much was built? How did I leave? The roof looked office building like, so did the floor. It didn’t scream fantasy adventure. What the fuck was I doing? We came to a room labeled: Mermaid Grotto.

“What is this?” I asked as we all snuggled in what appeared to be an airlock. Could probably fit three or four more and close without sardining us.

“We haven’t sealed the sea wall yet.” Amanda explained by giving me extra questions. I felt the air enleaden and my ears squeeze my brain. “We gotta keep the pressure up in here or the place’ll flood.”

“What?” A green light turned on overhead. The door in front of us hissed as a bit of air rushed in while it slowly swung open. This looked more like a dungeon. The walls were ragged, carved stone. Steps and shelves cut into and out of the sea smelling water that lapped feebly over the black sand floor. Lights were situated overhead that gave the place an uneven ethereal atmosphere. “Oh, I get it now.”

“Yeah, and since the access tunnels are sealed up, this is the only way in and out.” She mentioned as the water splashed up. Two frogmen in full scuba gear and Mel in a short sleeved and short pantsed wetsuit broke the surface at the far end of the room. She was breathing off of a second hose attached to the right hand frogman’s tank. I had a moment. I could’ve tried for their minds. I was just watching. They were gone.

“What the hell is he doing in here?” Mel strode through waist deep water. “He’s not supposed to be able to know the clock.”

“He knew it by the time I got here, so there’s nothing we can do about it.” Amanda rolled her eyes. “Do you know when the next girl is coming?”

“No,” Mel climbed up a step and was now wading to me in shin deep water. I smirked. She smiled. “I missed you.”

“I feel as I just saw you a couple of hours ago.” I frowned. “How’s Jacob?”

Her frown surged and she stomped across the sand to stare up into my face. Her nose twisted and her lips looked angry. She looked at Amanda. Amanda shrugged.

“He’ll be fine Dad, Ellie, Garth, and Olivia love him.” Mel turned back to me, shaking her head and combing her fingers through her hair.

“Your dad--”

“I don’t want to talk about Dad on Fuck Island.” Mel said she looked over Traci and Valkyrie. She strode by them and hugged Amanda.

“He shouldn’t be whited in yet.” Mel explained. “Prediction was this time tomorrow.”

“Yippee!” Amanda looked over Mel’s shoulder and grinned at me. “Who’s ready for some blood work?”

“I guess me?” I said. “We have a clinic or whatever down here?”

“There are clinics everywhere,” Traci said. “I started off working the nurse’s station in Casa de Tanner.”

“Great.” I said, “Let’s go, we’ll all play doctor.”

“I don’t know if that works.” The Valkyrie frowned. “Or does that mean you and Amanda get to be doctor and patient and the rest of us sit in the next room waiting for turns?”

“Not all of you!” I shook my head. “Someone has to be the aloof receptionist.”

“This doesn’t sound fun.” Traci murmured. I squeezed her in a one arm hug as the mermaid grotto airlock closed behind us. My ears popped as the air rushed out and the pressure dropped. The door before us opened up.

“Hey, not Dakota then?” Kelsey was wearing pyjamas. Pink trimmed with black, unbuttoned with her tits perking up the lapels. I grinned. “I take it she’s been told it’s not just an afternoon trip?”

“Yep, four months was the estimate.” Mel said. “What got turned into the clinic?”

“Front of the labyrinth.” Amanda was already walking down the hall. She gestured for us to follow. Nothing else opened to our left, to the mermaid grotto side.

“This place is too weird.” Kelsey said. “When it’s all set up, I’ll be happy to have gone home.”

“Not a fan of role playing?” I grinned. She flipped her hair and smirked.

“I’m down for naughty cop needs to strip search you.” The purr in her throat and the swing in her hips was incredible. I couldn’t have been smiling more wide.

“Games second. We have to do this fun stuff first.” Amanda said. She smiled. There was exhaustion in her eyes. I walked over to her and hugged her. She squeezed me for a heartbeat and pushed me off the next one. I kissed her above the ear. Mel and Charlotte walked me to the table.

Dammit! I remembered My Valkyrie’s name.

“What’re you giggling about?” Traci asked from the doorway.

“All the good things.” I said. I took off my shirt when Amanda flicked my sleeve. “Tell me Doc, am I going to live?”

“I’m not a doctor.” She pinched my arm. Had she done that before my original blackout, she’d have had fingers full of loose arms. I was quite impressed with my current muscles. She swabbed the area. “They really need to send down a nurse.”

“Traci worked in the clinic, right?”

“I mostly just called up someone from the main clinic if I wasn’t just putting a band-aid on a small cut.” Traci said. “I helped a girl with eyedrops once. I never had to stick someone with a needle.”

“Yeah, but those that get sent down here? We’re not sending our professionals.” Amanda said. “Olivia figured if you had access to a doctor you could hurt yourself bad enough to get evac’ed but not enough to risk killing yourself.”

“Ow.” I smiled as she pricked the vein in my wrist.

“Shut up.” She swabbed down the hole and slapped a band-aid on me. “Now this is the fun part.”

I was flipped over the bench and she grabbed a handful of my butt.

“Don’t do anything I would do back there!” I fake yelped for the girls watching.

“Jesus, if I had a dollar every time I was flipped over like that.” Laughed Kelsey.

“If you made less dollars than the number of times you were flipped for entry you wouldn’t be able to walk.” Mel scowled.

“Why’d you come down?” I ground my teeth as I got a needle in my butt. Mel raised an eyebrow.

“It was either come down or get off Fuck Island.” Mel scowled.

“Got caught trying to get the work teams to open the dungeon entrances?” Amanda slapped my butt and told me to get up.

“By Garth.” Mel scowled. “I thought he loved me.”

“He does. That’s why he wants the best of me for you.”

The whores, they looked at each other. Traci spoke first. “It’s true. You are not you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.