I Have No Idea - Cover

I Have No Idea

Copyright© 2018 by Redsliver

Chapter 16

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - I just woke up from a blackout and, apparently, I got up to some crazy shit. I quit my job, I moved out my apartment, I knocked up a co-worker, I started a billion dollar pharmaceutical company, and I created a slave paradise with a prototype mind control drug.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   Mystery   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

I swallowed the pill. I don’t mean that metaphorically. I intentionally overdosed myself on god-punished, eternal-toil, raging-cock medication. I was distracting myself by being pissed off that the wrong Greek legend had been stamped into the blue tablet. I ground my teeth.I felt my lungs seize. My cock was an escape. Amanda had given me some other drug. One tablet, twenty five minutes ago, left me ready to fuck my brains out. Now, I would be distracted from betrayal, rage, and hurt.

I had Ellie in front of me. She was ecstatic. I felt like a god. Her bright blue eyes were wide and her skinny lipped mouth was cut into a serial killer smile. She was going to join me on a tear through cosplay central. I reached for her; I took her hands. I stopped shaking. It hadn’t been much but I was scared and I was angry.

Amanda. Who the fuck was Amanda? What was in those orange capsules?

It hit me like a speeding truck. I didn’t blame her. She didn’t know me any more than I knew her. I had lost memories of meeting her, let alone working with her, living with her, loving with her. We had a child together. Noel.

Olivia and Rena had said I had become the same goofball but augmented with megalomaniacal dreams. I guess I acted more trepidatious now? The loss of confidence, surety, purpose in my actions? That would scare anyone. How would you cope upon seeing such a major change in the mind to the other parent of your kid? No, I didn’t blame Amanda. I saved my anger for others. I hoped I understood Amanda. I had pity for her.

“Take me to the comic book whores.” I focused. Ellie giggled. She looked at Bethany and Lacy who flanked me. Their words still echoed in my ears.

“I hadn’t seen one of those amber pills since I landed and took all of those vaccines.” Bethany had said.

“Me too but I was just given a tiny one. I don’t think I could’ve swallowed one of the ones Mistress Deering gave Master.” Lacy blanched.

I zoned out when Bethany laughed “Bitch, you could swallow a horse’s cock.”

“Yeah, after months of practice, not when I first landed that first day.” Lacy’s counter had buzzed in my ear. I looked to Ellie and I swallowed the pill she had given me. Lacy lamented: “I would even spit out cum back then.”

“Are you coming?” Ellie would’ve skipped while leading me into the hedonistic nerd den. Her enlarged state made her think twice. She still gave a twirl. I walked behind her.

The whores remained a step behind me. Ellie lead a step ahead of me. We stepped under the arch and into the courtyard with the seven different doors. The Cobra symbol called to me again. I took one obvious step. Lacy’s hand laid on my shoulder.

“Cartoon’s kind of a work in progress. Did you want to visit Dakota?” She remembered my question from Alice Perkins’ coffee shop. “She’s been really popular since you put her in The Baroness outfit. I could never dare to wear that much leather.”

“Picking out glasses, huh?” I said. Dakota had been vaguely South American though tall. Baroness Anastasia DeCobray was supposed to be Eastern European. I’m sure she could have a tan. I had in mind of her muscular body down on the beach and her dark hair. The zipper pulled down showing off the valley of her tits. All black but for the vivid red logo to match her come-fuck-me lipstick. I was grinning.

“Yeah, though she’s probably caked in cum after last night’s debauchery.” Ellie laughed. “Even still, she’d love to see you.”

“Was last night special?”

“Not a holiday or anything like that,” Bethany said, “But a bunch of Silicon Valley millionaires arrived with an army of potential college recruits. I had to repaint She-Hulk four times.”

Bethany had slept the night away. I thought she was scheduled to start working soon. How long have these nerds been here?

“And The Globe is--”

Out from under the overlooking caryatids, we stepped onto the gold brick road. The big double doors under Spider-Man’s logo swung outward and a young looking Asian man, incredibly drunk, hung off of his escorts for dear life. All three women were taller than him and that was accentuated by his inability to stand.

On his left arm was Storm of the X-Men and she was spectacular. Her thick white hair and gorgeous curved stature were completed with the white contacts in her eyes. She had the hairpin crown, though it was crooked and glossy with cum. Much of her hair was stiff and crackled from the orgiastic night. Her brilliant white hair definitely wasn’t a wig. Her leotard was torn; her breasts had fallen out. Her cape hung from her shoulders and flared out to bracelets on her wrists. Even after the night she had obviously taken on, she and her costume were amazing.

I doubted she saw well through those contacts. The next escort, was Rogue, big eighties hair, form fitting green and yellow lycra top, short leather bomber jacket, and the perfect amount of white in her skunkhead brown hair. I had to smile. Her pants were long gone and her thighs were more than a little red. She waved to see us. I smiled.

His final escort was Nastya. She was visibly older than the other two, who might’ve been teenagers. Her Emma Frost lingerie was practically immaculate. The X cut out of her top suggested that the remains of the outfit probably had to be glued onto her tits. Her lips were painted a subtle blue. Her eye makeup was a little overdone and more than a little messy from the night. She must’ve had seven inch heels in those skyscraper leather platform boots of hers. She was rubbing the young man’s back and whispering something encouraging, and probably way out of character, into his ear.

I had a flash of anxiety. A gut punch of anger. I remembered that journey in the limo with my Valkyrie, Nastya, and my brother. I remembered the amber pill. Had she given it to me? Had Larry? Who was in on it? Paranoia wrenched my guts. It wasn’t only Larry. Shani had stuffed drugs in my mouth at that barbecue. I lost my time with Rena, with my first born son!

I stopped. I wondered if there were complicit whores? Or were they just useful idiots for Amanda and her conspirators. Goddammit! I tried to take calming breaths. It wasn’t enough.

“Oh my God!” Bethany gasped as I staggered and grabbed Minerva by the haft of the statue’s spear. I was hyperventilating.

“Master!” Screamed Rogue. That poor Asian kid was face down in a flower bush. I had six women on me worried and poking. Ellie slapped me. The girls around us were shocked.

“Good move,” I rubbed my face. “Thank you.”

That probably hadn’t been the recommended medical procedure, but I shook myself off and stood up. I blinked. Looked into my thoughts. The fuel in my brain and the pharmacy in my cock gave me solid footing. I grabbed Ellie’s hand and squeezed her fingers. She was my safe place.

“Hey, you’d do it for me.” She laughed. “Oh God, no you wouldn’t. You’d never hit a woman and I’m doubly protected with your spawn in me.” She was cackling. Storm, Rogue and Lacy glared at Ellie. Nastya, my White Queen, grinned.

“Do you need us to call someone?” She asked. With a look over her shoulder, she worried. The Asian kid would wait on me. That wasn’t fair.

“Get him to wherever he’s sleeping.” I gestured. I grabbed Nastya’s hand letting the other four whores take care of him.

“Nice,” Ellie looked Nastya up and down. “And she barely needs a wipe down.”

That got me laughing. I smiled at Nastya. “Hello Emma.”

“Hello Black King.” She smirked. “I expected you in more formal wear.”

I laughed. Fuck. I was wearing flip flops and bermuda shorts. I grabbed her. Her shorts were torn down the back of her ass. They had been designed to be destroyed. I liked that. Whoever had fucked her all night had bent her over. That Asian kid would’ve needed a stepstool. Hell, with her boots and legs, I’d have been served to at least put down a couple of my college textbooks. Clearly worth it to get to the point of entry right.

“Are you still good to party?” Ellie asked as she leaned over and kissed Bethany on the cheek as the procession walked by. “Thanks for that, hun.”

“Do I still have my shift?” Bethany asked her fellows as they carried off the successful partier.

“Not if he wants to dance,” Nastya answered Ellie. “My legs are on fire.”

“I dance?” I laughed. Ellie tutted.

“One of your many acquired skills.” She said.

“So, which door?” I asked Nastya.

“Anime, Comics, and Disney are still crazy.” She pointed out. She gestured to the Enterprise marked door. “And Sci-Fi’s been raided. I think I saw that new Slave Leia eating out Snow White.”

I was laughing. “C’mon. I’ve got white. I need black.” I aimed for the Cobra door.

“Oh, in that case your Uhura’s still in Comics. There was this East Indian guy who had wanted Storm and one of those bald chicks from Wakanda. You didn’t have a girl you had forced to shave her head yet so they started the raid on Sci-Fi.”

“That’s not what I meant.” I shook my head and reached the door. I pushed in, letting go of their hands. Keep going forward. Think with your dick, think with your dick, think with your dick. The first time in my life I was telling myself that. “I was talking about what you were wearing.”

“Oh, the Black Queen. Dark Phoenix is in red tonight.” I stopped with the door open at Nastya’s words. I laughed. I entered. They followed.

The room was cartoons. Anime was elsewhere. Disney was elsewhere. Kinda. I saw my Baroness, Dakota. She was on her knees. Her elbows were handcuffed to the girl kneeling against her back. A new face, green makeup and black hair. Low light and the disguise of makeup, the girls could’ve been sisters. Three men stood over them. Two wobbly and giddy. One in a furious state of near completion. Each totally had a spy under his arm. The nurse from Rena’s birth, technically my children Lorraine and Lawrence’s births, had had her hair cut short and flared out to match her role as Clover.

“Holy mother fuck,” The last man buckled as he moaned and groaned. The girl in the green, Shego, was begging for his cum, but it was the back of the Baroness’s head that was getting it.

“What the fuck have I done?” I laughed. Catching the attention of the room. I had been noticed. There was only the three patrons bukkaking my Baroness and Shego. Around the room, there was a Kim Possible, tiny little teen in a shredded black t-shirt and stained cargo pants and a goth looking girl with a vertical floof of hair tending bar. I saw no one else, obviously this had not been the priority to finish off. The room was decorated as a mad scientist’s volcano lair. The bar and the dance floor lay under the shadow of a giant laser cannon.

“Jesus!” Laughed the guy cuddling with Alex. Shit, I recognized her. She was the Latina girl by the pool that first flash. That was fucking months ago or two days in waking memory. Mary? Maria? Fuck, I had two days of memories in my repertoire and I couldn’t get the name. “Hey man, love the island.”

“Thanks, it has been a labor of lust.” I quipped. The words came out like a bored habit. I smirked. Maybe I was probing into the other mind? I needed those memories back.

“Yeah, if only we could all be as stupid rich.” He snorted. “How come you don’t sell Sisyphos off the island? It’s the best party drug I ever had.”

“Red tape.” I assumed. That felt different. That felt like a lie. I had pulled that out of nowhere.

“Well, man, I’m burnt out.” He tilted up Alex’s head and gave her a kiss. “You don’t mind if I take her back to the room. In costume and all?”

She looked at me hoping for a no. I looked to Ellie saw I was more than expected to give a yes.

“Hell, if your friends won’t stop you, take the set.” I answered smoothly. Just get the fuck out of here. I kept to myself.

“Well you can have Sam. I’m more interested in glasses and cumstains here.” Said his other friend. He reached down into the Baroness’s leather outfit.

“I’m actually here for her,” I warned him off. Dakota swung her head around. Her glasses were crooked and streaked and in need of a cleaning. She was a mess. I forced a smile. I’d let her clean up and come back for her. “But what kind of host would I be if I did that? Go on, man, take her.”

“Really?” She sounded so miserable to me. He seemed excited by the show of a smile for her client.

“You can’t have Clover. This little slut knows first aid and I’m going to get me some mouth to mouth, mouth to dick, and dick to ass.” Third guy seemed proud of himself. His drugs were still raring him to go. Kim Possible came over with the keys to the cuffs.

“Kimmy and Shego get to stay,” I decided. Redhead looked over at me as the cuffs were undone and the villains were freed.

I was making a mistake. Amanda had drugged me and prescribed fucking my brains out. She had to get the father of our daughter back on the track she wanted. Stay smart, stay in control. The problem was, I had rocket fuel in my balls and once you hit ignition, you got to go to liftoff. I grabbed Ellie. I kissed her.

The feeling of taking a beautiful woman in your arms is easily one of my favorites. The rush, from her, to get tied up with you is incredible. Her big tummy pressed against me lit me up even brighter. I shoved my tongue down her throat, lifted her by the ass. We crab walked over to the bar.

Emma Frost was already sitting on a stool. She pulled a glass skewer from her mouth, holding the olive between her teeth as she swirled her martini in her left hand. I perched Ellie on the next stool. I grabbed Nastya and kissed her just as hard. She smirked as I stood up and ate the olive.

“You really want us like this?” Kim asked as Shego hid over the redhead’s shoulder. Kim’s top was torn up and her perky teenaged tits were staring me in the face. She looked otherwise unmolested. Shego looked like sloppy sevenths. Her hair, her makeup, her vinyl bodysuit had been plastered.

“He’ll just want a beer,” Ellie was ordering for me. “This is lovely, thank you.”

I looked back to my Disney, but not Disney princess, girls. “I’m sure there’s somewhere you can towel off and touch up.”

“Yeah, but the night makeup staff hasn’t yet been replaced,” Shego worried.

“Do your best? I’m going to need help with these two.” I thumbed towards Ellie and ran my hand over The White Queen’s leg. I smirked at Nastya as the two nemeses hurried off to a disguised exit under the northern lava waterfall. “So, Emma, I was thinking of invading your Inner Circle.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.