Initiation - Cover

Initiation

Copyright© 2018 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What an unusual club for a young man to join --- and what about the initiation?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting  

“Uh, Mrs. Thompson, I’m ... I’m...”

“Yes, David, Kyle told me all about you. And let’s make it Riona, shall we?” said the gorgeous black woman standing in the doorway in a nightgown that was almost there. One brief look at her and David was already well on the way to an erection.

“Uh, is Kyle... ?”

“Kyle is spending the night at Mark’s. We have the house to ourselves,” she said motioning him through the doorway and into the small but neatly cared for frame house. He had told his mother he was going to meet friends at the mall and since it was a Friday, he would be out until his curfew of twelve o’clock on weekends.

“Would you like a drink?” she asked.

“Gee, I don’t know.”

“I have soft drinks too,” she laughed. “How about a Coke?”

“That would be great. Thanks.”

She motioned him to the couch and walked into the kitchen for the soda, David’s eyes dilating as he watched her hips sway and noted her shapely legs and trim ankles all quite visible through the diaphanous material. He looked around yet again half way expecting the three boys from this afternoon to jump out laughing and yell “surprise!”

Focusing his attention back to the moment, he almost wanted to shake his head to make sure this was not some erotic dream from which he would awaken any moment.

Riona returned smiling and held out the drink. As he took it she seemed to hesitate for only a moment before commenting.

“Kyle tells me you’re thinking of joining the club.”

“He ... he told you? You know about the club?”

“Of course. I know all about it. I was the club’s second mom. Mark got the original idea after taking his mother to bed. It was then he recruited Kyle who ... seduced me and then made me a part of the club as well. Larry’s mom was recruited about three months ago.”

“But ... but why would you... ?”

“Want to make love to my son ... to his friends?” She sat close to the young boy. He could smell her scent, an aroma intoxicating and erotic. “My husband died almost three years ago. I don’t make friends easily and...”

“I can’t imagine anyone not wanting to be friends with you Mrs Thom ... er, Riona.”

“I was very shy right up to the moment that Kyle first took me to bed. He has given me confidence in myself ... the club has, a confidence that comes from knowing I am attractive to men ... especially young men.”

“I think you’re beautiful,” he breathed not able to keep his eyes off the full, firm breasts, the nipples visible amid the even darker areoles.

“Why thank you David,” she smiled, “ A woman can never hear that too much.”

Noting his hesitancy she looked him directly in the eyes.

“Is this going to be your first time, David?”

“Oh, uh ... no ... I mean ... yeah. I lied to the guys this afternoon. I told them...”

“It doesn’t matter,” she said taking his hand as they stood together. Her hands took his and placed them on her breasts. “You like them, David?”

“I ... I’ve never felt anything like this,” he managed to say. “I never imagined...

“I can give you a lot you’ve never imagined, David. All you have to say is yes.”

“Yes, yes!” he breathed as she pulled him to her and he felt her eager body.

“I want you, David! Kiss me!”

His eager mouth was on hers in an instant. She opened her mouth and her tongue played with his encouraging him to drink from her.

“Oh, my god!” he whispered as her fingers began to unbutton his shirt.

“It unties right there.” she breathed helping him to drop the see through nightie which hid very little anyway. “In there,” she teased leading him to the bedroom, David barely able to contain his erection long enough as he eagerly followed the naked woman.

She lay back on the bed spreading her legs for the wide eyed boy who fumbled his way out of his pants and shorts.

“How handsome you are,” she said coyly, “and sexy as well. You’re hung pretty darn well, David.”

As he approached the bed she cupped her breasts and thrusted her nest upward in invitation.

“I’m hot, David. Hot for YOU! You want it baby?”

“God, do I ever!” he almost cried in need.

“This is going to be good, David, I promise! Yes, baby, put it right there. Now push. Get it in me, David. Yes! Yes! OH DAVID!” she cried as he drove his manhood completely into her with one massive thrust.

“Not too fast David. I’m going to give you all you want but savor it honey. Take your time. That’s it. Powerful and all the way into me but not so fast that you’ll cum before you have a chance to enjoy it.”

“I ... I want you to enjoy it too,” he whispered in her ear.

“Oh David, you have no idea. I need this David, I need you in me. But every woman loves to have her breasts kissed.

“Like this?” he said sucking gently the large erect nipples.

“Emmm, yes, Baby ... and my neck. Every woman loves to have a man suck on her neck.”

Their bodies rose and fell into each other and despite Riona’s imploring, David’s tempo increased with each moment.

“I ... I can’t hold it much longer,” he breathed.

“Nor can I. All right then, David let it go. Ream me David. Pump me! Give me all of it!”

Their bodies now slammed together in a staccato, neither any longer in control.

“UGGGGG, here it comes” he gasped.

“Yes, honey, YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSS!” she screamed as the two orgasmed simultaneously, but neither could stop. David continued to hammer her and she humped him until it seems as if he were a rider trying to stay atop a bucking bronco.

Both grunted and screamed as a second climax tore through both bodies.

“I ... I want you again!” he begged, trying to get his breath.

“And you’ll get me, as many times as you want, but let me show you my appreciation for that lance of yours.”

She slid down and took his semi erect phallus in her mouth and began fellatio.

“Oh, god! Riona. That’s so good!”

“Wanna cum in my mouth?” she teased.

“I’m about to!” he responded.

At that moment she began deep throating him and David was beside himself.

“Oh, Riona, Oh OH OHHHHHHHHH!” he cried as another flood of semen was unleashed, this time into the waiting mouth of the beautiful black woman who drank heavily, sucking every drop of the precious fluid from the crazed young boy.

A short break for some juice and they resumed their carnal fest. Riona threw her legs over David’s shoulders enabling him to reach even farther into her warm, wet and tight nest. Next Riona was on all fours, David pumping her from behind and finally she offered him the one tight dark hole he had not yet explored. She felt his seed spurt into her anal canal not once but twice before they finally lay together in each other arms.

“Was ... I okay?” he asked.

“Honey, you were great! Sure you’ll learn some things as you go, but you’ve got the tool and the instincts. You are, and will be, a great lover.”

“But ... I guess you know I”m supposed to ... to...”

“Take your mother to bed? Yes, David that’s part of the initiation of joining the group.”

“But after you, I don’t want anyone else. Even Mom.”

“You will” she said smiling. “Tonight was only the beginning. There is so much more for you to experience.”

“I can’t imagine anything better than you, Riona.”

“Why, thank you, David. But there are lots more women out there. Women who can satisfy you and who you can satisfy in return.”

“You mean like Mom?”

Again thee was a slight hesitation.

“Yes, I haven’t met your mom but from what I’m told she must lead a pretty lonely romantic life.”

“Yeah, since Dad left three years ago I guess she hasn’t had much of a love life.”

“Does she date?”

“No. Mom said that when Dad deserted us her life was over. Several guys have asked her out but she always says no.”

“And how about the two of you?”

“Mom and I get along okay. Sometimes she seems sad ... lonely, I guess. I’m never sure what to do for her.”

“David, have you ever thought of...”

“Making love to her? Well, yeah, I mean she is beautiful and...”

“And... ?”

“Well, I guess you would say, sexy. I mean, she doesn’t try to be, but the way she laughs and the way her eyes just glisten...”

“Especially when she’s around you?”

“Yeah ... You mean... ?

‘Could be that she has feelings for you the same as you have for her.”

“But, she’s never...”

“Of course not. Most mothers wouldn’t make the first move.”

“You talk like this is something that happens all the time.”

“No, not all the time, but it does happen more often than you think, and why not? You love her, she loves you...”

“But that’s a mom and her son.”

“Yes, but when a boy is becoming a man and realizes his mother needs a man in her life, he steps up and makes the first move. That is, if he has the courage.”

“I just don’t know if I could...”

“Well, it’s up to you, David.”

“I could sure be content just being with you.”

“Ah, but if you don’t join the club that won’t be possible.”

“And to join the club I have to seduce my mother and get her to ... to...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.