Initiation - Cover

Initiation

Copyright© 2018 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What an unusual club for a young man to join --- and what about the initiation?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Mark waited an additional ten minutes after seeing David and his mother leave their house to go grocery shopping. LuAnn had informed him that she had found out from David that Thursdays were grocery days for the Wright’s. He had been waiting over an hour and was relieved to see them drive off.

He approached the house casually and walked around to the back of the house where he climbed in an unlocked window. How stupid people were, locking their doors and then leaving windows unlocked he mused as he made his way to the master bedroom.

He looked around for a good hiding place for the small camera/microphone unit. The unit would transmit wirelessly to the Wright’s own computer which would remotely turn on and send the signal to his own computer where it would be recorded. Each tryst was recorded on a master chip which he kept with him at all times, not taking the chance that somehow someone, including LuAnn, could find it.

He felt the small chip case in his pocket and smiled. It wouldn’t be long now before David’s mother would become another of his MILF whores. He loved it when they received the mysterious letter and copy of them screwing their own son. They melted like butter and would do anything to keep that recording from finding its way to the internet and to the authorities.

He didn’t mind sharing his growing stable with the other boys since the women were always at his beckon call. He only needed the other boys to seduce their mothers and unwittingly supply him with the ammunition to blackmail them into providing him with sex any time and in any way he wanted. Kyle, Larry and soon David were necessary to his scheme, but once they had seduced their mothers, they simply became baggage to be tolerated. He had fixated on David’s mother, Katherine, the night of the meet the teacher night. She was a real find: a beautiful ash blonde with chopped hair style which made her seem even more youthful than her thirty-seven years. Yes, he thought, she would make a very nice addition to his stable. He could hardly wait to see the expression on her face when he told her she would become his personal whore and bed down the other boys as well.

He spotted a bookcase in one corner of the room and quickly positioned the small device between two of the volumes where it would not be noticed. He turned to leave but was brought up short by David blocking the door.

“Going somewhere, Mark?”

“I ... uh ... that is...”

David walked over and yanked the camera/microphone from its hiding place.

“So, getting ready for another conquest?”

“How did you know about... ?”

“This?” said David holding up the camera. “I was searching for my shirt at your place the other night and came across the one you had hidden in your mom’s bedroom. She wouldn’t tell me anything, but I kept wondering why you would plant a camera in your own bedroom and then I began to wonder, if you planted one there, what about in Kyle’s and Larry’s houses. So I went over there and, ... know what?”

Kyle and Larry stepped through the doorway each holding one of the spy camera/microphone combinations.

“Look, guys, I can explain...”

“Oh, you’ll come up with some cock and bull story, I’m sure,” said Larry. ‘When David told us what he had found and that there were probably cameras in our bedrooms as well, we didn’t believe him. But when we looked, guess what we found? We confronted our moms and they finally admitted you have been blackmailing them into having sex.”

Mark, realizing he had been caught red handed, decided to play his trump card.

“And so what? You guys are really stupid. Yeah, with my help you may have talked your mom into going to bed with you, but they’d never agree to doing it with the rest of us. I had to have some leverage.”

“So you blackmailed them.”

“Call it whatever you like,” Mark sneered, I got us into their pants, didn’t I?”

Kyle suddenly stepped forward and decked the senior with a cross to the jaw.

Mark looked up from the floor, the momentary fear turning to that famous self assurance.

“I’ve got you for assault, Kylie boy.”

“Don’t think so,” responded David. “I saw him slip and fall and hit his chin on the table. Is that what you saw, Larry?”

“Absolutely,” replied Larry with a sneer.

“You’re forgetting I have recordings...”

“Not any more you don’t,” countered David reaching into his pocket and withdrawing a handful of date chips. “You’re not the only one who can sneak into people’s houses, you know.”

“How do you know I don’t have copies?” bluffed Mark.

“It doesn’t really matter. You expose the recordings, we and our mothers get embarrassed. But you get tried for blackmail and extortion, and remember in this state you’ll be tried as an adult. Do you have any idea how long you’ll be in prison?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.