Aberrant
Preface

Copyright© 2018 by Dragon Cobolt

Science Fiction Sex Story: Preface - In a world where superheroes have stepped from the silver screen to reality, six teenage friends find themselves thrust into the limelight as their latent powers emerge.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Politics  

Author’s Note: Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends. So glad you can attend, come inside, come inside! Yes, it’s back! The Friday extra-story. For those who don’t recall, this is a transcript of a weekly roleplaying session (played on the lovely Roll20 web service) played with my friends with me as the Game Master and storyteller. Last time, it was Starfinder! Unfortunately, Starfinder is a garbage fire of terrible design and the game slowly became less and less fun as we realized how shitty Starfinder is.

So now, we’re back with a new system, a new story, new characters, but the same sizzling sexiness and assurance that yes, everyone is 18.

And now...

Aberrant

Starring
Lucithana as Vanessa Stacks
Kitty as Gillian Haynes
Nathan Ravenwood as Alexa Fairchild
Jason as Sean Toulman

Websters Dictionary – Aberrant (/əˈberənt/)
Adjective
1) Different from the usual or natural type; unusual or abnormal
2) Derogatory term for Nova (see, Nova)

Nova (ˈnō-(ˌ)vē, -ˌvī )
Noun
1) A star that suddenly increases its light output and then fades to its former obscurity in a few months or a year.
2) Slang term for Homo Sapiens Novus – a select mutation that exhibits a Marzin-Rashound Node and has demonstrable quantum based superhuman or paranormal abilities.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.