CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA
Chapter 38

 

When they saw us walk up to their ticket windows, there was a scream from within, and they called their supervisor who gave us all free passes for the day. Ever-present Sarah showed me she had autographing pens with her.

First thing we did was to take the Behind the Scenes Tour that showed off their zoological support area, and Jonathan, our guide, made a prideful point of mentioning all of the endangered species they had at their park.

After the Tour was over, our guide, Jonathan stayed with us and showed off his knowledge of the park, while directing us to the rides. For late March, the park seemed rather full, with many people recognizing us, and asking for autographs.

The first ride we went on was the Journey to Atlantis, a sort of roller coaster and water ride. Kalista was plenty tall enough to ride, which had concerned her, but the Moms stayed off while the three of us got rather wet, but it was a warm enough day to dry us off before too long. Next we got on an inverted steel roller coaster called The Great White, during which all three of us screamed our heads off.

We stopped and went to lunch at the SeaFire Grille, a place with burgers and chicken strips. After that, we walked and look around for a bit. We stumbled across the One Ocean - Shamu show; which was quite the spectacle. We sat far enough away to not get terribly wet by Shamu’s belly flops. After that, decided to call it a day at that point, thanked Jonathan, who had rarely taken his eyes off Kalista the whole day. I leaned into him and told him how young she was, and he quickly shuffled his feet and thanked us for coming to Sea World. We got a golf cart ride all the way to our vehicle and left back to the hotel.

We’d had a day full of fun and merriment, and I announced I was planning on taking a nap, at which everyone chuckled. Claire offered a backrub, and I took her offer. After I changed, I climbed on the bed face down.

Claire’s hands had developed into the most marvelous massage hands, maybe better than her mothers, and I fell asleep before she got very far up my back. She climbed in, enclosing me within her arms and we both fell asleep. Kallie had joined us.

After our nap we got up, felt ready to dance, so after everybody changed, we headed to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center and found Michael and his posse of magnificent musicians.

The moment Michael saw Sarah, his eyes lit up. I told her to let him down gently. I held everyone else back, so they could have the private conversation Sarah needed to have with him.

He seemed a bit disquieted, but he smiled and we went on. There would be no changes to the set list. Michael and Sarah started things off with their new duet. The rest of the rehearsal went well. Instead of going home, like we normally do, we all sat and watched Michael at work.

Michael started to sing a newer song to the set called ‘Daddy’s Little Girl.’ I saw Claire feverishly changing into her ballet slippers.

She went out and started a totally adlibbed ballet routine, and Michael instantly broke into tears, while still singing. Even when the song went to a faster two-step beat, Claire was still performing up to her usual excellence. When the singing stopped for a while, Claire kept on going from jeté to jeté, with a wonderful flair, and at the end of the song she spot-spinned and went up to Michael giving him a wonderful peck on the cheek, in tempo of course, at the end of the song.

Michael gave her a fatherly hug. Claire came back to us, who were all sobbing, and Kalista gave her a huge hug. Michael was feverishly rubbing his eyes as he asked, “Claire - can you do that again tonight for everybody?”

“Sure Michael,” she said, giving him that dimpled smile I thought was only reserved for me, but she turned to me and gave me a nice kiss.

“What caused that?” I asked.

“You looked worried, hubby to be,” she said, still looking straight into my heart as she often did. We hugged each other for a while.

We left and came back the next morning ready to raise the roof. You should have seen Michaels face when he saw the Paradise Pink dress Sarah was wearing. I’d swear I heard a gulp from him. The girls and I are staying in our same outfits the whole set, with the girls only changing into their slippers for a couple of songs.

Mom came up to me and said, “You and ‘your girls’ sure seem on top of the world these days, honey. I don’t have the chance to say this to you as often as I’d like, but I love you, Charles.”

I put my arms around her and hugged her for all she was worth, saying back to her, “Married or single, a boys’ first love is his mother, and always will be.” We started crying in each other’s arms as Claire came up to us, noticing us.

“Is anything wrong, Charles?” she asked.

“No Claire-Bear, everything ... is just Perfect.”


The usual announcement was heard, “The house is opening in five minutes.”

We all scooted off to backstage, waiting for the show to begin.

The orchestra started ‘Crazy Little Thing,’ and there was a voice that said, “Ladies and Gentlemen, Michael Bublé and Miss Sarah Rollins.”

They got into the song and they both were swinging to the beat, as well as sounding wonderful. My first impulse was to get out there and dance, but I wanted this moment to be Sarah’s. The song was over, the crowd applauded loudly and whistled at Sarah, who gave Michael a chaste kiss on the cheek and left the stage to rousing cheers.

We went on and the next electric moment came during ‘Daddy’s Little Girl,’ which started with Michael alone. The moment Claire went out, there was a charge that went through the crowd, as Claire danced all over the stage, using mostly little moves, but had a few Rondés and Jetés thrown in. It still looked more off the cuff then organized, but I know she and K worked on it offstage. It was quite well received as well, with Claire smiling and waving to the crowd.

The next seminal moment was during ‘I’m Not That Girl.’ This song was recorded, but the orchestra started to play it instead? After the music started and Claire and I danced our portion, a tall leggy brunette came out to sing, it was Idina Menzel.

Oh my gosh!

Nevertheless, Kalista came out and was clearly magnificent, as I was beginning to expect from this most talented young lady every time she was on the dance floor. She was floating above the stage as I started to tear up, with Claire sniffling as well, as the song and the dance were ending.

The audience was as shocked, as were we. I knew what was expected of me, so I pulled myself from Claire, and yelled above the din, “Ladies and Gentlemen, Tony Award winning, Idina Menzel.”

The crowd went crazy, as my girls both came up to her and they all hugged, as we left the stage.

Michael came out and said, “Let’s hear it again for Charles, Claire and Kallie, and the wonderful and delicious, Idina Menzel.”

We all came out again and bowed.

Michael motioned his orchestra to start and ‘Stardust’ began, which we didn’t dance to, and we all gathered offstage. Oh my god, while Sarah is a beautiful star, Idina is from a different galaxy. When the evening was over, when we were giving out autographs, I got one from her!

Annie took some pictures of each of us with her, including a group shot. Idina gave me a kiss on the cheek, and I blushed for the first time in a while. She wanted to see ‘the ring’ and Claire showed it to her.

She looked over at me and said, “Very nice, Charles.” She went over to Sarah and said, “Be careful of Michael dear, his hands are bigger than his eyes - I know.” She left, waving to everyone.

We gathered up all of our stuff, as Michael came over to me and said, “You are not the only one who can surprise the audience, Charles,” he said messing up my hair like my girls like enjoy doing. I leaned into him asking, “Is she available next October 15th?” He smiled and said, “I already asked her, and she would love to surprise you, again.”

“Thanks, Michael - all of my girls were suitably impressed, including Sarah.”

“Is Sarah seeing anyone?” Michael asked.

I gave him the short version of what had happened to Sarah, and he said, “I am sorry for her and I understand, Charles - She’s a remarkable woman, does she massage anyone else but you?”

Sarah interrupted us by saying; “There isn’t enough money on the planet for me to massage anyone but my Charles. Let’s go, my back is sore, I need your hands on mine ASAP, Loverboy?”

Michael just looked at us leaving and gave me a big double thumbs up.

Our second night didn’t quite have the pizzazz of the first, but it was still a great set of songs and dances. We had already checked out of our hotel and left for,

3rd City
Dallas, TX
Two Nights
Hotel Indigo

We were staying in downtown Dallas. We were coming in rather late, but they were still very welcoming to us. We checked in and had side-by-side rooms with two doubles each. We were all so tired, we just went to bed, with Claire and I sharing a double. We made out for a while but fell asleep in each other’s arms.

When we awoke the next morning, Claire was rubbing my chest, which caused a ‘reaction’, and I turned away from her, as she mumbled, “I love you, Honey-buns,” I mumbled something back to her as we fell back to sleep.

When we finally woke up, I badly needed a cold shower, so I grabbed my clothes and ran into the bathroom. The girls were taken aback a bit, since I practically always gave them first access in the morning. I am going to need Annie or Sarah to give me some other options to take care of this ‘problem.’ It’s happening more often and it’s inevitably going to happen during a dance with one of my young ladies ... I just know it.

I came out renewed and refreshed, although both girls had their arms crossed and looked a little peeved - Erections happen!

After a bit, the Moms came in, dressed for going somewhere as the girls came out of the bathroom, looking very nice.

Annie announced, “The trip to Victoria’s Secret is leaving in three minutes.” Claire and Kalista jumped for joy.

“Girls, prepare to be refitted for bras. I am absolutely certain both of you have outgrown what you have been wearing,” Sarah said.

The girls squealed again.

I was about to ask if I could stay behind, but a look from Annie and Sarah told me to ‘shut my mouth.’ When we got to the store, of course every employee in the store as well as the few customers that were there, recognized us.

A beautiful woman, with dark brown hair walked up to us and said, “Hello guys, my name is Kyra, who’s shopping today?”

I spoke up saying, “My two dancing partners here, Claire and Kalista, need to get ... er, uhm - well...”

“We need to be sized, our breasts have grown, much to Charles ... dismay - we want to find some sexy dresses to wear, as well?” Claire said, K giggled.

I walked over to another part of the store, while they did this. Mom came over to me and said, “What happened, Charles? I have never known you to get so tongue-tied like that?”

“Mom, I had an erection while Claire was in the same bed with me last night. I had to rush in and take a cold shower this morning. I suddenly felt uncomfortable just now, explaining what I was trying to say, that’s all.”

“I may have to explain a couple of other methods for ... but now isn’t the time. Buck up, buster - smile!”

Mom put her arm through mine and we walked back to the girls being finished.

They both came out in matching smiles declaring their new sizes.

“That’s great girls, now what are you buying today?” I asked crossing my legs.

“We need to replace all of our underwear, so can we look at a catalogue to see the different colors and designs, Kyra?” Claire asked.

Kyra brought them a catalogue and they started to Oooh and Awww. I knew they were going to ask me my opinion, and I was preparing to figure out how I was going to avoid giving my opinion.

“Charles, we asked you which colors do you like? Come over here?” Kalista asked.

Mom saw my dead-man-walking look on my face, and said to the girls, “Men don’t know what to like, and they’ll just pick anything, to see you try it on.”

“We can try them on ... here?” Claire asked, amazed and blushing. Kalista jumped and squealed.

“Yes, dear - Victoria’s Secret is known for you being able to try on anything before you buy, isn’t that right, Kyra?” Sarah said.

“That’s exactly correct,” she responded with a snicker.

They all surrounded the catalogue while I sat down, waiting to look at the dresses, when they get to that point. Tuning them out, I started looking at the different kinds of dresses they had, perusing a complete catalogue I found. With all of my girls having a marvelous silhouette now, I went to the section called ‘Sexy Dresses.’ I didn’t find much they could dance in.

I found the Multi-Way dress that Sarah got before, and I realized that both Claire and Kalista would look just as luscious as Sarah does, and I pointed it out to Annie, and suggested that both girls get all four colors in this dress, for dances. It would work since the dress had a party flair at the waist. They could Jeté or anything else, provided they had on their show panties.

I also thought, since I am a guy, they could get matching strapless dresses. I got up and showed my idea to Sarah, who thought it was a good idea, but nevertheless said to me, “Which brain picked that out?”

Blushing, I rejoined, “Can’t you tell?”

I did get to see the girls in each of the styles I picked out. The fashion show I received was truly remarkable, surprising me a little. Lastly, they quickly each got some newer, smaller and sexier swimwear. Unfortunately, I didn’t get to see that in a Fashion Show.

Darn it!

Three hours later, we all left the store. I had the hand of each of my girls, while they each had a big bag of brand new clothes to take and wear in their other hand. Mom and Sarah tagged along, talking and tittering amongst themselves about something or other.

Back in the hotel room, the girls wanted to go somewhere and show off their new outfits, so Sarah looked up Dallas Restaurants on the computer and, of course, 40 red dots appeared on the screen.

“Do you just want a restaurant, or a restaurant with a dance floor, Charles?” Sarah asked.

“We haven’t eaten in over 24 hours for some ungodly reason, so just a restaurant is OK by me?” I said.

“Here’s a nice upscale place, Dakota’s Steakhouse - it’s only a couple miles away,” Sarah said. “Annie and I can wear our yellow dresses and the girls can both wear their new dresses; which color, Charles?”

“Don’t you all have a black dress, Sarah?” I asked.

“Yes, with what the girls just bought, we all have a rather sexy black dress now,” Sarah said as she winked at me.

“Make it happen, please - Sweet-Lips?” I said.

“You haven’t called me that in quite a while?” Sarah said with a sultry smile on her lips.

“Too long,” I said, giving her a peck on her cheek. She sighed.

In less than a half hour; dresses, hair, make-up and shoes were affixed to these four gorgeous women. I changed into my black three-piece suit as well. Annie drove, while Sarah navigated and we got there and found valet parking. When Annie got out of the Chevy, the slit in her dress showed her legs and the young man was practically drooling as she gave him the keys.

We walked up to the front door with Claire and K to my left, and Annie and Sarah to my right. There was an outdoor Concierge. I walked up to him and he asked, “Do you have a reservation, sir?”

“No, we decided very last minute to come here. We’re Charles & Claire, and party - perhaps you have heard of us?” I asked.

“Yes sir, we’ll make you a table right away, five is it?”

“Yes, my good man, five it is.” I looked to my ladies who were all giggling over my affected attitude I’d put on. A young lady, dressed to the nines, took us to the glass-canopied elevator, which took us well below street grade to the restaurant proper. Claire pointed out the waterfall to everyone, Kalista just giggled. We were taken to a nice large table and we were seated, with me in the middle, Claire and Kallie on either side of me, and the Moms on either side of the girls.

We were handed a menu as we got settled, I was also handed a wine menu, which I gave to Sarah, who looked it over and quickly said, “Simi Cabernet, a glass for me and the lady on the end, please?”

The waiter responded, “Will that be a glass or would you prefer a bottle to share?” Sarah looked over at me, and said, “Just a glass, please?”

“Thank you, I’ll be back to take your order in a few minutes?” and he started to leave.

“Excuse me, you didn’t ask what the young ladies and I wanted to drink, do you have any soft drinks to choose from?” I asked.

“I am very sorry, Sir. Yes, we have The Coca-Cola line of drinks, what would you and these young ladies like?”

We gave our selections and he left to get all of our drinks.

Looking at the menu for the first time I asked them all, “What looks good to you, ladies?”

En masse, they said, “Our escort,” and they all giggled over that, having apparently set that up at some point.

Our waiter came back with the drinks and took our orders, a little bit nervous as he served Annie and Sarah, who were both showing a large helping of cleavage. Kalista and Claire were absolutely stunning in their matching black dresses that they’d gotten only hours before. They too, have some breast meat showing, but were being precocious about it.

Although I read somewhere that it’s bad luck to toast with water, I raised my glass and said, “To Charles & Claire, the Sparkling Kalista and the most beautiful women in this restaurant right now.”

We enjoyed each other’s company so much, talking about the wedding plans, the upcoming cities on the Tour, the International Tour, and other things as well. Sarah had slipped me the Corporate Visa Card.

Our dinner arrived and it was still smoking, which is impressive. I got my 24oz Porterhouse, Claire and Sarah ordered to share a Natural Roasted Half Chicken, and Mom and Kalista ordered a Rib Eye Steak, and a New York Strip, both 14oz. The waiter asked if anyone needed his or her drink topped off. We all said ‘no thanks’ to that as we enjoyed an evening out, dressed up, neither being surrounded by autograph seekers, nor expected to dance.

After a while, we were done with our dinner. I handed our waiter the card and he returned quickly with a bill to sign for of $171, to which I added a tip for a total of $200, and we got up and left. We found our way to the elevator up, and as I prepared to pass the Concierge on our way out, I took a twenty and stuffed it in his breast pocket saying, “You perform your job very nicely, thank you.”

He nodded in appreciation as we went to the valet. While we waited for the car, Annie and Sarah discussed who was driving back. When the car showed up, I helped my mother up into the driver’s seat and Sarah, Claire and Kalista in as well. We traveled back to our hotel, and everyone really enjoyed that.

I opened the door to Annie and Sarah’s room, giving them each a nice kiss goodnight. I proceeded to open the room the girls and I were sharing, kissing first Kalista, and letting her go inside; I cut loose a kiss for Claire unlike any kiss we’d had in quite a while.

When we separated, she asked, “Thank you, that was as extraordinary a kiss as we had before, Charles. You were so charming and dapper this evening, this is what being married to you’ll be like, isn’t it?” she gave out a quite marvelous sigh.

“All of this and more,” I said as I winked at her as I opened the door.

We walked in as Kalista was coming from the bathroom already changed for bed.

“I’ll be back in a couple minutes, Loverboy,” Claire said, grabbing some stuff and going into the bathroom to change.

Immediately, Kalista came over to me, pushing me on the bed, and sitting on my lap. “I had such a marvelous time tonight Charles. It seemed different somehow, but I just wanted to tell you how much I love you. I always will.”

Claire came out and Kalista got up off me. They gave each other a look as I went to change for bed. I came out and they were both in bed, with Claire slapping the bed for me to get in with her. I did, and she scooted over and gave me a kiss on my neck, placed her hand on my chest, and we fell asleep.

The next morning, I was up early, wanting to talk to Annie and Sarah. I had a key card to their room, so I walked in.

Before me were Annie and Sarah making out, savagely kissing each other with as much vigor as I’d kissed Claire last night. Sarah was on top of Annie as I turned the corner and purposely made a noise and walked in, “Good morning ladies, it appears that you two have become ... much closer?” I may have blushed.

They both scrambled to cover themselves with the blanket, although neither one of them appeared to be naked.

Annie was the first to say something. “Please don’t tell the girls Charles? It’s not like we’re lesbian lovers or anything like that. We have just grown to ... enjoy the other’s company and we kiss when we think we’re alone.” She added emphasis on the last part of that remark. “Sarah, stop that,” mom added.

I couldn’t tell what just happened, so I tried my best to ignore it.

“I actually thought this could happen, ladies. Two gorgeous forty-something’s each left behind by stupid men who didn’t realize what they had,” I remarked.

“I should just sit down and watch you two for a while. Maybe I could pick up some pointers watching the two of you kissing each other,” I said with a grin.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.