CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA
Chapter 54

 

We got up, showered and met up with the group for a small and quick breakfast.

Sarah got us a room in the hotel to practice in, we went through all of our newly restored routines two additional times letting the girls flash them up a little.

We took a cab ride out to Wembley Stadium to check it out. We saw a very large dance floor being setup, it was maybe 80ft across by 100ft deep, easily the biggest we’d seen so far. As fast as they were setting it up, Michael and his merry men were taking up their positions. Apparently, Michael took me seriously and his usual less than 35-piece orchestra looks to have ballooned in size to around 90 or more pieces.

Sarah ran ahead to help get sheet music handed out to each of them, and the new guys all whistled at her, she yelled, “Hello Boys,” which made their day, I am quite sure. There was a bank of speakers behind the orchestra as Michael and a gentleman I didn’t know came up to me.

“Charles, this is the Wembley Concert Technician, Sam Weatherly, do you have your revised set list on CD?” Michael asked.

“Mom,” I said extending my arm to her, “You owe me twenty, first thing he said was about the music?” She handed me 2 CDs labeled ‘SS1a’ and ‘SS2a, and I handed them directly to Sam.

“Michael, they’re both labeled, but we added to the front of Set 1, after ‘Nice and Easy,’ “I am Not That Girl’ and ‘Footloose,’ and at the end ‘Refuse to Dance.’

“In Set 2, we’re adding to the very beginning, Benny Goodman’s, ‘Sing, Sing, Sing.’”

“Charles, all these guys know that song, Let them have it, OK?” Michael practically pleaded.

“All eight minutes?” I countered. “This may become our signature song on our Honeymoon Tour.”

Michael turned to the guys and asked them, even the violinists wanted in, so he said, “You got it, Willie our first clarinet, has been waiting for some more Benny Goodman.”

“Fantastic,” I said, “At the end of the Second set, we have added ‘Real Emotion’ by Celine, and ‘You Light Up My Life.’”

“That’s two hours and twenty-one minutes of music. About three hours plus in actual time, is that good? The girls and I plan to stay here all day, if necessary, Michael,” I said firmly.

“OK, Sam – we can start whenever you and your sound crew are ready?” Michael said as he went to the orchestra.

“OK - New people, we got the most famous 16-year-old dancers in the world expecting you to be as good as they are - which is a tall order, Let’s get going?”


Seven hours and forty-six minutes later, we had it all pounded out.

#RING#

“Hello Ken, how are you?” I asked.

“Are you guys playing at Wembley Stadium?” he asked.

“Yeah, Why?”

“It’s all over the news in Ohio, that Columbus’s own, ‘Charles & Claire’ are playing Wembley. That’s a big deal Charles, it can hold almost 100,000 - just like Ohio Stadium.”

“I guess, how’s the t-shirts and sweatshirts doing, are they ramped up yet, ready for my announcement, here at Wembley?”

“And ... what exactly are you going to announce?” Ken said.

“I don’t know ... but it should generate some T-shirt business, I am sure of that. We’ll be home in nine days, see you then!”

“Bye, Charles,” Ken said.

“CHARLES, GO HOME,” Michael’s voice rang out, “You three must be exhausted, so get a rest for tomorrow night – We’re starting at eight pm, so be here by seven, please?”

“Sure thing, Boss,” I yelled back.

Sam had a car take us back to the Waldorf.

I needed a complete rubdown, so I asked Claire if it was OK for Sarah to use her ‘Magic Hands?

Sarah had a light go on in her eyes, as Claire said it was OK.

I was literally too sore to ‘love her,’ but we did cuddle naked together, which was still a treat in my book.

There was a knock on the door.

“It’s Magic Hands?” came from the other side of the door.

Claire got up, put on a robe, and let her mother in. Sarah had menthol rub with her, and was dressed in shorts and a running bra.

“I’ll take a long luxurious bath this morning Lover, while my mother is giving you a rubdown, OK?” Claire said getting some underwear from her suitcase.

I suddenly realized I was naked in the bed, but Claire didn’t specifically mention for me to put on some boxers – Sarah would have to rub my butt anyhow, so I called her over to start.

Sarah threw off the covers ... and made a sound.

“What, you never seen a bare butt before, Sweet-Lips?” I said.

“Not one that looks as good ... like that, Charles? Oooh - Very Nice,” she said sounding more than a little ... flustered.

She started on my foot and ankle as usual, popping behind my knee, and moved up to my exposed butt cheeks, taking them both in her hands rubbing hard.

“Is there a problem, Sarah?” I asked with her hands deeply rubbing my gluteals.

“N-N-No Charles?”

She started on my other foot and ankle, this time I heard a higher-pitched sound, as she popped that as well. She went over to my suitcase and got me a pair of boxers to put on before she continued. I got out of bed turning my butt to her and putting the boxers on and getting back onto the bed.

“Was that for my or your benefit Sarah?”

“Both, Charles – some ‘haven’t seen a bare butt in a very long time’ feelings came over me and I didn’t want anything stupid to happen,” she responded. “On your back, Lover. I mean, get back in bed so I can do your back Charles.”

I chuckled, as I heard a little girl giggle from her lips.

She moved to where she was above my head and leaned over and started to deeply rub my entire back, which felt very nice. Her over-sized chest was hanging against the back of my head as she found and relaxed that spot in my back that’s caused so much trouble over the months.

She went back over my upper legs and lower back with the Menthol oil, and when finished, I flipped over and grabbed her for a kiss. She fell on top of me, feeling my hard erection, and quickly rolled off saying, “Charles, are you trying to get me in trouble?”

“No, I was just making a payment for services rendered, don’t you like me anymore, Sweet-lips?” I said.

“I promised Claire nothing would happen between us, and nothing WILL happen between us Charles, OK?” she responded.

“Whenever you need a guy to kiss you, text me Sweetie – I’ll always make time for my M.I.L.”

“M.I.L?”

“Mother in Law - Goodbye, Sarah.”

“Bye, Lover – let your mother or I know what’s going on later.”

After Sarah left, I knocked on the bathroom door and went inside, seeing Claire still in her robe, listening to music. She saw me and said, “Did Mom try anything while she was here?”

“Nah, I did show her my butt, and got her to try and kiss me while I was sporting a good-sized erection, but she seems genuine in her ‘Staying Away’ from me, now the only trouble is, I feel energized from her rubdown and I have got this little problem, I need help with,” I snickered and dropped my boxers.

That’s not a ‘little problem’ Lover,” Claire said starting the tub. “I know what to do with it,” she said taking her robe off...

After lunch with the gang, Claire and I decided to go to the workout center for a while, first telling the rest of them. It felt really good to work out again, especially the leg press. Afterwards I picked up Claire for a dozen reps, bringing her down for a kiss each time.

“Now, there’s a workout I never saw Jack LaLane do?” The voice of Sarah said causing chuckles all throughout the center. She had on a cover, but her ‘girls’ never looked so perky. Mom and K were right behind her as they walked directly to the Hot Spa. Kalista stuck her toe in the Cold Spa, but decided quickly to join the Moms.

I did one more rep of raising her above my head, and dropped her, putting my hands out and catching her. I threw her over my shoulder in a fireman’s carry, and I walked to the hot spa. I set her down; we had a red-hot kiss and got in, first removing our cover.

“Man oh Man - is my girl hot! Yowzer,” I said helping her in.

“‘Yowzer, is that a real word Charles?” Princess asked.

“If it was, there’d be a picture of either Annie, Sarah or my girl Claire, right next to it,” I replied.

“Can you believe that we’re playing in Wembley Stadium, tonight?” I said to my Cask. “The Original Wembley had the 1948 Olympics and World Cup Finals in it, while the new and improved Wembley, is the second largest stadium in Europe, only Barcelona Spain has a larger capacity. I am really jazzed about this,” I said.

“You also have the girl of your dreams in your arms, Charles,” mom said.

“That is so true, Mom – whatever did I do to deserve any of you?” I said ready to break into tears.

“Caring, Charles. You have always been caring when your Dad called to tell me he was leaving me you were right there,” Annie said.

“The same is true the afternoon I found out about John – you were so quick to have your arms around me and offer to take me in,” Sarah said breaking down a bit, but holding it together.

“Charles, I know I have said and did some dumb things, but Annie and Sarah are exactly right, you care about everybody. I heard what happened at the BBQ with your dad, and that day I felt even closer to you,” Kalista said bubbling a little.

“He cares so much about all of us, I sometimes feel bad about how jealous I get, when all he does is smile and speak his heart to everyone he meets, especially hot brunettes like Jo,” Claire said.

“Will you ever let that go, Claire?” I said.

She turned around, from sitting on my lap and said, “Probably not for a while, Lover – I want you and Sarah to make up. I heard you arguing when I was in the tub and it sounded like Mom left upset. You go over there to her and give her a great big kiss, OK?”

“Any ... limitations Sweetie?” I asked.

“No, not at all, Charles,” she said just as we’d rehearsed before we’d left the room today.

Sarah’s eyes started to sparkle as I strode to her. Mom took Kalista, and the three of them left, wrapping themselves in their towels.

I was very close to Sarah as I mouthed, “Ready?” and she bit her lip in anticipation of what was coming. I touched her lips with mine, as I touched the top of her breast with my right hand. She put her hand over mine as the kiss grew in scope quickly.

We were now exchanging tongues, feverishly, and my hand went from her breast to inside her bikini bottom first squeezing her butt really hard, then I moved my hand to inside the front of her bikini and I was very excited over this.

Before she’d left, Claire had told me to do whatever; but, I felt compelled to stop. I eased out of our massive kiss, removing my single finger and pulling back to being nose to nose with her. I kissed her nose, saying, “I love you, Sarah Rollins.” She quietly responded breathlessly, “I know.”

We both got out of the Spa, with me quickly putting a towel around my waist, as we walked together arm in arm, her leaning into me and sighing.

On our long flight back to the United States, I said, “Can you believe we had people paying to stand for over three hours of singing and dancing?”

Sarah responded, “Charles, with Michael singing, and the three of you dancing, the only thing missing were TV cameras to beam it all over the world.”

We all laughed as Sarah gave Michael a wink, causing him to smile back at her.

“But, still, there were very close to 100,000 people that first night?” I said.

“Yeah Charles – We each made about a half million, just the first night,” Michael said. “The other two nights each had just over 50,000 people, so all who wanted to see it, must have seen it.”

“SARAH,” I yelled.

“Yes, Charles – you want me to get hold of Kevin again?” Sarah said.

“How in the ... What?”

“You have a tell, Charles – on your face?”

“Really? Do I Claire?”

“Uh-huh, you do, honey,” she admitted.

“Anyway, I want to set up a BBC TV live world-wide feed to our wedding, including of course all of our talented guests. Could you get Kevin on the phone, please? We’ll cover his entire cost plus 15%, upfront, if necessary.”

“Sure thing, boss,” she said with a smile.

“Got him,” she said handing me the phone. “He’s on speaker, honey.”

“Kevin, Charles Newman – how’d you like to show a 15% profit on covering live, for about six hours, a concert and wedding ceremony?” I said.

“Is this ‘your’ wedding Charles?” Kevin inquired.

“Yes Sir, but we have got guests coming over to perform, beforehand?” I mused.

“Like who - for instance?” Kevin asked sounding only mildly interested.

“Oh, Alicia Keys, Usher, Kelly Clarkson, Sarah Bareilles, Maroon 5, Leanne Rimes, Blake Shelton, and Celine Dion! Have I listed enough, there are 26 acts in all - there will be a bit of dancing, maybe forty-five minutes to an hour, how’s that sound?” I said purposely underselling it.

“Holy Shit! Sorry, Charles – Sure we’ll be there, how many cameras would you like us to bring?” Kevin asked.

I did some quick calculating in my head, “All of them?”

“Wow, you don’t do anything half-assed do you, Charles?” he said.

“Nope, the whole ass, nothing less,” I quipped. My gang all laughed very loudly at that.

“That’ll cost around... $900,000, Charles?” he said sounding a little worried that he may have priced himself right out of a gig.

“Well, I don’t know Kevin, I’ll ... NO, I can’t mess with you, it’s a deal. Your costs plus a guaranteed 15% profit on top of that. My people will call your people, it’s on October 15th at the Ohio Stadium in Columbus Ohio – Sarah will give you the details, thanks for coming on board, bye?”

I handed the phone off to Sarah who’d started giggling as she and Kevin started working out the details.

Claire climbed back up into my lap as we kissed a little and then fell asleep for the rest of the flight.

As we got off the plane, I walked up to Sarah and asked, “Hey Baby, we got the Shoreham Hotel again?”

“Yeah, but three separate Suites this time, Lover?” she said.

“It sure gets me hot and hard when you call me Lover, Sweet-Lips,” I whispered back.

Claire caught up and said, “What are you two whispering about, anyway?”

As a joke, I said, “I was telling your mother that we needed a fourth bedroom, so she and I could go somewhere and ‘hook up,’ and not bother anyone.” Sarah hit me on the shoulder hard, blushing and saying, “I didn’t say any such thing, Claire?”

“Charles is so horny these days, Mom, maybe you two should ‘hook up.’” Claire said so casually it sounded real, but I turned to see a great big smile on her face.

Sarah was on the phone. I said, “She was joking, Sarah?”

“I am checking to see if we have a package from Columbus, Charles?” she answered, running her available hand through my hair – oooh that felt nice.

As we got in the waiting car, Sarah said, “Ken sent our ‘Secret Package’ and it’s waiting behind the counter at the Shoreham for us.”

“Wonderful,” I said.

“What’s the “Secret Package?” Michael asked.

“If I told you, it wouldn’t be a secret, Michael,” Sarah said. “You’ll find out before we leave New York, OK?”

“Charles, certainly you’ll tell me?” Michael turned and asked.

“Sorry – my lips are sealed,” I said.

“And such yummy lips they are, Honey,” Claire added, causing everyone in the vehicle to laugh pretty hard, Mom couldn’t hold back a couple of her snorts in agreement.


Michael reminded us of being at Carnegie Hall for a rehearsal at nine am in the morning, as we left the car, then he drove off to places unknown.

As we checked in at the Shoreham, we were handed two boxes that had Ken McArthur as the return addressee. After getting all of our stuff in our rooms, we all went into Claire and my suite to open the boxes as excited as we all were.

We sat in a circle on the king bed, with Claire sitting behind one box and Kalista standing and holding the other one. With my signal, they both broke open the boxes in front of them, Claire holding up a T-Shirt and K holding up a sweatshirt. They were both such a beautiful sky blue.

“Wow, the picture turned out wonderful, Sarah – You have got a real gift?” I said.

“Thank you, kind sir?” she said leaning over, giving me both a peck on the cheek and a great look at her barely covered ‘girls.’ She lingered and got a slap on the leg from Annie. She sat back down, giving me a wink.

I checked the back of the shirt, looking closely and finding no errors and declared, “Bitching.”

There was a dozen of each, so I picked up my phone and called Ken.

“Hey Charles, I suppose you have seen the product - best looking shirt with a full color picture on it I have ever seen, don’t you think?” he immediately asked.

“Absolutely, as pretty as any of the ladies in front of me, Ken. Any problems in the processing?” I asked.

“No, our source of the shirts guarantees washability, per instructions on the label. I sent you more than you asked for, figuring you’d find somebody to give them to. With the website ready to go, I can make this whole thing ‘hot’ in a matter of minutes,” Ken replied very confidently.

“I took one and wore it for a day – you wouldn’t believe how many people, kids and adults, both boys and girls, stopped me. They all wanted to know where to get them. I told them about the website, adding that they would get them the same way they could get your posters,” Ken added. “Should we add the website address to somewhere on the shirts?”

“Great Idea, Ken – the posters too,” I added. “Get one for your whole family, our treat and flip the switch Ken. See you in a week; bye!”

“We could sell a bunch of these ladies, nobody else has this quality. I guess I am starting on my second billion, starting today,” I said as humbly as I could make that sound.

They all laughed and applauded with Claire and K coming up on either side of me, like in the poster, and giving me a kiss. After they were done, Mom and Sarah did the same thing, eliciting giggles from my girls.

“Let’s go get something to eat, wearing our new t-shirts?” Kalista said as we all found a shirt our size and went to our rooms to change.

We all went to the street, hailing a cab, I asked to go to the cabbies favorite burger joint - he took us to a place half a mile away called Five Guys – Burgers and Fries.

As we left the cab, he waived off getting paid, and just smiled at me and said, “I am getting a shirt for everyone in my family, and I am telling the rest of cabbies about this as well, have a great time, the fries here are orgasmic, Charles.”

My ladies all heard him, giggled and we walked into the best smelling food place, ever. Everyone in the place greeted us, including the employees. We ordered and sat down and our food was brought to us. Some folks came up to us for autographs, some for pictures but everybody said they wanted a shirt.

We may have hit on an untapped market – families. The place was full of families and they all wanted to know how to get them. so Sarah, in her much too-tight t-shirt over a running bra said in a very breathy voice, “We have posters and these shirts, or sweatshirts to choose from - don’t you just love my t-shirt?”

I looked out and saw every man in the place feverishly shaking their heads.

“Our website is the place to buy them, for the entire family, only $9.99 per t-shirt or $10.99 for a sweatshirt,” Sarah added.

Talk about a walking billboard, Sarah sat down and took a bite of her bacon cheeseburger, going, “Mmmmmmm” and saying, “Charles this is so good – I have seen one of these Five Guys places in Columbus somewhere?”

We all enjoyed our lunch, saying goodbye to other folks as they were leaving. We waved to everyone as we left got a cab and went back to our hotel.

After a nap, I scooted over and started kissing my girl, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her up on top of me. This woke her up, of course, as we both got extremely excited, in this position. Her breasts were so beautiful, as I went for them with my hands. She took her hand, took my hardness, slipped herself over it and it felt so good.

We’re still finding out about each other, sexually, so it didn’t take long for us to consummate when we did something like this. After a couple of minutes, Claire got up and returned with a wet cloth, to clean me off – which she did often. This time when she was done, she leaned over and kissed me where she’d just cleaned, which caused me to get hard all over again.

I got up and started a shower, with her following me in...

#RING#

“Hello, this is Charles?”

“Open the door, Charles?” it sounded like Sarah.

I stood up, and went to the door, opened it and saw Sarah, in a robe. I told her to come in, I didn’t know where Claire was, but as I turned back to Sarah, she removed the robe and she was naked.

She locked the door, and led me to the bed, taking off my shirt for me and very quickly had me completely naked as well as completely erect.

She went down on her knees in front of me and I heard her say, “Is this all for me, Baby?”

“Yes, Sarah – it is...

“SARAH! You called me Sarah, just now Charles.” Claire said getting up off her knees, naked with her arms crossed.

“It – It was - was a dream, that’s all Claire.”

“So, you dreamed it was Sarah about to suck you off, and not me? From the reaction I see between your legs, I think I am right?” Claire said now tapping her foot causing everything to jiggle.

“Claire, it was the first dream I have had in a very long time. I don’t know what to say to you; maybe my subconscious wants Sarah that way, but my body is reacting to you, because you are my lover, only you,” I said.

“I am out of the mood, Charles, I have got to think about what you have just said to me, OK?” she said.

I went over and started getting dressed, and I said, “I am sorry I dreamed about your mother, it’s absolutely the first time ever that that has happened. I hope you can still love me as much as I love you, Claire-Bear.”

“Oh, you know I love you, Honey-buns?” I saw Claire walking towards me. We clinched, I firmed up, and she went to get dressed. I remember walking around on that long ago ‘Announcement BBQ’ when I was hard most of the day, especially after dancing with Sarah and Mom, and all I knew to do was to ‘wait it out.’

Boy - The things you learn in life!

Our cab trip to Carnegie Hall the next day was indeed a strong case of déjà vu. Pulling up to it gave me the chills just like the last time. We entered without an escort this time. Everyone we walked by said, “Good morning.” Most of the folks we encountered I’d recognized. I called them all by name, impressing them on our way to the stage where we danced before.

There was Michael and his musical melody makers; they were still unpacking their instruments and warming up. Shaking his hand, I casually and quietly asked what the people were paying to see us, this time.

“Charles, I took your comments to heart, regarding scarcity, with a total of 8,412 seats to fill for the three performances, I raised prices to $1,500 per ticket, originally announcing a single performance. It sold out in a week. I announced a second performance, raising the price to $2,500, and it sold out in 23 days - lastly, I decided to see what the traffic will bear, adding the third performance, setting the price at $5,000 a seat. It sold out in just over twelve weeks, so we got...”

“Just over $25 million in gross revenues, that deserves a ‘HOT DAMN’ doesn’t it, Michael?” I said raising my hand up to give him a high-five.

He was quick to respond, “Absotively, Posilutely – Charles.”

“Are we getting a bonus this year, Michael?”

Suddenly looking very serious, he said, “No, you are not getting a bonus this year, Charles – I am giving you, for my wedding present to you and your lovely fiancée, $5,000,000 to do with as you will. Bank it, spend it, give it away – whatever you and the soon to be Mrs. Newman want.”

I took a step and gave this talented multiple Grammy winning singer the biggest hug I could, pulling away and saying, “How about we completely change up the sets?” There was a moan from Michael as well as most of the musicians.

“I am kidding – We’ll use the Wembley Sets?” I laughed out loud.

“Sounds good Charles, anything special on the final night?” Michael asked.

“Yeah, one additional routine, ‘Saying Goodbye.’ We did it as an Encore Piece a while back – Can it be last?” I asked.

“It sure can, kiddo,” Michael said. “That’s a Waltz ... with Claire, correct?”

“Yup,” I said.

We looked over and saw the orchestra ready to go, and the ladies were all crying apparently having overheard most if not all of our conversation. They each went to Michael and gave him a wonderful hug with Annie and Sarah additionally giving him a kiss on the lips.

We started a complete run through - beginning with ‘Nice and Easy.’ It sounded so good, as the girls changed to their ballet slippers, as did I, for at least the first number. I got a kiss from each of my Cask as we readied for ‘I’m Not That Girl.’

My young ladies were in position, ready to go.

For a rehearsal, we have had better, but it did move along well. Claire may have had the events of last night on her mind. I hoped to allay her concerns when we get back to the hotel for our break before we come back for our first of our final three performances with Michael.

Back in our room, I sat Claire next to me ... and I held her for the longest time. She was quiet but she didn’t refuse my kisses. I lay her back and rolled on her, both squeezing her breasts and kissing her deeply at the same time. I heard her moaning and she was trembling to my touch.

I pulled my shirt over my head and quickly stripped myself completely naked, pressing my very firm erection against her, causing her to start to mumble, “Fuck Me, Charles – please fuck me?”

I reached under her dress, stripping off her pantyhose and her panties - and I entered her! This time I made only a little noise as she let loose a joyous shriek...


“Holy Shit, that was fucking incredible, Charles,” Claire said when we woke up later. “I felt tingles going through every part of my body, parts I didn’t even know I had. My hands, my arms, my legs all felt like I was being zapped with electricity. You are a truly fantastic lover – Lover.”

“My goodness, what a potty mouth. Such a pretty girl, with such a magnificent body that I want to just kiss all over, I never heard so many obscene words in a row, when we were making love last night, although I must admit that hearing them from you kept me big and hard all night – That’s why I started over again, and woke you up from being asleep,” I replied rolling over on top of her to find out if she wanted to do it one more time or not.

“Charles, we need to get up, go to the gym and get back to shower together - afterwards,” Claire said.

I jumped out of bed and put on a swimsuit and a Tour T-Shirt and grabbed a towel, all before my fiancée got completely out of bed.

“Those pills better be doing their job, because you certainly filled me up, - Ohh, well – bad news and good news, Charles.”

“What’s the bad news, Baby-Doll?” I said.

“My period started, like sometime in the last hour or so, I need to take a shower, and ‘pad up’ like you like to call it. The good news is that I am not pregnant, at least not this month.”

“Your periods are every 26 days, aren’t they?” I said.

“What, you keep track of my periods, Charles?” she said with a nervous giggle.

“Yeah, I have since you started them. I noticed with regularity that you got sassy, so I started avoiding anything remotely resembling a confrontation with you and usually, three days later, you were all smiles again. Now, being sexually active with each other, means we either refrain from sex for three days, or we plow through it, if you’ll excuse the metaphor?” I explained, causing us both to chuckle.

“Refrain from sex with my almost husband - for three whole days, Charles? I get antsy after six hours of being apart from you. You know everything, how do we do it during my period?”

“Take care of your immediate problem, dear – I’ll check it out online,” I said.

She grabbed a pair of panties and a pad and headed to the bathroom, while I got out my laptop.

She came out in her panties, went over to put a bra on and sat down next to me, pushing her magnificent mammaries up against me.

“So, Charles – what did you find out, is it safe?” she asked smiling sweetly at me with her hand on my leg, and a little giggle.

“Claire, the consensus is that there is nothing wrong or unsafe about having sex during your period. It’s a personal decision. That makes sense. It could be a little messy, for both you and me, but all we’d need to do is put a number of towels down to avoid leaving a stain on the sheets of the bed or the sofa, wherever it is we make love.”

“Are you asking me to make love on the sofa?” she said blushing very pink.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.