CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA - Cover

CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA

 

Chapter 47

About three hours later, we’d gone through our new routines, polishing them all up a bit—also going over every routine we’d won a trophy using. Some of those were quite fun, since we hadn’t performed them in such a long while.

“LUNCH!”

The three of us all came in to see a layout of food that was amazing; we had lasagna or meatloaf to choose from. Also, there were Pan-fried home-made French fries, which is a specialty of the ladies, and the usual Salad Bar, but it had more things to choose from than usual.

“Everything looks amazing Ladies—and so does the food,” I said getting a smile from Annie and Sarah and a roll of the eyes from Claire. Kalista giggled.

“We made enough Lasagna and Meatloaf so it would be the last meal we fix before we leave for Canada to start the International Tour,” Sarah explained.

“Excellent idea ladies, smart and beautiful—Charles Senior and John/Daniel certainly let you slip between their fingers, didn’t they?” I said.

“Well, you were providing some grease to that, Loverboy—but I don’t even remember what’s his face anymore. When I think of the man in my life—I only think of Charles,” Sarah said sizing me up a bit with her eyes.

“I agree with everything she said Charles, which scares me as much as anything, but to quote that wonderful song that Michael sings, ‘All I Do is Dream of You the Whole Night Through,’” Annie said looking at me, licking her lips as well.

“Dig in guys—Do you have anything planned for later Charles, going out dancing, maybe?” Sarah asked.

“I am kind of danced out for the day, but I did have an idea to go to the mall tomorrow around lunchtime, and maybe take down YouTube?” As I said that, the discussion immediately started on which song I had in mind to do that with.

Our late lunch was quite satisfying as I washed the dishes, with Claire and Kalista drying and putting them up. Mom and Sarah bundled up the leftovers.

“C-Cask Meeting—Poster sales.”

Everyone gathered quickly after eating and cleaning up. Going over the poster sales has become a ritual or sorts. I hadn’t done this since Las Vegas, so this should be quite good.

Claire got up next to me and saw the numbers and the graph, but I put my finger to her lips and said, “Shhh.”

She kissed my finger, which generated a chuckle, as I could see the other ladies ready to go.

“Two days before we start the International Something Special Tour. I will report the rank and the total poster count, OK?” I said.

“Yeah” “Sure” “Get on with it, already,” were coming from the peanut gallery—so I began.

“Number 20;”

1,419,256 Charles Open Collar

“Number 19;”

1,777,411 Charles in Blue Suit

“Number 18;”

2,001,555 Sarah and Charles

“Number 17;”

2,769,355 Annie and Sarah Kissing Charles

“Number 16;”

2,977,501 Kallie and Charles

“Number 15;”

3,555,377 Sarah ‘Marilyn’ pose

.

“Number 14;”

4,100,907 Charles and Claire

“Number 13;”

4,256,827 Annie and Charles

“Number 12;”

4,885,753 Annie, Sarah and Charles

“Number 11;”

5,000,355 Kalista in Green

“TOP TEN after a pee break.” I scooped up the laptop and took it with me.

On my way back I went into the kitchen asking, “Anybody want a bottled water?”

“Me,” they basically all said.

“OK ... Number 10;”

5,788,135 Claire in Mini-dress

“Number 9;”

5,888,883 Charles & Claire Dance Pose

“How about, after the ticket/wedding sales are complete, we replace all the pictures, not just repose?” I suggested.

They all loved the idea, with K wanting a braless picture when the time comes?

“Number 8;”

6,133,722 Annie and Sarah in yellow

“Number 7;”

6,578,611 Sarah Braless

“Number 6;”

6,777,456 Annie in Black

“Number 5;”

6,669,444 Annie in Pink

“Number 4;”

7,030,644 For Good Pose

“Number 3;”

7,359,731 Claire shimmy dress

“Number 2;”

7,799,666 Kalista in Blue

“The Number 1 selling Poster in the C-Cask Library is,”

8,190,704 Kalista in Red

Before I could announce the total, She got on my lap and pulled my mouth to hers

for a ‘Wild and Crazy’ kiss.

When I was unlocked from her, I announced “The Grand Total of over 100 million posters, likely comes from the fact that WDW is selling then. That represents Total Gross Sales, that if we split 5 ways, would be $5 billion dollars. We could stop right now and live off the interest for the rest of our lives, which would be a couple million a year.”

“By the way Claire, you haven’t worn the Black Mini-dress in a while. Does it still fit you?” I asked.

“Do I look fat to you, Lover,” she quickly came back with, glaring at me a little.

“As much as I’d like to help you ‘work off’ any weight you’d like to lose, I love you and I don’t want you to have an accident in that dress, so?” I pressed.

“You can tell me yourself later, when you help me put it on, Lover,” she suggested.

“Absotively—Posilutely,” I said to Annie and Sarah’s dismay, along with K’s expected giggle.

“Ladies, come take a look at this list of requests that we have gotten for the AP Tour after the wedding?” I asked.

Ken wrote a computer program for me that would let me plot all of the places that had been requesting to be on our after-wedding tour; we were calling the Absotively-Posilutely Tour; although, I was having second thoughts on that name.

The program was a combination, excel/htm page. I typed in a list of cities and states and the program would plot the shortest route between them. I’d been putting in the cities as the requests had been coming in, keeping the cities separate by state.

“Charles—What do all of the red dots mean?” Sarah asked.

“The red dots are the cities who want Charles & Claire. The green dots are the cities of at least 10,000 people that need to be traveled through to get to the red dots. Take a guess on how many cities have requested us so far?” I teased.

“Can you remove the green dots from the map for a moment?” Annie requested.

“Sure—There we go ... just the red dots,” I exclaimed.

“Wow, Charles—there are red dots in every single state, including Alaska and Hawaii,” Kalista noticed.

“Some of the dots look bigger than the other ones, Lover?” Claire realized.

“Those red dots represent a place ... I mean a city that wants us for more than one night—we have some requests for up to three nights,” I said.

“So, Charles—size matters?” Sarah said with a chuckle. Annie came up behind Sarah and chucked her on the back of the head, although lightly. They always kiss and make up every time this happens.

“So, Charles—how many different cities want you and the girls to come and dance for them?” Annie said, now with her arms around Sarah from behind and her chin nestled on Sarah’s shoulder.

“I checked it twice and it comes up as 1,017 different cities want us to come and perform. They all have or will get the requisite musical licenses from BMI and/or ASCAP and have our minimum expectations in hall size and ticket price expectations. 308 of them want us for two performances and 99 of them want us for three—so if we approved the list as is, it’s a little over 45 months on tour for a total of 1,201 performances—with absolute minimum sales of, are you ladies sitting down?—$9,007,500.”

“Charles,” Claire immediately said, “That means we’d be over 19 years old before we were off tour—As much as I love to dance and I know you do too—I think we should scale it back to a 24 month, two-year Tour, so we can start on all of those babies you want to have with me—don’t you?”

Now, that’s just playing dirty.

As Claire got up to come and give me a kiss, Mom broke into that Aussie accent again, saying, “Now Ladies, you shall now see how a female of the species confuses the male by baring her teeth in a ritual know as rutting, but this cannot begin until after the ceremony between the two of them.”

They all broke up laughing, as Claire and I were well into a delightful kiss that I felt throughout my entire body. After it was over, I went over to the laptop, pushed some keystrokes and said, “Two years, 626 performances in 443 cities, at least two in each state—adding in travel time and at least one day off every week. We could be available to go back to Nationals in three and a half years from right now.”

“Depending on the decision of the IOC and the WDC, to bring DanceSport to the Olympic games or not, we would be ready for that possibility as well, but we would need to get ourselves back to ballroom standard, which we have strongly deviated from.”

The girls liked the idea of getting back to Nationals—I could see it in their faces.

“Maybe, Dan ‘the Man’ Tannen may want to work at the Olympics, so having him along could help us Charles?” Sarah questioned.

SUNDAY

Waking up for the last time in our bed for about a year, caused Claire and I to enjoy each other’s company in bed. She always smells so good—it must be the shampoo she uses on that wonderful red hair that she has.

I was kissing her neck from behind and she was leaning back against me, trembling a little, causing my reaction, which got her going again. Good thing we had the door closed. We may have to get a music player to drown out our ‘sounds of passion’ or we may be getting a visit from a mother with an axe through the door.

After our squeals and moans, she got up, swishing her hips and getting a change of underwear from her dresser. She turned around and held up a matching set of bra and panties in fire-engine red and baby blue.

“Which pair do you like best, Lover?” she said quite demurely.

“The D-Cups in the middle—those are my favorites,” I said, but realized I may have been too precocious, so I quickly added, “My favorite color has always been red and what you have in your hand is exactly the color, I like best.”

She walked into the bathroom and I lay back on my pillow, threatening to fall asleep again.

Only a couple minutes later I heard her voice say, “What do you think of this outfit, Charles?”

Figuring she had on a new outfit I hadn’t seen, I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful, completely naked 15-year-old EVER.

Red hair to her elbows, Brown eyes that sparkle all of the time, lips that constantly call me to her, a cute slightly upturned nose—a killer rack—An equally nice butt and her legs, which have captivated me since we first met.

While I’d been looking, no—ogling her, she did that slow turn around and I saw her luxurious back and her butt.

I was no longer in control of myself and I walked up to her, put my arms around her and my hands on her bare butt cheeks, pulling her up against me, making her feel what she does to me. I heard a deep moan from her as she leaned into me and held me as close as I was holding her.

“YOU GUYS COMING OUT, ANYTIME SOON?” We heard from the other side of the doorway. It was Kalista, sent to browbeat us, apparently.

“We will be out in fifteen, Princess,” I responded.

Claire had me completely naked, and I said, “Maybe twenty.”

Thirty minutes later we were (separately) showered and changed, Claire having taken her morning pill.

As we glided downstairs together, Kalista asked, “What took you guys so long?”

“Ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies,” I said, “As the Irish playwright Oliver Goldsmith once said.”

That generated a chuckle from Annie and Sarah, who were fixing a big breakfast for the five of us; scrambled eggs, toast, waffles, bacon and hash browns—along with a fruit plate we could pick from, including Claire’s melons.

Forty-five minutes later we were all done and sitting around in the living room.

“Any dancing today?” Sarah asked, with Annie behind her rubbing her back.

“I don’t think so?” I said. “We have a busy schedule, starting tomorrow, so maybe a little bit of dancing later, but right now I feel the ‘Call of the Spa,’ maybe even suits optional—how does that sound to you all?”

I looked around—saw Kalista grinning—Mom snorting, but thinking about it—Sarah ready to start removing her clothing on the spot. I looked at Claire and her eyes made my mouth dry. We clinched each other and kissed quite emotionally for about a minute.

We broke apart and were both breathing hard.

I turned to Annie and said, “Mom, I know we’re only 15¼, but why don’t we find a big parking lot and Claire and I could start to learn how to drive from our beautiful mothers,” I said.

“OK, but I gotta know your thought process that went from making out with your fiancée to talking about driving?” Annie said with a sinister smile and a snort.

“All right, I was kissing her and thinking about when we could go off somewhere together without needing anybody else; then the realization that we needed to be licensed drivers; then I remembered that back when I was looking up how young we could get married, I came across Ohio’s Graduated Driving Program that said you can get a temporary permit at 15½; so I calculated that Claire and I turned 15½ in Mid-January, so there.”

“Never mind the spa right now—Change for dancing,” I said. “We’re going to the mall, to dance and drive—hurry!”

“We taking down YouTube today, Lover?” Claire stopped and asked.

“Damn right we are, Sweet-Rack,” I said, realizing that I just said that out loud in front of the mothers. Claire went up the stairs as I felt two sets of eyes burning into the back of my head.

Instead of turning around to find out if they were mad, upset or laughing, I just walked up to my room, knocking first.

I walked in and she was back in only her bra and panty again.

She started to put on her dance clothes right in front of me, including her dance panties. She looked right into my eyes and said, “Hurry up Lover—The Rack’s out of the bag, so to speak.”

Laughing, I stripped to my boxers and went to the closet and put on a dance shirt and black pants and was ready to go and we walked out together.

“Which song are we using, Lover?” Claire asked.

“‘Eso Beso,’ Sweetness,” I said.

We got to the mall and the lot was practically empty, so Annie put me through my paces, showing me all of the important stuff to know before you put the key in the ignition.

In a little bit, I was actually driving the Suburban, only fifty feet at a time, with Annie giving me turns and instructions. After we were done, I noticed it was time to go inside. As we walked in, I turned to Claire and said, “Next time, it’s you driving, OK?”

“Anywhere I need to go, you’ll be there, I am not worried?” she said giving me a kiss.

“K and Claire—OK if I change it up, to having you dance something else?” I decided.

They both said ‘No problem’ as I started to tear up a little. Claire stopped and looked me directly in the eyes for a moment.

“Kalista, Charles wants us to dance to Celine’s ‘Alone’ instead, don’t you Lover?” Claire said seeing inside my soul once again.

They changed into the ballet slippers as I held my fiancées shoulder for her, “‘You Raise Me Up’ after that, all right?”

“I knew that too, Charles,” she said, with her eyes sparkling in front of me.

“IT’S CHARLES & CLAIRE!”

We heard it in front of us, generating a large cheer and Dave the DJ came up to us with a great big smile on his face.

Dave said, “Hey guys, you wouldn’t believe how many people have been showing up starting real early this morning. Everybody knows you start your International Tour on Monday. We have a news van outside, ready to go live, just in case you two showed up.”

I patted him on the back and said, “Can we do a couple of dances today, Dave?”

“All day long, if you want Mr. Newman,” he said.

“I told you that you could call me Charles, didn’t I?” I mentioned.

“There was a news story saying how you are the sole heir of over one hundred million dollars in inheritance—that deserves being called Mister, in my book,” Dave said looking ready to break into tears.

The girls were ready, with Sarah and Annie giving them each a little touch-up, I walked over to the same young lady who was here before.

“Shelly Burgess here, Mr. Newman, we thought you might just show up here to show off a new dance or two—we will be live, nationally, in ... five minutes, is that all right?” she asked.

“Wonderful, Shelly, we have an announcement, then about eight minutes for two dances, is that OK?” I asked, giving her a smile.

“Sure, oh, four minutes,” she said, putting her hand to her ear.

“Thank you—four,” I said to her, making her smile.

“OK ladies, this is it. First will be the announcement, then ‘Alone,’ then ‘You Raise Me Up.’ Celine and Mr. Groban should like what we have done with their songs,” I said.

Shelley announced, “Ladies and gentlemen, we’re here inside the Columbus Mall, waiting for Charles & Claire to show us two brand new dance routines.”

“Mr. Newman, there has been a news story break that you inherited over $175,000,000, is that true?”

I replied calmly, “Well, it’s closer to $177,000,000, but it’s mostly stock and stuff like that.”

“Thank you, Mr. Newman—You have an announcement for the country today?” Shelley asked.

I answered, “Yes I do—Tomorrow, Monday, Charles & Claire, along with the Sparkling Kalista, are leaving on a one-year tour of the world, performing alongside Michael Bublé, visiting sixty-two different locations for a total of one hundred and ten performances, starting in New Brunswick, Canada and ending up in London, England. There is a chance for a couple of surprises along the way.”

“After we’re through with that Tour, this beautiful redhead next to me, Claire McArthur will become Claire Newman, next October 15th at Ohio Stadium, only 15 miles north of us.”

There was a great big cheer for Ohio Stadium.

“Starting tomorrow, at our website ... when you order a complete set of our 20 posters, you will receive a Golden Ticket, which will admit you to the stadium, starting at ten am that October morning. We want a full stadium, we have 110,000 tickets to sell and if we do, we’d break the stadium record. We will have some surprise guests to perform for you, we will dance a little ourselves and then I finally get to say, ‘I DO’ to this wonderful and marvelous woman next to me.”

“Now, everyone needs to get out your cellphones and watch Claire and Kalista dance to Celine Dion’s version of ‘Alone.’” I finished.

The girls had gotten into position and the cameraman backed up and was ready. I nodded to Dave the DJ as the haunting music started.

There must have been a thousand people there as my girls moved effortlessly across the stage ... all recording these stunning young ladies dance their heavily balletic routine, including some Cabrioles, Entrechats along with their marvelous Pirouettes. They did have a number of side-by-side dance moments as well, which were as lovely and as perfectly synchronized as ever.

Their ‘competitive moments’ in this were quite startling—I had very little input into this, wanting them to create this without me, so they could bond and become as close as possible. When the number was over, the crowd applauded, whistled, cheered, and cried—as the girls bowed directly to the cameraman.

Kalista left the stage, I took Claire by the hand and we kissed.

I heard the other music start, and we began our Waltz together, using a very traditional style, which had taken us some work—but it paid off as we danced in a very close closed position all around the perimeter of the raised platform, first to the beautifully orchestrated instrumental beginning, then as Mr. Groban sang this truly wonderful piece of music.

We turned to the middle of the raised stage as Claire and I had some flourishes that we’d never done in front of anyone before—but they were perfect. The crowd and the noise left me as it felt so eerily similar to that marvelous first Competition when Mom played ‘Sunrise Sunset’ for the two of us.

The break, or the instrumental portion between verses, had one of our moments and we did our spins together, which had become our ‘trademark,’ using only a single arm hold as we did them; at the end I pulled her into me and we finished—and kissed each other, more than we had in a public setting before.

The crowd made a most magnificent sound as we bowed to each other, to the crowd—and to the camera.

“IT’S DOWN—YOUTUBE is DOWN,” was screamed throughout the crowd.

I picked up Claire and swung her around a couple of times, Kalista came out and I did the same with her. I nodded to Shelley who was starting her ‘standup.’

Looking directly into her camera and filling with emotion herself, “Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls all across the United States of America—You should have been here. The electricity was apparent as less than one minute after Charles & Claire were finished dancing—the mighty YouTube had fallen.”

“You heard Charles tell you how to get their posters and a ticket to see these two, the Best Dancers in America. They proudly come from Columbus, Ohio, and they are getting married next October 15th—go to their website and buy their posters, or buy them all and you will receive a Golden Ticket to the ‘Wedding Event’ of the 21st Century. I am Shelly Burgess—Goodbye for WSYX-TV.”

Both of the WSYX people came up to us, hugged each of the girls and I got a kiss on the cheek. Sarah pulled out pens for each of us as we sat on the edge of the stage signing autographs for every person there who wanted one, including Shelly and her cameraman.

Never have I been as satisfied after a dance as I was at that moment. With a sore hand, Claire and I walked together back to the car, looking forward to some leftovers and maybe a couple’s massage.

With the knowledge of our wealth out, I began to consider getting a security guard or at the very least, become much more aware of those around us.

This next Tour is gonna be ... so bitchin’


“The Honeymoon Tour!” I blurted out loud, coming out of a dream that I didn’t remember clearly.

Claire woke up releasing her hold on my slight erection and said, “What?”

“The name of our Tour - instead of the Absotively-Posilutely Tour, we’ll call it ‘The Honeymoon Tour,’” I said repeating myself.

“That’s nice dear, come back to sleep,” Claire said pulling me closer.

I pulled my covers back up and got in behind her and nuzzled a bit.

“Is my fiancé feeling frisky this morning?” Claire said turning towards me and breaking out into one of her marvelous smiles.

“I guess, but still ... all we can do is kiss?” I asserted.

“Kissing is Fun, So Have Fun Kissing,” Claire said laughing at her own play on words.

“We usually do, Sweet Rack - we usually do,” I said as I rolled over on top of her, kissing her all over her face, causing her to giggle.

She grabbed me at the waist and rolled back over on top of me ... with our lips still connected. She started to run her hands up and down my chest, with the results of her rubbing hands, making a full erection under the covers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.