Initiation - Cover

Initiation

Copyright© 2018 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What an unusual club for a young man to join --- and what about the initiation?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting  

David Wright approached the athletic field bleachers warily. The field itself was empty save the three boys who motioned him to join them. The fifteen year old high school sophomore looked around, half way expecting some sort of practical joke. After all these were the same classmates who just a week ago had played a series of jokes at his expense. Being a “newbie” at the school he had expected some ribbing and such, but finding a dead fish in his locker and then his books hidden in among the books of the school library was a bit much. True, the three had laughed it off and there was no real physical bullying, yet he couldn’t imagine why they then would suddenly ask him to meet here at the deserted bleachers after school.

“Hey, Davey boy, come on up and join us!” shouted Mark Tablyn, the only senior and leader of the band of three.

“So I can have some water pitched in my face? Or worse.”” retorted David, looking around.

“Hey, look man, you were the new guy at school. Everybody gets teased a bit at first.”

“My initiation?”

“Yeah, sort of. Anyway, that was last week. Ancient history. We just want you to know there are really no hard feelings ... okay?”

“ ... Yeah, okay, no hard feelings I guess,” said David reading the faces of the other two boys as well. They seemed sincere, besides these first three weeks in a new town and new school had been lonely and frankly he was happy to have someone, anyone show some friendliness. “But why me? I mean there are several new students at school this fall.”

“Well, to tell you the truth, we hadn’t thought much about you until the “meet the teachers” event a few nights ago.”

He saw smiles break across the three faces.

“Why? What was so special about that night?

“Well. you see Davey, boy, that night we got to meet your mother.”

“My mom? What’s that got to do with...”

“Let’s don’t get ahead of ourselves,” said Mark. First of all, you know Kyle and Larry?”

The other two smiled when David acknowledged them.

“Well you see Davey, boy, we have a sort of a club, you might call it, and we were wondering if you would want to join.”

“Club? What kind of club?”

“First things first. We need your word that you won’t breathe a word of what we are about to say to anyone, ever. Okay?

“Yeah, okay.”

“Well. it’s a little hard to explain. I’ll fill you in on the details in a few minutes. Right now let’s just say it’s a club you are going to like ... a lot!”

“I don’t get it.”

“You will!” said Mark eliciting laughs from the other two. “Let me put it another way. Are you a virgin, Davey boy?”

“I’m not sure that’s any of your business.”

“Oh, come on now. We can keep a secret.”

“Well. if you must know, no, I’m not.”

“Had some girls have we?”

“Two or three, yeah. What of it?”

“Want something a lot better?”

“Now you are being funny,” smiled David, “what could be better than...”

“A woman!” replied Mark. “A beautiful woman who can and will give you everything you want. And do it ten times better than any of these schoolgirls.”

“Sure! laughed David, “and there are just hundreds waiting to take me to bed.”

“Not hundreds, maybe ... but three. And you can have all three. All you have to do is pick which one you want first.”

“This is a joke,” said the good looking sophomore, starting to leave.

“I’m not kidding!” he heard in such a tone that it brought him up short and he turned to face Mark once again.

“Are you crazy? I’m not into paying for it. Besides, there’s some pretty scuzzy stuff out there.”

“No, no, Davey boy, you misunderstand. We’re not talking prostitutes. We’re talking attractive, lonesome suburban housewives.”

“And I suppose you’ve already...”

“Damed right we have!” interjected Larry grinning. “They don’t get any better than this.” He handed three photos to David.

David, still expecting some type of practical joke, took the photos and perused them. He had to admit the thee woman were attractive. All appeared to be in their thirties. One black, like Kyle, with high cheekbones and sparkling eyes. The second auburn haired, while the third was a striking brunette.

“Okay, they are attractive, I’ll give you that, but...”

“Attractive?” laughed Larry, “Man they are smoking hot! And they fuck like...”

“You ... you’ve... ?” David stuttered.

“Damned right we have,” smirked Mark.

David studied the photos again. “It seems like I’ve seen them somewhere before.”

“Good eyes, Davey boy. Remember the “meet the teachers” night?”

David’s eyes widened. “They’re ... they’re...”

“Right, they’re the mothers of three students right here at Lakawanna High.” Mark leaned forward and lowered his voice conspiratorially although the bleachers were deserted and no other students were within two hundred yards. “Want to know whose mothers?”

Before David could answer Larry gave one of the photos to each of the other boys. All three turned the photo to face David.

“See any resemblances?” smiled Mark.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.