CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA - Cover

CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA

 

Chapter 49

By the time I looked it up, Claire had gone back into our room, Kalista was looking for a suit and the ladies went back to their room to change.

“Charles, I may need you to put some sunscreen on me, later?” Kalista said swishing her hips as she went into her bathroom. She knows how to turn me on!

I got up and saw my fiancée walking out of our bathroom, with a delicious red bikini on.

“Come on X Man, we want to get there before they leave for the day,” Claire said.

As quickly as I could, I grabbed a pair of trunks and ran into the bathroom and got them on. Coming back out with just the trunks on, I got whistled at by both Claire and Kalista.

“Kalista, how does your Daddy look now?” Claire said to her half-sister.

“Truly scrumptious,” K said causing them both to giggle loudly.

After getting some shorts on, to put over the trunks and a light shirt to wear outside, we all were waiting for Annie and Sarah, back in K’s room when there was a knock on the door.

I opened it to the most remarkable looking 40-somethings in the whole history of 40-somethings. Annie and Sarah had on matching tennies.

We all got up and walked together to the lobby where we got a shuttle to take us to the Hawaii Forest & Trail Headquarters. We got signed up, and bought some sunscreen and sunglasses. Besides us there were four other ladies, all wearing t-shirts over bikini tops, walking shorts and tennis shoes.

They limit the groups to 12 people, so I was kind of hoping nobody else would be there, I still am only 15-years-old, with 15-year-old hormones. Claire saw my eyes bug out a little, and quietly said, ‘Look, but don’t touch’ with a giggle.

The Tour provides you with a walking stick, warm wear, a daypack and rain ponchos. They suggested we get a hat for sun protection, so I went over to the display of hats, with Claire close beside me, and she helped me find the best hat to suit me. it was rather Indiana Jones-ish, but I didn’t mind.

As I walked by the other ladies, they all giggled at me and I smiled back at them. Claire jerked me along as we caught up.

Our guide announced, “Hello, I am Akahi – ‘Ola I ka wai a ka opua’ - that tells us ‘There is life in the rain.’ Please stay in at least pairs during the walking portion of this tour, there will be rocky and uneven terrain along the way, so watch your step. I see we have celebrities with us today, Aloha, Charles & Claire?”

“Aloha, Akahi,” We said together, which caused everybody to either chuckle, giggle or snort.

“First thing we should do is for everyone to introduce themselves to one another, we’ll be spending eight hours together, so friendliness and camaraderie are essential,” Akahi said.

I took the proverbial bull by the horn and said, “I am Charles Newman, from Columbus, Ohio.” (6ft2, red hair – been told I looked like a young Robert Redford)

“My name is Claire McArthur, I am from Columbus Ohio, and engaged to be married to Charles Newman.” (5ft7 in flats, red hair – looks like Jessica Chastain)

“My name is Annie and I am Charles’ mother, from Columbus, Ohio.” (5ft8 in flats, red hair – looks like an older, wiser Emma Stone)

“I am Kalista McArthur, half-sister of Claire and I am from Columbus, Ohio - I turn 10 in six days.” (5ft4 in flats, red hair – reminds me of a young Jessica Biel)

Everybody applauded at that.

“I am Sarah, Kalista’s Aunt and Claire’s mother, I am from Columbus, Ohio and the future mother-in-law of Charles Newman,” she said proudly. (5ft9 in flats, red hair – imagine Emma Watson, with big knockers)

“I’m Heather Storm, from Boston, Massachusetts.” (5ft5, long-haired blonde with blue eyes – reminded me of Natalie Portman)

“I am Amy Evans, from Boston, Massachusetts.” (5ft10, waist length brown hair and big brown eyes – looked like Kristen Bell)

“I’m Nancy Evans, Amy’s Mom - from Boston, Mass.” (5ft7, Annie’s age with short brown hair and brown eyes as well – she had the face of Jennifer Connelly)

“Aloha, I am Rose Wilson, from Denver, Colorado.” (5ft8, very short red hair with green eyes, the curviest of them – imagine Miley with big tits)

“Great - Thanks, now everybody, get into the ATV and we’ll head on out,” Akahi said.

We all got into something with the name Pinzgauer on the side, an all-terrain looking vehicle. It reminded me of those vehicles they used in the TV series MASH to haul the wounded to the camp.

I helped up all the ladies, and then got in after Claire. Since there were only nine of us, there was plenty of room, although Rose was sitting on my other side, occasionally bumping bare legs with me and smiling at me. I leaned into Claire who was by the window, putting my arm around her waist.

“Feeling guilty, Lover?” she said.

“No - a little?” I replied.

“Rose is awfully pretty, but she doesn’t have the girls I have,” Claire said.

“Ssshh, Claire - don’t be rude,” I said.

“Yeah, it’s too bad we aren’t crowded in here, or I could be on your lap right now,” Claire added.

“You are pretty competitive with other girls around you, aren’t you?” I said.

“So, Charles - how long have you and Claire been a couple?” Rose said to me.

“Since we were two months from turning 13 years old, Rose - now at the ripe old age of 15, we’re engaged to be married next October,” I answered.

“You are only 15, gosh - I would have guessed you were 18 or even 19?” Rose remarked.

“Nope,” Claire said, “He turned 15 on July 28nd and I did on July 22nd. How old are you, Rose?” I felt her grip tighten around my fingers.

“18 - I met Heather and Amy at CSU, Colorado State University, and we’re taking this trip together before we split up to places unknown after college.”

Over the next eight hours, we journeyed up the North Kona and Kohala coastlines over lava flows from Mauna Loa, Mauna Kea, and the Kohala Mountains.

From the shoreline we were able to see breaching humpback whales. We passed through the quaint plantation towns of Hawi and Kapaau, site of the life-size statue of King Kamehameha I. At the end of the road, we stopped, and passed through a locked gate, that Akahi had the key for, onto private property, and the real fun began, with a bumpy but short off-road drive in our Pinzgauer on an old cane road.

Having stepped out of the Pinzgauer, it felt as if we’d also stepped back into the early 1800’s, when, according to Akahi, plantation owners began construction of the Kohala Ditch Trail to bring much needed water to the sugar cane fields.

We all walked along the 1.5-mile loop trail and saw tunnels that had been blasted and carved from solid rock, walked over an aqueduct on two bridges, and learned the story of the tremendous effort it took to build an irrigation system stretching over 22 miles.

Akahi told us about the ancient Hawaiian history as well, visiting a former taro-farming site just off the path. Seven beautiful waterfalls graced the trail.

This is where we stopped and took a dip in the rock pool that had a series of waterfalls cascading down the sides, keeping the water level cool and refreshing. Claire and I stripped down to our suits and walked over to one of the waterfalls and just let it beat on us for a minute or so. I saw Sarah taking our picture.

Although the water was rather cool, it suddenly seemed the most romantic place I’d ever been with Claire. I grabbed her and we had a very nice, long kiss, under the waterfall. I saw Annie and Sarah walk around a rock and expected that they were motivated to do the same thing we had.

Kalista called me over.

“Charles - can you put some sunscreen on me please?” she asked.

Without hesitation, I went over to her and she handed it to me and I put it on all over where I saw skin, which titillated K a little.

“Thanks Dad,” she said demurely.

“Charles, how about your fiancée as well?” Claire asked which I did very slowly, with both of us enjoying it for much different reasons.

All the other girls, even Mrs. Evans asked me to apply some on each of them, causing a loud burst of laughter from them all.

I saw Annie and Sarah coming out from their ‘hideaway’ as they each asked for sunscreen as well. I did Mom first, using a rather languorous motion on her - she was dubious about my methods, so she laughed and had Sarah finish her ... upper body. I’d expected Sarah to have Mom apply hers and was surprised when I saw two magnificent E-breasts in front of my face and the words ‘do me’ coming from Sarah’s own lips.

Claire burst into laughter and motioned to me that it was all right with her, so I started on Sarah’s legs, which looked quite nice, then her partially exposed butt I did, trying not to get an erection during this.

Next I applied it on her back, which we enjoyed and finally her front was in front of me and I started on her shoulders and rubbed it in to everywhere I saw skin, and I saw skin everywhere.

Annie was partially hiding what I was doing, but Sarah was occasionally giggling as I applied it to the upper portion of her mostly exposed bosom. I accidently brushed my hand on her engorged nipple and she trembled whispering, ‘Do that again, please Charles,’ as Annie said ‘behave’ to both of us.

I asked the ladies, “Who wants to help me get some lotion on?” All of them, including Akahi raised their hands. I walked to Sarah, as the rest of them groaned in despair. While she was doing my back, I felt her hand dipping below the waistline of my trunks. A slap, and I heard Mom say, “I’ll finish you, honey!”

Finished with the task at hand, I gave her and Annie a quick kiss each, as I grabbed Claire for one last moment under the waterfall. She was so amazing - with her natural charms exuding sensuality from every pore. I helped her out of the pool of water and we dried off a little, put our traveling garments back on and took the drive back to the Trail Headquarters where we parted ways with the other ladies, who said they were coming to one of our Performances. We now had these cool walking sticks, which were rather interesting.


The shuttle was there, waiting to take us all to our hotels - where we dropped off Annie and Sarah, took K to her room - she looked very tired and Claire and I fell onto our beds falling asleep.

Claire and I woke up, and were a little sore from our all-day sojourn to the lushness of the flora, fauna, and mountains of the area. Since there wasn’t a big enough tub for us to lounge in and we still had our suits on, we stripped down and got in the luxurious shower. I let my beautiful girl decide how hot to get the water, I just wanted for it to beat on my back and my legs for a while.

I got in, and then put out my hand for Claire and she stepped in. The water felt so good on my back. Claire walked into my arms and we just held each other. I started a little rhythm, that moved her into the hot water, then me, and back again. At this point we’d become very close and were kissing each other quite passionately.

“I love you, Claire McArthur.”

“I love you, Charles Newman.”

We stayed in there until the hot water was gone, then got out and changed into eveningwear. Claire and I were both quite hungry, so we called the Moms and K and we all met in the lobby, to find a place to eat.

I asked our cabbie to take us to his favorite restaurant. Annie and Sarah gave me a look, but we found ourselves pulling up to a place called, Jackie Rey’s Ohana Grill. I paid the cabbie and sent him on his way.

This place was wonderful. The moment we walked in, the atmosphere and friendliness was very warming and most inviting. Our waitress was a woman of maybe fifty, who was very friendly and took care of us all.

We left very full and very satisfied. I saw our cabbie in his cab and went up to him.

“My mom called and told me you were done, so I should get my big butt back here to take you to your hotel,” he said.

“Your Mom ... was our waitress?” I gleaned.

“Yeah, I hope you enjoyed the food here. Whenever I’m off-shift I come here and eat,” he said with a gleam in his eye.

We got back to the hotel and I gave him two twenties, which he truly deserved.

Our performances in Hawaii were all big successes. Michael and I decided to keep the Set Lists, AsIs for the foreseeable future.

Things were getting back to normal between Michael and Sarah, although he seemed a little skittish about flirting too much, while Sarah never really comprehended the whole concept of ‘too much.’

My cell phone rang, and I got up to talk to Ken.

“Hey Out-Law,” I said.

“I have some disturbing news for you, Charles – Kind of a good news/bad news thing - are you sitting down?” he said.

I sat back down on the bed of my hotel room, laying back; the ladies were all in Kalista’s room.

“Yeah! You decide which to tell me first?” I said as even-tempered as possible.

“Your suspicions were right. Bridget is seeing someone else, and although I don’t have his name, I have pictures of him playing with the little girl. The PI said he heard him calling her ‘his little girl.’”

“Your father; Charles, there’s ... no easy way to say this, your father is dead!” he paused waiting for my reaction, but all I said was, “Go on?”

“He died of alcohol poisoning; no foul play; he just - drank himself to death. He was found with no ID on him, but the PI said he traced him and is absolutely positive that the man is, er ... was Charles Excelsior Newman Senior. I am terribly sorry you had to hear it this way, Charles,” Ken said sounding troubled.

“The good news is that the Golden Ticket system is humming along like a well-oiled machine; every day all 1,100 allotted tickets are sold by noon, Ohio time. By the way, your new spa ... is very comfortable,” he said.

I laughed and said, “I am glad you approve Ken, thank you for your time, what do I owe you for all the detective work?”

“Don’t worry about any of that right now, just give everyone a big hug from me OK—I’ll see ya when I see ya,” he said and hung up.

Dad’s gone.

My father’s ... dead.

I ... couldn’t seem to cry—that’s wrong, isn’t it?

I dropped my phone in my shirt pocket and walked in to where the ladies were and said, “What’s up, Ladies?”

“Who was on the phone, Sweetie?” Claire asked.

“Ken—just wanted to tell me that the Golden Ticket system was running well—there seems to be no slowing down, they’re all selling out every day so far,” I said doing my best to hide the gloom.

“That’s great Charles,” Sarah said.

“Mom, can I talk to you privately for a moment please?” I said.

“What is it, Charles?” she replied looking up at me.

“Privately ... Please?” I said a little more assertively.

“We have no secrets from each other anymore Charles—We have had this discussion. Go ahead and tell me in front of everyone—It’s all right?” she said.

“OK, but at least, everyone, please sit down?” I asked.

They did, although they were looking around at each other, wondering what could be so serious. I went to my mom, sat down next to her and took her hand.

“Dad is dead,” I said.

“What?” was her one-word response, looking around and grabbing for Sarah’s hand. Sarah got up and moved to her side.

I proceeded to tell them everything that Ken and the Private Investigators reports had reported. I looked into my mother’s eyes and she had the same problem I did - no tears.

When I mentioned that Bridget’s daughter wasn’t my half-sister after all, Claire and Kalista both cried.


The next morning was a travel day; we’re heading to Australia for 16 days, starting in Brisbane, which from Hawaii was pretty close to the maximum distance the new and improved plane could fly. Our pilot got up above the Jetstream and took a slower journey, which got us there in just under 14 hours.

The pilot told us that a commercial flight, in comparison, couldn’t land in Brisbane. He’d have to fly to Sydney, and then change planes to get to Brisbane. The flight could have been close to 18 hours and would have cost in the range of two thousand dollars per person.

We were chauffeured to the Oaks Casino Towers, a very nice looking place with views as good as anywhere we have been before. We were across the Brisbane River from where we were performing at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Center, only a 10-minute cab ride away. We got our new usual of two connecting rooms for Claire and me with the connecting room being Kalista’s. That’s Annie and Sarah’s way of looking out for us - letting K do the dirty work.

Annie and Sarah must be enjoying having a room to themselves - they’re not even on the same floor as us.

The flight did its usual discombobulating to my circadian rhythm - Claire and I went down for a nap.

There wasn’t an over-sized tub in this room, but the tub would fit one person on top of another just fine.

After the long nap, Claire and I felt the need to stretch our legs, so I texted everyone, after Claire showed me how to, to meet us in the Lobby dressed to eat and dance.

Claire put on her shimmy dress, I had on a shirt with no tie, and black slacks. Claire noticed I was finally growing some hair on my chest, so she had me unbutton my shirt one more button, even though I was a bit nervous at the thought. She does have a point that she’s always showing off her ‘chesticles’ and it was time for me to pay the piper, so to speak.

When we met everyone downstairs, I got hoots and whistles from my ladies, but it was all in good fun, so we left for the Jade Buddha Bar and Grill.

We first entered the restaurant, being greeted by a tall brunette girl, with the name tag Claire. She recognized us and took us to the best table in the house, where she handed us some menus.

A younger looking blonde girl came up to us and said, “Howdy, how y’all doin’ tonight?”

I said, “Wow, a gorgeous blonde from Georgia, waiting on us in an Asian Restaurant, in Brisbane, Australia—Who’da thought it could happen to Charles & Claire?”

“Now, How’d y’all know I was from Georgia? Most people guess Texas or Oklahoma?” she said. “By the way, my name is Daisy.”

Claire spoke, “We visited Disneyworld last year and one of our Tour Guides was from Georgia, and Charles remembered her accent the moment you opened your mouth, her name was Sandy.”

“Well, nice to meet y’all, would y’like to order an appetizer and maybe a drink from our world class bar for the ladies?” Daisy said never losing the electric smile on her face.

Annie replied, “I’d like a Harvey Wallbanger, on the rocks—with a lemon twist.”

Sarah added, “A pina colada—please.”

“Daisy, could you bring me and my girls three ‘virgin pina coladas,’ please? Oh, and a double order of chips with wasabi aioli please, as an appetizer?” I asked smiling up at her cute face with dimples and ringlets of blonde hair.

“Yessir, I can do that - Anything else ya want, Charles?” she said looking right at me, ignoring everyone else.

“That’s it for now, Daisy,” Kalista said, breaking the moment up.

Daisy left as I realized I’d been staring at her.

“You got four of us already Charles, there’s no room at the Inn for Daisy,” Sarah said causing a set of giggles to happen all around me.

We all looked over the menu as I said, “Sorry Claire, she has very pretty eyes and her blonde hair distracted me for a minute. Four is indeed enough, especially since I love you all so much.”

“Nice Save, Charles,” Kalista said with a giggle.

Daisy came back with our drinks and our appetizers.

We ordered dinner and had a wonderful time talking to everybody about everything.

After dinner, we went up to the Jade Lounge where a live DJ was setting up. I looked over at the Moms and they both squeezed their purses, telling me both the slippers and the music were both at hand.

We walked up, into a cheer, as the DJ waved me over to him.

“G’day, Charles & Claire, I am Andrew the DJ. I’ll play whatever you want—you are aces here. You look pretty good for a Seppo—What do you want to dance to?” The DJ said, the first time I’d heard a ‘real’ Australian accent.

“Do you have music from the musical GREASE?” I asked knowing Olivia Newton-John was regarded as a ‘saint’ here.

“Sure, how ‘bout ‘You are the One that I Want?’” Andrew suggested.

Claire clapped her hands as if her prayers were answered, she grabbed me and we went to the emptying dance floor as the music started. Sandy and Danny started to sing.

“I got chills.

They are multiplyin’.
And I am losin’ control.
‘Cause the power you are

supplyin’, it’s electrifyin’.

You better shape up,

‘cause I need a man
and my heart is set on you.
You better shape up;

you better understand
to my heart I must be true.”

Our ‘adult’ dance was well loved by all as they all were singing along.

When the second verse came along, Claire got a little over the top and pulled me into her close as we turned and danced as one person. The crowd cheered as we did our thing—finishing with our trademark spin.

We waved to everyone and went back to Andrew.

“That was spiffy, you two—take a break,” he said as we walked back to the table.

“That was different from before - wasn’t it?” Sarah said smirking.

“Yeah, but it was just as fun,” Claire said.

“So what, I am surrounded by blueys, here—aren’t I?” I said.

They all looked at me.

“That means redheads, you dolts—Don’t want to look like boofheads, do you?” I said enjoying the fact that I’d looked up some Australian slang back in Hawaii.

We danced to a few more numbers, including Kallie and I dancing to Katy Perry’s ‘Firework’ before we left for the night.

I was restless as I watched my fiancée facing away from me, and undressing. It was like a scene in a movie, as she first slowly removed her blouse.

I had on boxers, but I had reached inside and had hold of my hardness and watched her hands reach behind to unclasp her brassiere.

My hand was jerking on my fully hard mass, as I heard her say, “Do I need to put anything on before I get into bed?” she bent over and was dropping her panties to the floor.

The hell with my promise, she wants it as much as I do, so I said, “Come to bed, I think it’s time to make love, my beautiful girl.”

She turned to face me, and crawled into bed. She saw my hand, removed it and pulled my boxers all the way off me, and put her hand in its place.

“What do you want me to do, tell me exactly what to do, please?” she asked very slowly gripping and moving her hand up and down a few times.

“What is the status of your monthly cycle?” I asked.

“I am about 3 or 4 days from starting my period, so that means I am safe. Please, make love to me. I even have some of those Plan B pills that Sarah talked about when everyone screamed at each other.”

“If we are going to do this, you had better climb up on me, because I am really close to cumming!”

She let go of me long enough to raise herself up. She got hold of me again, and pointed me at her vaginal lips. I had dreamed of this with every woman in my Cask, but this time, it felt right and it was with my Claire.

“Go ahead at whatever pace you want,” I said, placing my hands directly on her lightly bouncing breasts.

Now that I was holding her up, she slipped past the head trying not to wake up Kalista with a howl of some kind. “Can you help?” she said softly.

I pulled her close enough to start a kiss, and after it had begun, I gripped her by her hips, pulling her down as I raised up – making our contact complete!

Our kiss kept her from saying anything, and the double sensation was a feeling that traveled from my feet to the top of my head.

I had cum inside her, it felt so wonderful, like nothing before it, and we broke our kiss, and asked, “How do you feel, different?”

“No, it feels perfect! I know that you will last longer the more we do it, so we had better disconnect, OK?”

I had room on the bed to my right, so I rolled that way, ending up on top of her. It worked!


The next day we all met up with Michael and his merry men at the Brisbane Convention Center. We went over the Set lists, keeping them AsIs for now. We told Michael of our visit to the Jade Lounge—He’d been there himself before.

He cut us loose. I wasn’t yet on Australian Standard Time, or whatever it’s called down here, so Claire and I went back to the hotel for a rest before tonight’s performance. The ladies decided to do some shopping, so we were dropped off.

We got in the elevator and Claire started giving me a kiss—I was practically asleep standing up. She took my hand and stuck it under her shirt.

I had her bare breast in my hand.

I started to remove it, but she held it in place with her own hand—and was starting to moan a bit.

“CLAIRE.” Give me my hand back please? I am too tired to enjoy this right now—I need to rest, please?” I insisted.

“OK, Charles—I just needed that so badly, my own hands haven’t been enough lately,” she said as the elevator got to our floor.

She opened our hotel room and walked me to the bed, where I fell on it. After a minute, she said, “Charles get in, it feels so toasty.”

I inexorably stripped down to my boxers and climbed in, snuggling up to her, and fell asleep.

I woke up very refreshed and marginally remembering the circumstances of how I ended up in bed. Claire was behind me lying on her stomach, breathing and sleeping soundly. I carefully got out, but noticed when I saw her—there was no shirt covering her back—All I saw was skin—Naked skin. Oh ... dear—Claire was topless at least, maybe even ... completely naked. I pulled the covers over her and got up to take a shower.

After coming out from my cold shower, I saw her sitting up on her side of the bed, with her beautiful and very bare back to me. She was putting on a shirt.

“Claire—were you naked when I crawled into bed earlier?” I asked with fear in my voice and lust in my heart.

“No, Charles. I had on panties—only panties. Are you mad at me?” she asked turning around, giving me a wonderfully beautiful dimpled smile, the same smile that broke my heart at that first cotillion.

“Not mad, but very worried? I know what we did was very special, but we really need to not turn every time in bed into a lovemaking session. I expected that doing it might keep us both from being so, so ... horny all the time,” I said.

“I’m sorry, but there are things we could do that aren’t penetrative,” Claire confessed.

“You are exactly right. We do need to discuss Kallie’s Birthday, which is in three days. Take a shower and change into Performance clothes why don’t you—We’ll discuss ideas completely dressed OK?”

“Sure, Lover. See you in a few,” Claire said as she got up to get some undies to change into.


Ten years old - That cute seven-year-old I met going to my first McArthur BBQ is now ten years old. She’s not your typical pre-teen, so ‘Hello Kitty’ is lame.

“So, Claire, has Kallie said anything to you about her birthday coming up; turning ten is a big deal - it was for me,” I said.

“Charles, it’s kind of a big deal to girls too—When I turned 10, I remember telling my mom that I wanted a boyfriend for my 10th birthday—I didn’t get one until I met you.”

“Well, getting her a boyfriend isn’t what I was thinking of. Flowers, candy, a new outfit ... give me an idea, please? I want this to be her most favorite birthday ever, we’ll be too busy her next birthday to plan much anything.”

“Charles, since her birthday is on our travel day from Brisbane to Sydney, why don’t we schedule some things to do in Sydney? Get out your Laptop, Lover—Google ‘things to do in Sydney?’” Claire suggested.

“Beautiful and Smart—two other reasons to love you,” I said looking down at her bosom. She raised a hand to slap at me, but I pulled her to me and started a soulful kiss.

There was a knock on our connecting door—I said, “Come in K.”

She walked in partially covering her eyes, but quickly realized we were fully dressed and only kissing.

“Hey guys, Whatcha doing?” she asked.

“Besides making out?” Claire responded.

“Puh-lease Claire—I have gotten used to you two making out everywhere I go. What I’d give for one whole day of Charles treating ‘me’ like a fiancée?” Kalista said, causing Claire and I to quickly glance at each other.

“Kalista, your 10th birthday is in three days, and we were discussing what to give you—How about ... that day you and I are the couple, with Claire being the ‘odd girl out?’ How does that sound to you, Kalista Rosemary?” I said with Claire beaming at my idea.

“You mean, you and I would spend the whole day together, as a couple?” Kalista asked with wonder in her eyes.

“Everything, but sleep together,” Claire said giving Kallie a look that meant business.

“It’s a deal,” Kalista said walking up to Claire and ready for a Pinkie Swear. The two of them performed it and Kalista gave me a big hug and then gave Claire a high five.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.