CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA - Cover

CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA

 

Chapter 51

“Let’s get back to the hotel everybody,” Annie said. “Michael, when do we leave for Russia?”

“In three days, we fly from here to Novosibirsk, Russia, about 2,950 miles, then on to Moscow, an additional 1,730-mile leg, after that to St. Petersburg, our final Russian stop,” Michael said.

“Good, I might just sleep for the next two days Michael,” I said.

Claire leaned in close and said, “Not without me, you won’t?”

The realization of the previous evening, hit me when I woke up. I had my arms around my gal and I couldn’t resist kissing her neck–it was right in front of me. As I lingered moving from place to place on her neck and shoulder, kissing everywhere I saw.

I felt her wake up.

“Yesterday you woke up as a millionaire, today you wake up a billionaire, how do you feel about that, Lover?” Claire giggled.

“The only difference I feel, is that I am more in love with you today than I was yesterday. Not as much as I’ll be tomorrow.” Her reaction to that - was to kiss me.

#RING#

“Hey Ken, what can I do for my future Bro-in-law?” I said with Claire climbing up on me, kissing my neck while I talked to her big brother.

“You called me last night telling me there would be a ‘big burst,’ well, there was! Every Golden Ticket has been purchased, the printers will need about a week, to print and mail them all,” Ken said.

“Hold on a minute?” I asked him.

I took this bombshell on me and raised her face to mine and gave her a great big sloppy kiss, then picked up the phone and said, “Thank you for calling with the news Ken, I am really thankful for all of your help in this. When we get home, we need to repose the Five-Faces Picture and print enough to hand out to everyone at the Wedding, as a parting gift. We want it pre-autographed.”

“That’s easy Charles–Is it a safe guess that my little sister is there with you?” he asked me.

I put the phone to Claire’s ear, mouthed ‘It’s Ken’ and she said, “Hey Bro, thank you – Isn’t Charles a Superstar; that’s what Michael called him?”

I heard Ken say, “He may just be, sis ... Oh, do you still want to get an additional print house, Charles? These guys have handled everything so far.”

“I want to drop the selling price to $4 per poster, or $70 for a 20 Pak, right AFTER they have sent out all outstanding ‘Golden Tickets’ orders. There will be a bonus in your paycheck this week, young man–You deserve every penny. I have to go, Claire is kissing me to death, bye.”

Ken said, “What a way to go,” just as I’d hung up.

Our days off were lots of fun; The second day; we went back to where the event was. We saw how beautiful it was during the day. Upon seeing who we were, officials allowed us access to the area, provided we touched nothing along the way.

“Charles, it’s so beautiful, how old is it?” Kalista asked.

“It was reconstructed after the fall of the tyrants Hipparchus and Hippias in the early 500s, around 1,500 years ago, girls. It was laid siege to over the years, particularly in 1687, when the Venetian armies of Morosini attacked, resulting in an explosion of the Parthenon, over there, which had been used as a Powder Magazine,” I explained.

“What’s a ‘Powder Magazine’ Charles?” Claire asked.

“Well, anywhere dry, usually inside, can be used to store gunpowder, explosives, and guns and bullets–that kind of stuff. It was called a ‘Powder Magazine,’ because most of the methods man used to kill others still involved black powder, or gunpowder. Nowadays, they have stronger and safer methods than gunpowder, such as Cordite,” I said. “Just watch any episode of MythBusters, they are always blowing shi ... stuff up!”

“That’s my guy, smart as a whip, can dance any dance he’s seen, and has a billion dollars in the bank,” Claire said too loud.

“Ssshh - Claire, don’t advertise that please? It makes me nervous, OK?” I asked. “That doesn’t count the Poster money, remember?”

“Sorry, Charles–I am just so proud of you from the other night,” Claire added.

“We all are, Claire,” Sarah added. “My son-in-law, Charles Newman. Your kids will lack for nothing, you two. Anybody hungry?”

“My stomach’s been growling for hours, Sarah,” Annie exclaimed.

“I can’t have any of my Cask go hungry, let’s go to lunch ... or dinner, whatever,” I said still a little ‘event hangover’ causing me to be unsure of the day or time.

After lunch, or was it supper, back at the hotel - I wanted to work out at the gym. Claire and I changed and went down and were welcomed by everyone, who was congratulating us on our Athens Event.

Claire and I stretched first, and then she started her arm curls using the free weights. She didn’t like the way the flab underneath her upper arms flapped, so I gave her some ‘easy to handle’ exercise. She liked the outfits she got to wear as much as anything else.

I went through my pull-downs, in front of my face and behind my head, some leg curls with resistance, and ending with the leg press machine.

I heard a voice, “Charles - help me, please?”

Claire had walked up to a dipping bar, so I got out of the leg press and went to help her. I picked her up by her hips and she grabbed the handles and she actually held herself up. I stood back and applauded as she glared at me and did five ... dips. Then I had to let her down, of course. She turned around and wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me, before I set her all the way down.

“Claire, would it be all right with you if I turned our extra bedroom into a weight room when we get back from this Tour?” I asked looking in the brown pools that are her eyes.

“Sure, good idea – Although...” She leaned in real close, “If we’re making love every hour, you won’t have time to work out after our personal and intimate workouts, will you?”

“I’m ready for the spa, how about you?” I asked instead of answering the hypothetical question I just got that got me firm.

We went over and stripped down to our suits, getting in the spa.

“Hey, none of that,” my mother’s voice said as we’d just started to begin making out.

This time their bushels were better hidden, but only for a few more moments, as the three of them were all in very attractive suits underneath. As they slipped into the spa, a couple of guys walked over and said, “Hi” to the ladies.

Mom quickly raised her ring finger saying, “We’re a married couple, but thanks for saying ‘Hi!’” She actually giggled.

Sarah and Kalista did as well - Mom looked around at everyone, “It’s just easier than all the games they play just to see how fast they can get into our pan...”

“Annie, are you crazy or something?” Sarah interrupted.

“Yeah, crazy in love, maybe?” she said looking at Sarah like she was a hot fudge Sundae.

“You L-Love me?” Sarah said, sounding incredulous.

“Duh,” Annie responded. “I have for a while, dear. It’s just so difficult after spending all those years with someone who didn’t really appreciate me like ... like you do.”

“I appreciate you too, Mom,” I felt it necessary to say.

“I know dear, but you have these young ladies to love. Now, I have Sarah.”

Mom got quiet, as we all looked at Sarah together.

“I love you too, Annie,” she said starting to cry. They hugged each other, which I must admit was a bit of a turn-on, but I was also so happy for them at this moment.

“Well, don’t wait anytime soon for Ohio to pass Same-Sex Marriage Legislations ladies?” I said.

“That’s OK with me honey,” mom said looking at Sarah.

“Same here, Loverboy,” Sarah responded looking at Annie and licking her lips deliciously.

Claire, Kalista, and I got up and left the Spa, leaving the Moms alone. We all dried off and put on our shirts and we walked back to our rooms. I invited Kalista to our room for a while.

Claire left to go to the bathroom and change for bed. I’d taken off my shirt, so my chest was exposed, and Kalista came up to me and said, “I never thanked you for working so hard at the Acropolis event, Daddy? May I give you a ‘Thank You’ kiss?”

Well, for a number of reasons, including calling me ‘Daddy,’ I put her on my lap and we started the most marvelous kiss. K was putting her hand on my face and playing with my hair a little, as we swapped tongues in each other’s mouths. She pushed me down on my back and started kissing me all over my face.

I could have sworn I heard Claire come out of the bathroom, but nothing had been said. I kept my eyes closed while K was working really hard, to get me real hard.

Suddenly I felt a third hand on me, opened my eyes and I saw Claire crawling up on the bed, in a t-shirt and panties. Before I could say anything to her, her lips smashed on mine and we quickly got into a erotically charged moment, with Kalista now rubbing her hands all over my lower chest at the same time Claire was kissing me.

I felt K’s lips on my nipple, using her tongue and sucking it like a baby, Claire moved down to the other one–If this is a dream, that’s too bad.

I’m only 15, so is Claire – but, K is 10, I have got to stop this, or our lives would be ‘really fucked up,’ to use another of my father’s favorite expressions.

I sat up, dislodging the girls.

“Kalista, you need to get to your room, please; I let things go too far,” I said trying hard not to sound too mad or harsh. I heard her whimper as she got up and left the room.

“CLAIRE!”

“What Charles?” she said quite demurely.

“What was that all about? You let her continue and you started up as well?”

“Well, you didn’t seem to be complaining, and I was willing to let her have some fun. You didn’t have to run her out like that?” Claire said.

“So, you were willing for all of us to just get naked and have a ‘threesome;’ you, your half-sister, and your fiancé?”

“It wasn’t going to go that far Charles, we were just having some harmless fun, sharing you a little. What’s the harm in that?” she asked.

“Look at my suit for a minute. See! That’s the harm in that. Her kissing me gave me a sizeable erection, and you climbed on board, like it didn’t matter to you - It matters to me, Claire!” I was unnerved, and shaking.

My emotions came over me and I started crying. Claire got back on her haunches and took off her t-shirt, exposing her breasts. I moved my eyes to hers and asked the obvious question.

“What the hell did you do that for, Claire? That solves nothing, put the shirt back on, please?” I turned around partially embarrassed for both her and me, and partially titillated over the fact that I’d seen her beautiful bare breasts again. She reached for her shirt and put it back on. Without turning around, she said, “Go ahead, if you need to take a cold shower - Charles, I’m sorry, I thought it would help somehow?”

Not knowing what to say, I took a pair of boxers and a sweat pant in with me, hoping things would calm down a little. When finished, I came back out ready for bed, got in, but I turned away from Claire.

I fell asleep.


We got up, and separately took showers, changing into our workout clothes, all with very little talking to each other. I grabbed the room card, about to leave - when I turned around, and sat back down on the bed. Claire, realizing that we had needed to talk this out, sat down next to me.

Speaking at practically the same exact moment, we said to each other, “I’m sorry,” which made us both laugh for a bit. I grabbed her hand, took it and kissed it, but held on to it and said, “I apologize for being so rude last night, I saw our ... lives together flashing before my eyes, like I’d been in an accident or something, and I over-reacted, a lot.”

“Charles, you are right, that was inappropriate of me. I need to apologize to you for taking that as far as I did. I thought all guys dreamed about sisters at the same time. I forgot to realize that you are not like any other guy, are you?” she said sporting a quirky grin on her face.

“Oh, to be completely honest, I have dreamed about it, about you and Kalista at the same time. I know better than to ruin the good thing I got going with my Claire-Bear. To be brutally honest, I have even dreamed about your Mother and you, and then, of course there’s Sarah and Annie at the same...”

“Charles, don’t say that out loud, please? It sounds both naughty and sexy at the same time, but all ‘I Do is Dream of You - the Whole Day through?’” she was looking so very edible.

I grabbed her and we kissed for a minute. I texted the masses that we were headed to the gym, and we left taking a towel with us.

********

On the plane to Novosibirsk, Russia, two days later, I asked K over to where I was sitting. I put her on my lap, with Claire moving to where K had been sitting.

“Yes, Charles?” she said tenuously.

“Are we good, kiddo?” I asked, “About three days ago - No harm–no foul?”

That made her laugh and she said, “Charles, I love you. That’s all, no more - no less. That’s all there was about that. I’m sorry if you have been avoiding me these past couple of days. I could tell you wanted to talk to me, but I was being a little petulant and I’m sorry about that. Did you and Claire make up?”

“Yeah, we’re good. Thanks - great word by the way,” I said giving her a high-five.

K left and Claire came over and crawled up on my lap smiling at me and said, “Is she OK?”

“Yeah, she’s doing fine - all is well,” I replied.

Claire leaned into me and we both fell asleep for a couple of hours.

We woke up as the plane was landing at the Novosibirsk International Airport. However, Michael came over to us, looking grim.

He said, “I just got off the phone, our venue fell through here, so I have told the crew to top off the tank, and we’re heading straight on to Moscow. I’m sorry, you guys.”

“There are no places between here and Moscow to perform, so get up and stretch your legs if you’d like. We have an additional flight of over 1,730 miles, a 7.5-hour flight plus a 5-hour time change, so we’ll see you all in 30 minutes.”

“Michael, I looked this plane up on the Internet, and it’s capable of going Mach .88 and I did the math, we could, at that speed get there in only 6.5 hours, quicker if the Jet Stream is accommodating,” I said.

Michael called his pilot back and I repeated my information to him personally. He expressed surprise in hearing it could go an additional 33 mph faster. After getting his navigator to bring the spec book back to where we were, he flipped it open and must have found what I’d said to be true, because he looked embarrassed.

I added, “You know sir, it might not be safe to fly that fast for that long.”

“Thank you for that, Mr. Newman ... but you and I both know I underestimated this plane and it’s not fair to be underestimated, is it?” he remarked with a chuckle.

“No, sir–It isn’t,” I said, “Call me Charles, please?”

As we shook hands, he added, “We can fly above the Jet-Stream and probably be there in just over 6 hours, wheels up to wheels down. We’re halfway filled with fuel, so fifteen minutes to wheels up. Thank you, Charles.”

He and his navigator headed back up to the cockpit, as Michael slapped me on the shoulder and said, “Nice job, Charles.”

I blushed as Claire came up to me and gave me a roundhouse of a kiss that startled everyone.

We were told to sit down and buckle up prior to takeoff. Claire and I separated our lips, sitting down.

We headed to Moscow, the largest city entirely on the European continent, and also the worlds 14th largest metropolitan area, where we had a couple of days to check out the city before we had our three performances there.

We all had jet lag for a solid day, before there was any walking around and shopping.

We went on to St. Petersburg, a much shorter flight and a much cleaner city then I’d been expecting.

From Russia, we flew on to Finland, with performances in both Espoo and Helsinki. We flew the 300 miles from Helsinki, and landed in Stockholm, Sweden.

We performed at an impressive facility called the Stockholm City Conference Center. Sweden easily has the most beautiful people of all the countries we have traveled to, so far. Blondes and Redheads as far as the eye can see. I believe I may have something of a redhead fetish – natural only.

My list of the ten prettiest Redheads would go something like this: (practically positive they are natural redheads – found some in IMDB)

10. Natalya Rudakova - Actress

Born: 02/14/1995 in Saint Petersburg, Russia

9. Julianne Moore - Actress

Born:12/3/1960 in Ft Bragg, North Carolina

8. Karen Gillan - Actress

Born: 11/28/1987 in Inverness, Scotland

7. Debra Messing - Actress

Born: 08/15/1968 in Brooklyn, New York

6. Liliana Mumy

Born: 04/16/1994 in Sacramento, California

5. Amy Adams

Born: 08/20/1974 in Vicenza, Veneto, Italy

4. (Tie)

Sarah M Rollins

Born: 07/17/1967 in Dayton, Ohio

Antoinette Moynihan

Born: 04/30/1970 in Springfield, Ohio

3.(Coloring her hair red since she was 6 years old)

Christina Rene Hendricks

Born: 05/03/1975 in Knoxville, Tennessee

2. Kalista McArthur

Born 10/15/2004 in Athens, Ohio

The Prettiest Redhead in my world is Claire Tiffany McArthur. She was born in Columbus, Ohio in 1999.

********

My morning gym routine has caused me to get what Claire is calling a ‘six-pack.’ Claire has taken her curves and has gotten a real firm tummy now causing her D-cups to be more impressive than ever. Kalista, although not as busty as Sarah or Claire, has officially out-busted Annie, who’s taking it well.

Mom had predicted this.

We found a Victoria’s Secret in Stockholm and got K some new duds. Of course the other ladies couldn’t resist each getting some new underwear, bikinis and a couple of dresses for when we get back to a warmer climate. I can’t wait to see all their new stuff. Due to our poster sales, ‘Money is not an Object!’

From Stockholm, we performed in Sweden’s second largest city, Gothenburg. It’s on the west coast of the country truly beautiful. We traveled from there to Oslo, Norway.

After landing at the airport, Sarah rented a Hummer to take us to our hotel, the Hotel Bristol. We got our usual three rooms. They had all the amenities we’d gotten used to, including something called a Turkish Bath.

I can’t wait to try that out.

We’re performing at the Rockefeller Music Center, in their largest facility, the Sentrum Scene, which holds about 1,800 people.

We checked in at the Bristol and got our luggage to the room. Annie suggested we get something to eat, so we went looking for the restaurant in the Hotel and stumbled upon the Bristol Grill, the premiere dining room in the Hotel.

A gorgeous brunette greeted us; she had hair down below her waist, with big beautiful blue eyes.

“Hello, my name is Liv, you are Charles & Claire, are you not?” she said.

I just looked at her, not even realizing she was talking to me.

“Charles, stop staring at Liv,” Kalista said, giggling.

“Oh, I’m sorry. You are very beautiful, Liv,” I barely got out before Claire slapped me on the back.

“Yes, we’re Charles & Claire, this is Kalista, this is her mother and this is my mother,” I said pretty sure I was blushing.

Liv seated us, with me between Claire and Sarah - I believe I was surrounded purposefully.

“She’s quite stunning, isn’t she, Charles?” Sarah asked.

“She’s OK, if you like brunettes, but you all know I prefer redheads,” I responded.

“Good answer,” Annie said causing chuckles all around.

“Charles, I was wondering what exactly attracted her to you anyway?” Claire asked.

“Well, can I speak freely or am I in danger, dependent on my response?” I cautiously asked my mealtime captors.

“Speak freely,” Sarah said giggling.

“Well, her long black hair caught my attention, because everyone else around here is either blonde or strawberry blonde. Her eyes are such a deep shade of blue; I was mesmerized for a moment. I am sorry if I said or did anything improper?” I said to them all.

We proceeded to order lunch, which was delicious. I had Liv bring me the house special, Reinsdrsteik. Claire had a taste but didn’t like it, K didn’t want to have a piece of Rudolph. Mom tried it and Sarah really enjoyed it. Every chance we get in a restaurant, we all order contrasting things so we can have a taste of four distinct meals, if at all possible.

We all headed back up to our rooms. After we got in our room, I asked Claire for a rubdown.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.