I Have No Idea - Cover

I Have No Idea

Copyright© 2018 by Redsliver

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I just woke up from a blackout and, apparently, I got up to some crazy shit. I quit my job, I moved out my apartment, I knocked up a co-worker, I started a billion dollar pharmaceutical company, and I created a slave paradise with a prototype mind control drug.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   Mystery   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex  

At Casa de Tanner, I felt like a God. Out on the island, on the beach with dad or at the Castle with Ellie, I had felt like a king. I had woken up and left the hotel, dormitory rather, in such straits that I couldn’t fathom what kind of place I was in.

The girls lived here. They worked out there. There were token employees: a girl at the front desk, maid duty once every 2 weeks for every girl, always someone waiting bar, always someone in the kitchen. That wasn’t special. It wasn’t customer service. This was a small community and the girls were taking care of each other.

I felt apart, but above it all. I didn’t clean up after myself. I didn’t pour someone else a drink. No doubt I could, but I wasn’t on some chore cycle. The place was gorgeous, but more like a home than a hotel. All the portraits on the walls, all the statuary in the public spaces, all the music on the speakers, all the videos on the specialty channels, all of the art in the building was produced by the girls that lived or had lived here.

A king commanded everything he could see. It was his right to take and use all the spoils of his kingdom. My kingdom was beautiful girls and excitement. A God was a world creator. He not only had the right, but he created the very rights themselves. The girls I saw wanted me, liked me, loved me, obeyed me.

Ellie led me through the lounge, two sets of women were in there drinking afternoon wine and gossiping. They all waved and kept on storytelling and laughing. We marched into the kitchen. A thirty-ish woman in a chef’s hat and coat was finishing up a platter of pickles, nuts, iced lemonade, and fruit. A short brunette girl, maybe 20, was dressed in a tight white leather miniskirt and the pale blue golf shirt that was dressing the cart they were going to take it up on.

“Hi boss!” The brunette caused the chef to jump in surprise. “Hi mistress Hess.”

“Yes, welcome, how can we--”

“We’re here to intercept Rena’s room service.” Ellie cut off the chef with a smile. I didn’t see any frustration or cattiness erupt from the woman being cut off. We were in a magical paradise. I scrutinized the brunette further. Had I seen her before?

“Boss?” She worried.

“It’s nothing,” I forced a smile. “Rena’s got cravings it seems.”

“Yes, she’s at her worst,” the brunette beamed.

“And did Doc Vanessa order anything as well?” I asked and was met by three sets of confused eyes. I faltered. I turned to Ellie but she laughed at me before I could ask.

“Doc Vanessa’s up at The Strip. That’s where the clinic is.” Ellie filled me in. The brunette chewed her lip. “Rena’s just up in Doc Vanessa’s room.”

I almost got to ask why.

“Is he still out of sorts since this morning?” The brunette asked as I placed her. She had been one of the girls I had woken up between. She had put on a top and tied back her hair and I had been totally duped.

“Can I get you anything, Master?” The chef asked.

“What do you do best?” I asked. She was a tall woman, redhead, a strawberry blonde, and was speaking with just the hint of a Boston accent.

“Doggy style.” She beamed. Ellie smiled but the brunette still seemed a bit worried.

“No, I guess I ate pretty big at The Castle.” I watched the brunette take the tray and load it onto the cart. “We’ll follow the lady up.”

“I’m here if you need me.” The Chef leaned in and kissed my cheek. “Happy Valentine’s Day!”

“Not going to see me tomorrow?” I asked.

“Not in small enough crowd to wish you the best.” She beamed. I leaned in and kissed her lips. A kiss on the cheek was always awkward for me. She seemed more than happy with my alternative.

“Happy Valentine’s Day.” I smiled and turned. I wrapped my arm around the brunette as she pushed the cart towards the fat elevator at the back of the kitchen. I looked at her face. She bit her lip as our eyes met. Ellie grabbed my ass and hung herself around me.

“Marina, you were part of the order too, weren’t you?” Ellie hopped as I squeezed her ass back. It was a thank you. Now I had a name for the brunette.

“Um, yeah.” She was blushing.

“Makes sense, Rena loves a curious straight girl.” Ellie skipped along into the elevator ahead of us.

“You’re not into girls?” I asked as the doors closed.

“Not really,” she shrugged.

“It’s a job then.” I understood that feeling. I had been a dishwasher, a short order cook, a warehouse stock boy, a supermarket cashier, and a sandwich artist. I even had felt that way, a few days a month if not every week, when I had my career in pharmacology.

“No,” Marina shook her head, “This is going to be a blast.”

“But you don’t like eating pussy?” I pushed back.

“I’m really good at it!” She defended herself as Ellie giggled.

“I didn’t imply you weren’t.” Her skill at pleasuring women wasn’t even in my calculus about this conversation.

“Sex on the island isn’t like sex back in normie-land.” Ellie assured me.

“How do you mean?” I scratched my head as I thought the doors open. Marina pushed the cart out in front of us.

“Would you want to live in a sexual paradise where the women didn’t always want it?” Ellie laughed.

“Fair point,” I laughed. I looked to Marina. “What do you like most about the island?”

“The respect.” She beamed. “Even when you got a couple dozen friends watching some rich guy choking you and bashing out your cervix, you know it’s not going to change the way anyone thinks of you.”

“OK,” I laughed. I looked to Ellie. “I let the guests choke the girls?”

“There’s a whole dungeon under The Strip. It’s not your scene, I think you worked out whatever that was after a couple months. Still, a lot of the girls love working there.” Ellie held something back. It was the first time since we had been together today that she wasn’t ejaculating as much about everything as she could tell me.

I ground my teeth as we crossed the third floor hallway. Doc Vanessa’s room was 3J. I stopped Marina from knocking as I swiped my card through the lock and marched in.

“There’s my little monkey! Hey baby! Hi Ellie.” Rena was laid out on a big sofa in a big fluffy bathrobe. Her hair was was being brushed by a cute young looking woman. The woman with the hairbrush looked embarrassed. She was naked but for a see-through black veil, a gold chain around her hips and a big god and jeweled necklace over her chest.

“Her little monkey?” I asked a blushing Marina as she wheeled the cart over to Rena.

“Why the party in Doc Vanessa’s room?” I asked as I walked over to my pregnant work buddy. I had eight incredulous eyes on me again. I can’t tell you who started laughing at me first, Rena or Ellie. The girl in veil looked terrified. Marina reached over and touched my elbow. She was sincere.

I kissed her. I had no idea, until now, just how potent a stalling mechanism kissing is. It gave Ellie time to laugh her lung out onto the floor. Rena stood up and dragged her naked slave by the waist chain.

“This is my room. My apartment. I share it with Vanessa and the twins here. It really makes me wonder why after spending the day with fuck slut number seven-seven-one,” she flicked Ellie in the nose at that comment, “you’re referring to this as Vanessa’s room.”

“It might be my fault,” Ellie was still chuckling amid syllables. “In my defense, we don’t sleep here, our clothes aren’t here, I’ve never had sex in my bed.”

“I’ll fix that, which one’s your bed?” I announced.

“Let me eat first!” Rena pleaded as she tossed the platter lid aside and stuffed a pickle in her mouth.”

“Over here,” Ellie pointed to one of the doors on the East wall. “Mel’s gonna be so jealous.”

“Who are you?” I lifted the veil on Rena’s slave as Marina set out the platter and lemonade pitcher onto the kitchenette table.

“Frankie,” She murmured.

“Supaa!” I exclaimed. She flinched her lips into a confused frown.

“Why does he always say that?” I get the feeling she asked for the thousandth time. I felt so much better. So much more like me. This island was my design, my labor, my paradise. Mine. It wasn’t some brain hijacker who had wielded my body like a puppet. I smiled.

“No one knows.” Rena belched around a kiwi she bit through the skin of. I smirked. It was uplifting to see something unmanufactured. I was feeling better by the moment. I gestured Ellie to come back from her bedroom.

“Are all of the suites four bedrooms?” I looked around the room. It was big living area, not unlike the massive bedroom I had as my room in the penthouse. There was no big bed in the open area. There was a flat screen TV with a Playstation One hooked up to it.

“Yes,” Marina answered, “Though we share each among eight girls.”

She explained a bit more. The girls that re-upped after six months were welcome to a single room but very few did. I wasn’t listening. I stepped up behind Rena. She had pulled out her chair was standing over the table eating with gusto. I slipped my arms around her. She was of height with me. My arms slid over her engorged belly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.