CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA - Cover

CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA

 

Chapter 46

We laughed all the way down to the kitchen. I pulled the chair out for Claire and we went about our business. I made her a salad and brought it to her, then made us each a cheeseburger and grabbed some chips and took it to the table. Lastly I poured us a couple glasses of water and realized I was the only person moving at all. The ladies seemed perplexed over Claire’s ‘ensemble,’ but nobody actually said anything.

Claire looked up and said, “Are Charles and I the only ones having lunch today? I am hungry—that workout we had Charles, oohh, got me so hungry?”

I saw a gleam in her eyes—she was having a blast taunting the rest of the ladies, just waiting for the next thing to respond to.

The rest of the ladies gathered up their selections and eventually joined us at the dinner table. They were all glancing at Claire and me, trying to determine something?

Kalista said, “Yeah, Claire—That dancing was quite the workout, wasn’t it?”

“Oh, yeah K—that too.” Claire gave me a kiss and then took a bite of her cheeseburger. “Yummy, this tastes almost as good as Charles does?”

Things got ... really quiet again. All you could hear was Claire taking a bite of her cheeseburger and loving it.

“So, Charles,” Sarah said. “What we talked about earlier? Have things stayed the same or gotten any better?”

Having been caught with food in my mouth I said, “Muth bettir.”

Everybody—including my fiancée, laughed at that and the meal continued on without any further consternation or conversation.

I asked, “Ready to learn some new dances, girls?”

“Sure,” They giggled—and jiggled.

“First thing, you will need ballet slippers! I have got a new dance for just the two of you,” I said looking over at them. They went up to their rooms and got their slippers. K came right back, but Claire took a minute and came back with a bra on and a tighter t-shirt than before.

Claire said, “Charles, I am not about to give myself two black eyes by letting the girls ‘fly free,’” causing both Sarah and Annie to both cough, laugh and snort for a moment. Kalista giggled, as usual.

I’d bummed some music and gave it to Annie to put in the player, the first song that came up was the Disco Hit, ‘I Will Survive’ and I took Claire and gave her a crash course in Disco dancing. I’d looked it up last night and poured over it, so my head was full of steps.

Since there’s a lot of spinning in this genre, the first thing we went through was side-by-side spins, which of course Claire nailed, while I failed.

“Charles,” Kalista said getting up, “Why not let Claire and I do it together? We could do the whole dance side by side, like a competition within the song, she could do it—I could it, then we do it together?”

“Fabulous idea, Princess—let me get a disco routine from YouTube and you can work from that.”

So, I found a couple of videos for them to look at, as the song was playing in the background—the girls were having a blast deciding which moves to use. I saw K do a double spot spin to my amazement. Claire, not to be out done, performed a triple dance spin, to which we all applauded.

They got back to it and over the course of almost thirty minutes put together a very energetic routine.

“Girls, if you were in matching outfits, short, sexy and sassy; that dance would be even hotter than it just was,” I said.

They both screamed at that idea and we looked for some clothes online and after about ten minutes, the girls were satisfied and the order was placed ... it would get here in three days.

Getting back to dancing, we worked out routines to Louis Armstrong’s version of ‘It’s Been a Long, Long Time,’ the Space Kelly version of ‘Claire,’ Katy Perry’s ‘Firework,’ ‘The Prayer’ with Josh Groban and Charlotte Church and Katy Perry’s hit ‘Pearl.’

We will have a surprise or two for Mister Bublé when we meet back up.

The next day we all chillaxed, not wanting to overdo. I had to explain that word to Kalista, and she was quick to agree.

Claire seemed a bit less ‘hot to trot’ today and was constantly apologizing for yesterday. ‘We’ seemed all right again.

“C-Cask Meeting,” was heard from downstairs—it sounded like Kalista?

We all gathered around and Kalista took a deep breath and started.

“I need some new ‘intimate things,’ and I need someone to take me to the store to get them. Most of my ‘things’ won’t fit any more.” She blushed a little.

Claire said, “Ooooh, so my little sister has finally gotten bigger boobies, has she?”

Princess blushed a little and said, “U-huh.”

Claire went up to her and hugged her and said, “Who’s going with us?”

Sarah got up and grabbed some keys and said, “Come on ladies, I could use something new to catch Charles eyes. He never looks at me anymore, does he, Claire?”

Claire arched her back a little and said, “If you got ‘em, flaunt ‘em.” That caused them all to head on out, leaving Mom and me alone.

“Charles,” she asked, “What was that conversation with Sarah you had the other day? Was it about Claire?”

“Yeah, it was.”

“Well?”

“Well, it seems that Claire had a possible side effect to her first couple of days on the Pill.”

“And?”

“And, as of this morning all seems ... well. I talked to Claire—then Sarah—then Claire again.”

“Are you going to tell me any of the details about this, Charles?” she asked, now with crossed arms.

“Do you really need to know, Mom? It was difficult enough to have the conversation I had with them, if I have to go over all of that again I will, but the important part is, that Claire is over being ‘Horny’ all of the time.”

I got up and started up to my room as Mom said, “Get back here, bozo. You drop the H-bomb and leave?”

I sat back down and explained all that had happened between Claire and I, well most of what happened and she chuckled a bit and put her hand on my knee and said, “Charles, that discussion will happen over and over, until your honeymoon. Be Prepared ... Eagle Scout.”

“Speaking of being prepared, do you want to spa, beautiful? I haven’t had any alone time with my ‘Hot Mama’ in a while – suits optional, if you’d like.”

“Ohhh, you said that waaay too smoothly, kiddo—I will meet you in the spa, honey,” Annie said with a grin.

A couple minutes later, I was already in the spa when my mama came down the stairs in a beautiful bikini. I whistled and she stopped and turned around to model it—It was a cheeky cut, I recognized it from the Victoria’s Secret catalogue. How many fifteen-year-old boys can say that with a straight face?

She walked towards me and stepped into the spa, stopping with her butt cheeks right in front of my face, as she said, “How does it look Charles? Is my butt still the tightest butt of your harem?”

“Only one way to be sure Mom, if it’s OK with you?” I said with a bit of nervousness in my voice.

“Go ahead Charles—I trust you.”

I placed my hands on her cheeks, yeah—those cheeks. I heard a gasp of air from her as I shook her cheeks to see if there was any jiggle—there wasn’t.

“A perfect 10—that’s my mama,” I said.

She sat down on my lap and leaned back.

“That was kind of ... fun Charles. Anytime you want to check out my butt jiggle, just ask honey-bun.” She giggled and took both of my hands and put them on her belly.

“So, are you two being responsible?”

“Yeah, mom. She seems better today, although I am certain the problem may rise again.”

“Speaking of rising again, how are you doing in regards to your intermittent erection problem, honey?” She giggled as she said that.

“Oh, Mom—hearing you say that won’t help at all, but the other day when you all showed up with Claire and me in the spa.”

“Yeah, what about it?” She looked at me with a bit of worry.

“I had a ... good-sized erection and she giggled about it, but protected me when you guys came back by helping me get a towel around the problem.”

“Wow, strange to hear that from your own son, but it’s good to know that you are covering for each other. Charles, rub my shoulders please? Ooohh, that feels wonderful dear. Is she remembering to take her pill every day at the same time ... that’s important Charles?”

I nodded ‘yes.’

“I am very impressed by your dancing and choreography these days, you seem to be getting more confident all of the time.”

“Being around the four of you gives me lots of confidence Mom—You want to make out a little?”

“Charles Xavier Newman!”

“I’m sorry—I thought I picked up on a vibe, Mom.”

“Of course, I would. Who wouldn’t want to make out with a millionaire,” she said turning around and scooting up, so we were face to face.

“You really are a very beautiful woman, you know,” I said getting emotional a little.

She rested her arms on my chest and started the kiss very softly. I put my hands on her shoulders and pulled her into me, causing our mouths to mash together like long lost lovers. We separated for a moment and she took a deep breath and we started again ... but this time she moved her arms and she was now pressing her bikini covered breasts directly onto my chest causing my very male reaction. I lowered my hands enough to hold her in place to push more against her.

She felt it and said, “Oooh—Did I cause that honey?”

“Yeah, you did—you naughty momma you. You might as well get the benefit of it!””

“We’d—better stop Charles, or I am not exactly sure where this might lead and I love you too much, but anytime you want to, I am willing ... To only kiss,” she blushed.

“Mother, I want you to know that I am willing to do anyth...”

The ladies came in with K yelling, “I’m a full C-cup now, Charles—I’m a FULL C-cup.”

I heard Mom chuckling—I questioned, “What?”

“I am going to end up the smallest breasted woman of your Harem, Charles?”

“Quality is just as important and quantity Mom,” I said as I squeezed her butt tight from underneath the water. She turned around and gave me another peck on the lips, just before they all came out to find us in the spa.

“That line works both ways, Charles,” she smiled.

I blushed.

All the ladies gathered around the spa, talking a mile a minute about this or that. I got out first, putting a towel around my waist, then helped Mom out, keeping her suit design covered so Claire didn’t go too ballistic.

“I take it you are still the same size Sweet—ness?” I said to Claire, almost using my new name for her.

“Yeah, I am through growing out, now if I could just get about two or three inches taller to make it easier to kiss you.” Which she just did to prove her point.

After that wonderful kiss, I said, “Until you do, why don’t you try taller heels? As good as your legs look in two inch heels, if you went to three inch, you would get the two-for-one of being an inch taller and your legs looking that much better.”

“You are so good for my ego, Sweetie,” she said, leaning into me.

“Anything you want to do, Claire-Bear? Besides that?” I said with a grin.

Coming up behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist and smashing her ample bosom up against my back, she said, “Oh Charles, you just read my mind. I’d love to wrap my legs around you and squeeeeeeze?”

“I do have an idea for the five of us?” I said, speaking loud enough for all to hear.

“What’s on your mind Charles?” Annie asked, giggling at the thought of my actually answering that, out loud.

I started by saying, “We have a little over a week before we’re gone from this place for almost a year, don’t we?”

Claire got really excited and said, “Charles, you don’t mean... ?”

“Yep, let’s go shopping for the stuff we need to move to Springfield! I think I know everything we need for Claire and my house. The place across the street for you ladies, needs just about everything, bedroom furniture, living room furniture and kitchen stuff, too—Both places need similar back yard amenities.”

“Damn right,” said Kalista.

We got back from our shopping, weary but quite satisfied. We’d first gone to Lowes and got washers and dryers for both houses, along with state of the art refrigerators for both places as well. We also got microwaves and trash compactors.

We got all the KitchenAid products we could muster, since I own 25% of it.

We went on to get all of the other house furniture from the Ashley Furniture Store in Springfield, with Sarah and Annie picking their furniture with Kalista’s help. Sweet Rack and Nice Buns looked around for our more limited needs. The master bedroom at our place was the only fully furnished bedroom, so we picked out two complete queen bedrooms sets along with dresser/nightstands and a nice dining room set with expandable leaves and twelve high back chairs.

“Claire, which room will be the babies room?” I turned and asked.

After a classic double take, Claire got a smile on her face like nobody’s business.

“Our babies—you have thought ... about our babies? Wow! Well, haven’t all of your dreams had either Kalista or me pregnant with twins?” she asked point blank.

“As a matter of fact, that’s exactly right ... so?” I left this wide open for her.

“Just thinking, the bedroom closest to us can be the babies room. When they’re old enough, we can move them to separate rooms or keep them together with a, what’s it called, a bunk bed?” she said.

“You are going to be the most beautiful pregnant woman ever,” I said as Kalista came up to us to find out what we were doing.

“Oh and when Aunt Kalista comes over to see her Half-Nieces and Nephews, we will need a room for her to stay in, won’t we?” I said specifically for K to hear.

That perked up Kalista as she said, “Oh, which room will be mine?”

“The one all the way down the hall, Super-K,” I said.

“Yeah, Kalista – you will need to be out of earshot of our room,” Claire said, causing me to blush and Kalista to giggle.

“I was only kidding about getting my own room,” K said, but excited, nonetheless.

“You will be our step-daughter, just as soon as we can do it, after turning 18, so you will have your own room young lady. There are four bedrooms, so unless we have more than two children, you will have your own room—until you move out, or whatever else comes along,” I said.

“I am never moving out Daddy, er ... Charles. I am sorry—my biological Dad is out of my life—Randall never wanted me and all I wanted is to be loved—by you Charles,” Kalista said as I went to her and wrapped my arms around this bundle of love that was now sobbing in my arms.

Annie and Sarah came walking towards us.

“What’s happened? Is she OK?” Sarah asked.

Claire nodded her head to the Moms as Kalista looked at me and said, “I love you Charles—I just can’t wait until the day I can call you Daddy.”

Through tears I said, “I am less than six years older than you, Super K. After that’s all happened, in the next few years, you won’t have to call me Daddy, unless you want to?” I said to her.

“I will want to, but I do understand what you are saying, Charles,” she responded with a grin.

“Are we done here, guys?” Annie asked wiping a tear from her eye.

“Yeah, it will all be delivered in 4 days, the same day the kitchen stuff is coming,” I responded blinking a lot to clear my vision.

“One last place to go people,” I said.

“Where’s that?” They all said together.

“Online, to buy some Spas, specifically some high end ones with lots and lots of jets!”

After looking at different brands online, we found a Columbus dealer and ordered two J-LX Luxury Jacuzzi’s, which we paid extra to be delivered on the same day as everything else we’d just purchased.

Today felt like Christmas at our new homes. I only wish we’d had the time to completely move into the new houses, but we didn’t. Ken and Sarah Jane and their kids were going to keep an eye on all of the houses while we’re on tour. We gave them spa privileges while we’re gone, which made our cousins Richie, Jeff, and Lily very happy campers.

We decided not to update any of the poster pictures; Ken and Sarah Jane were traveling to Grand Junction. That’s where the posters are printed and packaged for delivery, to oversee the beginning of the Golden Ticket system.

We got to the Springfield homes early and the furniture for both houses was delivered and placed where they belonged per our instructions. At the same time, the KitchenAid stuff showed up and we all just watched the ‘dance of the delivery men,’ giving them the occasional instruction on final placement.

Ken showed up alone to see all that was happening. After he arrived, he came over and gave his Mom a big hug, after which he hugged everyone else—Even me.

I pulled him to one side and asked a favor.

“Sure Charles, what is it?” Ken said.

“I haven’t heard from my father or Bridget since that Barbecue, not that I care all that much, but the baby—is my half-sister. I think they live in Columbus somewhere—get a private detective while you are at it. Something about Bridget rubbed me the wrong way when I first met her. Keep this to yourself, but I am wondering if her baby ‘is’ my father’s. Call me when you find out something OK?”

“Sure Charles—a mystery?” Ken said.

“A mystery,” I repeated back to him.

I pulled two hundred-dollar bills from my wallet and said, “Take that beautiful wife and those fabulous kids of yours out somewhere.”

He took the money and said, “You are a one-of-a-kind, Charles Newman.”

After all of the stuff was delivered and put in place, including the Jacuzzi’s, we realized that we needed to get linens and blankets for all of the beds that were just delivered.

Claire suggested we simply order that online and have it delivered to where we’re currently living, which of course, was a brilliant idea.

We stayed in Springfield, surprising Sarah’s parents, Jonathan and Henrietta. They hugged Annie, expressing their sorrow over her losing her parents so abruptly. They both hugged me as well, saying that they were excited about the wedding in a year. They will be my Grandparents-in-law.

I suggested we all go out to dinner somewhere, Grandpa Jonathan recommended Seasons Bistro and Grille, just a short drive from their place.

Apparently, Jonathan and Hennie, as she prefers to be called, have been going to this Bistro for some time, because the owners, brother and sister Doug and Margaret, personally welcomed them. They immediately offered me and my ladies, free food for life, after hearing we’d be living in Springfield after we were all done dancing.

After having made that promise, although I kept it to myself, I wondered if I could talk my future wife to live somewhere with more to do? Ohio does have a lot to do,!

Hennie told us how often they would see my Grandpa Xavier and Grandma Ruth in here, causing us all to remember them. After we all got something to drink, I raised my glass of soda and said filling to the brim with emotion, “A toast—to Xavier and Ruth Moynihan. May they be forever in our hearts.”

Most of us were now crying, but it was a good cry. Claire and I were set for life, with an income and a safe place to live. We had parents, grandparents and tons of in-laws ready to welcome us into their homes, if need be.

We ordered and had a really wonderful meal. I gave Doug and Margaret two coupons for discounted tickets to our Wedding, which they greatly appreciated. As we left, Doug came up to me and said, “We all miss your moms’ parents very much, keep dancing you guys—it looks like fun.”

We all left and took Jonathan and Hennie home, who looked satisfied, full and ready for bed. We promised we’d be by more often, as time permits.

Our drive home to Columbus was quiet, with Annie scooted over next to Sarah, who was driving and Claire to my left and Kalista to my right, as it usually was. We had four days left before we meet Michael at the Columbus Airport, so we all headed to bed.

We said goodnight to one another and Claire and I walked up to our bedroom.

I asked my fiancée, “Do you want to sneak a visit to the spa before we close our eyes and dream about each other?”

“Sounds great—let’s be quiet,” Claire said, “We don’t want to wake up anybody else OK?”

“Sure Sweet-Rack, I can’t believe sometimes when I look at you, just how much love I have in my heart,” I said.

“Don’t make me cry, Charles,” she said sweetly.

“Sorry sweetie, my emotions are on high-alert right now after seeing all of the love everyone had for Xavier and Ruth. When we’re home from the ISS, I want to move into our house right away—OK with you?” I asked.

“OK with me Lover. Now let’s change into our suits?” Claire said to me dreamily.

“Only have to wear suits for a little over a year, then we could walk around the house completely naked if we wanted,” I said with a bit of lust in my voice.

“What about Kalista, Charles?”

Claire thought she had me.

“Oh, she could be naked too ... I wouldn’t mind,” I said with a cheeky smile on my face, hoping she wouldn’t slap me for that impertinent remark.

She came out looking so damn good, with a bikini I’d seen before, but the amount of skin showing was so very impressive.

“What was that about Kalista, Charles?” she said.

“Oh, nothing,” I said with a lump in my throat.

We silently grabbed a couple of towels and walked quietly by all of the other bedroom doors as we headed to the spa—where we found everyone else already in it.

We all laughed as Claire and I got in, quickly cuddling each other, as were Annie and Sarah. Kalista had her eyes closed. We all stayed quiet for a while, with just the sound of the jets making the only sound any of us could hear, which was quite soothing.

I heard Kalista mumble something, so I went over to her and asked her what she said.

“Oooh. I finally get what Annie said a long time ago Charles, ‘With jets in the right places, who needs a man?’” K said, causing everyone to either laugh, giggle, snort, or gasp.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.