CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA - Cover

CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA

 

Chapter 53

Claire said, “I guess we’ll find out who wins the battle of the chesticles, won’t we, Mom?”

Sarah did a shake and said, “In sheer size, dear – there’s no comparison.”

They all laughed and snorted.

“All right let’s go ... Dammit! The stat site is down, I need to call Ken about this!”


“Oh,” Sarah said. “We got a request from Disney to make our posters available in the non-USA Parks. Without running it by anyone, I said to go ahead, but only in Japan. I figured we could find out how popular we are outside the USA.”

“That was a great idea, Momma-in-law-to-be. We can add in the other non-USA parks depending on how things go,” I said.

“K, when we’re finished, let’s see how you fit in the Mini-dress. I’m about to pop out of it,” Claire said.

“That would be a great new picture for when we get home. Asian girls are a large percentage of sales in their home countries,” Annie said.

I realized that too many of our pictures seemed old, so that means we need to replace them all when we get home. A nice head shot of everyone we needed to have.

“We should get matching dresses, that are really short and real low-cut, and repose that? Don’t you think so, Charles?” K said.

I thought that way back when it was originally posed but now it could maybe be considered sexual exploitation.

“Mom, would putting Kalista in a provocative dress be considered exploitation or maybe sexual harassment?” I asked.

“There was that 10-year-old girl on the cover of French Vogue last year, Charles – and it caused a firestorm for her and her parents. She wasn’t nearly as pretty as Kalista is so I would have her be covered from head to toe but maybe in something red or black but maybe tight enough to show off her curves a bit,” Annie remarked.

“She could try on my Black Mini-dress?” Claire mentioned. “Wait a minute, Charles, we’ll be right back?”

Annie and Sarah chuckled as the girls giggled, got up and went into the bathroom after Claire grabbed her dress.

Annie pulled me aside and asked, “Charles, I sensed that you were uncomfortable talking about you and Sarah on the bed; Is there something that hasn’t been said?”

“Yeah, Mom – I could have stopped her from climbing up on me, but she was so beautiful, and she felt so soft to the touch. I did slip my hands on her butt to grind up against her. And the release involved with having an orgasm felt so fantastic I know that when Claire and I first make love...”

“Charles, when that happens both Sarah and I can tell you there is nothing like it. What happened after you ... came?” mom asked.

“Well, Sarah asked if Claire and I had ever had a similar moment all the while she was rubbing the girls against me distracting me getting me harder than I’d ever been before - I just couldn’t keep it from happening Mom. I feel so bad. Sarah got up and took a shower while I walked in to wash out my boxers.”

“Did you see her naked through the shower curtain?” mom asked.

“No, only her silhouette, the curtain was semi-opaque. I want to apologize to both of you that it should have never happened,” I said.

“Did Sarah ever see you naked through all of this, Charles?” mom asked.

“No, she didn’t – I think she would have said something crass if she had,” I answered.

“Charles, that’s not fair at all! Did you like my silhouette or not?” Sarah asked.

“You are staggeringly beautiful, Sarah – dressed or undressed but, to be honest, if I’d been 18 and that had happened, I would have joined you in the shower, and showed you once and for all just how adult I have gotten,” I said with confidence.

“I guess that makes you the adulterer and me the adulteress?” Sarah said with a laugh. We all joined in as the girls came out.

“What’s so funny, you guys?” K asked.

Every part of my body went on high alert as I saw this 10-year-old come out of the bathroom, in this practically skin tight black dress, that, along with some makeup Claire put on her, made her look much, much older.

Her red hair was up off her face; her eyes and lips were abso-fricking-gorgeous, and she was holding up that dress ... quite well.

“See Kalista, I told you that Charles would go mute when he saw you like this.”

“My God,” was all I could say to the seductive looking 10-year-old in front of me. I moved to see her close up.

I felt a hand on my chest as Sarah said, “Whoa there, big fella, now isn’t the time, OK?”

I understood what she’d said but – Wow, Kalista is every bit as beautiful as any of the other women in this room right now; however, Sarah is right, so I leaned up against the pillows behind me and finally was able to form words as I said, “Sensational, Princess.”

“Do you need to take a cold shower, Charles?” Sarah asked quietly.

“Yeah - but it can wait,” I said, “Change back, I expect Ken will have things back up in a few minutes.”

They left and went back into the bathroom as Sarah said, “Sometimes, a cold shower might not do it Charles – You are aware of other methods to relieve the regular pressure you are feeling?”

I heard Annie say to her, “Go ahead and explain it to him, he desperately needs another method, Sarah?”

“Could I demonstra...”

“No, Sarah, just explain it for now - you are so wicked?” mom said with a snort.

“And you are his mother ... so there!” Sarah rejoined.

“Charles, are you aware of the term ‘masturbation?’ Sarah asked me.

“I know of the term, but I am not aware of ... what to do exactly?” I responded.

“OK, you take your pants off and you...”


“OK, we’re back - miss us?” Kalista interrupted.

“Look it up, Charles,” Sarah whispered to me.

We gathered back in our circle.

“You broads are crazy,” I said eliciting a slap from both of them while Claire and Kalista broke into giggles.

I picked up my laptop and said, “Pee break.”

Bringing back the horrible Australian accent from before, Mom said, “At last we see the true power that the female has over the male. All it takes is a look sometimes and the male is frozen in his tracks, unable to move, unable to speak, unable to...”

“Oh, be quiet Annie,” Sarah said.

Finding my voice again, while they all laughed at Moms remark, I said, “Thank you Sarah, you are in a solid 3rd place for that.”

Mom leaned in and crawled over to me and said, “Come here Lover!” and pulled my head into hers and she gave me quite the haunting kiss - separated and said, “Where am I now, Loverboy?”

Barely able to speak after that borderline incestuous moment, I said, “Second.”

““All I can seem to get from the site is our total poster count. Do any of you care about that?”

They looked ready to give me a beating, although four on one sounds like fun.

“Anyhow, at the moment there are approximately 316,000,000 people in the United States of America. We have sold enough posters for every one of them to have one. That has filled our bank account way up!”

The beating I had envisioned turned into a kissing contest, and I won!

“Speaking of bank accounts Charles, are we rich?” Kalista asked. “I have heard people say that we are, but I don’t really understand large amounts of money too awful much.”

“Kalista, come here?” I asked.

She came over and sat on my lap. She was slightly too big, but I got her in a comfortable place.

“Kalista, there are two kinds of rich. First, there’s having a lot of money, and we do - from poster sales, the Charles & Claire rights from the Athens Event and what I have inherited, I’m worth about $2.175 billion dollars, but money isn’t everything. We never will want for anything - clothes, food, vehicles, and hotel rooms.”

I was getting emotional, as I knew I would. Claire grabbed my available hand and I went on.

“The second kind of rich ... means abundant in other items, like love, health, and kindness. I have all of you that I love - to excess at times, but I do dearly and completely love you all.”

Mom and Sarah got up next to the girls as I went on.

“We’re all healthy, in good shape, unique in what we can and can’t do, and full of kindness. Despite some of the things I currently think about him, my father was my mentor for a long time. I watched him deal and I watched him express himself. He set an example of kindness. He rarely if ever - raised his voice to anyone in the house.”

“He treated Annie well which is how I know how to treat others. But, that all changed. He became introverted and anti-social and started staying at work until quite late at night telling us all that he had ‘work’ to do. For a while, I wondered if he was having an affair, but no woman would put up with the shit he gave my Annie ... Sorry, ladies!”

“That was when I switched over to spending all of my time with my Mother. Part of that came about from my twin sisters moving out to live together, leaving that big house for Annie and me to live in. At that point, I became responsible, because it wasn’t fair if she had done everything. I saw her love and kindness for me and everyone else. She too, never raised her voice except when one of us kids went out of our way to do something really stupid.”

Everybody laughed at that.

“Her kindness became my kindness when I met Claire; it was so very easy to be kind. Then I met you, Kalista, the ultimate kind seven-year-old and lastly, I met my Sarah, a ravishing woman, whose husband didn’t realize what he had, a diamond that simply needed to be polished, needing a little kindness and tenderness.”

“Now, I have all of you to care for, to care about and to give the kindness back that you all deserve.”

We were all in tears, as I went to each of my Cask and gave them a hug and a kiss.

Afterwards, I stopped and quickly explained who Charles Atlas was to Kalista.

After our performances in Vienna, Austria, we went on to Germany, where we performed in Munich, Frankfurt, Berlin, and Hamburg, having two sold-out performances in each and every city.

After two nights in the Czech Republic, performing in Prague, we found ourselves back in France, this time we’d be in Paris and Strasbourg. Kalista even asked, “Where in France was the Durmstrang Castle?”

For when we visit Scotland, I had extrapolated that Hogwarts was in the Southern Highlands. Durmstrang was in Bulgaria, and Beauxbaton Castle was likely in France, since it was mentioned they spoke French when in school.

We landed at the Le Bourget Airport, the same airport that Charles Lindbergh landed at the end of his historic flight, back in 1927.

Amazingly, his flight could be done in Michael’s newest jet in less than 12 hours, while ‘Lucky’ Lindy took 33.5 hours in his ‘flying gas can,’ as the media called the Spirit of St. Louis at the time. This shows how much technology has improved all of our lives.

We took a car to where we were staying, the Shangri-La Hotel, a beautiful and sparklingly clean place that has a breath-taking view of the Eiffel Tower. At least from Claire and my Premiere Room, it did.

We all got Premiere Rooms - Claire and I got a balcony, as well as a deep bathtub that could generate some memories - if I’m not careful! I really don’t want to have ‘that’ conversation with my child someday, when he or she asks where they were conceived. I’d rather tell them a bedroom somewhere, as opposed to a deep soaking tub, or a backyard Whirlpool Spa. Maybe a discussion with Annie and Sarah regarding where each of us kids were conceived, is in order – hmmmm?

After our usual post-airplane nap, we gathered up with the others to find an interesting place to eat. We got in a cab – I asked the cabbie to take us to his favorite restaurant in Paris, it worked before in Hawaii.

We ended up at Harry’s Bar, with a menu of eight items, along with California Wine, Draft Beer, Soft Drinks, and Espresso to choose from to wash it all down.

Annie and I both ordered a Club Sandwich, plus a beer for her; Claire got their Chief Salad, Kalista was the most ambitious of our group and ordered something called a Croque Madame, a toasted ham and Swiss cheese sandwich, served with a fried egg on top and a bit of Béchamel sauce poured over it. Sarah got an order of Chili con Carne, with a beer.

Fortunately, they had a selection of soda on hand, which is what the younger, more responsible persons there ordered. Kalista shared her Croque with whoever asked. She loved it and swore she’d find a recipe and make it back home for all of us.

The place also had a piano bar, but it didn’t open until ten pm. So, we would have to wait until after a performance some other time.

After our quite satisfying meal, I left a hefty tip to our server, Francois. I found out he wasn’t French, but he said it got him better tips – more power to you, Frankie.

We got a cab and went to the place we were performing, called the Salle Pleyel, a concert hall that holds 1,900 people, 1,750 facing us and an additional 150, who would sit behind us up off the ground. There was a nice large dance area for us.

We surprised Michael by showing up. He was busy, so we just puttered around for a bit walking around getting our bearings. Between numbers, I walked up and asked him what the people coming to our two performances here were paying to see us all, and he said 500 Euro, which is about $650 US, and he’d mentioned that both were sold out within a month of the tickets going on sale over eight months ago. I need to teach him the Rule of Limited Supply and Scarcity, which could have garnered him potentially double what he’s getting for the 1,900 seats.

“CHARLES,” I heard from up on stage – It was Michael, “Come on up.”

We three dancers, came up to the stage and saw his orchestra spread out, creating a lane of sorts cutting the 30 or so musicians into two groups.

“Charles, I thought that splitting them up would give you guys a place to arrive and leave from, during the evening. They have no downstage wings here,” he explained.

“Can I take a try at this, Michael – I promise I have done my homework on it?” I explained.

“Sure, Charles ... but, do it quickly, please?” Michael responded, with a grin.

I turned to face the orchestra and said, “OK, Hey guys, it’s back to school, all right? Keyboards and strings, not counting Alan, stay where you are, but form a V – a pizza slice, starting 15 feet to my left, and going upstage and farther left. Consider me that little plastic piece they put in the box to hold the pizza in place.”

In a matter of a few moments they formed the design I envisioned.

“OK, Brass and Woodwinds, same thing but to my right, horns in front. Yeah, that’s looking really good. Michael you were right, they’re trainable?” I said as Mark, the trombonist, made a rather rude sound with his instrument.

Everyone chuckled.

“Lastly, Alan and his piano, can someone, please help him move it? Directly in front of where I am standing; the rest of the percussion, guitar, and accordionist, behind him.”

I followed that with, “As soon as you are settled it, let’s hear the first ten measures of ‘Moondance’. Ready; on four, a one, a two, a one, two, three and...”

Nate, the drummer started, with the horns right behind.

“Well, It’s a marvelous night for a Moondance...” Michael started to sing as I found and took Claire and whispered ‘All I Do is Dream’ to her and we started that routine and it fit just fine, except we’d need to do it almost twice to cover the longer ‘Moondance’ music. We caught our usual groove and the horns were sounding great coming from a different place, as we danced and smiled at each other starting the routine over during the break. Michael came back in, and we started a series of Rock Turns, then started over again so Michael and the two of us were syncopated together. My fiancée and I went completely ad-lib, but she stayed with me as we ended it using the ‘Pearlfisher Tango’ ending, adding our trademark spins to the end.

Claire and I finished exactly when they stopped playing.

The next words I heard were, “Damn Charles – that was amazing,” Michael said coming out to us as everyone applauded, including everyone in the orchestra.

“Am I correct that that was a spur of the moment routine?” Michael added.

“That was ‘All I Do is Dream’ and part of the ‘Pearlfisher Tango,’ Michael,” Kalista said running up to Claire and giving her then me a big hug.

“Your dancing was flawless as usual, but how did you know to do what you did with the orchestra? They sounded twice as big a group as before,” Michael questioned.

“Well, Michael – Once again, it boiled down to a form of math, this place was originally built to hold 3,000 people then downsized to a scale for 2,400 seats, then downsized again to just over 1,900 seats and the side balconies helped to homogenize the sound distribution, functioning like louvres,” I said.

“Say What?”

“Most of what I just said is directly from the places’ website,” I said, causing Claire and I to laugh a bit, “I moved the orchestra, so we had a place upstage left and upstage right to come in and out from during the evening. I remembered the configuration from going to my brother Steven’s concerts, they did the same thing giving the strings and horns equal placement from the audience. He played Trombone - but not nearly as well as Mark does.”

“You are something else,” Michael said.

“I think so too, Michael,” Claire said as we embraced in a quite passionate kiss between the two of us.

I heard Michael say, “Oh My!”

We all left so Michael could get things together heading back to our hotel rooms. I wasn’t terribly tired, but I used it as an excuse to get under the covers with my girl, so we could make out for a while. She sure does kiss nice.

After our ‘working nap,’ we got up and I called the ladies and we went off to dinner this time staying in the hotel. Afterwards, I asked for a C-Cask meeting up in our room.

Everyone got settled, I had Claire and Kalista on either side of me and the Moms were entwined in each other’s arms as I started.

“First things first, we have some birthdays coming up,” I said.

“We do? Whose birthday is it, honey?” mom said garnering a laugh from us all.

“While we’re in Edinburgh, I’ll be turning 16, later on while in Dublin, my lovely fiancée turns 16 as well, for those of you who aren’t keeping a program. Do we want to do anything at all on the road, OR, I believe we’re touching down in Columbus on July 31st, only three weeks from now - we could wait until we’re home to celebrate?” I stated.

“LoverBoy,” Claire said, “Don’t you think we should at least acknowledge our birthdays to the audiences?” Her eyes were so very beautiful.

“That’s an excellent idea, but let’s not make too big of a deal about it - especially mine.” I reached over to my laptop and started a song.

“This song is called ‘Sixteen Candles,’ by the Crests. Would you like to make a routine to it and dance to it on your birthday, Sweetness?”

“I’m not the only one turning 16, so we can dance it at both birthdays all right?” Claire responded. We got up and danced to it for a bit, Kalista watched us as I glanced over to see Mom and Sarah starting to make out a little. Inspired a little, I pulled Claire up close and we started to make out as well, until...

“Wow, Charles – That was some kiss,” Kalista said breaking up both sets of lovers. I waited until I saw the ladies had recovered from their brief moment of passion, and then I separated from my girl. The second Claire sat down - Kalista got up and attached her lips to mine. The other three started to chuckle until I started to respond to this 10-year-old bottle of passion who was wrapping her legs around me and was starting to bite on my lips. That caused Claire to giggle and the Moms to gasp. When K was done, she let herself down and went back to where she was sitting as though nothing had ever happened.

Claire and K gave each other a high-five, as the appalled mothers both were horror-struck at the apparent cavalier way we all were acting. I gave Annie a wink as we all sat back down.

“Do you need to take a cold shower, Charles?” Kalista asked a bit too loud. “I could wash your back for you?”

“No – I’m good,” I responded licking K off my lips.

“Yes, you sure are?” Claire reacted, causing some giggles throughout the room.

“Was there something else, Charles?” Sarah asked hoping to change the tenor of the conversation.

“Yes, as a matter of fact, there was. I thought, since we were only three weeks from ending our Tour with Michael we should do something for him – anybody got an idea?” I asked.

“Charles, honey – I have an idea for Michael, but it would be my present too?” Sarah said quite seductively.

“Yeah right, Sarah,” I said shaking my head and blushing deeply at what she’d just offered.

“He’s a married man, Sarah,” Annie remarked.

“So was yours, Lover,” she said back to Annie.

Annie raised a hand, as if ready to slap Sarah. My future babe-in-law grabbed it and went for a deep kiss with Annie. We were all watching, enjoying this expression of love between these two, but Mom got embarrassed and pushed away, saying, “You are incorrigible, you know.”

“Yes – I – Am,” Sarah responded proudly smacking her lips.

Claire and Kalista giggled at their repartee until I cleared my throat and got their attention.

“So, do we want to buy him something, maybe?” I asked my Cask.

Suddenly the room got quiet.

“Oh, come on you guys, He’s been so good to us these past two years. Doesn’t anybody have a good idea?” I expressed.

“I have an idea, but I don’t know if it’s a good one or not?” Kalista said.

“Go ahead, Princess – tell us?” I inquired.

“A T-shirt...”

“What?” Claire interrupted.

“You didn’t let me finish! A T-shirt with all the cities we have been to. With both Tours on the back, and on the front could be something about the Tour also, maybe a picture of us all?” Kalista said now glaring back at Claire.

“That - is a great Idea, Super-K. Sarah, can you develop that while I find somebody online who can do it for us? Does anybody else want one; it’s cheaper to buy 10, or even 20.”

“HEY, everybody, I have an even better idea, sort of a piggyback idea. Kalista, you are not only the prettiest 10-year-old I know, but the smartest as well. Excuse me for a moment, ladies?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.