I Have No Idea - Cover

I Have No Idea

Copyright© 2018 by Redsliver

Chapter 20

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20 - I just woke up from a blackout and, apparently, I got up to some crazy shit. I quit my job, I moved out my apartment, I knocked up a co-worker, I started a billion dollar pharmaceutical company, and I created a slave paradise with a prototype mind control drug.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   Mystery   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

“Is he gone? Are you well again?” Shani’s words cut into my soul. I frowned. I walked past her.

“Call Vanessa, that idiot cut my hand.” I had to see Mel. I had to see Dad. I trusted Olivia. I’d get advice from her and work my way to Amanda.

“Of course!” Shani jumped and ran to a tablet mounted on a nearby wall. It wasn’t Frankie who answered but I didn’t care. There were big doors ahead and I was near certain that was sunlight coming through their circular windows. I walked like I knew where I was going.

I had fog in my head. There were images and instances in my brain but nothing was coming out smooth. I boomed out into a small walled in garden.

“Shhh!” Rena snapped at me. The baby in her arms erupted into terror and screams. The bottom fell out of my stomach and my knees shook. I ran ahead and sat on a stone bench across from her.

“Shhh, Lawrence, shhh.” She whispered and shook him. The baby slowly returned to calmness. I was very proud of how loud the little demon belched. “How bad did you--did he take it?”

I took a long drawn out breath. My hands were clammy and Rena was one of the good ones, wasn’t she? Oh no. I started breathing too hard. I leaned to my left and grabbed the edge of the bench.

“Brian? What’s wrong?” She was bouncing my son and I couldn’t keep a breath in my lungs. I shook my head.

“Didn’t take the pills. Remembered.” I coughed out. I--

“Oh my God!” Rena moved smoothly with the baby but it was a near hurry for her to get next to me. “This is Lawrence. He’s going to be the big brother. You blacked out before you met him.”

She wanted to hand him to me but I had to swear off with the mess I had made of my hand. Seeing his face, having him so near to me. I pulled myself out of my attack. I was sweating but I was breathing now.

“What happened? Did they let you out because you tried to kill yourself?” Rena worried.

“I broke the TV.” I replied. “I had a little flash of what to say. Shani was--”

“She must be over the moon!” Rena grinned. I was shocked. “Garth wanted to up his dose so he could confront you. Shani talked him down when Olivia wasn’t getting through. He just grabbed her by the brain. Grabbed Shani, I mean. There’s a part of her, that wants all of us to be a family, not king and queens of some elaborate empire.”

“You sure?” I smiled. I took a long calm breath. I looked through the door I had just stormed out of. There were similar ones to my front and left. An archway opened to the island. I could see the shape of Casa de Tanner along the way. “Where am I?”

“The House of Love and Family.” Rena grinned. “The only place on the island where there aren’t any whores. Or at least, there aren’t supposed to be.”

I looked up along with her and saw the incoming cart. The tanned redhead was likely the doctor I had called for. The girl at her side was probably a nurse. I waved, and looked to Rena.

“I think I called for them.” I admitted.

“Called them here?” Rena frowned. “Shani probably told everyone you’re not who you promised us you’d be.”

“Damn,” I said with a smirk. “I never knew I’d be so happy to break a promise.”

“You’re happy?” Rena had the sweetest smile. I still had a moment of culture shock. Rena was the stern lesbian office nag. I smiled back.

“Every moment I spend with you and knowing how much love there is for me? Yeah, ecstatic.”

“The army of cute whores has to be an upside too.” Rena grinned.

“A drop in the bucket.” I admitted. A drop in the ocean even. The autonomous golf cart came to a stop. The nurse was wearing a bikini and Vanessa was in a tank top and shorts. Both wore red. Both had a white cross over their left breast. I shook my head.

“Yeah, it’s such a cartoon.” Rena had tears in the corners of her eyes.

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s, well, this respite is nice,” She was smiling. “We’ll do what we can. But you’re going to go back sooner or later. Even without the drugs. If you don’t have a plan for him ... Do you think next time you wake up you’d risk telling yourself to just take the pills?”

“Why wouldn’t I just take them as I was blacked out?” I shook my head. “I’ll deal with him. If you’ll help me?”

“I will.” Rena agreed. “Let me go call our family together.”

“How’s Mel?” I asked as she stood.

“She’s not having as easy a time as I did.” Rena frowned. I looked up worried. “She’d do better if you get these two to take you over and see her.”

“I already breathed today!” I wanted to bark like she had but Lawrence had cooed before I had hissed out the words so I remembered the words softly.

“What? I don’t follow.” She shook her head. “What’s up Doc?”

“Mistress Tanner called for me. You’re hurt, Master?” Doc Vanessa knelt down in front of me as I rolled over my hand and showed the scratches.

“Broken glass.” I explained.

“Tingling in your fingers? Is your hand moving like it should?” She as with her thumbs on my wrist rolling my hand left and right for a first look. Her nurse was the girl from Rena’s birth. I guess she only dressed like a proper healthcare provider behind closed maternity ward doors.

“This’ll sting.” She told me as she took a white uncapped bottle from her nurse. She poured the alcohol or peroxide or whatever it was to clean wounds over my hand. I flinched, gave a loud, “Hah!” My son cried again.

“Shhh! Shhh! Lawrence!” Rena was bouncing him. The nurse was there as Rena stood to her six foot height. “Shhh!”

“Where’s his sister?” I asked as Vanessa cleaned away the mess I had made. Blood was flowing again.

“She sleeps after she eats.” Rena said through Lawrence’s screams. “She’s upstairs with Olivia.”

“Not like his dad then,” I grinned. “Get me on a tit and I’ll knock off as soon as the white spits out.”

“Gross, Brian.” Rena said. “Take him to see Mel when he’s cleaned up, Doc.”

“I will.” She answered with a grind of her teeth. Rena was bouncing the boy and walking out of the little cloistered garden.

“I don’t think you’ll need stitches.” Doc Vanessa called my attention from Rena’s backside. I grinned. Even after two babies I still wanted her. That was a good thing, or so Dad told me. “I’m going to use two band-aids, but if your hand is closing stiffly or you have numbness in any of your fingers, go immediately to the clinic.”

“You’re probably the only person who can tell me what to do.” I thought aloud. “You, nurse, take off your top.”

I needed to see that I had control of a woman. I needed control. It was the only weapon I had. The nurse, her name escaped me if I ever even knew it, was more square and fit than some of the slender fashion model types I saw around. She had nice round and high breasts. They must’ve jiggled like hell if she ever had to Baywatch run in that swimsuit. I was grinning.

“How good of head do you give?” I asked.

“Oh, I’m rated three stars.” She answered.

“Two and a half,” Vanessa answered morosely. She was screwing the cap of the stinging disinfectant and filling the black bag. It had a bit of an olde timey Sherlock Holmes feel to the bag. I wondered if that was her choice ... No, I knew that when I had seen those in The Globe’s prop room I had changed all of the white medical bags for them. Doctors should have black bags.

“If that’s not good enough...” My first instinct was to interrupt the nurse and assure her it was going to be great but I held off. “I saw Kelsey or Sunlight down by Casa de Tanner. We have to go buy anyways. That is if you want something better.”

“I think I’ll treat myself.” I grinned. I stood up and made a fist around the band-aids. She had swabbed up the blood and things seemed good. “Who would you recommend, Vanessa?”

“Kelsey’s the only 5-star left on the island and she should’ve flown out a few weeks ago.” Vanessa grumbled.

“Not happy someone’s wrecking the bell curve?”

“It’s a more of negative exponential function,” Vanessa corrected me. “And, no, you wouldn’t move the goalposts just so the best cocksucker on the island made five stars.”

“I’d just keep her from leaving?” I grinned.

“I think you chose to provide her a home after learning her soldier husband had failed to come back from Niger.” My topless nurse said. I slumped. I swung into the backseat of the cart.

“I--I,” Didn’t know what I’d say to a woman in that situation. Kelsey. She had been the waitress at The Castle’s burger joint. I was glad I remembered that.

“Are you OK? We could pick up Sunlight instead. Four and halfers aren’t common but you claim they’re nearly the best a cock could get.” The nurse added helpfully.

“Yeah, maybe. Suck me until we get there and I’ll make a decision then.” I saw it. The delay of decisiveness stood out on their faces. That was not something they were accustomed to. I guess the ability to procrastinate, to wait and see, those traits don’t give you billions of dollars and Fuck Island.

I witnessed that the seats in the golf cart were designed for someone to kneel down and suck off another person. The front passenger side seat rotated and the nurse knelt down so that my place, on the raised back seats, was readily at hand. Vanessa ordered the cart to move from the tablet on the dashboard.

“Wait up!” Shani hurried out of the front doors and dashed up to the cart. She was breathing heavy but rebounding into great shape a few weeks (months?) after her first kid. The nurse yanked down my shorts.

I didn’t realize how being unable to crank it with my slashed up hand had left me burning for some sexual attention. I took a long deep satisfied groan as her nose hit my pubic hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.