I Have No Idea - Cover

I Have No Idea

Copyright© 2018 by Redsliver

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - I just woke up from a blackout and, apparently, I got up to some crazy shit. I quit my job, I moved out my apartment, I knocked up a co-worker, I started a billion dollar pharmaceutical company, and I created a slave paradise with a prototype mind control drug.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   Mystery   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

When the hangover didn’t hit me, I snuggled her closer. I ran my hand over her perky breasts, enjoying her purring moan. My fingers pushed her necklace out of her cleavage so I could roll her breast better. She wiggled her butt against my cock. I kissed her ear, palmed her belly. I loved that baby bump.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Mel.” I whispered.

“Oh fuck you!” And we were all the way awake. The shock of turbulence added an immediate scent of fear to me. I hopped out of bed and wobbled. I was in a small jet.

“What the fuck, Brian?” She ran her hand down my back and swung off the bed the same way I was getting off. “You haven’t called me Mel, not once. You haven’t--Oh shit!” She wrapped her warm body around my shoulders and hugged me. “Valentine’s Day? It’s April, Brian.”

“What? No, I mean ... Are any of the babies born yet?” I panicked.

“No, not yet.” She kissed my neck. “Let’s get you a drink. I’ll call to the island and warn everyone.”

“I’m sorry I called you Mel. I should’ve known.”

“We hardly had a minute together with you out of the blackout.” She held my elbow and shoulder as she balanced on her feet. Her baby bump was smaller than Mel’s had been ... Yesterday. “How would you know?”

I picked up the sprocket amulet that hung of the side of her boob. I laid it down on her sternum.

“Seriously?” She laughed. “That’s how you separate us?”

“I’m pretty sure I like you together.”

“That you do, perv.” She said as turbulence rumbled the airplane again. It was time I took in my surroundings. I was on a plane, obviously. The jet I had been told about no doubt. There was one long open cabin behind the cockpit doors, inside which a king sized bed lay. Eight seats were arranged between the bed and the cockpit. There were doors to the back on either side of the bed.

My Valkyrie was playing a PSP or new generation thereof in the seat. Ellie was my only other companion.

“Pisser?” I whispered and she hooked a thumb to the door next to the my side of the bed. I wandered naked and emptied my bladder. Hands washed. I came out stretching. My Valkyrie smiled at my nudity. Ellie had slipped on a robe and slippers. She shoved me aside and entered the washroom.

“You’ll need to buckle in a few minutes.” She was wearing a wine red stewardess’s outfit with a lovely short skirt but a fluffy neckerchief blocking her cleavage. “Would you like something to drink first?”

“Coffee.” I decided and walked up and took the seat she had vacated. I looked at her paused strategy game. Ellie kissed me on the head and dropped down into the seat across from me. These four seats faced each other. She left her slippers on the floor and wiggled her toes on my knee. “Please? Charlotte doesn’t rub hard enough.”

I couldn’t deny her impish smile and bright blue eyes. My Valkyrie set down a tray by my armrest and the smell of coffee hit my nose.

“You are amazing,” I grinned up at the stewardess.

“Damn right,” She leaned in and kissed the top of my ear. “That’s why I got to stay.”

I ignored the comment. I was going to have to have a big powwow to catch myself up. I wanted Shani, the twins, Dad, and Olivia there. For the moment, I sipped my espresso and rubbed my girl’s feet. My Valkyrie came over and buckled my seatbelt when we were about to touchdown. Ellie did her own.

“Holy shit, I love Japan but I’ve missed Fuck Island’s food! I am going straight to The Castle.” Ellie grinned. I smiled across from her.

“Is everyone on the island?” I asked as the thought occurred to me.

“Well, seeing as you’ve had a maternity ward built on The Strip and I’m the only one currently willing to travel with you...” Ellie smiled. “All of the girls and your dad are there. Your brother’s off in Germany for the hearings though.”

I nodded, not asking about the hearings. The last thing I was concerned about was the business. In my waking memory, I had no investment in anything I had built, just the rewards of it. I couldn’t let that happen to my children. I had to stop it happening with my women.

We landed without incident. I gave Valkyrie a kiss good-bye and thanked the pilots. I was unsurprised to find them very fuckable thirty-something women. They weren’t island whores, but I knew any woman who worked for me was available. I had slipped on some flip-flops. I got off first, I took Ellie’s hand as she stepped down the staircase.

“You’re fussing’s going to make Shani explode.” She laughed at me. Driverless carts were whizzing up the runway to meet us. Another plane was parked near a tower. Two helicopters sat on landing squares. I could see the four towers of The Strip up the road. I had my bearings. Ellie ran a hand over my cock. “You want to continue our tour? I had a lot of fun last time.”

“No,” I shook my head, “Where’s the clinic? If you see any of the girls, send them to the dorms.”

“Casa de Tanner,” She corrected me. She popped her fist off the top of my cock and waved to our pilots. I climbed in the second cart. My Valkyrie joined me.

It was barely a two minute drive up the hill to the nearest square office complex. I spent an extra fourteen, reclined back in the driver’s seat running my hand through the Valkyrie’s hair while her lips bobbed on my cock. I smiled like an idiot, and trying to postpone any worry or guilt that I might have to deal with it. Don’t think about elephants! Is the best sentence to get someone to think about elephants. My stomach was churning, thinking about Olivia and Dad.

“Welcome home,” The soft fingers running through my hair conflicted with the sheer mental inwardness I had adopted. I jumped, spooked. That helped me cum. The Valkyrie gargled and choked and I whispered apologies as I loosened my grip in her hair.

Shani had grown enormous in my blackout. I staggered away from the Valkyrie’s mouth and engulfed my sister-in-law in as tight a hug as I could. I don’t think I heard her saying “Brian. Brian. Brian.” until long after she wanted my attention. I let her out. I stepped back. She brushed my cheek and prevented a tear from gathering in my eye.

“You look...”

“Hindenbergish?” She suggested with a grimace.

“Not hot enough.” I charmed but she just looked put upon.

“Up again are we? C’mon, let’s go see Doc Vanessa and I’ll catch you up. Do you remember your last flash?” She waddled ahead and was talking far quicker than she could move. I put on the snarkiest smile I could.

“Can you still fuck?”

“Jesus, Brian!” She flipped her hair when she turned her head, “You know how sick Doc Vanessa is of scooping out your jizz before every exam.”

“I don’t even know who Doc Vanessa is.” I replied. I rushed ahead to hold the door for her. She accepted the gesture as a given.

“It’s gross,” She replied, “Anyway, you’d need some Sisyphos if you were going to get it up after Charlotte.” A nurse, in the sexualized short white dress and cap, brought a clipboard over. I looked over her legs. Very nice.

“Medical and security will turn you down when they’re on duty.” Shani retrieved my attention by shoving a pill in between my lips. I sputtered, caught the pill before I spit it out, tilted my head back, and swallowed.

“Right, I remember Dad or Ellie or someone mentioning that on The Waterfront.” I had gone hoarse. “I assume I can just walk in on the doctor though?”

“Brian! Wait!” Shani tried to stand up quickly but got dizzy. She tried to stop me with a glare. I smirked and pushed open the door and entered the exam room.

Olivia, my stepmother, was reclined back with her ankles way up in the stirrups. A doctor, Vanessa I assumed, was sitting down on a stool between Olivia’s ankles.

“I assume Shan-Marie’s arrived for her appointment, nurse,” the doctor addressed me as she continued her manual exam. Olivia caught me over the doctor’s shoulder. I had never expected my step-mother to flip me off.

“Come to see your dirty work, have you?” Her anger was legitimate. I was figuratively staggered. The doctor looked over her shoulder and sighed.

“Everything’s looking good, Livvie.” The doctor was attractive, nearing forty, very fit. Her long red hair was a deep wine color and she had gathered a substantial tan living and working on a tropical island. She pulled off her latex gloves and threw them in a waste bin. “Hi Brian.”

“Hello,” I replied. I flickered my focus on Olivia. She had lifted her ankles but was still lowering her knees. I don’t think I had blushed that red since junior high. My arrogance had evaporated. I tried not to look like my hands were still in the cookie jar.

“Have the other medical staff landed or did you come on ahead like you planned?”

“I don’t--” Know was going to be my statement. Clearly, there had only been the five of us on the plane. I closed my mouth, lifted my shoulders, and tried again. “No, they weren’t on the jet with Ellie and me.”

“They should arrive by tomorrow morning, I hope. Rena’s due any day now.” She touched my elbow and I considered fucking her. I didn’t want to be turned down. I feared rejection even worse now that I was almost always promised a yes. I lifted her chin and kissed her.

“Whatever you have planned, I can join you when I finish up with Shan-Marie.” She smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.