CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA - Cover

CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA

 

Chapter 40

“Back to the Countdown, all right?” I hopefully asked.

That settled them all down, at least a little.

Claire said, “You were at 14, Charles.”

“Thanks honey,” I said with a kiss.

“Number 14;”
955,000 Sarah “Marilyn Monroe” pose

“What’s that mean?” Kalista asked.

I said, “There was an actress in the 40s, 50s and early 60s named Marilyn Monroe, Kalista. She exuded sexuality and one of her many famous pictures was with her bent over in a low-cut all-white dress, with her ‘girls’ pushed together and practically falling out. Many other actresses have attempted the pose over the years, but Marilyn ... did it best.”

“Hand me the other lap-top for a second please, Annie?” I asked.

I found a picture of Marilyn, not the one I was looking for, but both Claire and Kalista were amazed at this beautiful blonde.

“What happened to her?” Kalista asked.

“I’ll take this one, Charles,” Annie said. “She made movies from about 1948 until her death in 1962 at the age of 36 years old. They found an empty bottle of prescription sleeping pills by her bedside, although some people have speculated she may have been murdered for various nefarious or political reasons.”

“She was so beautiful, Annie,” Claire said.

“That’s right she was, just like the two of you are growing to be very beautiful.” Anne replied as they all hugged each other.

“Number 13;”
971,000 Kalista in Green

“Number 12;”
1,004,000 Annie in Black

“That’s my mama,” I said with pride.

“Number 11;”
1,145,000 ‘For Good’ pose

“Pee Break”


Now that the intense pressure was off my bladder, I announced, “Top Ten Posters from the C-Cask library.”

“Number 10;”
1,255,000 Annie single in Pink

“Number 9;”
1,389,000 Annie & Sarah kissing Charles

“That happened so spur of the moment, but it’s well liked,” I said.

“Number 8;”
1,497,000 Annie & Sarah Braless in Yellow

“Number 7;”
1,596,000 Kalista in Blue

“That did double since I got boobs.’” Kalista said. Giggles all around.

“Number 6;”
1,739,000 Four boobs and a boy

“Number 5;”
1,822,000 Charles & Claire dance pose

“I suspect dance purists may be buying this poster,” I said. “I wonder how many kids may be asking their parents if they could start dance lessons? Maybe Charles, Claire, and Kalista are helping to generate a resurgaqnce of cotillion all over the country.”

“That is an interesting thought,” my busty future mopther in law said.

“Number 4;”
2,461,000 Claire Single in Mini dress

“That’s a 300% increase just for her in that dress, guys—my fiancée has the largest increase of any of you and her posters are selling well too.” I laughed at my own joke.

Claire crawled over to me and gave me a dynamite kiss.

“Number 3;”
2,733,000 Claire shimmy dress

Claire gave them a nice shake and winked at me.

“Number 2;”
2,866,000 Kalista in Red

“Number 1;”
4,117,000 Sarah Braless

“Take that little girl, your mama’s Tata’s are more popular than yours,” Sarah said.

“Four million posters of a single pose, Sarah I am very proud of you and I hope when Labor Day sales kick in that we have a full house, to watch you give your youngest to me in marriage. I am so bloody proud of all of us,” I said.

“Remember—less than two years ago, I only had my mom in my life, which would have been marvelous in and of itself, but first I met Claire, with her piercing eyes and beautiful hair, then I met Special K, with the face of an angel and lastly I met the most magnificent and gorgeous, singing Sarah. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart to be in my life right now, helping me and my mom plan the most important day of my life.”

“The next most important day will be on the first day of our honeymoon, won’t it Claire-Bear?”

“You bet your beautiful butt, bucko—I await the moment we can finally express our most intimate feelings to each other,” Claire said.

We kissed, as the other ladies all cried.

After all of that rambunctiousness surrounding the poster sales, I announced the final number was at 30,300,000 total posters, coming to an estimate of over $100 million dollars in gross sales, putting possibly $77 million dollars in our LLC bank account.

The next day’s rehearsal was fabulous, as were all three of our sold-out performances in Las Vegas, after which we flew with Michael to perform in our,

16th City
Reno, NV
One Night
Whitney Peak Hotel

17th City
Minneapolis, MN
One Night
Grand Hotel Minneapolis

18th City
Madison, WI
One Night
Sheraton Madison Hotel

19th City
Milwaukee, WI
One Night
Hyatt Place

On the flight from Milwaukee to,

20th City
Chicago, IL
Two Nights
Hilton Chicago

with Sarah on his lap, Michael said, “All this time I had been touring with other singers, but I should tell you, Beautiful girl, that I have never had every show been at least sold out, if not standing room only.”

“Besides everything else, we have been charging over $100, per person, since we started the California leg of the tour. You all will be getting a nice tip when we get back to California, a little later.”

I was close enough to hear Sarah say, “I feel a big tip poking me, Michael. Is that all for me, Lover?”

“Maybe, it is!” he said giving her a sparkling smile.

20th City
Chicago, IL
Two Nights
Hotel Allegro

We got a King Suite with a pull out sleeper, Jacuzzi Tub and a Double Deluxe room for the ladies. They weren’t connected, but they were on the same floor—Thank you, Sarah.

I put my ear-buds in and pressed random and the song that came up was that beautiful and haunting theme from TITANIC; ‘My Heart Will Go On.’ It’s a little over five minutes long, but maybe it could be the song for Claire and Kalista to dance to alone.

Without song time limitations, like there were during our amateur careers, our only limitations are those we place on ourselves.

After getting in our room, while I was listening, I went to each of the girls and asked them to put on their ballet slippers for a minute. The looks on their faces told them that I’d found something ... although I hadn’t told them I’d been looking for a song for just the two of them. I quickly moved it to the laptop and restarted it asking the girls to just go with the feel of the music.

They started with matching Developés and then they went on different tangents, expressing how they felt through this dance. Mom and Sarah came up behind me and placed their hands on my shoulders, with Sarah leaning into me saying, “Magnificent, aren’t they?”

I responded, “Yes, and they dance so well together, like there’s a guiding hand looking down on them.” I caught myself dripping from my eyes, watching these beautiful young women dancing with such confidence as they looked over at me and smiled. They grabbed each other’s hands and did a bit of their Pas de deux as the song ended.

We were all crying so much we didn’t applaud, but the girls saw how it had affected us all. They both came up to me kissing me both on the cheek. Sarah grabbed her phone and went around to catch a picture of this moment.

The girls giggled as they were happily staying in position for the picture. I slapped them both lightly on their tushie, getting their faces to light up for the camera.

“Girls, everybody—I found our final song for our final routine on this Tour?” I said.

“What is it Charles—A Tango?” Annie asked.

“I know, a Waltz?” Kalista said sounding very sure of herself.

I shook my head ‘no.’

“A Quickstep?” Sarah guessed.

“No you guys—I see something special in Charles eyes right now,” Claire said.

She looked deep into my eyes and said, “It’s a Paso Doble, isn’t it?”

“You got it, Claire-Bear—Nobody’s gonna put my fiancée in a corner?” I said.

There was a gasp from all around me and they all said, “DIRTY DANCING!”

“Yes and I want us to learn the exact routine from the movie,” I said.

“Including the lifts?” Sarah said.

“Including the lifts,” I affirmed.

“Bitching,” Kalista said, quickly blushing and apologizing. “Charles, I want you and Claire to do this number alone. I want to watch the best dancers ever.”

“I may need you to help Claire learn the lifts, I can do them with you, which will show her what to do, OK?” I asked. “I am tired, but that Jacuzzi Tub is calling me. Anybody want to join me?” I added with a smirk.

They all jumped and clawed to the front of the pack, except Mom, who was smiling and looking at me. She ever so matter-of-factly walked up to me and said, “I like it hot, Loverboy—I am changing into my suit, you want my new ... sexy suit? The one that gets transparent when wet?”

Oooh – boy!

“Everybody will get a chance, but Mom gets me first,” I said, getting a smarmy smile from Sarah as I saw her lick her lips with her tongue as she said, “Me Next.”

She left and went to the room she and Mom were sharing.

“Claire and K, could you do a few more things together during the Titanic song? I mean like maybe a deux entrechat or cabriole?”

“Listen to him, Kalista—it almost sounds like he knows what he’s talking about,” Claire said as they both giggled and I blushed.

“Actually, I have been looking all over the Internet for help on both ballet terms and moves, so I sincerely hope I am sounding like I know what I am talking about, so there!” I stuck my tongue out at them.

“So, could you match your Piqué’s when you are doing something side by side, it really looks better since both of you have such beautiful legs? Also your Port de bras are a little sloppy from time to time, kind of think of your arms ‘being in the square’ and you will be fine. I have got to change into my suit.”

I came out and went in to start the water. There was a selection of bubble baths alongside it, which I picked Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. The girls were practicing some steps while I was doing this. I heard Claire counting, as they were working out some moves. I heard the door open and in came Annie, looking as marvelous as if she had on a ball gown, but she had on a string bikini, white like she promised with a towel around her waist. Sarah had come with her and took Claire and K back to their room. She gave me a wink.

I locked the door, which caused Mom to giggle and take off her towel.

I stood and gawked at my mother’s beautiful behind, coming up behind her and wrapping my arms around her and kissing her on the neck.

There was enough water, so I turned it off, with the bubbles filling the tub. I made sure we had towels; I got in first and she got in nestling herself on my lap. She leaned back and we held hands. This was soothing, therapeutic, erotic and wonderfully borderline incestuous.

“God, Mom—to this day I still don’t understand why Dad left you?” I said.

“We weren’t in love anymore Charles. He became a workaholic, coming home late, “working” on top of his assistant ... excuse me, with his assistant and he just stopped loving me.” She started to tear up a little. “Now, I have got my Charles, who’s won a national dancing award, every competition he’s ever entered and he has a beautiful fiancée who he is scheduled to marry in front of 100,000 screaming fans.”

“That’s 110,000 screaming fans—we’re gonna bust the record, beautiful one. Then we go on our honeymoon, then come back, buy a couple of houses and make final preparations for our AP tour.”

“Back up there a little bit cowboy, ‘Buy a couple of houses?’ Why?”

“Mom; Claire and I will be sixteen and married. We will need our own place,” I said as I put my hands on her cute belly. “We will find a part of town where there are two homes side by side for sale, one for you three and the other for me and my wife.”

“I didn’t realize that you had this so planned out, Charles,” mom said giggling because of my hand circling her belly button. She took my hands with hers and gingerly placed them on her bikini covered breasts. I tried to pulled away, but she kept them firmly in place.

“Mom, the best and only good thing I got from my father was my ability to think and reason, although some of his thoughts were obviously crap-filled. Scouting also helped me learn to organize.”

Mom snorted and said, “Obviously; I hope your half-sister is doing well. Do you have any desire to see her at all, Charles?”

“I did, but despite what I said to him at the BBQ, I don’t really want to have anything to do with him. I got my mommy in my arms and I love her so very much.” She had removed her hands and took off her top.

Mom turned around and moved her mouth to mine and we kissed one another, much more passionately then appropriate between a son and his beautiful mother, but nonetheless it was a deeply inspiring kiss. Her breasts felt so very nice and soft on my chest. As we separated from each other I said, “Mom, I am so in love with you. You’d better get out before I decide to tear the rest of your swimsuit right off your body, OK?”

I was so very horny from my own mother and that was so wrong.

Moving off me, showing her breasts, “Oooh, Loverboy—Sarah might get jealous. She and I are becoming closer than I ever expected to be with another woman.”

“Use protection Mom,” I said sporting a nice big smile, along with a very hard erection pointing up out of the tub, expanding my suit to nearly it’s breaking point.

Seeing this happen, she said, “We do,” very quietly.

No doubt, this was all part of her plan for being sure that I saw her topless before I would see Sarah.

She had gotten out, drying off her face and boobs to give me a nice show case. I was hesitating getting out and said, “Thank you ... for that, Mommy.”

She finished drying herself, very slowly, and I quickly transitioned to a cold shower, hoping against hope that my hardness would go away.

I heard her chuckle as she left the bathroom.

After everyone came back and we all changed into dance appropriate clothes, I downloaded the movie DIRTY DANCING, so Claire and I could watch the finale dance we were going to emulate. After watching the movie, specifically the dance sequences through a few times, Claire and I danced while Kalista watched both the video and us, with Annie and Sarah looking over her shoulder.

The dance itself is quite infectious with its fastest rhythm at 122 beats per minute, it falls into the category of a medium fast Paso, but it’s not a true Paso Doble. It was a blending of some Tango, Cha-Cha with a lot of Mambo thrown in.

Annie videoed us so we could see both the movie video and us side by side. Both Claire and I saw a few things we needed to add to match things up better.

A few more times through and we were to the point where we needed to practice the big lift at the end of the dance. Unlike B cupped Jennifer Grey, my fiancée is stacked, and the last thing I want to do is accidently touch her bosom, which could happen if I didn’t approach and plan the lift correctly, completely, and carefully.

Since they practiced in a pond, we decided to go to the hotel pool and try that. We all got into our suits and went downstairs and found the pool relatively empty. We moved to where we were in three feet of water and I quickly leaned into Claire and said, “If I accidently touch you somewhere I shouldn’t, I want to apologize in advance, OK?”

She gave me a kiss as she said, “it’s OK. That’s why we’re here, Loverboy.”

So, the first thing we did, was to place her right in front of me. Annie and Sarah picked her up holding her horizontally. I got under and put my hands on her rib cage until I felt she was balanced and I told Annie and Sarah to let go and I stood up and she was in perfect balance—for about two seconds, then she fell off my hands and fell on me causing me to go underwater for a moment and sputter some.

We tried it again and after the 6th attempt, I held her and kept her up, with her arms out like in the video. We’d determined this was feasible, so now we suffered through many attempts to have her jump up and ‘land on my hands.’ A few times my hands brushed against her bosom, but she was OK. Fortunately, I wasn’t blushing too much!

To motivate us, Annie had brought the laptop and started the music from iTunes and when we got to the point when she should run, jump and land on my hands, it was the first time she’d gotten up high enough and I had gotten my hands up in the nick of time to catch her and I did.

For a split second—then the splash came and Sarah said that we should call it quits and go to lunch. With my sore hands and forearms and the probable matching bruises on my fiancée’s ribcage, that sounded like a great idea.

Kalista mustered, “Come on X, One more time!”

Annie started the music and Claire made her run up and we did it, perfectly, causing K to applaud and giggle and the other people sitting around the pool all stood up and applauded as well. A strong feeling of self-satisfaction coursed through me and I walked up to Claire and I kissed her with every fiber of my being.

We found a wonderful place called The Custom House Tavern. We walked in and were greeted by a nice young woman who recognized us and took us to an agreeable table. It being our first meal in a bit, along with all of the energy we’d expended in the pool, we all ordered a rather large meal. Sarah got the Whitefish with Risotto; Annie got the Grilled Tavern Steak while Kalista got their Daily Market Salad.

Claire and I each got the Custom House Burger that came with Wisconsin Cheddar cheese, so I gave her a big kiss before it came, so we wouldn’t have cheese breath for when we kissed later. This has become a habit of ours, when either one of us orders cheese, or anything that might make us has bad breath. It goes back to that very first McArthur Family BBQ.

About halfway through the meal, Chef Perry Hendrix came out and welcomed us to the Tavern. He’d mentioned that he used to dance when he was younger but stopped when he started to learn how to cook from his mother as a youngster.

He seemed young, but he was very nice and smiled at all of the ladies. He mentioned he had a son about Kalista’s age, but Kalista took my hand and said, “Sorry, I’m not available.” This caused Claire to smirk and the moms to break out in laughter. Perry left us to go to another table and Claire said to Kalista, “Nice move, K!”

After we were done with our meal, I said, “I don’t know about anybody else, but I am tired, so can we head on back to the hotel. I could use a rubdown?” I felt Claire’s hand clench around mine. “Thanks Claire-Bear—I was hoping to get my hands on you, but yours feel really nice too.”

“Charles, during our practice in the pool, you had plenty ... of contact. Just not where you usually rub me,” she said with a delicious smile, as I blushed and the other ladies all giggled. Annie paid and we left.

Back at the hotel we split off into our two groups, Annie and Sarah and the three of us. After a nice rubdown, with Kalista helping Claire with my back, we all laid down for a nap.

After we got up, I went in and changed back into my suit and went to Annie and Sarah’s room knocking first. I heard some noises behind the door, but I decided to wait for either an ‘Enter’ or someone at the door. I heard Sarah say, “Who is it?”

“The young man who has your heart in his hand, my dear.”

The door opened, Sarah popped her head out and said, “Great answer, Loverboy. What’s going on?”

“Nothing in particular Sweet-Lips—did I catch you and Mom at a bad time?” I chuckled.

“What do you think, buster?”

“I came by to get the camera I left in here earlier, to sell the pictures and make you famous,” I said, sporting a great big grin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.