Initiation - Cover

Initiation

Copyright© 2018 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What an unusual club for a young man to join --- and what about the initiation?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Things had been awkward between David and his mother since their initial talk. Katherine was as troubled as her son. She had begun to have the same feelings as David, feelings she knew were forbidden, yet she somehow welcomed them. He was growing into a man. Yes, he had allowed himself to become a part of that salacious group, and, yes, he had told her how the group worked and how he was supposed to not only seduce her but share her as well. She believed him however when he told her he could not have gone through with the latter part of the plan. She wanted, on the one hand, to return to a mother/son relationship. On the other hand, however, she realized his feelings toward her remained the same and if she were honest, she continued to have what she considered inappropriate feelings toward him as well. The truth was, when he told her of his adventures with Riona, Cindy and LuAnn, she felt genuine pangs of jealousy. She felt no animosity toward the other mothers, but she realized, she longed for the intimacy they had enjoyed with her son.

Katherine tried to deny her feelings by busying herself with housework and other domestic activities on her day off. David was at school and she clearly needed a distraction. Despite her attempts, however, her mind kept returning to the boy/man who she now knew wanted her and to her own feelings, for as ambivalent as they might be, they refused to be dismissed. While cleaning in the bedroom her eyes kept coming back to the bed and images, forbidden as they might be, kept crowding out all other thoughts. She turned away from the bed only to meet the full length mirror on the closet door.

Katherine knew she was attractive, especially for a woman in her thirties, but she wondered what David saw in her. Yes, her figure was still hour glass in shape, her legs shapely and her breasts still rode high with firmness. As she pondered the woman in the mirror, she wondered if she could still satisfy a man, especially a young man like David.

She turned and her hands ran seductively up and down her sides. Her eyes closed as she felt her breasts cupped, imagining those hands were David’s. She gasped slightly as her skirt was slowly pulled upward and her panties downward.

“No, NO!” she breathed but, eyes still closed, her fantasy in full control, she felt the fingers slip into her.

“Oh, OH, OHHHHHHH!” she groaned as her/his fingers played in the nest and massaged her engorged clit.

“David, DAVID!, DAVIDDDDDDD!” she cried aloud as the orgasmic wave swept over her.

Katherine did not masturbate often and the power of the imagery combined with the sensual stimulation she was giving herself brought her to an unusually strong climax, one in which her legs wobbled beneath her and she fell against the wall and slid down into a heap, gasping for breath.

It was several minutes before the mother could summon the strength to climb back onto her feet. Ashamed, yet tittilated she tried to busy herself with housework but the sensational orgasm she had just experienced would not leave her, especially the images of who had been caressing her in that fantasy.

To escape the situation she accepted a date with the local high school baseball coach. She hoped this would clarify, for herself and for her son, that they must pursue other relationships. The date, however, was a disaster. The coach was crude and it became evident five minutes after they were together what he wanted. After the meal he invited her to his apartment, but she was well aware of what he had in mind and refused. He quickly angered and insulted her with a string of crudities. She left in tears and vowed never to try a blind date again.

“How did the date go?” asked David, trying to sound upbeat as she slipped in the front door.

“You could say it was not my dream date.”

“Hey, he didn’t... ?”

“No, it never got that far. Let’s just say there won’t be a second date with Mr. Tom Brulinger,” she said sitting on the couch beside him.

“I’m sorry,” ... he replied, then looked into her eyes, “ ... sort of. You deserve better.”

“Well, if Mr. right is out there, he seems to be hiding pretty well.”

“Maybe you’re just not looking in the right place.”

That brought her up short. His meaning was crystal clear. This was the first time they had really talked since the club was dissolved.

“David, I...”

“Look, Mom, we’ve both been dancing around the subject for weeks now. Yeah, you’re the mom and I’m the son, but we both know it goes a lot further than that.”

“But, David, we can’t...”

“That’s the whole point, Mom. Yes we can. If we’re just honest with each other we’ll admit that I’m a man now. I have needs and so do you. Instead of you settling for dates like you had tonight and me settling for dates with girls instead of real women, we could both have what we want. We love each other, Mom, much more than simply mother/son — and you know it.”

“David, I don’t know what to say. Yes, I have feelings for you as a man. I admit that. But as my son, I just couldn’t...”

“And why not?”

“Because that would be — incest. It would be wrong.”

“Who says so? If we both have feelings for the other and want to make each other happy, there shouldn’t be any limits.”

“But...”

He leaned over, took her chin in his hand and kissed her. She started to pull away but hesitated for the strong, gentle and sweet kiss took her breath away.

“David,” was all she could whisper as he pulled her to him and their lips found each other once more. Images of her bedroom fantasy filled her mind and she felt those same yearnings return.

“David,” she breathed again as his hand found her breast and this kiss this time found her neck bringing her to instant arousal.

“We can’t ... We just can’t ... Ohhhhh, David.” she whined as his hand found her breast.

“We have to stop, David. We can’t...”

But his hand was already inside her blouse and his kisses were again smothering her lips. She gasped slightly as the bra was unhooked and her bare nipples were caressed into erect arousal.

Her hands twice rose to fend him off but there was no strength in them and her eyes closed, lips pursed and she fell back into helpless compliance.

“You’re so big, Honey,” she gasped as her own hand slid into his jeans. David, David, you know we shouldn’t...”

But he was already on his feet and bending over to carry her into the bedroom. “David, I’m too heavy. You can’t...”

But in one move he had her in his arms. She buried her face in his shoulder and surrendered.

David had learned how to undress a woman and Katherine’s nude body was soon lying spread eagled on the bed. Her eyes dilated as she saw him lower his jeans.

“David ... Oh David, you shouldn’t...”

But her protest was interrupted as he lowered himself onto the lovely body beneath him. Katherine was beside herself. Knowing what was about to happen was wrong, yet involuntarily her body writhed in anticipation and yearning.

His kisses found her neck again and Katherine was lost to reason.

“Yes, David, YESSSSSSSSS!” she shrieked, her legs wrapping over his shoulders to give him all of her. A massive thrust from the son and their bodies became one.

Gone was any vestige of resistance. Katherine could contain her desires no longer and she began thrusting upwards to meet those of her son.

“Yes, take me, David! TAKE ME!”

The two bodies rose then drove into each other with utter abandon. Somewhere in the back of her mind, Katherine knew she would pay for her hedonism, but at that moment she could deny herself nor her son anything.

“In me, David. In me! PLEASE!” she begged as they both neared climax.

With another powerful thrust he drove himself so deeply where no man had ever ventured, that Katherine gasped for air as she shouted his name and gave herself to him completely, She felt his hot seed bathe her womb and her own explosive orgasm joined his.

But it was enough for neither of them and David was, within seconds, pounding his lance into her repeatedly.

Again they climaxed. And again. Neither could contain themselves and the orgy continued for over two hours.

She gave him her mouth, her vagina and her anus and he willingly orgasmed into each. He showed her new positions Katherine had never even heard of, let alone tried and she was ecstatic, willingly giving herself in every way to the young man who earlier she had called son and who now she would call her lover.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.